Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,999 members, 7,835,369 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:19 AM

Tupac Shakur Is Alive In Malaysia– The Sun - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tupac Shakur Is Alive In Malaysia– The Sun (1078 Views)

2pac Has Yoruba Ancestry And His Mother's Name Afeni Shakur Is Purely Yoruba / Tupac Shakur Is The Most Overrated Rapper In History / Sky B Is Alive, Faked His Death To Revive His Dying Music Career (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tupac Shakur Is Alive In Malaysia– The Sun by Amebo9jablog(m): 4:54pm On Oct 04, 2018
The son of Suge Knight, Death Row Records owner who has recently been imprisoned has said that the World Wide Hip-Hop legend, TuPac Shakur is alive and that he is in Malaysia.

Suge J. Knight took to Instagram Tuesday with a series of posts raising the idea that the fatal September 7, 1996 shooting in Las Vegas of the rap icon was a hoax, and that Shakur is alive and well in Malaysia.

He posted a quote that read, ‘Tupac is alive,’ followed by an exchange of texts in which someone wrote to him, ‘You said [too] much. Time for you to go.’

He added shots that showed a man who looked like an older incarnation of the California Love rapper posed in a selfie, as well as with artists such as 50 Cent and Beyoncé, with both of the latter in current day forms.

Suge J. Knight made numerous references to the involvement of the Illuminati with the alleged cover-up, and said he was ‘not on drugs’ in raising the jarring allegations.

He posted a quote that read: ‘Beware of fake accounts. Their job is to distract you. The Illuminati are all about power. This is why you see powerful names getting locked up.’

He added in a caption, ‘Don’t be fooled. We can do it. They will say I’m on drugs and etc. I’m not.’

See More:: https://amebo9ja.com/tupac-shakur-is-alive-in-malaysia/

Re: Tupac Shakur Is Alive In Malaysia– The Sun by PUSSYBBQGRILLS(f): 4:55pm On Oct 04, 2018
grin
No o!
Na Nigeria him dey.
Re: Tupac Shakur Is Alive In Malaysia– The Sun by McStoic(m): 4:58pm On Oct 04, 2018
Nonsense rumour.
Re: Tupac Shakur Is Alive In Malaysia– The Sun by WawaIPODJew: 5:00pm On Oct 04, 2018
Orisirisi
Re: Tupac Shakur Is Alive In Malaysia– The Sun by gaby(m): 5:00pm On Oct 04, 2018
Crack head....

This guy must be a naira lander..
Re: Tupac Shakur Is Alive In Malaysia– The Sun by naijaguy123456(m): 5:02pm On Oct 04, 2018
This is no Tupac, this is Dimeji my old friend from Ogun state. grin grin
Re: Tupac Shakur Is Alive In Malaysia– The Sun by amaniro: 5:11pm On Oct 04, 2018
shocked

After living a life without purpose. The best he could do is go on exile
Re: Tupac Shakur Is Alive In Malaysia– The Sun by GOFRONT(m): 5:14pm On Oct 04, 2018
grin

Wao.....See Abdullahi....This is Abdullai na..

Which kind tupac.....This is Abdullai for Pub admin department
Re: Tupac Shakur Is Alive In Malaysia– The Sun by Beremx(f): 5:39pm On Oct 04, 2018
Michael Jackson is alive o! I saw him at Oshodi selling boxers.

Mtscheeew!!
Re: Tupac Shakur Is Alive In Malaysia– The Sun by MichaelDee: 5:49pm On Oct 04, 2018
don't tell anybody he is here in Duara for my next year reelection closed door meeting as my campaign artist

Re: Tupac Shakur Is Alive In Malaysia– The Sun by Amebo9jablog(m): 6:37pm On Oct 04, 2018
See more exclusive gist :: https://amebo9ja.com/tupac-shakur-is-alive-in-malaysia/

Cc; MissB3 Lalasticlaca Fynestboi

(1) (Reply)

Actress Anita Joseph Exposes Cleavage As She Goes Braless Eating Ofada (photos) / Whatsapp Messages Wendy Had With Her Friend That Shows She Was Used For Ritual / Falz In A Teary Mood As He Reacts To Simi And Adekunle Gold's Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.