Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,273 members, 7,836,225 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:44 PM

BREAKING: APC Releases List Of Governorship Candidates From 24 States - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: APC Releases List Of Governorship Candidates From 24 States (48443 Views)

2023 Presidency: List Of Potential Candidates From The South East / APC Releases Obaseki’s WAEC Result, 5 Others Ahead Of Party’s Primaries / 428,941 Nigerians Got Cash In 24 States, 130,455 From Katsina – Minister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING: APC Releases List Of Governorship Candidates From 24 States by PaChukwudi44(m): 8:51am On Oct 05, 2018
KenOne:

Not really out of the 24 states published so far.

Ebonyi, Cross River, Abia will go to PDP.

Delta, Taraba and Benue will go either way, APC or PDP.

grin grin

someone actually believe APC miyetti allah party will win Benue state Lol

5 Likes

Re: BREAKING: APC Releases List Of Governorship Candidates From 24 States by Nobody: 8:51am On Oct 05, 2018
aigboeben:
Who are the 10% that will not win?
SS & SE candidates
Re: BREAKING: APC Releases List Of Governorship Candidates From 24 States by Tambari1974(m): 8:51am On Oct 05, 2018
The race continues
Re: BREAKING: APC Releases List Of Governorship Candidates From 24 States by jordyspices: 8:53am On Oct 05, 2018
We are watching
Re: BREAKING: APC Releases List Of Governorship Candidates From 24 States by KingKingKing: 8:53am On Oct 05, 2018
I thought i would see Ambode right there.. Mehn i really feel pitiful for this guy!

Never fight the Powers that be!

I like the way Oshomole is dealing with Amosun,

Tinubu and Oshomole are Padis and i like the way Osho is dealing with Tinunbu's Enemies in the South West!

8 Likes

Re: BREAKING: APC Releases List Of Governorship Candidates From 24 States by WawaIPODJew: 8:54am On Oct 05, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:
23 of them will lose
Tonye sef don join Ipob analysts cheesy

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: APC Releases List Of Governorship Candidates From 24 States by emeritus710: 8:55am On Oct 05, 2018
GOFRONT:
grin

Where is Yahaya Bello of Kogi state
Is Yahaya Bello a governorship candidate?

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: APC Releases List Of Governorship Candidates From 24 States by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:57am On Oct 05, 2018
WawaIPODJew:
Tonye sef don join Ipob analysts cheesy
Which one b IPOB analyst again?

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: APC Releases List Of Governorship Candidates From 24 States by JamesTPhillips: 8:57am On Oct 05, 2018
cheesy
Re: BREAKING: APC Releases List Of Governorship Candidates From 24 States by Fiaburnthem: 8:57am On Oct 05, 2018
KenOne:
I am in pains, severe pains, i can't take this any more.

They're not picking my calls, Oshiomhole, Buhari and Amaechi are not not picking my calls.

Any APC candidate that PDP supporters and e-warriors supports, APC should check out for that candidate he's another Saraki and Dogara in the making.

Magnus Abe mumu don really do.

Tonye Cole isa goal. Governorship candidate
Andrew Uchendu isa goal Rivers East
Oji Ngofa isa goal Rivers South-East
Asita O. Asita isa goal Rivers West.
your sense they Dia...
You are a core grassroot... grin

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: APC Releases List Of Governorship Candidates From 24 States by Splasshhh(f): 8:58am On Oct 05, 2018
Is my name on that list?

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: APC Releases List Of Governorship Candidates From 24 States by Probity100: 8:58am On Oct 05, 2018
What will happen in the various states in 2019 Predicted

1.KANO STATE: APC

2. BAUCHI STATE: APC

3. PLATEAU STATE: APC

4. KADUNA STATE: APC

5. JIGAWA STATE: PDP

6 SOKOTO STATE:PDP

7. KEBBI STATE:APC

8. KATSINA STATE:APC

9. NIGER STATE:APC

10. BORNO STATE:APC

11. YOBE STATE:PDP

12. NASARAWA STATE:PDP

13. BENUE STATE:PDP

14. LAGOS STATE:50 50 ( let's see the PDP candidate)

15. RIVERS STATE:PDP

16. ABIA STATE:PDP

17. AKWA-IBOM STATE:PDP

18. OYO STATE:PDP

19. OGUN STATE:PDP

20. DELTA STATE:PDP

21. CROSS-RIVER:PDP

22. GOMBE STATE:PDP

23. EBONYI STATE:PDP

24. TARABA STATE:PDP

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: APC Releases List Of Governorship Candidates From 24 States by Biodun2013: 9:01am On Oct 05, 2018
lasrondo:
What about osun state

He is already a governor...state of osun
Re: BREAKING: APC Releases List Of Governorship Candidates From 24 States by CHRISDMANAGER(m): 9:03am On Oct 05, 2018
Hmm ,Great Ogburu is the definition of "Never give up"..
Re: BREAKING: APC Releases List Of Governorship Candidates From 24 States by GOFRONT(m): 9:04am On Oct 05, 2018
grin
Re: BREAKING: APC Releases List Of Governorship Candidates From 24 States by Nobody: 9:04am On Oct 05, 2018
APC will loose Ebonyi State if the fail to cancel the gubernatorial primaries coz fake delegates voted in the elections and some Delegates were given 100k we only know Prof.Benard Odoh as the APC governor candidate or we will vote the Incumbent governor since the right thing refused to be done
Re: BREAKING: APC Releases List Of Governorship Candidates From 24 States by Nobody: 9:05am On Oct 05, 2018
KenOne:

Apc will win Ebonyi if Prof. Odoh is the candidate

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: APC Releases List Of Governorship Candidates From 24 States by OhiOfIhima: 9:06am On Oct 05, 2018
Jeezuzpick:
Wia Yeye Bello?

After general election... Dat is next yr ending.
Re: BREAKING: APC Releases List Of Governorship Candidates From 24 States by Deltatoto: 9:06am On Oct 05, 2018
KenOne:

u high?delta is pdp 100%

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: APC Releases List Of Governorship Candidates From 24 States by Okey2010: 9:07am On Oct 05, 2018
Ogbuoji dey like Mumu they would combined Paul Okorie and Odoh perfect match, still APC will take Ebonyi whether good or bad
Re: BREAKING: APC Releases List Of Governorship Candidates From 24 States by PHILipu1(m): 9:08am On Oct 05, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:
Nsima Ekere is in one chance as Udom will embarrass him.

Meanwhile, PDP will sweep many APC incumbents out of office
Dreamer,now that PDP no longer have Inec,nysc,police,army,police,dss etc on it's side?

May be you mean that APC will sweep some PDP governors away.

It will be tough in Delta,no federal might for Okowa and PDP to rig Great Ogboru out again.

It will also be tough in Sokoto because i feel that Tambuwal is a gooner.

It will also be tough in Taraba because TY Danjuma has no federal might this time around and the APC candidate is also a Christian.

It will be fight to finish in Rivers because just like Fayose,APC don't mind losing all states but will make sure that Wike is a gooner.

In Benue,Ortom is a gooner too because i don't see how he will hold ground with APC leaders there and F.G.

In Kwara,APC will use what ever it takes to teach Saraki a lesson and reduce his power for ever in Kwara.

It will also be fight to finish in Akwa Ibom because with Akpabio and Federal might,it will be tough for Emmanuel.

APC might allow PDP to have Ebonyi,Abia,Enugu and River because this are friendly state governors to the federal government who will work for Buhari in 2019.

8 Likes

Re: BREAKING: APC Releases List Of Governorship Candidates From 24 States by vena92: 9:10am On Oct 05, 2018
aigboeben:

Who are the 10% that will not win?
Cross River
Rivers
Re: BREAKING: APC Releases List Of Governorship Candidates From 24 States by Koralords: 9:11am On Oct 05, 2018
KingKingKing:
I thought i would see Ambode right there.. Mehn i really feel pitiful for this guy!

Never fight the Powers that be!

I like the way Oshomole is dealing with Amosun,

Tinubu and Oshomole are Padis and i like the way Osho is dealing with Tinunbu's Emeries in the South West!

Only came to check Ogun state on the list and am happy dapo name is there ...that amosun messed up he lost gov election twice was brought into apc by Tinubu and make gov candidate despite warnings became gov and was fighting his benefactors ..so happy he is been thought political lesson ..the vp is the leader of the party in the state and he alone can nominate a candidate for gov

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: APC Releases List Of Governorship Candidates From 24 States by tinsel: 9:11am On Oct 05, 2018
APC is indeed lucky to have a man like Adam Oshiomole at this critical time.

5 Likes

Re: BREAKING: APC Releases List Of Governorship Candidates From 24 States by vena92: 9:14am On Oct 05, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:
23 of them will lose
You've started day dreaming?
Certainly not all will win, but saying all will lose is delusion.
I doubt Tonye Cole and Owan Enoh will win.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: APC Releases List Of Governorship Candidates From 24 States by maestroferdi: 9:20am On Oct 05, 2018
Abagworo:
I'm certain Great Ogboru will oust Okowa.
You are known for backing the wrong candidate...

Ogboru is a serial loser...He will lose again.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: APC Releases List Of Governorship Candidates From 24 States by Omofunaab2: 9:22am On Oct 05, 2018
CilicMarin:
Game of Power.

Amosun and Akeledolu didn't support Oshiomole during his election, and now he is paying them back.

However I think that is wrong...

Apc is playing with fire in Ogun state.

Dapo Abiodun can't win any senatorial district in the State.
Re: BREAKING: APC Releases List Of Governorship Candidates From 24 States by maestroferdi: 9:24am On Oct 05, 2018
PHILipu1:

Dreamer,now that PDP no longer have Inec,nysc,police,army,police,dss etc on it's side?

May be you mean that APC will sweep some PDP governors away.

It will be tough in Delta,no federal might for Okowa and PDP to rig Great Ogboru out again.

It will also be tough in Sokoto because i feel that Tambuwal is a gooner.

It will also be tough in Taraba because TY Danjuma has no federal might this time around and the APC candidate is also a Christian.

It will be fight to finish in Rivers because just like Fayose,APC don't mind losing all states but will make sure that Wike is a gooner.

In Benue,Ortom is a gooner too because i don't see how he will hold ground with APC leaders there and F.G.

In Kwara,APC will use what ever it takes to teach Saraki a lesson and reduce his power for ever in Kwara.

It will also be fight to finish in Akwa Ibom because with Akpabio and Federal might,it will be tough for Emmanuel.

APC might allow PDP to have Ebonyi,Abia,Enugu and River because this are friendly state governors to the federal government who will work for Buhari in 2019.
I felt I reading a piece from a 2-year old...

When will you start facing reality for once?

PDP so embarrassed you guys in Osun State that INEC had to come for your rescue...We are talking about Osun of all places!

Even in their shenanigans, the margin of victory is less than 500, yes 500 votes!

Did you consider the above before writing the load of trash you put up above?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: APC Releases List Of Governorship Candidates From 24 States by Originality007: 9:25am On Oct 05, 2018
Wantam:
Among the first term Governors only Ambode of Lagos failed to secured the ticket of his party.....

and the most working governour

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: APC Releases List Of Governorship Candidates From 24 States by Born2Breed(f): 9:27am On Oct 05, 2018
KenOne:

Delta is going to APC.

Great Ogboru is the man. With Uduaghan and Ayiri in APC the Itsekiri axis is a sure for APC. Ogboru has a lot of relatives in the anioma axis,Ibori is still not sure where he is now so the Urhobo axis is a sure for Great. Isokos will definitely follow their cousins Urhobo and Ijaws can vote PDP but Okowa will be a one term governor in Delta State.

6 Likes

Re: BREAKING: APC Releases List Of Governorship Candidates From 24 States by Justinlean02(m): 9:28am On Oct 05, 2018
Wantam:
Among the first term Governors only Ambode of Lagos failed to secured the ticket of his party.....
Amosun Ogun state governor lost too...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fatima Ganduje Dancing & Singing Video Shared By Man. Nigerians React / President Buhari Reacts To Zimbabwe Military Takeover & Robert Mugabe's Removal / FG To Buy Cooking Stoves With N9.2bn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.