Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,462 members, 7,954,813 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:57 AM

lpokijuh hjjytf - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / lpokijuh hjjytf (3856 Views)

What Most Guys Who Demand Too Much Of Women Look Like (pic) / Why Do Women Look At My Feet In Public? / D Way Some Women Look Like When Pregnant. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: lpokijuh hjjytf by GentleMoney: 2:42pm On Oct 06, 2018
Re: lpokijuh hjjytf by Nobody: 3:11pm On Oct 06, 2018
funmisticqueen:
yet, many great men and many civilisations have fallen because of the vagina, the only people i see complaining are those who dont have what it takes yo get what they want in life

U still stink worse than a death. Foh.
Re: lpokijuh hjjytf by Nobody: 3:14pm On Oct 06, 2018
majekoam:

Comments like these are why many guys don't give some women the respect they deserve...

Women should get any respect period. For all I care they should be put in dungeon wearing ragged clothes mining coal. Maybe the better looking ones could work as house maids but that's just my ideal. It's idiöt guys that keep filling their heads with nonsense & make it worse for other guys to get anything out of them. Cut the bs.
Re: lpokijuh hjjytf by Nobody: 7:46pm On Oct 06, 2018
majekoam:

Comments like these are why many guys don't give some women the respect they deserve...
how has respect made your destiny better, respect will come naturally when they see you know how to get what you want
Re: lpokijuh hjjytf by Nobody: 7:47pm On Oct 06, 2018
swave7:

Women should get any respect period. For all I care they should be put in dungeon wearing ragged clothes mining coal. Maybe the better looking ones could work as house maids but that's just my ideal. It's idiöt guys that keep filling their heads with nonsense & make it worse for other guys to get anything out of them. Cut the bs.
maybe your daughter and mothers will end up in the dungeons mining coals. No future ambition men like you are a waste of space period.
Re: lpokijuh hjjytf by majekoam(m): 1:41pm On Oct 07, 2018
funmisticqueen post=7184[b:
5293]how has respect made your destiny better[/b], respect will come naturally when they see you know how to get what you want

So a man who gets what he wants by any means necessary, even by evil, is worthy of respect?...
As for the part in bold...I don't even know when to begin...
Re: lpokijuh hjjytf by Nobody: 1:44pm On Oct 07, 2018
Saff:
I only look for money and that is the end.
hate speech. lol
Re: lpokijuh hjjytf by Nobody: 2:45pm On Oct 07, 2018
majekoam:

So a man who gets what he wants by any means necessary, even by evil, is worthy of respect?...
As for the part in bold...I don't even know when to begin...
what can i say, winners play dirty. All is fair in love and war
Re: lpokijuh hjjytf by Nobody: 7:47pm On Oct 07, 2018
funmisticqueen:
maybe your daughter and mothers will end up in the dungeons mining coals. No future ambition men like you are a waste of space period.
Fück outta here & go choke on a dîck bítch. Like you even have any ambit- oh wait... It's to wreck some guys bank account. Right hoę? Your kind are the ambition destroyers. Now stfu.
Re: lpokijuh hjjytf by majekoam(m): 9:47am On Oct 08, 2018
funmisticqueen:
what can i say, winners play dirty. All is fair in love and war
OK. Well let's see how the lives of those 'winners' end up....
Ladies and gentlemen if you need a reason for the toils of Nigeria...this is it... God help us.
Re: lpokijuh hjjytf by Myles23(m): 10:39am On Oct 08, 2018
Saff:
I only look for money and that is the end.
Even if he turns you into a buching bag abi?,
You'll be like one blow #50,000. Lolz.
Re: lpokijuh hjjytf by Lekan1o1: 10:19am On Oct 11, 2018
Oreofepeters:
Archaic!!..... nowadays it is money

Egbon pls send me d videos of that house lar sugar I Neva see them, e ma bi nu
Re: lpokijuh hjjytf by Oreofepeters: 10:21am On Oct 11, 2018
Lekan1o1:

Egbon pls send me d videos of that house lar sugar I Neva see them, e ma bi nu
hit me up on WhatsApp check my siggy for digit

1 Like

Re: lpokijuh hjjytf by Lekan1o1: 10:25am On Oct 11, 2018
Oreofepeters:
hit me up on WhatsApp check my siggy for digit

Check ur whatsapp bro
Re: lpokijuh hjjytf by GentleMoney: 12:11am On Jul 10, 2019
Re: lpokijuh hjjytf by technicallyrich(m): 1:12am On Jul 10, 2019
The worst thing a man can do is to spend his time now loving a woman.
The least you can expect is heart break.
To me love is a relic of the best and civilization even makes it worst.
And in a third world country were half the population are hungry,most girls will do almost anything to be with a rich dude.

Verdict
as a man,spend your time chasing money,and all other things will be added to you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dear Teenage Girl... / Please Does Anyone Here Knows This Girl's Name?.... / The Average Nigerian Man Is A Simp And A Sex Addict

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.