Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,752 members, 7,820,590 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:48 PM

Why National Assembly Should Immediately Impeach Buhari – HURIWA - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why National Assembly Should Immediately Impeach Buhari – HURIWA (772 Views)

Tinubu Speaks On Plot To Impeach Buhari By National Assembly Members / Saraki, Dogara Planned To Impeach Buhari Today – Senator Abu Ibrahim / Impeach Buhari: Court Orders National Assembly To Begin Process (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why National Assembly Should Immediately Impeach Buhari – HURIWA by 2Ebisco: 5:07pm On Oct 04, 2018
Human Rights Writers Association of Nigeria (HURIWA), has called on the National Assembly to begin the impeachment process against President Muhammadu Buhari over his administration’s inability to stop incessant herdsmen killings.

A statement on Thursday by its National Coordinator, Emmanuel Onwubiko and the National Media Affairs Director, Zainab Yusuf, made the demand in reaction to latest killings in Plateau State.

HURIWA accused the presidency of allowing over 6,000 innocent people to be killed by armed herdsmen and that it had refused to declare the killer gangs terrorists.

The organisation said the recurring attacks on Christian farming communities in the North Central State of Plateau including the invasion of the University of Jos, Bauchi Road Hostel by military uniforms’ wearing herdsmen, shows that the various acts of coordinated attacks may have been planned over time.

The Rights group stated that the serial killings of unarmed civilians while Plateau State governor, Simon Lalong saunters in and out of the Presidency in Abuja without displaying courageous leadership by raising objections to the willful failures of the Federal government, was enough reason for his impeachment as well.

HURIWA accused the Buhari government of shielding the Miyetti Allah Cattle Breeders Association “even when there are evidences beyond the shadows of empirical doubts to link this group to the activities of the armed killer gangs affiliated to armed Fulani herdsmen”.

HURIWA said: “The activities of the killer gangsters from the armed Fulani herdsmen supported by Miyetti Allah cattle owners Association and backed by the Presidency have become the greatest threat to the survival of constitutional democracy and the President has persistently breached the clear provisions of the grund norm which confers legitimacy to the position and title of President and commander-in-chief of armed forces of Nigeria which he holds in trust for the people of Nigeria.

“It goes without any contradiction that Muhammadu Buhari has lost all the constitutional legitimacy of the Presidency of Nigeria and is occupying that position extra-legally. He should be impeached.

“You can’t exercise constitutional legitimacy when your administration watches conspiratorially as the kinsmen of the holder of the current office of President watches and does nothing whereas thousands of Nigerians are despatched to the early graves and these killers are roaming freely and even addressing media conferences and appearing on prime time television news interviews.

“Buhari as far as the constitution is concerned has lost his legitimacy and is therefore not exercising his powers legitimately. The National Assembly must re-convene now and kickstart his removal from office or else the Country may snowball into a civil conflagration”.

HURIWA also urged the authority of the Nigerian military to stop the ongoing verbal exchanges against perceived elders of Plateau State and embark on surgical operations to degrade, decimate and destroy the armed Fulani killer gangs creating spectacular unrests in Plateau State and prosecute the sponsors such as the Miyetti Allah cattle owners Association.

It further called on the security forces to secure the lives of students and civilians just as it condemned the violence unleashed on the University of Jos by armed Fulani herdsmen.

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/10/why-national-assembly-should.html

Re: Why National Assembly Should Immediately Impeach Buhari – HURIWA by WawaIPODJew: 5:07pm On Oct 04, 2018
Dindinrin
Go and impeach him na
Re: Why National Assembly Should Immediately Impeach Buhari – HURIWA by saaron(m): 5:12pm On Oct 04, 2018
Plateau people must rise up and defend themselves. The demons in Abuja are about to upscale their genocidal terrorist activities.
Plateau is now a marked state by terrorist in high places!
Re: Why National Assembly Should Immediately Impeach Buhari – HURIWA by Merimental(m): 5:19pm On Oct 04, 2018
don't impeach him cos typical core northern loyalists wil only see it as an act of war.

Vote him out com 2019
Re: Why National Assembly Should Immediately Impeach Buhari – HURIWA by saaron(m): 5:20pm On Oct 04, 2018
"It goes without any contradiction that Muhammadu Buhari has lost all the constitutional legitimacy of the Presidency of Nigeria and is occupying that position extra-legally. He should be impeached.
Are they surprise? The person occupying Aso Rock is an Imposter.

1 Like

Re: Why National Assembly Should Immediately Impeach Buhari – HURIWA by BeardedMeat(m): 5:23pm On Oct 04, 2018
WawaIPODJew:
Dindinrin
Go and impeach him na
The truth is bitter. HURIWA is on point here. Is it until the killing gets to your home that you'd call out the Lifeless one?
Re: Why National Assembly Should Immediately Impeach Buhari – HURIWA by WawaIPODJew: 5:25pm On Oct 04, 2018
BeardedMeat:
The truth is bitter. HURIWA is on point here. Is it until the killing gets to your home that you'd call out the Lifeless one?
Go and ask from your father at home cheesy
If he hasn’t been killed before you get home cheesy
Re: Why National Assembly Should Immediately Impeach Buhari – HURIWA by temptnow: 5:28pm On Oct 04, 2018
WawaIPODJew:
Dindinrin
Go and impeach him na
afonja why are you people always happy to watch middle-belt people die? Where did we go wrong with you people from the south west?

1 Like

Re: Why National Assembly Should Immediately Impeach Buhari – HURIWA by BeardedMeat(m): 5:31pm On Oct 04, 2018
WawaIPODJew:

Go and ask from your father at home cheesy
If he hasn’t been killed before you get home cheesy
At least I have and know who my father is. I bet you are product of "Iya da gbe" and only knows your mother. Sorry pal.
Re: Why National Assembly Should Immediately Impeach Buhari – HURIWA by WawaIPODJew: 5:33pm On Oct 04, 2018
BeardedMeat:
At least I have and know who my father is. I bet you are product of "Iya da gbe" and only knows your mother. Sorry pal.
Lmao cheesy. No be only Iya n da gbe .
You no add baba n yo wa .
Olodo . Come back and give me feedback after asking questions from your said father .
Then, Go ask your mama who your real father is . cheesy beg her to tell you the truth .
Re: Why National Assembly Should Immediately Impeach Buhari – HURIWA by BeardedMeat(m): 5:37pm On Oct 04, 2018
WawaIPODJew:

Lmao cheesy. No be only Iya n da gbe .
You no add baba n yo wa .
Olodo . Come back and give me feedback after asking questions from your said father .
Then, Go ask your mama who your real father is . cheesy beg her to tell you the truth .
Swear your claim to parternal affiliation is not only in your dream. One woman, 5 husbands and 5 children. I hail you o
Re: Why National Assembly Should Immediately Impeach Buhari – HURIWA by WawaIPODJew: 6:00pm On Oct 04, 2018
BeardedMeat:
Swear your claim to parternal affiliation is not only in your dream. One woman, 5 husbands and 5 children. I hail you o
cheesy cheesy
It’s actually 8 husbands and 8 children cheesy grin.
Clown
Re: Why National Assembly Should Immediately Impeach Buhari – HURIWA by BeardedMeat(m): 6:02pm On Oct 04, 2018
WawaIPODJew:
cheesy cheesy
It’s actually 8 husbands and 8 children cheesy grin.
Clown
Sorry. My bad.
Re: Why National Assembly Should Immediately Impeach Buhari – HURIWA by Racoon(m): 6:06pm On Oct 04, 2018
Too bad and so sad both the president and NASS are only engrossed in survival politicking.

(1) (Reply)

Our Goverment Wont Be Lifeless - Peter Obi / Buhari Second Term A Hell Ready To Be Let Loose / This Is What Peter Obi Should Have Done During Vp Debate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.