Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,765 members, 7,813,537 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:37 PM

Help!!! My Wife Is Putting Me Through This Right Now! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help!!! My Wife Is Putting Me Through This Right Now! (5040 Views)

Is Putting Your Mattress On The Floor A Bad Idea? / Living With My Parents Is Putting Me At A Disadvantage / Why Is She Putting Me Under Pressure To Marry Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!!! My Wife Is Putting Me Through This Right Now! by Nobody: 12:15am On May 27, 2020
Please permit me to bring my marriage issues here for the very first time. Its true I've been on this forum for almost 10 years, I'm not very good at opening threads. But because of the necessity, I had to create a new Moniker so that I can briefly share my worries to ease off the pains in my heart.

Though she is very hardworking, generous and kind, but she has some very negative traits that belittle whatever admirable ones she may have.

This marriage has lasted a little over half a decade. But the problems I've always complained about right from the start is what I'm still talking about.

(1) My wife bottles up her anger a lot. If I offend her, she will never (hardly) tell me about it, I will only get to know about it through her facial expressions or her response to conversations, and if I ask her if anything was the matter, she will simply say "there is no problem".

(2) She takes too long to forgive. I can plead with her for forgiveness till "Thy Kingdom Come", yet she is not moved by my pleas. She will continue to wear a sad face for a very long time, (sometimes hours or even days) before she will grant me forgiveness, sometimes even in minor issues that I sometimes overlook if she was the one that did it.

(3) My wife hardly apologizes when she wrongs me. Even if she does apologize, she will expect me to accept her apologies immediately she said "I'm sorry" but she will not do the same if it was the other way round. That's pride!

All of these I have dealt with in silent pains with no hope of improvement in sight.

As I type this message, she is all alone in the room because of a situation we could not resolve. For over a week, she has carried a long face for reasons I do not know. I have asked severally, she keeps telling me "its nothing".

For over two weeks, she has not allowed me to touch her, neither have I had sexual intimacy with her. She keeps refusing all my advances to the point it was so painful after I pleaded with her for over one hour she still did not yield that I almost forced it on her tonight, but I exercised restrain.

All effort to have her talk to me in sincerity has not yielded any positive result for the past eight days.

I've told her of my suicidal thoughts (I'm not joking) but it fell on deaf ears because whenever she crosses her mind over something, bros, forget am! She can't be convinced to take up a contrary view.

Modified: As a result of these, I have relapsed once again to masturbation which I had overcome in the past. Since cheating on her is not an option for me, at least for now. Though thoughts of it are on my mind, but I can't just do that.

Please help a brother. Depression is gradually setting as my thoughts are going wild.

I need good suggestions please...

Seekness!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Help!!! My Wife Is Putting Me Through This Right Now! by Renida: 12:22am On May 27, 2020
Let to attain mastery over your own emotions. Start with your self whatever you want to see change in her. That your happiness has become dependent on your wife from your posts suggests you don't own yourself and that you're controlled and own by situations. Control yourself. You're a man.

9 Likes

Re: Help!!! My Wife Is Putting Me Through This Right Now! by TrollKiller(m): 12:22am On May 27, 2020
this was why our ancestors recommended polygamy for all men during times of old

when a wife begins to behave anyhow like this, simply marry another one. its a method that worked quite well back then

but Europeans and religion have taken this away from us. so Mr man, you have to deal with the demerits of monogamy

since she refuses to communicate, you too should lock up na undecided

do all your roles as a papa to your children, but ignore her and draw your own long and stern face when she is around

she is only doing like this because your responses and actions allowed that. na you sabi beg na

when you lock up, she will say what she wants to say when she is ready.

about your sexual frustration, well I wouldn't recommend mastvrbation since it weakens your manhood.

you have tried my brother. but if all your efforts are being frustrated then stop trying. simple!

no commit suicide because of woman that will hop to the next dick after you're done destroying your own life

33 Likes

Re: Help!!! My Wife Is Putting Me Through This Right Now! by here: 12:23am On May 27, 2020
It takes two to have a conversation. Why don’t you give her the same treatment but don’t do anything stupid outside. Completely ignore her and focus on something positive. Maybe she got you there several years back to make you miserable and feel it’s only way to humble you and you taken a good seat at it. Focus on something positive and assume she travelled wherever it leads you take it from there. No partner should make the other miserable. What’s it with being in same house and not talking that’s some childish mind game. Learn to overlook things and stop being sorry all over the place. Now that part of you feeling suicidal, you just finished yourself. How can you be that depressed over what exactly?You’re the man not a brother Inlaw. You have a lot of growing up to do. Grow your income, join a club , register in a gym. Do something productive and for sakes quit staying around the house looking for body to touch. People go to rigs and stay months what’s its with you must have her. Clearly she is punishing you and enjoys it so enjoy your life productively and keep an eye incase she gets wayward you take the red pill fast

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help!!! My Wife Is Putting Me Through This Right Now! by ascendo(m): 12:25am On May 27, 2020
Please, dont joke with that word SUICIDE. Work on her, she will change. Learn her love language, it works magic

3 Likes

Re: Help!!! My Wife Is Putting Me Through This Right Now! by incogni2o: 12:26am On May 27, 2020
Seekness:

Please help a brother. Depression is gradually setting as my thoughts are going wild.

Seekness!
firstly, have you sat her down one-on-one ? You should have some basic reason she does that imo.

Let me tell you a secret Bro.

affection and attention is synonymous to sex for women

same as it is with sex for Men, unless she is getting it from somewhere else, she is solely dependent on you for it.

you are behaving weak instead of her being the weaker vessel.

Bro, Pls Man Up. Talk some sense into her brain.

Pray about the issue also, let God work situation in a way that she'll start to gain your respect.

Also, are you allowing her to take most of the responsibilities at home especially monetary, if yes, then you shouldn't be suprised.

EVEN the Bible curses a MAN who can't provide for the home.

Relieve her of any monetary support for now pls. Even though she's working, carry all the bills for now, you'll get it back when she comes back to her senses.

Don't forget her Love Language too, but show her in a Militant way. show her true love in a way she indirectly understands. Let her feel the love but not see it.

I wish you the best.

2 Likes

Re: Help!!! My Wife Is Putting Me Through This Right Now! by TrollKiller(m): 12:29am On May 27, 2020
ascendo:
Please, dont joke with that word SUICIDE. work on her, she will change. Learn her love language, it works magic
people WHO believe this are living in dream land

its almost impossible for a person to change after marriage

7 Likes

Re: Help!!! My Wife Is Putting Me Through This Right Now! by Donald3d(m): 12:33am On May 27, 2020
shocked
Re: Help!!! My Wife Is Putting Me Through This Right Now! by Nobody: 12:37am On May 27, 2020
ascendo:
Please, dont joke with that word SUICIDE. Work on her, she will change. Learn her love language, it works magic
she can never change. If I want to be honest with the OP, both of them are incompatible.

In the nearest future, OP will cheat and it will make matters worse because the wife will find out and keep it in mind instead. She'll never talk about it. But that's more deadly.

OP be prepared o. grin

1 Like

Re: Help!!! My Wife Is Putting Me Through This Right Now! by Klass99(f): 12:38am On May 27, 2020

7 Likes

Re: Help!!! My Wife Is Putting Me Through This Right Now! by mrblessed(m): 12:40am On May 27, 2020
You have tolerated her to the point that she doesn't have respect for you anymore. Because she knows you will certainly come groveling and begging for forgiveness -- at an infant that you are -- over what you can't fathom. The good news is that you have an opportunity to correct this misdemeanor once and for all by refusing to beg her. If only you can act as if she doesn't exist, she will give up this childish attitude. Ignore her and make merry in presence and see her change
this attitude towards you.

You sounded funny to me with your suicide remark over her puerile misbehavior. It shows how far you have cheapen yourself before her and you will continue to endure this senseless act until you decide to free yourself from her hold. Even when your maniless is at stake, you still have time to ruminate about masturbation? It depicts the kind of person you are.

7 Likes

Re: Help!!! My Wife Is Putting Me Through This Right Now! by HarunaWest(m): 12:44am On May 27, 2020
Seekness:
Please permit me to bring my marriage issues here for the very first time. Its true I've been on this forum for almost 10 years, I'm not very good at opening threads. But because of the necessity, I had to create a new Moniker so that I can briefly share my worries to ease off the pains in my heart.

Though she is very hardworking, generous and kind, but she has some very negative traits that belittle whatever admirable ones she may have.

This marriage has lasted a little over half a decade. But the problems I've always complained about right from the start is what I'm still talking about.

(1) My wife bottles up her anger a lot. If I offend her, she will never (hardly) tell me about it, I will only get to know about it through her facial expressions or her response to conversations, and if I ask her if anything was the matter, she will simply say "there is no problem".

(2) She takes too long to forgive. I can plead with her for forgiveness till "Thy Kingdom Come", yet she is not moved by my pleas. She will continue to wear a sad face for a very long time, (sometimes hours or even days) before she will grant me forgiveness, sometimes even in minor issues that I sometimes overlook if she was the one that did it.

(3) My wife hardly apologizes when she wrongs me. Even if she does apologize, she will expect me to accept her apologies immediately she said "I'm sorry" but she will not do the same if it was the other way round. That's pride!

All of these I have dealt with in silent pains with no hope of improvement in sight.

As I type this message, she is all alone in the room because of a situation we could not resolve. For over a week, she has carried a long face for reasons I do not know. I have asked severally, she keeps telling me "its nothing".

For over two weeks, she has not allowed me to touch her, neither have I had sexual intimacy with her. She keeps refusing all my advances to the point it was so painful after I pleaded with her for over one hour she still did not yield that I almost forced it on her tonight, but I exercised restrain.

All effort to have her talk to me in sincerity has not yielded any positive result for the past eight days.

I've told her of my suicidal thoughts (I'm not joking) but it fell on deaf ears because whenever she crosses her mind over something, bros, forget am! She can't be convinced to take up a contrary view.

Modified: As a result of these, I have relapsed once again to masturbation which I had overcome in the past. Since cheating on her is not an option for me, at least for now. Though thoughts of it are on my mind, but I can't just do that.

Seekness!
What sort of simp is this for Gods sake?
You talking suicide and depression, are you senile dude?
You now begging for sex in your own house for over 2 weeks...Isnt this stupidity in all levels.
Well the lady knows she married an otondo. From your writeup so far, its just plain to see. What sort of lady is supposed to respect you sef .a weakling.. Shamelessly telling us that you wanted to commit suicide ...U kidding me.
Mehn am so disappointed on the kind of men we have nowadays.
Your wife frown face, you didnt scold her or talk sense into her head and carry out threats, you ran here to wail...Indaboski

8 Likes

Re: Help!!! My Wife Is Putting Me Through This Right Now! by Slynation(m): 12:45am On May 27, 2020
Seekness:

Seekness!
It very simple, since u have pleaded but to no avail, avoid her like she doesn't exist in that house, until she comes back to her senses... It works like magic..

But on a second thought, your wife refused to open her LGA for you and you are already thinking of suicide...?? To whose benefits if i may ask?? But seems to me her love for you is fading away....
The problem about most Men is that once they get married, they stop doing those romantic things they used to do for their partner when they were dating as BF/GF, she still deserves those treats you once gave to her e.g outtings, surprise gifts evening clubbing together.... All this will cement your love for eachother and make it more stronger and better

You need to understand your woman, know her strength and weaknesses and always capitalize on it whenever her mode swings... Try getting her what she likes and when she comes around lively use pattern to chip in why she usually goes mute on you over little issues...she must tell you, This one works wonders grin

1 Like

Re: Help!!! My Wife Is Putting Me Through This Right Now! by Jullima(f): 12:51am On May 27, 2020
Seekness, some wives don’t talk because they can get into trouble for talking back.

When you try to talk to her when she’s carrying face, do you try to talk talk or do you talk because you want to have sex?

Maybe she senses you talk to her because you want sex and not to resolve issues.

2 Likes

Re: Help!!! My Wife Is Putting Me Through This Right Now! by Jullima(f): 12:54am On May 27, 2020
DP
Re: Help!!! My Wife Is Putting Me Through This Right Now! by irepnaija4eva(m): 1:01am On May 27, 2020
Kai... You kept feeding her ego when you Always apologize even if she's the one at fault.
Kai.. You beg for sex in your OWN house..
Kai.. Expects your acceptance immediately she apologized.

Oga this your wife has been manipulating you since from the get go. I understand your a gentleman who always wants peace to reign in your family.

DIAGNOSIS... A clear case of see finish.. (Cos she sees you as a simp)

SOLUTION... Tab: RED PILL.. 2 doses daily. Morning and night.

i will leave nairalander to elaborate more on the red pill..

5 Likes

Re: Help!!! My Wife Is Putting Me Through This Right Now! by Galacious1: 1:08am On May 27, 2020
Heavy eyes. Couldn't read jack embarassed
Re: Help!!! My Wife Is Putting Me Through This Right Now! by ascendo(m): 1:16am On May 27, 2020
Carchoice:
she can never change. If I want to be honest with the OP, both of them are incompatible.

In the nearest future, OP will cheat and it will make matters worse because the wife will find out and keep it in mind instead. She'll never talk about it. But that's more deadly.

OP be prepared o. grin

They're incompatible but they're married, there has to be a way around it. Cheating? That one is disastrous.. she will just bottle everything and the result might take the husband's life
Re: Help!!! My Wife Is Putting Me Through This Right Now! by mediocre(m): 1:52am On May 27, 2020
Marriage no be do or die
Re: Help!!! My Wife Is Putting Me Through This Right Now! by dulux07(m): 1:52am On May 27, 2020
If you are having issues with your partner, you both should go see a marriage counselor. If not, You have families, guardians who can counsel youundecided
Bringing one sided complaints here to get advise from complete strangers results to nothing most of the time.

5 Likes

Re: Help!!! My Wife Is Putting Me Through This Right Now! by ValCon888: 1:54am On May 27, 2020
The last thing you should ever do is to marry a woman who doesn't forgive easily.
Sorry OP. You have not married a wife. You've married a problem.
And that problem can only be solved through divorce.

3 Likes

Re: Help!!! My Wife Is Putting Me Through This Right Now! by DaddyRochie1642: 2:26am On May 27, 2020
Lemme Tell You The Bitter Truth,

You Don't Deserve The Title Of Being Called A "Male".

Am very Sure You Saw Signs Of These Her YeYe Traits When you guys were Dating but you were busy doing Lovey Lovey,

The Real Reason it's called Dating Is Because in the Process Of Dating The Partner, definitely Certain Characteristics about your Partner will suffice while Dating including "Good" and "Bad"

Once the good one surfices, do not hesitate to commend it, and let the partner you like that good Characteristics
And
Once the partner displays the Partner Displays "Bad" Characteristics, .. do not also hesitate with Authority to let that partner know that you will not Tolerate Such "Bad" Characteristics and if the partner shows no sign of Changing,
.. CUT THAT PARTNER OFF AND MOVE ON,

But you on your Case, .. you were too blind to see, probably because she has a Big ass or She has Attractive Seductive Breasts that's why you couldnt Make sure those Useless Characteristics that she's Displaying now we're Vanquished while you were dating her before getting married to her ... I Laugh In Spanish Ontop Your Head Sir

If you like Fall Into Depression, ... Live goes On grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Help!!! My Wife Is Putting Me Through This Right Now! by Richy4(m): 6:16am On May 27, 2020
In terms of relationship situations, Every one knows what to do to get an upper hand. In her own case, she uses silent treatment to bring you to your knees. And I believe you got your own weapons too that works for you.. Asking that she let go of the only weapon that she knows how to handle very well is not gonna work believe me..

All u need to do is to find a way to counter the ammunition .. maybe make the weapons flowery or develop thick skin without any care in the world...Some women if their husband has weapon of rejecting their food and refused to eat during family situations, they won't even bother cooking..they act as if the man was childish.. Some will tell the man when you are hungry, call me cheesy

Start practicing how to be jolly as if u don't know she was angry since she doesn't want to speak... buy something that u know she likes (food) bring it to the table, invite her, I know she will refuse, invite the kids to join u deal with the food.. make some annoying comments to the kids on how sweet the food was.. and the kids will agree with you because they wanted a next time 'treat' from daddy..

Stop waiting for her to change she will never leave her only weapon or card that when she plays it, it brings you to your kneels begging. For ten years you should have known that by now.. Even if u want to die, just write your will first before you go..
FYI, this your emotional / suicide card won't work.. it's obvious that your weapons in your marriage is weak.. that's why u were acting as if your happiness depends solely on her..

6 Likes

Re: Help!!! My Wife Is Putting Me Through This Right Now! by femi4: 6:28am On May 27, 2020
Seekness:

Seekness!
Stop begging her, expecially for sex. she'll come around eventually. They have needs too

2. She's wearing that longface for long cos she knew you ll always come begging , be the man in that house and reduced your serial apologies

3. Create your happiness, and stop looking sad around the house. Let see how far her anger can take her

2 Likes

Re: Help!!! My Wife Is Putting Me Through This Right Now! by CaveAdullam: 6:33am On May 27, 2020
A SENDLESS ATTITUDE MODE SHOULD BE ACTIVATED. That's, I don't care, do whatever pleases you but don't forget my rewards or punishments for every of your actions.

She already has your balls and the only way to take it back is by activating a SENDLESS ATTITUDE. And the truth of the matter is that you will definitely enjoy it without cheating or masturbation.

You can also propagate this SENDLESS ATTITUDE by playing with her imaginations.

1. Don't beg her again. Only the weak apologize for offence they didn't commit. And even if you offend her play with her, make her feel at rest and do whatever positive thing that comes your mind to pacify her. BUT DON'T EVER START BEGGING HER AND ROLLING ON THE FLOOR DAY AND NIGHT. YOU ARE A MAN NOT A TODDLER!

2. Go out and catch fun with some friends and you can decide to spend some days with them. Weekends does the magic. You can travel for a few days if you so decide.

3. Start calling female friends and family members you've contacted long time ago. You can change the tune of your voice when making calls like a young man who just fell in love. Do this when she is close by. You can also do this when chatting.

5. Dress neat and smart before leaving the house and always spend extra minutes than your normal time before coming home.

You are a Man and you are everything to her. Men must control their sexual urge so that they will never become a slave to a woman's V****a.

Thanks.

God bless.

5 Likes

Re: Help!!! My Wife Is Putting Me Through This Right Now! by Nobody: 6:40am On May 27, 2020
She's not a good woman but why is it only the sex part that struck you the most hmm na WA ooo. Does it mean that married men have sex all the time and can't stay away from it for months or so.See how he's going crazy because of sex,he wouldn't have bothered about her bad behaviors if she's giving him overdoze of it SMH.
Re: Help!!! My Wife Is Putting Me Through This Right Now! by callthefred: 6:56am On May 27, 2020
Baba if she can't change in 10 years she may never change. Please get another wife. That may reset her brain.
Re: Help!!! My Wife Is Putting Me Through This Right Now! by PlsBanMe: 7:01am On May 27, 2020
It is time for you to man up. You have tried the other option and it has failed. Start ignoring her completely in the house. Stop attempting to ask her for intimacy. Stop worrying about her. No greetings, nothing.

Start doing your thing independently.

But don't go out just yet to look for another woman. Give her time to realise that the table is fast changing and she's got to apologise for the first time.

Do everything that can bring up jealousy in her.

Start chatting more on the phone, laughing out loud, calling female colleagues more and perhaps starting new friends.

If she isn't moved while you do this for a month or two, then it is time to go out.
Re: Help!!! My Wife Is Putting Me Through This Right Now! by Hypnotise: 7:08am On May 27, 2020
Your begging attitude has reenforced her beliefs that no matter what, you her husband will still come back to her crying for mercy. E sure for her. She has the power and controls the dynamics of the relationship.
Re: Help!!! My Wife Is Putting Me Through This Right Now! by Angelacruz: 7:16am On May 27, 2020
Stop begging her.Suicide is never an option
Re: Help!!! My Wife Is Putting Me Through This Right Now! by Liposure: 7:19am On May 27, 2020
Your wife is a silent manipulator. A good one at that. All u hav 2 do now is look 4 a way 2 break her defence mechanism either by weakening her ego or look 4 a weakpoint 2 capitalize on. U will see

1 Like

Re: Help!!! My Wife Is Putting Me Through This Right Now! by OluwabuqqyYOLO(m): 7:19am On May 27, 2020
Visit miseducationdotcom

Or course, replace 'dot' with period. Surf the website and help yourself.

CC: Ubunja

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please What Can I Use To Reduce My Cheeks. They Are Too Big Pics. / Could '4:30 Eyes' Be Hereditary? / Religious Couples: Sex Before Or After Prayer?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.