Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,283 members, 7,807,954 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:53 PM

'I - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 'I (1345 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'I by kobe(m): 10:58pm On Apr 05, 2007
:p
Re: 'I by iice(f): 2:25am On Apr 06, 2007
Rightttt
Re: 'I by ikamefa(f): 7:58pm On Apr 06, 2007
iice:

Rightttt

grin

kobe:

"You should know I love you because I wash the dishes, I take out the garbage and bring you flowers."

A friend said, "I am not a lovey dovey kind of person. I don’t say I love you. I don’t hug. Giving words of encouragement is often tasking and requires more thought and effort on my part than the average person exerts for that kind of thing. , and she tells me I don’t have to say. Actions speak a thousand words, and I definately act as though I love her."

I don't say I love you to my family, they know. I won't say I love you to my

hum! oh really ! no hugs , no kissing , no cuddling nuffin? what planet are you from?

don't be afraid to let your feelings and emotions out cheesy
to be anally retentive cheesy and emotionally constipated na bad thing oh! grin grin
Re: 'I by fekuti: 9:17pm On Apr 06, 2007
hum! oh really ! no hugs
no kissing , no cuddling nuffin? what planet are you from?
safe to say you got carried away.

don\'t be afraid to let your feelings and emotions out
afraid is a strong word.
to be anally retentive
uptight? how so, cos I won\'t say the words \"I love you\"?
and emotionally constipated na bad thing oh!
you do realize that there are more ways to go about showing your emotions to a loved one. are you too succumbed into western philosophy? is it either \"i love you\", and \"hugs\"?
without these two every person is anally retentive and emotionally constipated?
Re: 'I by ami89(f): 12:15am On Apr 07, 2007
[/sub]peekin 'round 2 c wats up and leaving wit a stomach full of laughs[sub]
Re: 'I by ikamefa(f): 5:11am On Apr 07, 2007
fekuti:

safe to say you got carried away.
afraid is a strong word.uptight? how so, because I won\'t say the words \"I love you\"?you do realize that there are more ways to go about showing your emotions to a loved one. are you too succumbed into[b] western philosophy?[/b] is it either \"i love you\", and \"hugs\"?
without these two every person is anally retentive and emotionally constipated?

please Mr African philosophy tell us how you show love without saying i love you, without kisses or hugs
even in our different native languages we have " Love words and expressions
Re: 'I by JayBaby1(f): 5:12am On Apr 07, 2007
it is a hard sad life.
Re: 'I by fekuti: 5:28am On Apr 07, 2007
please Mr African philosophy
thanks for the Title, I feel so honored.
I\'d like to thank my fans, jay-girl, ikamejo, and others. most importantly I\'d like to thank God, without him all this wouldn\'t be possible. Thank y\'all.
tell us how you show love without saying i love you, without kisses or hugs
I\'d kiss my wife of course. Hey by the way, where did you get the \"without kisses\" part from, you remind me of Drusilla, so fond of twisting people\'s posts.
oh, and I already answered the question you asked in my very first post.
Re: 'I by ikamefa(f): 6:36pm On Apr 07, 2007
fekuti

@ topic said he aint lovey -dovey, he don't say i love you to his woman, that was what prompted my 1st post , lovey -dovey in my book is kissing, hugging cuddling saying i love you, and doing all that romantic bit. smiley
you came in saying : doing those things is imbibing or sucumming to western philosophy, in my book that means you don't do all that " ish" abi? that is to say: you don't kiss, hug of cuddle, so how did i twist your words?  undecided

fekuti:

thanks for the Title, I feel so honored.
I\'d like to thank my fans, jay-girl, ikamejo, and others. most importantly I\'d like to thank God, without him all this wouldn\'t be possible. Thank y\'all.I\'d kiss my wife of course.

your fan?  undecided Dude! don't know yah! how can i be your fan?  undecided
Re: 'I by fekuti: 8:35pm On Apr 07, 2007
@ topic said he aint lovey -dovey,
\"A friend said\", ikamefa. I\'m not a mentor. my philosophy slightly differs from that though.
Re: 'I by Seun(m): 8:46pm On Apr 07, 2007
Is "I love you" so hard to say or what? If they want you to say it, then say it. Your mouth won't fall off!

(1) (Reply)

5 Traits Of The Man All Women Desire / Would You Wash Your Spouse’s Underwear? / What If Women Had The Money And Power In The World?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.