Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,521 members, 7,836,989 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:27 PM

Man Names His Dog 'Nancy' After His Female Neighbour In Lagos - Pets (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Man Names His Dog 'Nancy' After His Female Neighbour In Lagos (33466 Views)

Loan Defaulter Paints His Dog As Tiger To Scare Away Palmpay Officers In Anambra / Nigerian Man Does Naming Ceremony For His Dog (Photo, Video) / Man Buries His Dog In Style In Anambra State (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Names His Dog 'Nancy' After His Female Neighbour In Lagos by kenzysmith: 12:29pm On Oct 05, 2018
embarassed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Names His Dog 'Nancy' After His Female Neighbour In Lagos by Onlinetalk: 12:29pm On Oct 05, 2018
arinze198:
A man, Mr. Okwudiri Okechukwu, has landed in trouble in Lagos after he bought a dog, named it Nancy to taunt his female neighbour who bears the name and got separated from her husband.

P.M.EXPRESS reports that the incident happened at Majaoba Street in Egan area of Igando, Lagos, where they reside.

Mrs. Nancy Chikere got married and had children but after some years the marriage crashed, so she parked out of her husband’s house and started living alone with her children. It was gathered that Mr. Okechukwu had a disagreement with Nancy over an undisclosed matter in the compound. In reaction, he bought a dog and named it Nancy to the embarrassment of Mrs. Nancy.

He was said to always call the dog’s name and be abusing it; calling the dog all sort of names in reference to the woman. When Mrs. Nancy could not bear it any longer, she confronted Okechukwu to change the dog’s name but he refused. It later led to a fight; she was seriously beaten up and injured.

The matter was reported to the police at Igando Division, Lagos; Okechukwu was arrested and detained at the police station. He was later charged before the Ejigbo Magistrates court for the assault on Mrs. Nancy.
He pleaded not guilty.

The prosecutor, Supol Kenneth Asibor, did not oppose his bail but asked the court for adjournment for trial.
The defendant, Okechukwu, was granted bail in the sum of N50,000 with one surety in like sum. He was remanded in prison pending when he will perfect his bail condition.

The matter was adjourned till 22nd October, 2018 for trial.

When P.M.EXPRESS contacted Mrs. Nancy, she confirmed that Okechukwu actually bought the dog and gave it her name in order to humiliate her. It was gathered that when Okechukwu was remanded in prison custody, the dog eventually died and Mrs. Nancy said that she had no hand in the death of the dog.

Full story: http://pmexpressng.com/man-buys-dog-names-female-neighbour/

HMMMMMMM......ogaaa....but why Lagos Lagos all d time?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Names His Dog 'Nancy' After His Female Neighbour In Lagos by SarcasticGenius(m): 12:30pm On Oct 05, 2018
Name it Buhari instead.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Names His Dog 'Nancy' After His Female Neighbour In Lagos by Redeakaa(m): 12:30pm On Oct 05, 2018
I feel like buying dog now sef wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Names His Dog 'Nancy' After His Female Neighbour In Lagos by Reelmii: 12:30pm On Oct 05, 2018
;DNANCY idi iberibe

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Names His Dog 'Nancy' After His Female Neighbour In Lagos by movetoca: 12:31pm On Oct 05, 2018
Sirheny007:
I knew it! Such sense of humor appeals to Igbo people. grin grin grin
People who answer Okechukwu are prone to be mischief makers. Even Muhammadu Okechukwu Buhari angry angry
HAHAHAHA

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Names His Dog 'Nancy' After His Female Neighbour In Lagos by Sunnycliff(m): 12:31pm On Oct 05, 2018
It must be in Ejigbo magistrate court... Quite notorious for bizarre events

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Names His Dog 'Nancy' After His Female Neighbour In Lagos by Ategberoson(m): 12:33pm On Oct 05, 2018
Igbo Amaka people. this is what a Yoruba men won't have time to do

we have no reason to keep grudges with people talk less of female
goto east and you will see more of this even brutal

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Names His Dog 'Nancy' After His Female Neighbour In Lagos by Jagaban880: 12:33pm On Oct 05, 2018
Wahala u Dey find wahala u go get.........

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Names His Dog 'Nancy' After His Female Neighbour In Lagos by lekankolade(m): 12:34pm On Oct 05, 2018
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Names His Dog 'Nancy' After His Female Neighbour In Lagos by rhythyson: 12:34pm On Oct 05, 2018
It was gathered that when Okechukwu was remanded in prison custody, the dog eventually died and Mrs. Nancy said that she had no hand in the death of the dog.

this is the killer punch

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Names His Dog 'Nancy' After His Female Neighbour In Lagos by maasoap(m): 12:40pm On Oct 05, 2018
BIAFRONIGERIAN:
I didn't read the post but I know that man must be Afonja, very likely from Osogbo undecided

Everyone is jealous of Osogbo these days, most especially flattiies

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Names His Dog 'Nancy' After His Female Neighbour In Lagos by sirabu: 12:42pm On Oct 05, 2018
How I wish the man will employ the services of a lawyer to claim damages against the said madam Nancy .
When a man named his dog buhari, it was settled that it was within his fundamental human right, to name his dog Jesus.

The dog was poisoned by the woman out of her foolishness, let the man pay for autopsy on the dog, in other to determine what type of poison she used, for she has committed an act of cruelty against an animal, she is to pay millions of naira for the emotional damages she caused on the man.

The woman most be a high society woman, to have made police that we know are very lazy to prosecute the matter in a very short period of time, to the extent he was sent to jail just because he choose to name his dog Nancy. And his bail was set at 50k ?. Who did he kill. Guys fear women's not babes.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Names His Dog 'Nancy' After His Female Neighbour In Lagos by tosyne2much(m): 12:48pm On Oct 05, 2018
The funniest thing is that the man is also a tenant oooo cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Names His Dog 'Nancy' After His Female Neighbour In Lagos by berrystunn(m): 12:52pm On Oct 05, 2018
the dog eventually died and Mrs. Nancy said that she had no hand in the death of the dog.

Case start ..

Nancy life style , fucckk around (Dog )

She is not the only one by that name Nancy..tho sounds like dog's name...

Every one name Nancy should come .

Nancy don't have Monopoly to that name.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Names His Dog 'Nancy' After His Female Neighbour In Lagos by ashjay001(m): 12:52pm On Oct 05, 2018
AJOBI77:
Na wahala you dey find..... Na wahala you dey find ooo. #RIP Fela But there is a strong bond between pm news and igando, ijegun, isheri area sha. Researchers should investigate biko

Na those kain slums, this can crazy stories go 0lenty natongue

Journo, go just go siddon for d magistrate courts for that side, him ears go fullgrin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Names His Dog 'Nancy' After His Female Neighbour In Lagos by LadyHeaven(f): 12:53pm On Oct 05, 2018
PrincessB1:
The dog be like;

Now that you are in prison due to your troublesomeness of naming me Nancy, who will cater for me angry

Dog is dead, maybe by its name sake cry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Names His Dog 'Nancy' After His Female Neighbour In Lagos by Tonimordred(m): 12:54pm On Oct 05, 2018
Am sure u read d post abi u r in anyway related wit okechukwu d trouble maker

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Names His Dog 'Nancy' After His Female Neighbour In Lagos by gsmcoder: 1:00pm On Oct 05, 2018
I see a simple theory here. I am Nancy, separated from my husband. Your dog is Nancy, will be separated from you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Names His Dog 'Nancy' After His Female Neighbour In Lagos by blaqroy: 1:02pm On Oct 05, 2018
that was how another biafra man went named his dog buhariiii grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Names His Dog 'Nancy' After His Female Neighbour In Lagos by PrincessB1(f): 1:02pm On Oct 05, 2018
LadyHeaven:

Dog is dead, maybe by its name sake cry
I skipped the ending.

As you mentioned me, I have to modify the comment ASAP
Choi embarassed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Names His Dog 'Nancy' After His Female Neighbour In Lagos by Rosebloom: 1:02pm On Oct 05, 2018
Momcherry:
He likes her that much? Wow!! tongue

You buy a dog because you like dogs then you go ahead to give him a name you feel is so special.

Or who names his dog 'bingo' nowadays?

Foolish man.

Actually been wondering... One of my best friends gave a puppy the name she calls me...

Dunno if I should be offended o... or pleased

Imagine we were speaking over the phone yesterday and the dog kept yapping... she called out to the dog... my name o...hmmm, twas really very funny.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Names His Dog 'Nancy' After His Female Neighbour In Lagos by elmodee7(m): 1:03pm On Oct 05, 2018
Igbo baby. people of the flat.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Names His Dog 'Nancy' After His Female Neighbour In Lagos by Moukandjo: 1:04pm On Oct 05, 2018
Only the extremely daft gorilla descendants do rude & silly things like this!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Names His Dog 'Nancy' After His Female Neighbour In Lagos by Blackfire(m): 1:11pm On Oct 05, 2018
Innocent dog .... embroiled in war she never bargained for.

The life of most of us.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Names His Dog 'Nancy' After His Female Neighbour In Lagos by NIGHTMAREOO7: 1:14pm On Oct 05, 2018
sage101:
What the Fuss about?

She should buy hers and NAME IT, Okechukwu!

Simple as that!!
if I were her I will just catch one lizard and name her okechukwu. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Names His Dog 'Nancy' After His Female Neighbour In Lagos by Momcherry(f): 1:14pm On Oct 05, 2018
Rosebloom:

Actually been wondering... One of my best friends gave a puppy the name she calls me...

Dunno if I should be offended o... or pleased

Imagine we were speaking over the phone yesterday and the dog kept yapping... she called out to the dog... my name o...hmmm, twas really very funny.

cheesy

If your friend is like some of us that are really fond of dogs then that goes to show how she feels about you.

I mean, you don't give your pet a name you hate so much.

Anyway that's how I feel.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Names His Dog 'Nancy' After His Female Neighbour In Lagos by BaeBrandy: 1:17pm On Oct 05, 2018
Lol
Sirheny007:
I knew it!
Such sense of humor appeals to Igbo people.
grin grin grin

People who answer Okechukwu are prone to be mischief makers.
Like Muhammadu Okechukwu Buhari
angry angry
Sirheny007:
I knew it!
grin grin grin

angry angry
Sirheny007:
I knew it!
grin grin grin

angry angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Names His Dog 'Nancy' After His Female Neighbour In Lagos by mileskiyo(m): 1:18pm On Oct 05, 2018
My own is who was feeding the poor dog in the owner's absence...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Names His Dog 'Nancy' After His Female Neighbour In Lagos by udemzyudex(m): 1:20pm On Oct 05, 2018
Live and let's live.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Names His Dog 'Nancy' After His Female Neighbour In Lagos by Almaiga: 1:25pm On Oct 05, 2018
Igbo's too like trouble. Why name a Dog after his Neighbor? All he went through serves him right.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Meet Leo And Belle, My Adorable German Shepherds / Man Feeds His Dog With Weed, See The Dogs' Reaction Afterwards (Pics) / Nigerian Mum Tells Dog To Show She's From A Christian Home (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.