Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,141 members, 7,821,893 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:03 PM

Hypocrite CAN:are also in support of the killings by berom Christians - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hypocrite CAN:are also in support of the killings by berom Christians (1008 Views)

Trending Video Of Extrajudicial Killings By Soldiers Unfortunate, Says FPP / It's Unjust To Say I'm Silent On Killings By Herdsmen - President Buhari Says / Catholic Protests Against Killings By Herdsmen (Photos Across Nigeria) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hypocrite CAN:are also in support of the killings by berom Christians by olasco18(m): 8:32pm On Oct 04, 2018
I don't know what is taken Can so long from condemning the killings of Muslims by the barbaric Christian of berom....does that mean they are in support or what....and if I may ask ist clearly stated in bible that Christian should kill Muslims...

1 Like

Re: Hypocrite CAN:are also in support of the killings by berom Christians by amaniro: 8:38pm On Oct 04, 2018
Lol if its because of that Jos stuff

It's the fulanis that are hypocrite

When thousands we're killed in Jos, benue, taraba. The kept quiet but now only few dead bodies, its now they started wailing, tbh I never knew foolanis were on Twitter till today, see all irrational comments!

What is CAN meant to do? give them arms or create jobs or what exactly?

The two of them are hypocrite as far as am concerned.

4 Likes

Re: Hypocrite CAN:are also in support of the killings by berom Christians by Nobody: 9:34pm On Oct 04, 2018
These Muslim TERRORISTS want Christians to fold their hands and be eliminated forever abi?

No way.

Every true Christian fights both physically and spiritually.

5 Likes

Re: Hypocrite CAN:are also in support of the killings by berom Christians by xbernardx(m): 9:43pm On Oct 04, 2018
You are just one of the brainwashed religious bigots, share evidence of how many times MURIC condemned the killings

You know nothing olasco18

olasco18:
I don't know what is taken Can so long from condemning the killings of Muslims by the barbaric Christian of berom....does that mean they are in support or what....and if I may ask ist clearly stated in bible that Christian should kill Muslims...

3 Likes

Re: Hypocrite CAN:are also in support of the killings by berom Christians by ItsMeAboki(m): 9:47pm On Oct 04, 2018
thunderfirebuha:
These Muslim TERRORISTS want Christians to fold their hands and be eliminated forever abi?

No way.

Every true Christian fights both physically and spiritually.

^^^^Nothing could be more terrorising than being killed and eaten by Cannibals.
Say no to Berom Christian Cannibals.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-3GKm8ik4_o&t=34s&has_verified=1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_9kSBEv5OkY&has_verified=1&bpctr=1538625564

1 Like

Re: Hypocrite CAN:are also in support of the killings by berom Christians by xbernardx(m): 9:52pm On Oct 04, 2018
Son of hate, where you paid to keep spamming the forum with these videos?.

ItsMeAboki:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-3G&has_verified=1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_9kSBErified=1&bpctr=1538625564

Re: Hypocrite CAN:are also in support of the killings by berom Christians by Omololu001: 10:19pm On Oct 04, 2018
I've never seen muric condemned Muslims killing and wrecking havoc all over the country... Nah all of them sabi sha,but Nigeria is now a failed state.

We have a president in power,yet people are being killed like this.

This is one of the reason I fully support the total disintegration of Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Hypocrite CAN:are also in support of the killings by berom Christians by FriendNG: 10:28pm On Oct 04, 2018
ItsMeAboki:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-3GKm8ik4_o&t=34s&has_verified=1

Look at how that Birom Christian terrorist guy is publicly eating human flesh
Re: Hypocrite CAN:are also in support of the killings by berom Christians by ItsMeAboki(m): 10:32pm On Oct 04, 2018
xbernardx:
Son of hate, where you paid to keep spamming the forum with these videos?.

Educated illiterate; correct that faulty statement if you want an answer to your question.

1 Like

Re: Hypocrite CAN:are also in support of the killings by berom Christians by StillX10(m): 10:35pm On Oct 04, 2018
You started killing Christians so don't complain, please Berom continue the killings
Re: Hypocrite CAN:are also in support of the killings by berom Christians by xbernardx(m): 10:42pm On Oct 04, 2018
English guru, you can go back to your posts and see how I have sensored all your hate comments, I have infact gone ahead to follow your profile, just to make sure I sensor all your hate filled comments, argue with your keyboard

ItsMeAboki:

Educated illiterate; correct that faulty statement if you want an answer to your question.

1 Like

Re: Hypocrite CAN:are also in support of the killings by berom Christians by ItsMeAboki(m): 12:19am On Oct 05, 2018
xbernardx:
English guru, you can go back to your posts and see how I have sensored all your hate comments, I have infact gone ahead to follow your profile, just to make sure I sensor all your hate filled comments, argue with your keyboard

You are incorrigible and no doubt insist on exposing deficient literacy.
Approach me only when you graduate from your intellectual laziness.

1 Like

Re: Hypocrite CAN:are also in support of the killings by berom Christians by xbernardx(m): 7:30am On Oct 05, 2018
ItsMeAboki:

You are incorrigible and no doubt insist on exposing deficient literacy.
Approach me only when you graduate from your intellectual laziness.

Forget the grammar and take the message, don't die trying to prove you Sabi English
Re: Hypocrite CAN:are also in support of the killings by berom Christians by ItsMeAboki(m): 5:39pm On Oct 05, 2018
xbernardx:

Forget the grammar and take the message, don't die trying to prove you Sabi English

What is your grouse; are you pained by the message or the messenger?
What were wrong with my posts; were the videos fake or any of what I had said fictitious?

As for the other aspect of your comment; well check my signature and all will be revealed.
Re: Hypocrite CAN:are also in support of the killings by berom Christians by mahdino: 9:31am On Oct 07, 2018
FriendNG:

Look at how that Birom Christian terrorist guy is publicly eating human fresh

Animals
Re: Hypocrite CAN:are also in support of the killings by berom Christians by planetzoom: 10:11am On Oct 07, 2018
CAN.will condemn the mayhem the day JNI.and MURIC condemns the Killings being perpetrated by Muslim terrorists in Benue ,plateau and Taraba Over the years.

3 Likes

Re: Hypocrite CAN:are also in support of the killings by berom Christians by FriendNG: 10:35am On Oct 07, 2018
^^ Hypocrite which one is JNI? They are Christians terrorist killing innocent Muslim travelers going in out of Jos to their respective destinations.
Re: Hypocrite CAN:are also in support of the killings by berom Christians by Nobody: 10:38am On Oct 07, 2018
olasco18:

Why did it Munric so long to condemn boko haram menace undecided kiss undecided undecided?
Re: Hypocrite CAN:are also in support of the killings by berom Christians by redhene: 10:56am On Oct 07, 2018
olasco18:

There is nothing like Christian association of Nigeria. They are all false flag to achieved their evil aims via the government of Nigeria.
Re: Hypocrite CAN:are also in support of the killings by berom Christians by mahdino: 12:29pm On Oct 07, 2018
[quote author=redhene post=71860481][/quote]o

angry

(1) (Reply)

Elrufa’i Tampering With Evidence, Digs Another Mass Grave At Mando Site / Buhari Must Go, Atiku Tells Igbo Leaders / Despite APC Crisis In Imo State, Massive Crowd Comes Out In Support Of Uche Nwos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.