Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,479 members, 7,812,473 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:57 PM

Ronaldo's Sponsors, Nike & EA, Express 'Deep Concerns' Over Rape Allegations - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ronaldo's Sponsors, Nike & EA, Express 'Deep Concerns' Over Rape Allegations (22907 Views)

Mason Greenwood’s Accuser Breaks Silence Over Rape (Photos) / BMW Drops UFC Star Israel Adesanya As Brand Ambassador Over Rape Comment / Kathryn Mayorga Reacts To Rape Allegations Cristiano Ronaldo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ronaldo's Sponsors, Nike & EA, Express 'Deep Concerns' Over Rape Allegations by Nobody: 8:37am On Oct 05, 2018
j
Re: Ronaldo's Sponsors, Nike & EA, Express 'Deep Concerns' Over Rape Allegations by Nobody: 8:37am On Oct 05, 2018
He parties a lot in LA. May be the lady slipped something in his drink..

Juventus are a bad luck to CR7.

Everything started falling apart the moment he joined them. Even referee are now angry with him.
Re: Ronaldo's Sponsors, Nike & EA, Express 'Deep Concerns' Over Rape Allegations by Rexnegro(m): 8:37am On Oct 05, 2018
hmmm issokay
Re: Ronaldo's Sponsors, Nike & EA, Express 'Deep Concerns' Over Rape Allegations by Tambari1974(m): 8:37am On Oct 05, 2018
Re: Ronaldo's Sponsors, Nike & EA, Express 'Deep Concerns' Over Rape Allegations by bigtt76(f): 8:38am On Oct 05, 2018
Italian mafia haf dug up this guy's case grin I don't see him surviving this tho. Just like they did to Maradona after he led Argentina to beat Italy at the Italia 90 WorldCup ...he never recovered from it grin

myfootballface:

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-45753889

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo's Sponsors, Nike & EA, Express 'Deep Concerns' Over Rape Allegations by Bamidey: 8:38am On Oct 05, 2018
femi4:
They should go ahead and cut ties with him. Who wants to associate himself with a rapist
Just like that without investigation?

"To Whom Brain Is Given.......Sense Is Expected!!!"

Good morning.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ronaldo's Sponsors, Nike & EA, Express 'Deep Concerns' Over Rape Allegations by overboard(m): 8:39am On Oct 05, 2018
chukxie:
Fear women. After spending the money she was paid for her non disclosure agreement, she and her lawyer(s) are now hungry for more money because of the platform the "MeToo" movement has afforded them. Fear women ooo!

Fear men that rape too.

NB
I'm a guy.

9 Likes

Re: Ronaldo's Sponsors, Nike & EA, Express 'Deep Concerns' Over Rape Allegations by Nuges11(m): 8:40am On Oct 05, 2018
A man's greatest fear is no longer whether or not he'll succeed, it's now what lurks at the other side of success that is waiting to rid him of everything he's ever worked for. Dear Lord, when we start to fly without wings, please save us from the fright and plight that height brings, amen.

11 Likes

Re: Ronaldo's Sponsors, Nike & EA, Express 'Deep Concerns' Over Rape Allegations by Nobody: 8:41am On Oct 05, 2018
ivolt:

no
What no?
Re: Ronaldo's Sponsors, Nike & EA, Express 'Deep Concerns' Over Rape Allegations by OmoManU: 8:41am On Oct 05, 2018
I feel for Ronnie, some people are just hell bent on destroying the guy
Re: Ronaldo's Sponsors, Nike & EA, Express 'Deep Concerns' Over Rape Allegations by abdulaz: 8:41am On Oct 05, 2018
As a star, be always mindful of your actions and inactions. Only the rich in shitholes can get away with such crimes, try it in the West and realize that the law truly is blind.

3 Likes

Re: Ronaldo's Sponsors, Nike & EA, Express 'Deep Concerns' Over Rape Allegations by ivolt: 8:42am On Oct 05, 2018
Elder0001:

What no?
Check again, I have modified my comment.
Re: Ronaldo's Sponsors, Nike & EA, Express 'Deep Concerns' Over Rape Allegations by Nobody: 8:42am On Oct 05, 2018
bigtt76:
Italian mafia haf dug up this guy's case grin I don't see him surviving this tho. Just like they did to Maradona after he led Argentina to beat Italy at the Italia 90 WorldCup ...he never recovered from it grin

How're you, miss tech? You abandoned Xiaomi thread.
Re: Ronaldo's Sponsors, Nike & EA, Express 'Deep Concerns' Over Rape Allegations by Just2endowed2(m): 8:43am On Oct 05, 2018
She might be one of those girls Ronaldo slept with though, but it will not be surprise if another lady that he slept with in the past come online to accuse him of also sleeping with her or literally rape.
Re: Ronaldo's Sponsors, Nike & EA, Express 'Deep Concerns' Over Rape Allegations by Malakh: 8:44am On Oct 05, 2018
All the celebrities you men and women hold in high esteem and idolize in Nigeria and worldwide are hated by Most High even my uncle wey be presidential politician I have to unfollow him on twitter, I just can't make the time to do it,because the politicians and pastors of today are the same as the Pharisees and Saducees, 99.9 percent of them are gonna perish and shall be filled with everlasting contempt, in other words clothed with worms while burning in the volcanic lake of fire.Luke 16:14-15 KJVS
And the Pharisees also, who were covetous(money hungry politicians and pastors), heard all these things: and they derided him. [15] And he said unto them, Ye are they which justify yourselves before men; but God knoweth your hearts: for that which is highly esteemed among men is abomination in the sight of God.
Re: Ronaldo's Sponsors, Nike & EA, Express 'Deep Concerns' Over Rape Allegations by lexy2014: 8:44am On Oct 05, 2018
Elder0001:
If the story is true the woman should also be jailed.

Why should a rape victim collect money from her rapist ? So she has finished the money and want another money?

The fact that she took settlement in the first place makes her to lose all creditability of this story.
and if u read d story carefully, d lawyer said d woman reported 2d police. D police confirmed they received such a report but that there was no suspect or location. Which means that she probably was raped which she reported but d question is y didn't she tell d police d person that did it&d location were it happened?

3 Likes

Re: Ronaldo's Sponsors, Nike & EA, Express 'Deep Concerns' Over Rape Allegations by Remix10(m): 8:46am On Oct 05, 2018
JoanHicks:
Sometimes I wonder how possible is it for someone who many girls wish to have will attempt to rape someone else, he's damn rich to have any girl of his choice, that's why most of all these celebrities always stay away from unfriendly friends called girls, they're acidic

Though I don't know the truth but I don't think Ronaldo can do such

Konji is no respecter of any man, place or status�

4 Likes

Re: Ronaldo's Sponsors, Nike & EA, Express 'Deep Concerns' Over Rape Allegations by lexy2014: 8:46am On Oct 05, 2018
Just2endowed2:
She might be one of those girls Ronaldo slept with though, but it will not be surprise if another lady that he slept with in the past come online to accuse him of also sleeping with her or literally rape.
she's an American. That's d in thing with American women these days

2 Likes

Re: Ronaldo's Sponsors, Nike & EA, Express 'Deep Concerns' Over Rape Allegations by Nobody: 8:46am On Oct 05, 2018
ivolt:

The woman can't be jailed. No law says an alleged rape victim shouldn't collect money.
Of course, she could be charged with blackmail but then Ronaldo will have to admit to
the rape for her to be convicted which is still unlikely because the court won't want to be
seen as punishing a victim.

Ronaldo's biggest problem now is his sponsors because he also cannot be convicted in a court.
Based on the available public information, there is no way out for Ronaldo.

If only he had avoided the party girl that night.

This is nothing other than emotional blackmail.

The fact that she took money from him in the first place makes the credibility of this story doubtable. No laws stop rape victims from collecting money from their rapists,we know. Why should the victim then come forward after collecting money ? Does it make any sense ?
This is blackmail. She had the chance to nail him with evidence back then without collecting money but the hungry hoe decided to collect money.

2 Likes

Re: Ronaldo's Sponsors, Nike & EA, Express 'Deep Concerns' Over Rape Allegations by klax(m): 8:47am On Oct 05, 2018
Fear woman in everything they can build you and destroy yiu within a minute so men should be very careful especially those who belief they are iron man and rapist. I'm not saying Ronaldo is guilty but sometime nonconsensual intimacy in the western world can ruin your life so don't even try it.

Western world is the worst place to be accuse of rape bro it would be hell. Lesson for men.

4 Likes

Re: Ronaldo's Sponsors, Nike & EA, Express 'Deep Concerns' Over Rape Allegations by akinszz: 8:47am On Oct 05, 2018
Rolando na white man, they go cover am grin if to say na black, ah! He go see hell call am heaven grin grin grin
Re: Ronaldo's Sponsors, Nike & EA, Express 'Deep Concerns' Over Rape Allegations by lexy2014: 8:48am On Oct 05, 2018
JoanHicks:
Sometimes I wonder how possible is it for someone who many girls wish to have will attempt to rape someone else, he's damn rich to have any girl of his choice, that's why most of all these celebrities always stay away from unfriendly friends called girls, they're acidic

Though I don't know the truth but I don't think Ronaldo can do such
and they say she reported 2d police yet d police said d lady didn't disclose d individual or d location. Who does that?

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo's Sponsors, Nike & EA, Express 'Deep Concerns' Over Rape Allegations by Nobody: 8:48am On Oct 05, 2018
lexy2014:
and if u read d story carefully, d lawyer said d woman reported 2d police. D police confirmed they received such a report but that there was no suspect or location. Which means that she probably was raped which she reported but [s]d question is y didn't she tell d police d person that did it&d location were it happened? [/s]

She's in the best position to answer that question.

Why didn't she tell them his name ?
Why did she collect money from him?

Don't mention me again.
Re: Ronaldo's Sponsors, Nike & EA, Express 'Deep Concerns' Over Rape Allegations by Basalt(m): 8:49am On Oct 05, 2018
landmark86:
The only world best I no
Every club is a HIT back 2 back
Unlike a dwarf who remain in a club for years are claimed to be the best.

CR7 man of focus

Lol, world best that rapes,
Is that one a world best?

Ronaldo is greater than Messi in rape cases not in football cases grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo's Sponsors, Nike & EA, Express 'Deep Concerns' Over Rape Allegations by blimeyVic(m): 8:49am On Oct 05, 2018
Real Madrid in one way or the other is behind all

recent negatives that Ronaldo is facing.

With the way Karma works these days sha, I strongly believe that Real Madrid will be relegated to segunda division this year.

Well, we will continue to
closely monitor the situation.
Re: Ronaldo's Sponsors, Nike & EA, Express 'Deep Concerns' Over Rape Allegations by JacksonOyibo: 8:50am On Oct 05, 2018
smiley
Re: Ronaldo's Sponsors, Nike & EA, Express 'Deep Concerns' Over Rape Allegations by PECON1(m): 8:52am On Oct 05, 2018
Minjim:
These people are clearly trying to rip him off

After collecting money to sign a non-disclosure agreement

9 years later you came back armed with claims again. If Ronaldo were to be a peasant, would she lay such claims?

These holes ain't loyal
you have just agreed that Ronaldo raped her.too bad for Ronaldo.

2 Likes

Re: Ronaldo's Sponsors, Nike & EA, Express 'Deep Concerns' Over Rape Allegations by Sheggy13(m): 8:53am On Oct 05, 2018
Neozy:
Just because he left madrid, calamities started befalling him. He was also dropped from the Portugal squad. I hope he won't utimately regret his decision to leave madrid.
You're quite funny. Ronaldo dropped from the Portugal squad. To be replaced by who? Eder? Lol. He chose not to be available for selection at this point in time, just like Messi has been doing for Argentina in recent matches.

2 Likes

Re: Ronaldo's Sponsors, Nike & EA, Express 'Deep Concerns' Over Rape Allegations by SadMemories(m): 8:53am On Oct 05, 2018
Neozy :
Just because he left madrid, calamities started befalling him. He was also dropped from the Portugal squad. I hope he won't utimately regret his decision to leave madrid.
MADRID FAN JUST SHUT UP FOR ONCE.

4 Likes

Re: Ronaldo's Sponsors, Nike & EA, Express 'Deep Concerns' Over Rape Allegations by lexy2014: 8:55am On Oct 05, 2018
Elder0001:

Why didn't she tell them his name ?
Why did she collect money from him?

Don't mention me again.
D questions u raised are d same questions I raised but let me answer them d way u did mine:

If I mention u what will happen? If u didn't want me 2 mention u then y did u mention me?

2 Likes

Re: Ronaldo's Sponsors, Nike & EA, Express 'Deep Concerns' Over Rape Allegations by landmark86: 8:55am On Oct 05, 2018
Basalt:

Lol, world best that rapes,
Is that one a world best?

Ronaldo is greater than Messi in rape cases not in football cases grin

The same way he raped ur sista?
Ode

Re: Ronaldo's Sponsors, Nike & EA, Express 'Deep Concerns' Over Rape Allegations by Nobody: 8:56am On Oct 05, 2018
landmark86:
The only world best I no
Every club is a HIT back 2 back
Unlike a dwarf who remain in a club for years are claimed to be the best.

CR7 man of focus
come with your sense online next time!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Osimhen Nets Seventh Serie A Goal As Napoli Leapfrog Juventus / Basketball: Liz Cambage Says She's In Talks To Represent Nigeria / Nigeria V Burkina Fasso - The Premier League Has Destroyed Our Football

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.