Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,243 members, 7,825,938 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 06:58 AM

BREAKING!!! Wild Jubilation In Alayi, Bende, Igbere, Over Chima Anyaso(photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING!!! Wild Jubilation In Alayi, Bende, Igbere, Over Chima Anyaso(photo) (1092 Views)

Chima Anyaso Shares 50 Cars, 220 Motorcycles, Rice, Wrappers / Chima Anyaso Storms United States Military Base In Germany (photos) / Chima Anyaso Donates 20 Vehicles To Ikpeazu (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING!!! Wild Jubilation In Alayi, Bende, Igbere, Over Chima Anyaso(photo) by Igboblog: 5:59pm On Oct 04, 2018
BREAKING!!! Wild Jubilation in Alayi, Bende, Igbere, Others Over Chima Anyaso's Victory (Happening Now)

Following the outcome of today's People's Democratic Party (PDP) primary election held in Bende for the House of Representatives, Igbere TV can exclusively report that there is wild jubilation in Alayi, Bende, Igbere immediately Dr. Chima Anyaso was declared the winner of the election.

Some of the people in Alayi, hometown of Nnenna Ukeje, Anyaso's opponent who was trashed revealed to Igbere TV correspondent that they are happy with the outcome of today's primary election.

An elderly man, Monday Obasi said Nnenna Ukeje 12 years in the House of Reps is a disaster to the good of Bende.

In his words,

"We are happy because of the outcome. You can see that we don't have good roads, good water and some of the basic necessities of life."

"I hope you saw the bad roads while you were coming here, so we don't know why Ukeje should be thinking of going back to the National Assembly after spending 12 years doing nothing. Her 12 years in office can be described as a disaster"

"We believe that Anyaso will put smiles on our faces, that's why the delegates voted for him, "he said.

Another man in Alayi, John(Surname Withheld) told our correspondent that Ukeje only comes back during election period.

"Nobody sees Ukeje from January to December, after election she disappears only to resurface during election."

Igbere TV correspondent covering the event also visited Bende where he interviewed some people over the outcome of primary election

A middle aged man, Clifford Azubuike expressed confidence in Anyaso's victory today and revealed that Anyaso will definitely win come 2019.

"I'm satisfied over the outcome of the result. Anyaso is a man of honour and good reputation."

"Even before the election, I know that Anyaso will defeat Ukeje. He is a gentleman with a good heart. Come 2019, Anyaso will definitely win".

Our correspondent also visited Igbere where a lot of people were jubilating.

An elderly woman, Comfort Arisa said she is happy and can't wait to vote for Anyaso in 2019.

"Yes, I'm extremely happy as you can see. I'm dancing and can't wait to vote for Anyaso in 2019. He has been helping our people, and I know he will continue if he wins,"she said.

A visit to Ozuitem is also the same thing as people were seen jubilating over the outcome.

Tears of joy couldn't allow a middle aged woman,Olanma Kalu to express herself.

Igbere TV reported that Anyaso defeated Nnenna Ukeje in the PDP Bende Federal Constituency primary election held in Bende today.

Anyaso polled 82 votes to defeat his opponent, Ukeje who scored 70 votes. 3rd runner up, PC Mba scored only 6 votes while the 4th aspirant, Prince Chima Onyegbu scored only 3 votes.

Source : http://igberetvnews.com/470676/breaking-wild-jubilation-alayi-bende-igbere-others-chima-anyasos-victory-happening-now-photo/

Cc Lalasticlala

Re: BREAKING!!! Wild Jubilation In Alayi, Bende, Igbere, Over Chima Anyaso(photo) by Nobody: 6:03pm On Oct 04, 2018
grin
Re: BREAKING!!! Wild Jubilation In Alayi, Bende, Igbere, Over Chima Anyaso(photo) by KanwuliaExtra: 6:03pm On Oct 04, 2018
Suuuuure!
Time will tell. grin
Re: BREAKING!!! Wild Jubilation In Alayi, Bende, Igbere, Over Chima Anyaso(photo) by Igboblog: 6:06pm On Oct 04, 2018
Cc Lalasticlala
Re: BREAKING!!! Wild Jubilation In Alayi, Bende, Igbere, Over Chima Anyaso(photo) by Ever8054: 6:09pm On Oct 04, 2018
useless masses celebrating the source of their problem....I dont know why I hate Nigerians who goes out to support politicians instead of stoning them...

Re: BREAKING!!! Wild Jubilation In Alayi, Bende, Igbere, Over Chima Anyaso(photo) by AmadiAba: 6:42pm On Oct 04, 2018
Congrats Chima Anyaso
Re: BREAKING!!! Wild Jubilation In Alayi, Bende, Igbere, Over Chima Anyaso(photo) by 48noble(m): 7:34pm On Oct 04, 2018
after buying form #3.85million and u scored zero...ur village people,hate u?

(1) (Reply)

If Someone Told You $1 Would Soon Be Equal To Fifty Kobo, Would You Believe? / Absolutely Beautiful - All Biafran Clans Gather To Celebrate Nnamdi Kanu Video / Atiku Is More Acceptable To Nigerians Than Buhari –Senator Amori

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.