Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,613 members, 7,813,008 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:40 AM

Anto Lecky Wears Python Round Her Neck (PHOTOS) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Anto Lecky Wears Python Round Her Neck (PHOTOS) (50097 Views)

Anto Lecky Conferred With Honorary Doctorate Degree By ISCOM University, Cotonou / Anto Lecky Involved In Car Accident (Photos) / Obasanjo Carries Tonto Dikeh's Son On His Neck (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anto Lecky Wears Python Round Her Neck (PHOTOS) by showafrica(m): 5:55am On Oct 05, 2018
Oyindidi:
Which kind bra be this?

The Bobby self dey vex me..
Re: Anto Lecky Wears Python Round Her Neck (PHOTOS) by Benito8998(m): 6:45am On Oct 05, 2018
Nwodosis:
May be snake is the symbol of the kingdom where she belongs.

Just like Aliyah
Re: Anto Lecky Wears Python Round Her Neck (PHOTOS) by DavidEsq(m): 6:49am On Oct 05, 2018
FortifiedCity:
grin grin grin I'm sure you use yours to slap your child grin grin
Gbuahaahahahahahahaha grin grin grin grin grin. That one killed me o. LMFAO grin
Re: Anto Lecky Wears Python Round Her Neck (PHOTOS) by Diong22(f): 6:52am On Oct 05, 2018
SocialJustice:
It's a baby python not an adult, a viper or cobra.
ok
Re: Anto Lecky Wears Python Round Her Neck (PHOTOS) by Temptee101(m): 7:05am On Oct 05, 2018
She behaves like a snake, I've always suspected her to be one, a very poisonous one at that
Re: Anto Lecky Wears Python Round Her Neck (PHOTOS) by Favor99(m): 7:08am On Oct 05, 2018
She’s beautiful though. I don’t know why everyone is talking about her boobs not being big. A lot of slim girls don’t have big boobs. And people generally love slim girls anyway.
Anyways I like Anto

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anto Lecky Wears Python Round Her Neck (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 7:11am On Oct 05, 2018
she has slippers breast ooo

how many children sucked that breast?
chai, this one is finished ooo

No more juice inside it.??
Re: Anto Lecky Wears Python Round Her Neck (PHOTOS) by MustiizRaja(m): 7:29am On Oct 05, 2018
Oyindidi:
Which kind bra be this?
it ie called BRA OF LIFE
Re: Anto Lecky Wears Python Round Her Neck (PHOTOS) by IkemChris(m): 7:53am On Oct 05, 2018
She is not comfortable with that snake round her neck. Her postures says it all...... grin
Re: Anto Lecky Wears Python Round Her Neck (PHOTOS) by frbona: 7:56am On Oct 05, 2018
okerekeikpo:
Ugly prostitute
like your momma?

1 Like

Re: Anto Lecky Wears Python Round Her Neck (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 8:04am On Oct 05, 2018
Oyindidi:
Which kind bra be this?
I don't think she's wearing any
Re: Anto Lecky Wears Python Round Her Neck (PHOTOS) by PraisePiano: 8:15am On Oct 05, 2018
Is there a special way of not allowing a snake hurt you when it’s on your body like why don’t they bite?
Re: Anto Lecky Wears Python Round Her Neck (PHOTOS) by royalair(m): 8:19am On Oct 05, 2018
She resemble the snake shaa
Re: Anto Lecky Wears Python Round Her Neck (PHOTOS) by sacx: 9:27am On Oct 05, 2018
Between the python and her boobs, I wonder which she really wants us to see
Re: Anto Lecky Wears Python Round Her Neck (PHOTOS) by dopudo: 10:39am On Oct 05, 2018
hmmm...if the strangle am now she go shout

BE A MOST AFTER PROGRAMMER. GET JAVA FULL-STACK WEB APP TRAINING
Learning Java can be a fantastic skill for a career and students of all ages have built amazing things, from hobby projects to world-changing initiatives.
This Intensive JAVA Training program provides you a beginner-friendly introduction to JAVA

What You Get!

- Award of CERTIFICATION after completion of course
- 100% Practical Training from WEB DEVELOPMENT Experts
- Basics of GRAPHICS DESIGN Training
- Unlimited Internet Wi-Fi
- Weekdays and Weekends Trainings

DURATION: 8 WEEKS. FEES: JAVA STANDARD EDITION - N99,999
JAVA ENTERPRISE EDITION – N129,999

NOTE: THIS OUR GUARANTEE - WE WONT TRAIN YOU THE WAY EVEN SOME OF THE BIGGEST ICT TRAINING CENTERS & NAMES IN NIGERIA DO (SOME USUALLY TEACH NONSENSE, IF YOU KNOW, YOU KNOW) - WE WILL TRAIN AND IMPACT YOU TO BE AN ICT PROFESSIONAL WITH JOB-READY KNOWLEDGE DURING AND AFTER GRADUATION - YES, WITH 1,000% MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE
Re: Anto Lecky Wears Python Round Her Neck (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 11:11am On Oct 05, 2018
Una no even c d snake, na d upper chambers una eyes go. Children of d world
Re: Anto Lecky Wears Python Round Her Neck (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 11:14am On Oct 05, 2018
Dat snake use style toush sometin there
Re: Anto Lecky Wears Python Round Her Neck (PHOTOS) by boyfwend(m): 11:57am On Oct 05, 2018
Nl, una wicked oh.
All of unah leave the snake matter Come fovus on breast way no concern anybody. cry
Re: Anto Lecky Wears Python Round Her Neck (PHOTOS) by Kaybaba5(m): 1:16pm On Oct 05, 2018
FortifiedCity:
Hey see flat breastz

Wetin your eyes go there.....
Re: Anto Lecky Wears Python Round Her Neck (PHOTOS) by seangy4konji: 5:35pm On Oct 05, 2018
I like you anto
Re: Anto Lecky Wears Python Round Her Neck (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 12:25am On Oct 09, 2018
Oyindidi:
Yeye, who be una? Old women no dey wear bra. We rock slippers
Good. Be proud of what you've got.
Re: Anto Lecky Wears Python Round Her Neck (PHOTOS) by Oyindidi(f): 12:26am On Oct 09, 2018
Shawncavendish:

Good. Be proud of what you've got.
You never sleep?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

MC Edo Pikin Dedicates His House To His Son - Photos / Tonto Dikeh: "I Treated Many STDs, My Marriage Based On Lies, Deceit, Scam" / Sick Obi Madubogwu On The Verge Of Losing His Leg To Diabetes. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.