Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,179 members, 7,821,987 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:47 PM

Woman Catches Neighbour’s Wife Having Sex With Security Guard - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Catches Neighbour’s Wife Having Sex With Security Guard (85991 Views)

Photo Of Notorious Kidnapper 'Lion' With Security Operatives Shared Online / Woman Catches Teenager Having Sex With Daughter At Night / Husband Stabbed After Catching Wife Having Sex With Lover In Their House. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Catches Neighbour’s Wife Having Sex With Security Guard by Kobicove(m): 1:41pm On Oct 05, 2018
Why do some people find it difficult to mind their own business? undecided
Re: Woman Catches Neighbour’s Wife Having Sex With Security Guard by NothingDoMe: 1:45pm On Oct 05, 2018
gaby:

Blogerrizer...

Are you a staff of AM-PM news?
Haha
Re: Woman Catches Neighbour’s Wife Having Sex With Security Guard by chijokz(m): 1:48pm On Oct 05, 2018
MrWondah:
I caught my neighbor once, I asked them to collect my share and the allowed me to.

Stop looking at me like that, I was only 13
Bad guy!
Re: Woman Catches Neighbour’s Wife Having Sex With Security Guard by wink2015(m): 1:54pm On Oct 05, 2018
shocked
Re: Woman Catches Neighbour’s Wife Having Sex With Security Guard by Bridget95(f): 2:20pm On Oct 05, 2018
This story old pass buhari
Re: Woman Catches Neighbour’s Wife Having Sex With Security Guard by VULCAN(m): 2:39pm On Oct 05, 2018
Cyriacus has extended his coverage to Okota?? grin grin grin.

Seems he is moving to the permanent site cheesy
Re: Woman Catches Neighbour’s Wife Having Sex With Security Guard by Funjosh(m): 2:59pm On Oct 05, 2018
Koolking:
Ago Palace Way in Okota and Ejigbo are notorious for this kind of news.
+Igando
Re: Woman Catches Neighbour’s Wife Having Sex With Security Guard by GetCofOProperty: 3:04pm On Oct 05, 2018
Adultry or what do we call this? Hope the husband will not overreact?

Check our signature below and reach out to us.
These are good and genuine properties in good locations that gives you peace of mind and boast of a huge return on investment. Don't miss any of it.
Re: Woman Catches Neighbour’s Wife Having Sex With Security Guard by Kingsolar: 3:12pm On Oct 05, 2018
[quote author=OMEGA009 post=71803721]My neighbor called the police because I was smoking weed in my compound. When they got to my house, they asked me to produce the weed. I told them I had finished it. They then ordered me to show them my supplier.

I pointed to my neighbor

Now, I’m back home and he’s still in SARS.

Wat a wicked world!
Re: Woman Catches Neighbour’s Wife Having Sex With Security Guard by Willexmania(m): 3:13pm On Oct 05, 2018
MrWondah:
I caught my neighbor once, I asked them to collect my share and the allowed me to.

Stop looking at me like that, I was only 13
mumu

1 Share

Re: Woman Catches Neighbour’s Wife Having Sex With Security Guard by phobia2002: 3:14pm On Oct 05, 2018
grayht:
Na security guard dress like this? grin
where do you live? Security is different from gateman.
Re: Woman Catches Neighbour’s Wife Having Sex With Security Guard by wittyt98(m): 3:38pm On Oct 05, 2018
Cherishpearl:
what's her business?....she too can have the security guy as well.
Smh grin you need jesus grin

Re: Woman Catches Neighbour’s Wife Having Sex With Security Guard by wittyt98(m): 3:39pm On Oct 05, 2018
phobia2002:
Re u Security Man?

Re: Woman Catches Neighbour’s Wife Having Sex With Security Guard by Joshuamassodi(m): 3:53pm On Oct 05, 2018
Keep quite
2016 news

Re: Woman Catches Neighbour’s Wife Having Sex With Security Guard by GetCofOProperty: 4:09pm On Oct 05, 2018
phobia2002:
grin
Re: Woman Catches Neighbour’s Wife Having Sex With Security Guard by AreaFada2: 4:34pm On Oct 05, 2018
BeardedMeat:
You be mumu
By the time your relatives look after kids not theirs (like around 40% of firstborn kids & over 25% of all kids), you will know how far. Because I'm sure you are woman trying to defend integrity we know is long lost.

If anyone told my relative to test all his three kids in the beginning he would have laughed. All turned out not to be his. He died mysteriously soon after.

Many people I know only found out when processing visas to take the 9ja born kids abroad. A guy in Spain just found out all his 5 kids are not his.

In the above and many cases all are 9ja women. Of course it happens elsewhere but 9ja ones is just callously too high.

We will see who is the real mumu when paternity test kit become cheap like pregnancy test kit from pharmacy. cheesy grin cheesy cheesy

Well some women need to be afraid, very afraid. Dirty secrets exposure loading.......

People long enough on Nairaland know my position on this for years now. Backed by both statistics and surveys.
Re: Woman Catches Neighbour’s Wife Having Sex With Security Guard by boyfwend(m): 4:47pm On Oct 05, 2018
wittyt98:
why cant she just take the pictures, use a different WhatsApp to send the pictures to her neighbours husband and remain anonymous instead? grin

but some women are shameless o
Security Guard!!!!!

Idiot!
Security guards no be human being?
Foolish fool, try and change your perspective.
Mumu
Re: Woman Catches Neighbour’s Wife Having Sex With Security Guard by sweetilicious(f): 8:38am On Oct 06, 2018
AreaFada2:
Men, do DNA test on your children. Before you spend your life raising kids for your driver, neighbour, maiguard, vulcaniser, mechanic, house painter, etc. cheesy cheesy cheesy grin
Lol.One friend of mine said this same thing.But things have changed.What happened? Women are now so strong hearted.Is it that their husband' s attitude towards the home they are building together is now making them no longer concentrate in behaving appropriately? I think there should be research conducted.
Re: Woman Catches Neighbour’s Wife Having Sex With Security Guard by AreaFada2: 11:07am On Oct 06, 2018
sweetilicious:
Lol.One friend of mine said this same thing.But things have changed.What happened? Women are now so strong hearted.Is it that their husband' s attitude towards the home they are building together is now making them no longer concentrate in behaving appropriately? I think there should be research conducted.

No reason justifies bringing kids from outside to the man at home. Apart deceiving the hubby/bf, the child is also denied the truth about his paternity. At least if a man fathers another child outside, he will not deceive the wife at home to raise it believing it's hers. If her man is not behaving appropriately, divorce him and find a man she thinks is much better (and good luck with that). grin cheesy

If a man behaves badly and she copies him, how's she now better? Durex already did and rated 9ja women as most promiscuous. I think followed by the Filipino women. So promiscuous married women and fiancees will naturally likely bring kids from outside.

As for men, polygamy remains legal in 9ja. Women can petition NASS to make polyandry legal. That way they can marry several men at same time.
Re: Woman Catches Neighbour’s Wife Having Sex With Security Guard by sweetilicious(f): 11:28am On Oct 06, 2018
AreaFada2:

No reason justifies bringing kids from outside to the man at home. Apart deceiving the hubby/bf, the child is also denied the truth about his paternity. At least if a man fathers another child outside, he will not deceive the wife at home to raise it believing it's hers. If her man is not behaving appropriately, divorce him and find a man she thinks is much better (and good luck with that). grin cheesy

If a man behaves badly and she copies him, how's she now better? Durex already did and rated 9ja women as most promiscuous. I think followed by the Filipino women. So promiscuous married women and fiancees will naturally likely bring kids from outside.

As for men, polygamy remains legal in 9ja. Women can petition NASS to make polyandry legal. That way they can marry several men at same time.
Am not in support. Am only saying that the rate men complain about this infidelity and having a child from another man is becoming alarming.What could be the remote cause?
Re: Woman Catches Neighbour’s Wife Having Sex With Security Guard by AreaFada2: 4:44pm On Oct 06, 2018
sweetilicious:
Am not in support. Am only saying that the rate men complain about this infidelity and having a child from another man is becoming alarming.What could be the remote cause?

Many possible causes:

(1) Opportunity: it makes a thief. Women mix with other men more freely now at work, school and social media access means they can now date right from their bedroom under the hubby's nose.

(2) Infidelity in marriage used to be though as having grave spiritual consequences under traditional religion. at least in much of Delta, Edo, Igboland and others. In Yorubaland there was fear of Magun. A wife couldn't be sure her hubby hasn't laced her body with it. Now many are "Christians in those parts and others adhering other imported belief systems. Such fears have diminished.

(3) Greed & Poverty. Most ladies who cheat do it for some pecuniary benefits. Some are genuinely poor and want to supplement income. Yet some women are wretchedly poor BUT will never cheat. Others are not really poor but belief they deserve far better. They want Iphone X, a car, expensive clothes, cash, Peruvian hair, Promotion/favors at work, to secure contracts, etc.

(4) The kick. They just want to be naughty or they have always been rather loose sexually. So regaining self-control will not come easy.

(5) Marrying in haste: Some marry for the wrong reasons, be it societal/family pressure, to tick the marriage box or whatever. Later the marriage is not as great as it's cracked up to be. Frustration sets and excitement is sought elsewhere.

A lady will always be hit upon. Anyone who desires to cheat always find reasons to.
Re: Woman Catches Neighbour’s Wife Having Sex With Security Guard by sweetilicious(f): 1:26pm On Oct 07, 2018
AreaFada2:

Many possible causes:

(1) Opportunity: it makes a thief. Women mix with other men more freely now at work, school and social media access means they can now date right from their bedroom under the hubby's nose.

(2) Infidelity in marriage used to be though as having grave spiritual consequences under traditional religion. at least in much of Delta, Edo, Igboland and others. In Yorubaland there was fear of Magun. A wife couldn't be sure her hubby hasn't laced her body with it. Now many are "Christians in those parts and others adhering other imported belief systems. Such fears have diminished.

(3) Greed & Poverty. Most ladies who cheat do it for some pecuniary benefits. Some are genuinely poor and want to supplement income. Yet some women are wretchedly poor BUT will never cheat. Others are not really poor but belief they deserve far better. They want Iphone X, a car, expensive clothes, cash, Peruvian hair, Promotion/favors at work, to secure contracts, etc.

(4) The kick. They just want to be naughty or they have always been rather loose sexually. So regaining self-control will not come easy.

(5) Marrying in haste: Some marry for the wrong reasons, be it societal/family pressure, to tick the marriage box or whatever. Later the marriage is not as great as it's cracked up to be. Frustration sets and excitement is sought elsewhere.

A lady will always be hit upon. Anyone who desires to cheat always find reasons to.
Okay
Re: Woman Catches Neighbour’s Wife Having Sex With Security Guard by ChroniclesNg(m): 1:36pm On Oct 07, 2018
[quote author=arinze198 post=71796766]A 30-year old married woman, Mrs. Blessing David, has been arrested for allegedly taking photograph of her neighbour’s wife, Mrs. Charity, that she caught red handed having sex with their security guard.

P.M.EXPRESS reports that the incident happened at Dele Kulajolu Street in Ago Palace Way in Okota, Lagos where they reside.

Mrs. Blessing David was arraigned before the Isolo Magistrates court, Lagos, for conduct likely to cause breach of public peace by taking Charity’s photograph.

According to the police, Mrs. Blessing had conducted herself in a manner to cause the breach of public peace by telling Charity that she had been having immoral affairs with their security guard, one Joseph Koomaali, employed by the residents.

To prove her claim, she was said to have used her Samsung Android phone to take shots of Charity. P.M.EXPRESS was unable to confirm if the photographs in question were taken during the sex romp as claimed by Mrs. Blessing but the police stated it in the court charge sheet.

That caused serious rift between Charity and Blessing which made Charity to go to Ago Police Station to report the incident. Mrs. Blessing was then arrested and taken to the station where she still maintained and told Charity to her face that she had been sleeping with Mr. Joseph.

However, the police viewed Blessing’s action as capable of causing breached of public peace and charged her to the court for the alleged offence.
P.M.EXPRESS scooped that Mr. Joseph was employed as the security guard and after some time Mrs Blessing started suspecting Joseph’s closeness with Charity and secretly used her phone to snap them before she confronted Charity. Mr. Joseph could not be reached by our reporter who visited the house to confirm Blessing’s claims as their neighbour said he had not be around since the incident happened.

However, some of the neighbours blamed Blessing for her attempt to put Charity’s marriage in jeopardy. The neighbours reasoned that if such actually existed between Charity and Joseph, it was not Blessing’s business since Mr. Joseph was not her husband.
The defendant, Blessing was arraigned and she pleaded not guilty.

The prosecutor, Mr. Uagbale, asked the court to give a short adjournment to enable the police to prove the case against the defendant since she pleaded not guilty.

The Presiding Magistrate, Mrs. O.A. Teluwo, granted Blessing bail in the sum N10, 000 with one surety in like sum.

Full story and video www.chronicles com.ng
Re: Woman Catches Neighbour’s Wife Having Sex With Security Guard by ChroniclesNg(m): 1:36pm On Oct 07, 2018
[quote author=arinze198 post=71796766]A 30-year old married woman, Mrs. Blessing David, has been arrested for allegedly taking photograph of her neighbour’s wife, Mrs. Charity, that she caught red handed having sex with their security guard.

P.M.EXPRESS reports that the incident happened at Dele Kulajolu Street in Ago Palace Way in Okota, Lagos where they reside.

Mrs. Blessing David was arraigned before the Isolo Magistrates court, Lagos, for conduct likely to cause breach of public peace by taking Charity’s photograph.

According to the police, Mrs. Blessing had conducted herself in a manner to cause the breach of public peace by telling Charity that she had been having immoral affairs with their security guard, one Joseph Koomaali, employed by the residents.

To prove her claim, she was said to have used her Samsung Android phone to take shots of Charity. P.M.EXPRESS was unable to confirm if the photographs in question were taken during the sex romp as claimed by Mrs. Blessing but the police stated it in the court charge sheet.

That caused serious rift between Charity and Blessing which made Charity to go to Ago Police Station to report the incident. Mrs. Blessing was then arrested and taken to the station where she still maintained and told Charity to her face that she had been sleeping with Mr. Joseph.

However, the police viewed Blessing’s action as capable of causing breached of public peace and charged her to the court for the alleged offence.
P.M.EXPRESS scooped that Mr. Joseph was employed as the security guard and after some time Mrs Blessing started suspecting Joseph’s closeness with Charity and secretly used her phone to snap them before she confronted Charity. Mr. Joseph could not be reached by our reporter who visited the house to confirm Blessing’s claims as their neighbour said he had not be around since the incident happened.

However, some of the neighbours blamed Blessing for her attempt to put Charity’s marriage in jeopardy. The neighbours reasoned that if such actually existed between Charity and Joseph, it was not Blessing’s business since Mr. Joseph was not her husband.
The defendant, Blessing was arraigned and she pleaded not guilty.

The prosecutor, Mr. Uagbale, asked the court to give a short adjournment to enable the police to prove the case against the defendant since she pleaded not guilty.

The Presiding Magistrate, Mrs. O.A. Teluwo, granted Blessing bail in the sum N10, 000 with one surety in like sum.

Full story and video www.chronicles.com.ng
Re: Woman Catches Neighbour’s Wife Having Sex With Security Guard by iloputaife: 6:56pm On Mar 05, 2019
People should learn to mind their own business undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lady Declares 11-Year-Old Sister Missing, But See What Caught People's Attention / 17-Year-Old Virgin Girl Raped 4-Year-Old Boy In Zambia 'Lacked Man To Sleep With / Graduate Posts Girl’s Nude Pictures Online, Teenager Alleges Rape (pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.