Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,431 members, 7,812,281 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:07 AM

Ronaldo's Sponsors, Nike & EA, Express 'Deep Concerns' Over Rape Allegations - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ronaldo's Sponsors, Nike & EA, Express 'Deep Concerns' Over Rape Allegations (22903 Views)

Mason Greenwood’s Accuser Breaks Silence Over Rape (Photos) / BMW Drops UFC Star Israel Adesanya As Brand Ambassador Over Rape Comment / Kathryn Mayorga Reacts To Rape Allegations Cristiano Ronaldo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ronaldo's Sponsors, Nike & EA, Express 'Deep Concerns' Over Rape Allegations by sharp2dacore: 10:51am On Oct 05, 2018
Rape Accusations Are Now The Latest Tools Used Blackmailing Successful Men.

I agree with these 2 quotes by franchasng and Ollymurs respectively,

"Feminists are greedy women trying to feed off men's sweat through useless, lopsided laws made by some gullible men some decades ago. Believe me, European and American politicians are regretting some of the biased laws they passed decades ago"

"The society perceives the woman as the weaker sex and so think they deserve utmost protection, but the woman is the “DEVIL” in a beautiful body, the earlier men realize this the better. In this clime it is the man who deserves protection from the woman."

Guys think about this,

1. Why is it that only unknown and unpopular women claim they are reaped

2. Why is it that women suddenly remember that they were raped once a man starts to succeed very very well?,
Are they doing it to to get noticed, I say this because women are not very patient when it comes to emotional issues.

3. Women are emotional and as a result of this, find very difficult to be patient and keep quiet about stuff like rape.
If a woman keeps quiet for many years and later claims that she was raped 10 or 20 or 30 years ago, then it's a lie.
Women can't keep quiet about hurtful experience such as rape, because for those that were truly raped, the hurt is deep.

4. There is one thing I know for sure that many women can really be patient about, and it is "scheming for money and Inheritance"
The reason why women find it a lot easier to be patient while scheming for a guy's wealth is simple, " There is no hurt involved in the game"
I mean no hurt for them, the women.

5. In the case of Rihanna and Chris Brown, which is not rape, but physical assault, I sided with Rihanna at that time because there was evidence
of the physical assault on her by Chris Brown and because she reported immediately.
This is not the case with all these latest rape accusations. These latest accusations appear to me as well planned "con jobs" designed to be bring successful men down for financial gains and 15 minutes of fame for the unpopular unknown women in question.
It is either someone i.e a rival company or an opposition political party is sponsoring these women or the women themselves are simply in it to get more money and a little fame by destroying a guy's hard earn reputation.

My suggestion is this, men should stop giving women too much power by admiring and focusing their energy on ass and boobs and P-u-s-s-y.
Remember that ass and boobs and P-u-s-s-y are part of the body and she did not work hard for 1 second to get these part of her body.
Don't glorify something that another person did not work hard to acquire.
If you guys, want to praise women, then only focus things that she actually worked hard to attain.

What you say or love can and will be always used against you in life and it is because men show interest in ass and boobs and P-u-s-s-y, that is the reason why women attach so much important to their ass and boobs and P-u-s-s-y.

I promise you guys that once men begin to focus on improving themselves and stop focusing their energy on women, ladies will have no choice but to lower the importance they attach on ass boobs and P-u-s-s-y.

Once men focus their energy on improving themselves, women will have no other choice but to chase men and even fight over men and they will even beg you to take this ass and boobs and P-u-s-s-y for free.

In life, a person only raises price of something once another person shows interest in that thing.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo's Sponsors, Nike & EA, Express 'Deep Concerns' Over Rape Allegations by gabpaul: 11:04am On Oct 05, 2018
Elder0001:
If the story is true the woman should also be jailed.

Why should a rape victim collect money from her rapist ? So she has finished the money and want another money?

The fact that she took settlement in the first place makes her to lose all creditability of this story.
Bro I dey feel you, u are right, she collected money which means they both agreed
Re: Ronaldo's Sponsors, Nike & EA, Express 'Deep Concerns' Over Rape Allegations by TEYA: 11:17am On Oct 05, 2018
ivolt:

The woman can't be jailed. No law says an alleged rape victim shouldn't collect money.
Of course, she could be charged with blackmail but then Ronaldo will have to admit to
the rape for her to be convicted which is still unlikely because the court won't want to be
seen as punishing a victim.

Ronaldo's biggest problem now is his sponsors because he also cannot be convicted in a court.
Based on the available public information, there is no way out for Ronaldo.

If only he had avoided the party girl that night.

An out of court settlement is not blackmail, it is a legal process. She cannot be convicted of blackmail. Michael Jackson did it when he was accused of assaulting a little boy, he paid off the parents of the boy and everything was swept under the carpet. In cases of out of court settlements, the accused's lawyers are even the ones there kick start the process to save their client's time, resources, embarrassment and the rigours of prolonged court cases.

2 Likes

Re: Ronaldo's Sponsors, Nike & EA, Express 'Deep Concerns' Over Rape Allegations by Minjim: 11:19am On Oct 05, 2018
PECON1:
you have just agreed that Ronaldo raped her.too bad for Ronaldo.

Every celebrity avoid scandals like a plague. They prefer to settle to avoid the unnecessary pain of being the topic of gossips in the court of public opinion. Since they av the money, its more convenient to jst settle the case.
However, it seems these gold diggers are becoming insatiable in their quest

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo's Sponsors, Nike & EA, Express 'Deep Concerns' Over Rape Allegations by Rakiticbarca: 11:22am On Oct 05, 2018
chukxie:
Fear women. After spending the money she was paid for her non disclosure agreement, she and her lawyer(s) are now hungry for more money because of the platform the "MeToo" movement has afforded them. Fear women ooo!
from the statement above, does at the border implies that he actually raped the lady?

Why a should there be a non disclosure agreement payment if there was no offense committed?

I think some things are not adding up here.

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo's Sponsors, Nike & EA, Express 'Deep Concerns' Over Rape Allegations by Nobody: 11:23am On Oct 05, 2018
One bottle of your chilled favorite brand for you my brother, you have truly echoed my thoughts void of sentiments and bias.

I blame the left wing populism who clamoured for a femicide law to specially protect women rights not knowing that the same laws will be misused and abused by women world over

Think about it, why always a successful man? The devil tried to bring christ down, Delilah brought samson down, Tiger woods is still reeling from his ex wife who took him to the cleaners for everything he had, some of the greatest men on earth were brought down by women. innocent men have been sent to jail by women without remorse or an iota of compassion, this is all because the laws favor them and without question condemns the man to a life of doom.

In cases where the law manages to do its job and finds the man without blame, nothing has ever been done to the woman, instead she walks free and the man is left to clean up the trauma such experiences have left him. It goes to show how lopsided the law is.

Word of advice, as a successful man when you see women “RUN”

[quote author=sharp2dacore post=71801723]Rape Accusations Are Now The Latest Tools Used Blackmailing Successful Men.

I agree with these 2 quotes by franchasng and Ollymurs respectively,

"Feminists are greedy women trying to feed off men's sweat through useless, lopsided laws made by some gullible men some decades ago. Believe me, European and American politicians are regretting some of the biased laws they passed decades ago"

"The society perceives the woman as the weaker sex and so think they deserve utmost protection, but the woman is the “DEVIL” in a beautiful body, the earlier men realize this the better.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo's Sponsors, Nike & EA, Express 'Deep Concerns' Over Rape Allegations by Dipoboy4luv: 11:29am On Oct 05, 2018
thats crazy though
Re: Ronaldo's Sponsors, Nike & EA, Express 'Deep Concerns' Over Rape Allegations by grandstar(m): 11:53am On Oct 05, 2018
fasho01:
I sincerely hope this ain't another Tiger Woods scenario playing out for the G. O. A. T

Tiger's crime was tarnishing his good boy image when he was outed as a chronic womanizer while still married

Ronaldos crime is rape! Its even worse anal rape!

And the lady's story sounds so believable.

Frankly speaking, he should simply call the lady and seek forgiveness. He should ask and provide monetary and non financial support to the woman

Non financial maybe supporting a charity or an NGO of her choice such.

There should however be a Caveat he must never sexually abuse a woman in future, the case can be reopened.
Re: Ronaldo's Sponsors, Nike & EA, Express 'Deep Concerns' Over Rape Allegations by cmikel: 11:59am On Oct 05, 2018
Even if it happened after she has collected settlement with Ronaldo involving a $375,000

now she wants to continue the blackmail

If this whole turns to be false accusation and i was the judge i will sentence her this time to be raped agian
Re: Ronaldo's Sponsors, Nike & EA, Express 'Deep Concerns' Over Rape Allegations by fasho01(m): 12:06pm On Oct 05, 2018
grandstar:

Tiger's crime was tarnishing his good boy image when he was outed as a chronic womanizer while still married

Frankly speaking, he should simply call the lady and seek forgiveness. He should ask and provide monetary and non financial support to the woman

There should however be a Caveat he must never sexually abuse a woman in future, the case can be reopened.

Honestly, the lady's story sounds believable but that isn't enough to make it true. What if it was consensual and knowing what such bad publicity will do to his image, she threatened in the past to cry foul and he settled her and now she's aiming higher

Blackmail is a sure playing card of em' hoes
Re: Ronaldo's Sponsors, Nike & EA, Express 'Deep Concerns' Over Rape Allegations by Emmytime: 12:39pm On Oct 05, 2018
d woman is a bloody bitch
Re: Ronaldo's Sponsors, Nike & EA, Express 'Deep Concerns' Over Rape Allegations by Treasure17(m): 12:52pm On Oct 05, 2018
Nbote:
Ronaldo is not entirely innocent of d claims. D mere fact dat there was a settlement to not disclose d incidence afta it happened means he's guilty of d allegations.... It's obviously something which wasn't a big deal wen it happened considering she accepted a pay off den... D problem here now is He stands a risk of losing his huge sponsorship deals. Ryt from d tym of Adam, women have always been d cause of a man's downfall
Kind of agree with what you typed. But what if the settlement was for the fact that they had something that night but for her not to disclose it which might not be rape in it entirety since we know Ronaldo antecedents with ladies for non disclosure agreement because we don't really know the content of the agreement. Only evidence can resolve this issue.
Re: Ronaldo's Sponsors, Nike & EA, Express 'Deep Concerns' Over Rape Allegations by Ennyholar: 1:16pm On Oct 05, 2018
It's really sad to hear such news about my favourite athlete. Meanwhile I want you to score more goals tomorrow because I placed a straight win bet on Juventus using BETWAY.
Re: Ronaldo's Sponsors, Nike & EA, Express 'Deep Concerns' Over Rape Allegations by sodres: 1:31pm On Oct 05, 2018
Y'all ever wonder why all this negativity started happening when he left Real Madrid.
Perhaps Papa Perez was working/spending hard to keep thing together for Ronaldo. Winning undeserved awards, Ref backing and even if possible they might be the one to settle the rape case back then cause in 2009 he just signed for Madrid and now that his left. Shit just begins to get real.
Re: Ronaldo's Sponsors, Nike & EA, Express 'Deep Concerns' Over Rape Allegations by chukxie(m): 2:05pm On Oct 05, 2018
overboard:

Fear men that rape too.

NB
I'm a guy.

Yes, fear guys who rape. They deserve to be castrated. In CR7's case we can't conclude he raped the accuser, that's the duty of a competent court to prove. No doubt there was sexual contact between the lady and Ronaldo. Again, it will be the duty of the court to define the border between consensual sex and rape after the prosecutor and defense attorney would have presented their evidences.
Re: Ronaldo's Sponsors, Nike & EA, Express 'Deep Concerns' Over Rape Allegations by ivolt: 2:09pm On Oct 05, 2018
TEYA:

An out of court settlement is not blackmail, it is a legal process. She cannot be convicted of blackmail. Michael Jackson did it when he was accused of assaulting a little boy, he paid off the parents of the boy and everything was swept under the carpet. In cases of out of court settlements, the accused's lawyers are even the ones there kick start the process to save their client's time, resources, embarrassment and the rigours of prolonged court cases.
I am not talking about the agreement they had, there is a rumour that she is demanding for more
so I stated that even if that was the case, a blackmail conviction is still not possible because Ronaldo
will suffer most from the process.
Re: Ronaldo's Sponsors, Nike & EA, Express 'Deep Concerns' Over Rape Allegations by ivolt: 2:14pm On Oct 05, 2018
grandstar:

That ship has sailed.
He already legally settled her once and she broke their agreement. There is no chance for a second escape.
Either he admits or refuses the accusation won't matter much. He should just hope that the Senate fight in the
US is prolonged so the media won't concentrate on him.
Re: Ronaldo's Sponsors, Nike & EA, Express 'Deep Concerns' Over Rape Allegations by BuddhaPalm(m): 2:15pm On Oct 05, 2018
Nbote:
Ronaldo is not entirely innocent of d claims. D mere fact dat there was a settlement to not disclose d incidence afta it happened means he's guilty of d allegations.... It's obviously something which wasn't a big deal wen it happened considering she accepted a pay off den... D problem here now is He stands a risk of losing his huge sponsorship deals. Ryt from d tym of Adam, women have always been d cause of a man's downfall

Nope this is pure blackmail.

He just refused to be blackmailed further.

The threat is tarnish your image, or pay out $200K.

If you weight the cons you just fork out the 200.
Re: Ronaldo's Sponsors, Nike & EA, Express 'Deep Concerns' Over Rape Allegations by ivolt: 2:17pm On Oct 05, 2018
Just2endowed2:
She might be one of those girls Ronaldo slept with though, but it will not be surprise if another lady that he slept with in the past come online to accuse him of also sleeping with her or literally rape.
And also paid to shut up.
Re: Ronaldo's Sponsors, Nike & EA, Express 'Deep Concerns' Over Rape Allegations by Braindz(m): 2:30pm On Oct 05, 2018
Malakh:
All the celebrities you men and women hold in high esteem and idolize in Nigeria and worldwide are hated by Most High even my uncle wey be presidential politician I have to unfollow him on twitter, I just can't make the time to do it,because the politicians and pastors of today are the same as the Pharisees and Saducees, 99.9 percent of them are gonna perish and shall be filled with everlasting contempt, in other words clothed with worms while burning in the volcanic lake of fire.Luke 16:14-15 KJVS
And the Pharisees also, who were covetous(money hungry politicians and pastors), heard all these things: and they derided him. [15] And he said unto them, Ye are they which justify yourselves before men; but God knoweth your hearts: for that which is highly esteemed among men is abomination in the sight of God.
i hope u know that this is not what we re discussing here brother of a presidential politician
Re: Ronaldo's Sponsors, Nike & EA, Express 'Deep Concerns' Over Rape Allegations by Naughtytboy: 4:03pm On Oct 05, 2018
kingthreat:

So she allowed Ronaldo to Fvck her. But Ronaldo forcefully azzfvcked her. Please is that an accusation? If Ronaldo's career was similar to that of Odion Ighalo, you think we would be hearing this story?
LOL, wicked why odion na lol

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo's Sponsors, Nike & EA, Express 'Deep Concerns' Over Rape Allegations by lifedynamics: 4:13pm On Oct 05, 2018
blimeyVic:

Real Madrid in one way or the other is behind all

recent negatives that Ronaldo is facing.

With the way Karma works these days sha, I strongly believe that Real Madrid will be relegated to segunda division this year.

Well, we will continue to
closely monitor the situation.
I'm dead grin grin grin grin... Guy wetin you dey talk? grin
Re: Ronaldo's Sponsors, Nike & EA, Express 'Deep Concerns' Over Rape Allegations by Masama: 6:09pm On Oct 05, 2018
Bear in mind, these are still unproven allegations
Re: Ronaldo's Sponsors, Nike & EA, Express 'Deep Concerns' Over Rape Allegations by Cameroonglass(m): 11:54am On Oct 06, 2018
you never been in the position to protect your integrity,cause if u have been, you will protect it at all cost
Re: Ronaldo's Sponsors, Nike & EA, Express 'Deep Concerns' Over Rape Allegations by shawnmendes: 4:13pm On Oct 06, 2018
chukxie:
Fear women. After spending the money she was paid for her non disclosure agreement, she and her lawyer(s) are now hungry for more money because of the platform the "MeToo" movement has afforded them. Fear women ooo!
not the man who raped her and gave her money to silence her.
Re: Ronaldo's Sponsors, Nike & EA, Express 'Deep Concerns' Over Rape Allegations by shawnmendes: 4:14pm On Oct 06, 2018
BuddhaPalm:

Nope this is pure blackmail.

He just refused to be blackmailed further.

The threat is tarnish your image, or pay out $200K.

If you weight the cons you just fork out the 200.
use your head. Would he have paid the initial sum if nothing happened?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Arteta Says He "Does Not Understand The Rules" After VAR Sent Off Arsenal Player / Osimhen Nets Seventh Serie A Goal As Napoli Leapfrog Juventus / Basketball: Liz Cambage Says She's In Talks To Represent Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.