Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,293 members, 7,836,283 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:31 AM

Latest Shopping Deals - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Latest Shopping Deals (226 Views)

Top Five Shopping Deals For November (black Friday) / How To Protect Your Credit Cards / ATM When Shopping Online / 8 Commandments Of Shopping In A Nigerian Market. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Latest Shopping Deals by Emmarj: 5:22am On Oct 05, 2018
Hello I'm Emma (Jumia Sales Consultant),

Shopping on Jumia Just Got Easier. Follow this Simple steps

1. Identify what you want to buy Or Tell the consultant what you want and be guided on choices to make for example booking flights, hotel booking, buying airtime, paying electricity bill, ALL ELECTRONICS- Smart TVs, Led, Home theatres with Tv screen,stabilizers, and so on, ALL SHOES- Male, Kids and Female sneakers, trainers, formal, loafers, and so on,ALL CLOTHING-Males, Kids and Females shirts,polos, gowns,tops,shirts,boxers,pyjamas, and so on,ALL PHONES AND TABLETS- Different OS sizes, rams,roms, and so on, ALL HEALTH AND BEAUTY- Colognes,roll on,deodourants,make ups,and so on, ALL COMPUTING- Different Laptops,sizes,Rams,Processors, ALL HOME AND OFFICE GADGETS- hard nuts breakers blenders,warmers,microwaves, washing machines,irons,last longing standing rechargeable fans, generators, and so on, BABIES NECESSITIES- Diapers,toys, gadgets,floaters,seaters, walkers and so on, ALL BOOKS- From best sellers,CARs/SUVs/TRUCKs ACCESSORIES- Giant Tyres Inflator woth light,Bluetooth car player with screen, and so on, AND ANYTHING THAT YOU CAN EVER THINK OF. I search them out for you!

2.Name your preferred place of delivery(Where do you what your item to be delivered?)

3.The Expected item gets to You, You observe the products and Pay cash on delivery

Its That Simple

FOUR (4) Reasons Why You Should Place Your Orders Through Me:

1. YOU WILL ALWAYS RECEIVE DISCOINTS WHENEVER I PLACE ORDER FOR YOU WHETHER PROMO / DISCOUNT IS ON OR NOT!Sounds good!

2. You will receive your ordered item in any chosen address of yours within the country!Fast and reliable!

3. WHERE YOU RECEIVED AN ITEM THAT YOU ARE NOT SASTIFIED WITH,NOTIFY NE IMMEDIATELY AND THE ITEM SHALL BE RETREIVED FROM YOU WITHIN 7DAYS FROM DATE OF DELIVERY AND YOU SHALL BE REFUNDED YOUR FULL CASH POST 7DAYS OF RETRIEVER OF THE UNSATISFIED ITEM FROM YOU! So Simple!

4. I AM 24/7 AVAILABLE FOR ENQUIRIES AND GUIDELINES
To Contact for your purchase
Jumia Sales Consultant
Contact me on WhatsApp -07036962856

(1) (Reply)

Convert Your Prospects To Real Customers / Top 5 Agreements That Get People In Trouble / Adron Homes Gives Out 58,000 Samsung Galaxy Phones To Celebrate Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.