Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,824 members, 7,956,111 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 02:41 AM

Kwara Governor, Ahmed Gets PDP Senatorial Ticket - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kwara Governor, Ahmed Gets PDP Senatorial Ticket (17421 Views)

Tambuwal Gets PDP Senatorial Ticket For Sokoto South / Precious Chikwendu Gets PDP Political Appointment / Governor Ahmed Doles Out N20M, Exotic Cars To ‘Good Boys'- Kwara Daily-Throwback (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kwara Governor, Ahmed Gets PDP Senatorial Ticket by SirBunky85(m): 10:53am On Oct 05, 2018
kingkakaone:
Kwara and Lagos State are one and same when it comes to godfatherism.
Lagos State, despite being controlled by a godfather can still boast of some level of growth in every dispensation since 1999, but Kwara remains the same.

In fairness, I would like to see those fighting for the freedom of Lagosians to also come here and fight for kwarans.

Or maybe their fight against injustice is selective. If this is true then those folks crying against Tinubu for controlling Lagos yet they are supporting Saraki for same offence lack the moral right to accuse Buhari (a failure) for fighting corruption selectively.

I'm here to ridicule zombies and disgrace the wailers and at same time destroying the hypocrites.

#Hypocritesdestroyer#
I've never come through a wicked post as this.ur head dey am
Re: Kwara Governor, Ahmed Gets PDP Senatorial Ticket by BeansAndBread(m): 1:04pm On Oct 05, 2018
Neyoor:

I wish Ajadi well. I pray and hope they would give him the ticket. In-law wa ni cheesy
Seriously? grin He's a very good friend of my dad, I attended the same school with his children, I think they're twins
Re: Kwara Governor, Ahmed Gets PDP Senatorial Ticket by Nobody: 1:31pm On Oct 05, 2018
BeansAndBread:
Seriously? grin He's a very good friend of my dad, I attended the same school with his children, I think they're twins

Yeah, his first wife is from my town in Osun. He has many children sha, the twins among his children are albinos.

I wish him well, he would defeat Fatai Ahmed.

1 Like

Re: Kwara Governor, Ahmed Gets PDP Senatorial Ticket by BeansAndBread(m): 1:37pm On Oct 05, 2018
Neyoor:

Yeah, his first wife is from my town in Osun. He has many children sha, the twins among his children are albinos.

I wish him well, he would defeat Fatai Ahmed.
That Fatai is a real disgrace to we Igbominas, the guy fall my hands die.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

We Are Not Part Of Those That Sealed Onnoghen’s Chambers – Police. / President Buhari Accepts Saudi Invitation, Embarks On Umrah / Police Wives Empower Widows As Krystal Okeke Pledges Educational Support

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.