Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,696 members, 7,955,630 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:28 AM

Top Five Shopping Deals For November (black Friday) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Top Five Shopping Deals For November (black Friday) (2127 Views)

How To Get Sponsorship Deals For Your Events And Projects / Lagos Declares November 10 Black Friday / Jumia To Boost Ecommerce In Nigeria, Plans A Month ‘black Friday’ Promotion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top Five Shopping Deals For November (black Friday) by Ennyholar: 7:53am On Nov 01, 2019
As the festive season draws nearer, we all know how prices of products could get during the festive season. Smart people tend to buy most of what they need in the earlier ember months to avoid being caught up in the price hike that comes with the season. So we have put together a list of stores that offers incredible shopping deals with amazing discount.

1. SHOPRITE LOWEST PRICE PROMO

Popular chain stores ShopRite is on mission to bring you the low prices on all grocery, household products, convenient services and much more. This promo avails you the opportunity to buy all your favourite items at the lowest price. The promo runs between November 1 and November 3, 2019.

2. JUMIA BLACK FRIDAY PROMO

Jumia one of Nigeria's online shopping platform is back with the biggest online shopping experience. Enjoy exclusive offers, free vouchers and special deals and more on this black Friday. It's starting November 8 to November 29, 2019.

3. KONGA YAKATA PROMO

The biggest online sales season of the year is here again, Konga Yakata Black Friday Sales 2019 is just around the corner scheduled to hold from 11th November to 12t December 2019. Watch out for almsot 80% off on Laptops, Phones, Clothes, Shoes, Kitchen Appliances, Generators and many more in all categories.

4. JIJI BLACK FRIDAY SMARTPHONE DEAL

The rush to the best black Friday deals just started. Thanks to the annual sale event, savvy shoppers can save plenty of money during this low prices event. From Tech, Games, Phones, Gardening, Kitchen and more, everything is priced to go. No set date yet.

5. SLOT NIGERIA

Slot is arguably Nigeria’s largest electronics retail outlet. With gadgets being at the top of nearly every body’s wishlist, it only fits that Nigeria’s go-to gadget store has a Black Friday sale. There is no set date yet for Slot 2019 Black Friday sales. Shoppers can, however, expect to get the best deals on phones and gadgets.

https://smartentrepreneurblog.com/best-black-friday-deals-nigeria/

Cc lalasticlala , naijacutee, puskin, dominique, FOD

1 Like

Re: Top Five Shopping Deals For November (black Friday) by Abiodunspectre(m): 7:58am On Nov 01, 2019
The only thing on my mind is to stockpile grocery and if possible a bag of rice. I hope that ShopRite offer apply to bags of rice too.

Cc lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Top Five Shopping Deals For November (black Friday) by enoch273: 10:06am On Nov 01, 2019
Hehehe! Jumia black Friday, AliExpress 11:11 and ShopRite lowest promo... I need to be prepared for this Christmas. wink

And I am sure some mothers here will agree with me. grin
Re: Top Five Shopping Deals For November (black Friday) by bravesoul247(m): 10:09am On Nov 01, 2019
I heard of this Shoprite discount on all there items nationwide, na that one de my mind pass. Shoprite isn't far from where I live.
Re: Top Five Shopping Deals For November (black Friday) by tafat: 10:40am On Nov 01, 2019
So many promos going on now, someone said its because the year is ending and there retail outlets want to dispose their goods at all cost, well to me it's a win win since I get to get what I want at a very cheap price.
Re: Top Five Shopping Deals For November (black Friday) by shiftback: 10:41am On Nov 01, 2019
Jumia and ShopRite are the only two I take serious on that list
Re: Top Five Shopping Deals For November (black Friday) by selfdefence: 2:48pm On Nov 01, 2019
These promos make sense o, I just wish every brand will emulate this, that way most festive seasons will be merrier
Re: Top Five Shopping Deals For November (black Friday) by selfdefence: 2:49pm On Nov 01, 2019
shiftback:
Jumia and ShopRite are the only two I take serious on that list
konga I suppose too, since there be a piece slash on phones like the spark 4
Re: Top Five Shopping Deals For November (black Friday) by Hundjager: 3:08pm On Nov 01, 2019
Been hearing of this Jumia Black Friday and ShopRite Promo, I hope this is for real, cause I need to get some provisions.
Re: Top Five Shopping Deals For November (black Friday) by Dandsome: 3:10pm On Nov 01, 2019
Thanks op for sharing, today is 1st already so I believe that shop rite price slash promo should have started already, I think it's time to go shopping
Re: Top Five Shopping Deals For November (black Friday) by Iceman296: 5:02pm On Nov 01, 2019
My weekend is set already, need to restock my house with things. Shoprite things ��
Re: Top Five Shopping Deals For November (black Friday) by koskilala: 5:07pm On Nov 01, 2019
The timing of these promos couldn't have been more perfect, especially that shop rite own, people just got paid, theres never been a better time to shop
Re: Top Five Shopping Deals For November (black Friday) by koskilala: 5:08pm On Nov 01, 2019
Abiodunspectre:
The only thing on my mind is to stockpile grocery and if possible a bag of rice. I hope that ShopRite offer apply to bags of rice too.

Cc lalasticlala
oga your question is funny grin, definitely it should cover bags of rice too, isn't that how they sell it? Or do they sell the rice in cups like in the market?
Re: Top Five Shopping Deals For November (black Friday) by AmadorSays: 5:13pm On Nov 01, 2019
These are all amazing deals, I'm eyeing that of slot, I've always wanted changing my phone to a camon device, maybe this is the best time to achieve that with this price slash
Re: Top Five Shopping Deals For November (black Friday) by investigator007: 5:19pm On Nov 01, 2019
Wow! Did I just see a product worth N2000 being sold for N300 on black Friday? This is one promo to look forward too, apparently the price fall from Shop rite has kicked off already, this is truly going to be a shopping November
Re: Top Five Shopping Deals For November (black Friday) by bravesoul247(m): 5:51pm On Nov 01, 2019
selfdefence:
These promos make sense o, I just wish every brand will emulate this, that way most festive seasons will be merrier
I de tell you, I'm even eyeing that Shoprite own sef.
Re: Top Five Shopping Deals For November (black Friday) by Ejadike(m): 5:54pm On Nov 01, 2019
Hmm... This new these guys are giving out offers this November so. I've never even chop Shoprite awoof before sef. Lemme chop it now
Re: Top Five Shopping Deals For November (black Friday) by Ejadike(m): 5:56pm On Nov 01, 2019
bravesoul247:
I heard of this Shoprite discount on all there items nationwide, na that one de my mind pass. Shoprite isn't far from where I live.
I've been seeing people talk about this Shoprite own alot of times sef. I hope it's true sha
Re: Top Five Shopping Deals For November (black Friday) by Abiodunspectre(m): 10:48pm On Nov 01, 2019
Ejadike:
I've been seeing people talk about this Shoprite own alot of times sef. I hope it's true sha

It's true
I was at ShopRite Ota today and their items were relatively affordable.
Re: Top Five Shopping Deals For November (black Friday) by Abiodunspectre(m): 10:49pm On Nov 01, 2019
Ejadike:
Hmm... This new these guys are giving out offers this November so. I've never even chop Shoprite awoof before sef. Lemme chop it now

It has always been like that every November. One awoof from another.
Re: Top Five Shopping Deals For November (black Friday) by Abiodunspectre(m): 10:50pm On Nov 01, 2019
AmadorSays:
These are all amazing deals, I'm eyeing that of slot, I've always wanted changing my phone, maybe this is the best time to achieve that with this price slash

While changing your phone don't forget to stockpile food items for the festive period.
Re: Top Five Shopping Deals For November (black Friday) by Abiodunspectre(m): 10:51pm On Nov 01, 2019
koskilala:
The timing of these promos couldn't have been more perfect, especially that shop rite own, people just got paid, theres never been a better time to shop

A lot of salary is about to go towards groceries.
Re: Top Five Shopping Deals For November (black Friday) by Abiodunspectre(m): 10:52pm On Nov 01, 2019
enoch273:
Hehehe! Jumia black Friday, AliExpress 11:11 and ShopRite lowest promo... I need to be prepared for this Christmas. wink

And I am sure some mothers here will agree with me. grin

Even we that are bachelor are ready to hit ShopRite tomorrow. No time.
Re: Top Five Shopping Deals For November (black Friday) by Temitope1759(f): 7:32am On Nov 02, 2019
I'm really interested in that of ShopRite
Re: Top Five Shopping Deals For November (black Friday) by Temitope1759(f): 7:33am On Nov 02, 2019
Abiodunspectre:

A lot of salary is about to go towards groceries.

You can say that again
Nigerians love discount
Re: Top Five Shopping Deals For November (black Friday) by Temitope1759(f): 7:34am On Nov 02, 2019
Abiodunspectre:

While changing your phone don't forget to stockpile food items for the festive period.

That's the most important part of the offer.
Stockpile grocery
Re: Top Five Shopping Deals For November (black Friday) by Temitope1759(f): 7:35am On Nov 02, 2019
Dandsome:
Thanks op for sharing, today is 1st already so I believe that shop rite price slash promo should have started already, I think it's time to go shopping

Yes
It started yesterday and it's happening in all outlets
Re: Top Five Shopping Deals For November (black Friday) by Temitope1759(f): 7:36am On Nov 02, 2019
tafat:
So many promos going on now, someone said its because the year is ending and there retail outlets want to dispose their goods at all cost, well to me it's a win win since I get to get what I want at a very cheap price.

I don't agree with that
We all know it's November and black Friday is almost here.
Re: Top Five Shopping Deals For November (black Friday) by Temitope1759(f): 7:37am On Nov 02, 2019
investigator007:
Wow! Did I just see a product worth N2000 being sold for N300 on black Friday? This is one promo to look forward too, apparently the price fall from Shop rite has kicked off already, this is truly going to be a shopping November

I heard you can even buy a smartphone for 1000.
Re: Top Five Shopping Deals For November (black Friday) by Melaninprincess(f): 2:50pm On Nov 02, 2019
Temitope1759:

I heard you can even buy a smartphone for 1000.
on Jumia or ShopRite?
Re: Top Five Shopping Deals For November (black Friday) by glopatra(m): 6:12pm On Nov 06, 2019
Is it only online or I can find time to go there physically. I AM interested in Nokia X6 plus from konga

(1) (2) (Reply)

Furniture : Abuja & Everywhere / . / Don't Jump Into The Article Writing Business Because You Hear Of It. Know It!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.