Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,117 members, 7,821,832 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:44 PM

"If Wife Material Can Cook With #500, Husband Material Build Mansion With 1k" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "If Wife Material Can Cook With #500, Husband Material Build Mansion With 1k" (799 Views)

What Should A Man Do If Wife Always Want More Sex Than He Can Afford? / He Is Not A Husband Material If He Chooses The Football Match Over A Date / 12 Signs The Man You Are With Is Not Husband Material (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"If Wife Material Can Cook With #500, Husband Material Build Mansion With 1k" by HeWrites(m): 4:20am On Oct 05, 2018
According to this Nigerian lady;
"If wife material can cook with #500 I think a husband material should be able to build mansion with 1k. Hope I'm communicating���"

https://www.torimill.co/viral/10184/if-wife-material-can-cook-with-500-a-husband-material-should-build-mansion-with-1k-lady.html

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique

Re: "If Wife Material Can Cook With #500, Husband Material Build Mansion With 1k" by Oreofepeters: 4:27am On Oct 05, 2018
Twitter and yeye stories are like garri ijebu & epa.
How food and building take relate?, I swear this girl sense is still on summer vacation.........

1 Share

Re: "If Wife Material Can Cook With #500, Husband Material Build Mansion With 1k" by adewumiopeyemi(m): 5:18am On Oct 05, 2018
Twitter and fake life be like 5 and 6. undecided
Re: "If Wife Material Can Cook With #500, Husband Material Build Mansion With 1k" by danny56: 5:18am On Oct 05, 2018
Na cement full ya brain.... undecided
Re: "If Wife Material Can Cook With #500, Husband Material Build Mansion With 1k" by kazyhm(m): 6:03am On Oct 05, 2018
Over thinking......damages reasoning
Re: "If Wife Material Can Cook With #500, Husband Material Build Mansion With 1k" by Airforce01(m): 6:16am On Oct 05, 2018
The most senseless comment ever made by a human
Re: "If Wife Material Can Cook With #500, Husband Material Build Mansion With 1k" by Nobody: 6:17am On Oct 05, 2018
for her mind now, she think say she make sense.

2 Likes

Re: "If Wife Material Can Cook With #500, Husband Material Build Mansion With 1k" by Shugavee(f): 6:32am On Oct 05, 2018
My sister u r on point
Re: "If Wife Material Can Cook With #500, Husband Material Build Mansion With 1k" by delugajackson: 6:37am On Oct 05, 2018
Shugavee:
My sister u r on point
Decimal point abi na highest point of stupidity. It seems your brain is on early morning vacation.

3 Likes

Re: "If Wife Material Can Cook With #500, Husband Material Build Mansion With 1k" by Tweak2k: 6:42am On Oct 05, 2018
yeye gal she didn't know her communication has fail to transmit. Even does living on the island can cook with #500.... Cause they'll ghetto der....

Ugwu - #100
Pommo- #200
Egusi - #100
Smoke fish - #100

She can't tell me no maggi, pepper , salt or palm oil.... Except she's stupid.
Re: "If Wife Material Can Cook With #500, Husband Material Build Mansion With 1k" by RevenGeMission: 6:50am On Oct 05, 2018
Her medula oblongata is unable to process this information

Please give her a knock
Re: "If Wife Material Can Cook With #500, Husband Material Build Mansion With 1k" by MhizzAJ(f): 6:57am On Oct 05, 2018
She is so correct

We have a lot of lazy, broke and weak men nowadays, all they do is to be gossiping and gallavanting from one place to the other
Re: "If Wife Material Can Cook With #500, Husband Material Build Mansion With 1k" by DanDeeBoss(m): 7:28am On Oct 05, 2018
MhizzAJ:
She is so correct

We have a lot of lazy, broke and weak men nowadays, all they do is to be gossiping and gallavanting from one place to the other
Taaa madam Sharap... Lol.. They are not related at all na.... grin
Re: "If Wife Material Can Cook With #500, Husband Material Build Mansion With 1k" by Deltayankeeboi: 7:47am On Oct 05, 2018
MhizzAJ:
She is so correct

I think getting mentions on Nairaland gives you orgasm and you just got two now so go get tissuepaper and clean yourself up.
Re: "If Wife Material Can Cook With #500, Husband Material Build Mansion With 1k" by TissuePaper: 8:40am On Oct 05, 2018
Deltayankeeboi:

I think getting mentions on Nairaland gives you orgasm and you just got two now so go get tissuepaper and clean yourself up.
angry hey bro... I don't like the fact that you woke me up from sleep this early... Your charge is a thousand dollars tongue
Re: "If Wife Material Can Cook With #500, Husband Material Build Mansion With 1k" by Deltayankeeboi: 9:04am On Oct 05, 2018
TissuePaper:
angry hey bro... I don't like the fact that you woke me up from sleep this early... Your charge is a thousand dollars tongue
lol I woke you up because a lady up there needs your service. Thank me later. wink
Re: "If Wife Material Can Cook With #500, Husband Material Build Mansion With 1k" by Tamarapetty(f): 9:07am On Oct 05, 2018
Bags of cement- 150
blocks- 200
sand- 100
bamboo sticks- 200
kpako- 300
water- 50*to mix*

Lol

1 Like

Re: "If Wife Material Can Cook With #500, Husband Material Build Mansion With 1k" by TissuePaper: 9:17am On Oct 05, 2018
Deltayankeeboi:
lol I woke you up because a lady up there needs your service. Thank me later. wink
hahahaha
Re: "If Wife Material Can Cook With #500, Husband Material Build Mansion With 1k" by Saff(f): 9:21am On Oct 05, 2018
delugajackson:

Decimal point abi na highest point of stupidity. It seems your brain is on early morning vacation.
Oh so when the tables are turned, we are stupid. But you can use your bent mouth to say 500 Naira is enough to make soup? Stupid men everywhere, can dish it but can’t take it.
Re: "If Wife Material Can Cook With #500, Husband Material Build Mansion With 1k" by mrphysics(m): 9:27am On Oct 05, 2018
She is actually communicating but to Nigerian feminists.

Sane people would ignore her and seek for a way to help her overcome her depression.
Re: "If Wife Material Can Cook With #500, Husband Material Build Mansion With 1k" by Shugavee(f): 11:24am On Oct 05, 2018
delugajackson:

she is on point .

(1) (Reply)

Confession: She F*+k Me Hard After Invite Me To Her House / For Your Eyes Only / In Dilema Now, How Do I Handle This Please??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.