Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,123 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:44 AM

Jude Okoye And His Bulge Got People Talking (Photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jude Okoye And His Bulge Got People Talking (Photo) (80158 Views)

Bobrisky Shares'Sexy' Photo, His Bulge Noticed By Followers / Paul Okoye Reacts To The Video Of The Fight Between Him, Peter And Jude Okoye / Peter, Paul And Jude Okoye Fight At Lawyer's Office (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jude Okoye And His Bulge Got People Talking (Photo) by Awoo88: 9:41pm On Oct 04, 2018
Agadsman:
It could just be ordinary trouser folds.
Look again. That is not a trouser fold
Re: Jude Okoye And His Bulge Got People Talking (Photo) by OgbeniSamm(m): 9:44pm On Oct 04, 2018
Penis<Prick<Cock<Dick

If you know you know shocked

1 Like

Re: Jude Okoye And His Bulge Got People Talking (Photo) by okenwaa(m): 9:44pm On Oct 04, 2018
Ashawo don full this Nigeria oooo...

Cucumber dey enjoy shaa
Re: Jude Okoye And His Bulge Got People Talking (Photo) by ehissi(m): 9:44pm On Oct 04, 2018
Deltayankeeboi:
All I see is the S-class presidential Benz.

Just 100,000USD confirmation, everywhere go good.

Actually thats a cls benz
Re: Jude Okoye And His Bulge Got People Talking (Photo) by Mowunmiaf: 9:47pm On Oct 04, 2018
Re: Jude Okoye And His Bulge Got People Talking (Photo) by pascalbenz: 9:48pm On Oct 04, 2018
Gallant Under Ground Soldier !!
Re: Jude Okoye And His Bulge Got People Talking (Photo) by Nobody: 9:53pm On Oct 04, 2018
That thing is fake.. No base.
Which kind pipe dey get two caps... One for up & one for down
This guy no get anything.. No Homo

2 Likes

Re: Jude Okoye And His Bulge Got People Talking (Photo) by pat077: 9:54pm On Oct 04, 2018
Na can drink dey there
Re: Jude Okoye And His Bulge Got People Talking (Photo) by Mhyketh(m): 9:58pm On Oct 04, 2018
Agadsman:
It could just be ordinary trouser folds.
i disagree to agree.... this can't be trouser folds... look at the curve na
Re: Jude Okoye And His Bulge Got People Talking (Photo) by Japsylee: 9:59pm On Oct 04, 2018
Swanbuggi..... excavator.... odogwu asala!!!
Re: Jude Okoye And His Bulge Got People Talking (Photo) by Deltayankeeboi: 10:02pm On Oct 04, 2018
ehissi:

Actually thats a cls benz
You are right. It is a 2017 cls550. Thank you.
Re: Jude Okoye And His Bulge Got People Talking (Photo) by sacramento1212: 10:03pm On Oct 04, 2018
Deltayankeeboi:
All I see is the S-class presidential Benz.

Just 100,000USD confirmation, everywhere go good.

Not an S class but CLS550
Re: Jude Okoye And His Bulge Got People Talking (Photo) by Biggers82(m): 10:05pm On Oct 04, 2018
this one na real Cucumber biko
Re: Jude Okoye And His Bulge Got People Talking (Photo) by Henri8: 10:10pm On Oct 04, 2018
Women no dey take eye see penis or anything wey resemble am.

See as dem just dey shout ah, ah, uh..
Re: Jude Okoye And His Bulge Got People Talking (Photo) by Nobody: 10:10pm On Oct 04, 2018
Agadsman:

Envy what.... Does a lion envy a fox?
Guess you're the fox?
Re: Jude Okoye And His Bulge Got People Talking (Photo) by agbonkamen(f): 10:12pm On Oct 04, 2018
excomarow:

This one don't dey imagine the thing grin.

Can u fit handle it grin
Ayam able and culpable grin grin

1 Like

Re: Jude Okoye And His Bulge Got People Talking (Photo) by Nobody: 10:13pm On Oct 04, 2018
When you are Sammie Okposo's mate but you reason like Davido.

The Agbaya did it on purpose.

1 Like

Re: Jude Okoye And His Bulge Got People Talking (Photo) by Deltayankeeboi: 10:14pm On Oct 04, 2018
sacramento1212:

Not an S class but CLS550
yeah. That Benz model is expensive as fvck. Omo these guys money long anyhow.

1 Like

Re: Jude Okoye And His Bulge Got People Talking (Photo) by sacramento1212: 10:18pm On Oct 04, 2018
Deltayankeeboi:
yeah. That Benz model is expensive as fvck. Omo these guys money long anyhow.

Yes they are expensive because it's among the flagship of Benz not like the regulars like the C class, E class, CLK, etc. When you have the funds and have passion for good cars, buying it won't be a big deal.

1 Like

Re: Jude Okoye And His Bulge Got People Talking (Photo) by BlackPantherCri: 10:26pm On Oct 04, 2018
Oh boy!!!!!

This guy get money, get cassava, what remains na Husband material 100k yards.

Where can I submit CV? I have 8 years marriage experience with three birth certificates. grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Jude Okoye And His Bulge Got People Talking (Photo) by BlackPantherCri: 10:27pm On Oct 04, 2018
Henri8:
Women no dey take eye see penis or anything wey resemble am.

See as dem just dey shout ah, ah, uh..

Even me sef, I shout ahhh! This na wombstabber

1 Like

Re: Jude Okoye And His Bulge Got People Talking (Photo) by Nobody: 10:28pm On Oct 04, 2018
This boy that is busy causing problem between P-square. See his old haggard face.
Re: Jude Okoye And His Bulge Got People Talking (Photo) by nazablossom(f): 10:32pm On Oct 04, 2018
The car is beautiful grin
Re: Jude Okoye And His Bulge Got People Talking (Photo) by symbianDON(m): 10:40pm On Oct 04, 2018
Jude 'Terrorist' OKOye

1 Like

Re: Jude Okoye And His Bulge Got People Talking (Photo) by oluwasegun007(m): 10:40pm On Oct 04, 2018
agbonkamen:
The guy dick go heavy o grin grin
your eye get gauge....

1 Like

Re: Jude Okoye And His Bulge Got People Talking (Photo) by MENTORCH(m): 10:42pm On Oct 04, 2018
Women don’t joke with big dick o!

1 Like

Re: Jude Okoye And His Bulge Got People Talking (Photo) by Deltayankeeboi: 10:43pm On Oct 04, 2018
sacramento1212:

Yes they are expensive because it's among the flagship of Benz not like the regulars like the C class, E class, CLK, etc. When you have the funds and have passion for good cars, buying it won't be a big deal.
Exactly. . . I love Benz. Bless you bro.

We will get there very soon.
Re: Jude Okoye And His Bulge Got People Talking (Photo) by thorpido(m): 10:53pm On Oct 04, 2018
It's just the fold of his trouser.Look well.
His bulge is actually just up.
Re: Jude Okoye And His Bulge Got People Talking (Photo) by otherway: 10:58pm On Oct 04, 2018
Lol! That is just the fold of the trouser or inner boxers. It's the new trend.

3 Likes

Re: Jude Okoye And His Bulge Got People Talking (Photo) by Caseless: 11:02pm On Oct 04, 2018
donstan18:

Who you dey ask? I resemble your coursemates in animal science department?
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Jude Okoye And His Bulge Got People Talking (Photo) by MENTORCH(m): 11:05pm On Oct 04, 2018
Airforce01:
Even the married ones like Tools is drooling

Shows her husband Dont have it big
cheesy

If he doesn’t have it big it’s a problem because only a monster can attack that her ass.
Re: Jude Okoye And His Bulge Got People Talking (Photo) by Witnes: 11:11pm On Oct 04, 2018
Ijawblooded:
This small tin. If ona c Dickson own wetin ona go talk?
Na so I hear 2 from engineers wey work 4him site o. Dem say if that man meet woman, d p**sy don scattered b dat o. Dey say d guy man scattered 1corper suntin one time and no option than to marry her by force

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

D'banj And His Son Walking Past His Swimming Pool & Fan's Warning (Pics, Video) / Daddy Freeze Finally Replies Pastor David Ibiyeomie Over Death Threat / Airplane Seat: Wole Soyinka To Mo Abudu - "This Was What Happened"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.