Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,464 members, 7,823,085 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:44 PM

BREAKING: APC Releases List Of Governorship Candidates From 24 States - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: APC Releases List Of Governorship Candidates From 24 States (48427 Views)

2023 Presidency: List Of Potential Candidates From The South East / APC Releases Obaseki’s WAEC Result, 5 Others Ahead Of Party’s Primaries / 428,941 Nigerians Got Cash In 24 States, 130,455 From Katsina – Minister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING: APC Releases List Of Governorship Candidates From 24 States by Braindz(m): 9:29am On Oct 05, 2018
Sunny Ogborji, Tonye Cole and Sanwo Olu re going to emerge governors..The rest re loser's including thier lifeless oga at d top..
Re: BREAKING: APC Releases List Of Governorship Candidates From 24 States by Justinlean02(m): 9:30am On Oct 05, 2018
Wantam:
Among the first term Governors only Ambode of Lagos failed to secured the ticket of his party.....
Gov Amosun of Ogun state lost too
Re: BREAKING: APC Releases List Of Governorship Candidates From 24 States by PHILipu1(m): 9:32am On Oct 05, 2018
maestroferdi:
I felt I reading a piece from a 2-year old...

When will you start facing reality for once?

PDP so embarrassed you guys in Osun State that INEC had to come for your rescue...We are talking about Osun of all places!

Even in their shenanigans, the margin of victory is less than 500, yes 500 votes!

Did you consider the above before writing the load of trash you put up above?
Lol.
Why only mentioned Osun?
Since 2015,APC took Kogi,Ondo and Ekiti away from PDP.

APC retain Edo and Beat PDP to 2nd position in Anambra.
In most of the senate and house of rep bye elections done so far,APC beat PDP black and Blue.

APC loose guard in Osun and PDP almost rigged the election from Adeleke local government of Ede or you really believed those figures from Ede?

All this facts should point to you that 2019 will be easier for Buhari than 2015 election.

So,what has PDP really gotten from APC since 2015?

Is it Sokoto,Benue or Kwara that me and you know that it is 90% sure that APC will deploy what ever it takes to win this state back in 2019.

Or is it the senate presidency and house speakership?
Ask Saraki and Dogara to reconvene the house and see what will happen now that some of their supporters like the 3 senators from Niger and 2 from Kaduna and co lost their senatorial primaries.

5 Likes

Re: BREAKING: APC Releases List Of Governorship Candidates From 24 States by dearie(m): 9:32am On Oct 05, 2018
maestroferdi:
I felt I reading a piece from a 2-year old...

When will you start facing reality for once?

PDP so embarrassed you guys in Osun State that INEC had to come for your rescue...We are talking about Osun of all places!

Even in their shenanigans, the margin of victory is less than 500, yes 500 votes!

Did you consider the above before writing the load of trash you put up above?

My Brother...there are some posts you don't need to bother yourself with let alone respond to the poster...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: APC Releases List Of Governorship Candidates From 24 States by Braindz(m): 9:33am On Oct 05, 2018
KenOne:

Not really out of the 24 states published so far.
Ebonyi, Cross River, Abia will go to PDP.
Delta, Taraba and Benue will go either way, APC or PDP.
Ebonyi is going for Apc dnt be deceive
Re: BREAKING: APC Releases List Of Governorship Candidates From 24 States by igwefivestar(m): 9:34am On Oct 05, 2018
WawaIPODJew:
23 out of them will win.
That’s a fact
which one will lose? Sanwo olu grin ;Dv
Re: BREAKING: APC Releases List Of Governorship Candidates From 24 States by Nobody: 9:34am On Oct 05, 2018
KenOne:
I am in pains, severe pains, i can't take this any more.

They're not picking my calls, Oshiomhole, Buhari and Amaechi are not not picking my calls.

Any APC candidate that PDP supporters and e-warriors supports, APC should check out for that candidate he's another Saraki and Dogara in the making.

Magnus Abe mumu don really do.

Tonye Cole isa goal. Governorship candidate
Andrew Uchendu isa goal Rivers East
Oji Ngofa isa goal Rivers South-East
Asita O. Asita isa goal Rivers West.

The right word is ''it's a go''. Not "its a goal". Some Nigerian Illiterate musicians stated using ''its a goal'' because that is what it sounded in their ears and everyone have started using it. I repeat, the correct word is ''its a go"

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: APC Releases List Of Governorship Candidates From 24 States by igwefivestar(m): 9:39am On Oct 05, 2018
Braindz:

Ebonyi is going for Apc dnt be deceive
shataap my friend grin grin David umahi till tinubu run away from Nigeria grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: APC Releases List Of Governorship Candidates From 24 States by FBIL: 9:40am On Oct 05, 2018
Sonny Ogbuoji is not popular in Ebonyi and will not go beyond Edda. Waste of time. Voting him means keeping power for another 8 years in the Afikpo bloc against the Abakaliki bloc. Waste and waste of stolen money.
Re: BREAKING: APC Releases List Of Governorship Candidates From 24 States by jarkbauer: 9:51am On Oct 05, 2018
Justinlean02:
Gov Amosun of Ogun state lost too

Amosun did 2 terms. It was between Dapo Abiodun and Adekunle Akinbade
Re: BREAKING: APC Releases List Of Governorship Candidates From 24 States by OgogoroNo2: 9:53am On Oct 05, 2018
Jeezuzpick:
Wia Yeye Bello?
good question
Re: BREAKING: APC Releases List Of Governorship Candidates From 24 States by Chiachifranklin: 9:53am On Oct 05, 2018
WawaIPODJew:
23 out of them will win.
That’s a fact
who is d minus there please?
Re: BREAKING: APC Releases List Of Governorship Candidates From 24 States by Efezik007(m): 9:54am On Oct 05, 2018
Abagworo:
I'm certain Great Ogboru will oust Okowa.
my brother, ur head get oil. okowa na disaster, he mess up every area. he don't have experience for leadership

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING: APC Releases List Of Governorship Candidates From 24 States by Emedu(m): 9:55am On Oct 05, 2018
KenOne:

Benue and Taraba are for PDP because of security and religion issues.
Re: BREAKING: APC Releases List Of Governorship Candidates From 24 States by kingsley3218(m): 9:56am On Oct 05, 2018
Shayetet13:

The right word is ''it's a go''. Not "its a goal". Some Nigerian Illiterate musicians stated using ''its a goal'' because that is what it sounded in their ears and everyone have started using it. I repeat, the correct word is ''its a go"
Awon English "holders" and "educators".........Daalu Nwanne! grin
Re: BREAKING: APC Releases List Of Governorship Candidates From 24 States by harvesto4u: 9:56am On Oct 05, 2018
I taught they said APC have 2 governorship candidate in river state?TDC all the way
Re: BREAKING: APC Releases List Of Governorship Candidates From 24 States by descoay(m): 9:58am On Oct 05, 2018
I am very happy with the way Gov Amosun has been dealt with by the APC NWC. After spending 8 years in the saddle as governor, he imposed himself as the senatorial candidate for Ogun central . He imposed the other two senatorial candidates. He single handedly chose all the House of representatives and state house of assembly candidates. Is he the only person in the party, that is greediness of the highest order. Kudos to the combination of VP Osinbajo and Asiwaju Tinubu. Amosun will now know that Oga na master. He has no choice than to remain in the party and work for the success of the party's candidate. Amosun is an ingrate, it was Dapo Abiodun his friend that took him to Asiwaju Tinubu in Bourdillion in 2010
before he became the party's governorship candidate and went on to win the election with the support of this same Dapo Abiodun.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: APC Releases List Of Governorship Candidates From 24 States by murphyibiam15(m): 10:04am On Oct 05, 2018
Hizzy:
APC will loose Ebonyi State if the fail to cancel the gubernatorial primaries coz fake delegates voted in the elections and some Delegates were given 100k we only know Prof.Benard Odoh as the APC governor candidate or we will vote the Incumbent governor since the right thing refused to be done
whether you vote in the incumbent or not 'Afikpo bloc' still retains the seat

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: APC Releases List Of Governorship Candidates From 24 States by murphyibiam15(m): 10:06am On Oct 05, 2018
Okey2010:
Ogbuoji dey like Mumu they would combined Paul Okorie and Odoh perfect match, still APC will take Ebonyi whether good or bad
whether you guys vote APC or PDP ’Afikpo bloc' still retains the seat
Re: BREAKING: APC Releases List Of Governorship Candidates From 24 States by CHRISDMANAGER(m): 10:07am On Oct 05, 2018
Born2Breed:

Delta is going to APC.

Great Ogboru is the man. With Uduaghan and Ayiri in APC the Itsekiri axis is a sure for APC. Ogboru has a lot of relatives in the anioma axis,Ibori is still not sure where he is now so the Urhobo axis is a sure for Great. Isokos will definitely follow their cousins Urhobo and Ijaws can vote PDP but Okowa will be a one term governor in Delta State.

B2b from your comment i can sense you are from Delta or you have a relative there..Well the thing is this;Great Ogburu has the wealth and popularity to oust Okowa and beside PDP don't have the federal mercenaries on their side anymore to do the normal magic..Though i am from Anioma ,but i am more of Ogburu than Okowa .

6 Likes

Re: BREAKING: APC Releases List Of Governorship Candidates From 24 States by mfm04622: 10:08am On Oct 05, 2018
KenOne:

What evidence do you have that APC can win Delta?
Re: BREAKING: APC Releases List Of Governorship Candidates From 24 States by murphyibiam15(m): 10:12am On Oct 05, 2018
FBIL:
Sonny Ogbuoji is not popular in Ebonyi and will not go beyond Edda. Waste of time. Voting him means keeping power for another 8 years in the Afikpo bloc against the Abakaliki bloc. Waste and waste of stolen money.
anyhow you guys see it power will still be retained in Afikpo bloc come 2019 either voting APC or PDP and may continue even beyond 2023

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: APC Releases List Of Governorship Candidates From 24 States by tellmoon(m): 10:17am On Oct 05, 2018
PaChukwudi44:

grin grin

someone actually believe APC miyetti allah party will win Benue state Lol

Fair and square.

Ortom has done nothing worthy of second term

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING: APC Releases List Of Governorship Candidates From 24 States by Born2Breed(f): 10:20am On Oct 05, 2018
CHRISDMANAGER:

B2b from your comment i can sense you are from Delta or you have a relative there..Well the thing is this;Great Ogburu has the wealth and popularity to oust Okowa and beside PDP don't have the federal mercenaries on their side anymore to do the normal magic..Though i am from Anioma ,but i am more of Ogburu than Okowa .

I am a BenDelite.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: APC Releases List Of Governorship Candidates From 24 States by Born2Breed(f): 10:23am On Oct 05, 2018
descoay:
I am very happy with the way Gov Amosun has been dealt with by the APC NWC. After spending 8 years in the saddle as governor, he imposed himself as the senatorial candidate for Ogun central . He imposed the other two senatorial candidates. He single handedly chose all the House of representatives and state house of assembly candidates. Is he the only person in the party, that is greediness of the highest order. Kudos to the combination of VP Osinbajo and Asiwaju Tinubu. Amosun will now know that Oga na master. He has no choice than to remain in the party and work for the success of the party's candidate. Amosun is an ingrate, it was Dapo Abiodun his friend that took him to Asiwaju Tinubu in Bourdillion in 2010
before he became the party's governorship candidate and went on to win the election with the support of this same Dapo Abiodun.

Ogun state would have been better if Dipo Dina was still alive.

Dipo fought,died and Amosun reaped.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: APC Releases List Of Governorship Candidates From 24 States by humberjade: 10:25am On Oct 05, 2018
OmoManU:
All the states where APC holds sway will return comfortably but we should expect some surprises from some states such as Delta, Akwa Ibom, Taraba and in Sokoto, 80% sure APC shall be reclaiming that state

But count out state's where sitting Govs were sidelined...i.e Ogun State

Watch as d drama unfolds.
Re: BREAKING: APC Releases List Of Governorship Candidates From 24 States by Nobody: 10:27am On Oct 05, 2018
murphyibiam15:

whether you vote in the incumbent or not 'Afikpo bloc' still retains the seat
yeye Afikpo bloc
Ucha and Ogah rigged the elections and if APC refuses to cancel it another Party will take over
Re: BREAKING: APC Releases List Of Governorship Candidates From 24 States by Creamz(m): 10:28am On Oct 05, 2018
Abagworo:
I'm certain Great Ogboru will oust Okowa.

Then you don't know the politics of Delta State
Re: BREAKING: APC Releases List Of Governorship Candidates From 24 States by Mizwisdom(f): 10:28am On Oct 05, 2018
If APC doesn't use federal might, they will lose a lot of states.
Re: BREAKING: APC Releases List Of Governorship Candidates From 24 States by murphyibiam15(m): 10:31am On Oct 05, 2018
Hizzy:

yeye Afikpo bloc
Ucha and Ogah rigged the elections and if APC refuses to cancel it another Party will take over
you might as well hang yourself as it's not going to be cancelled... either way it goes 'Afikpo bloc' retains the seat..
Re: BREAKING: APC Releases List Of Governorship Candidates From 24 States by Akpacha(m): 10:33am On Oct 05, 2018
Probity100:

What will happen in the various states in 2019 Predicted

1.KANO STATE: APC

2. BAUCHI STATE: APC

3. PLATEAU STATE: APC

4. KADUNA STATE: APC

5. JIGAWA STATE: PDP

6 SOKOTO STATE:PDP

7. KEBBI STATE:APC

8. KATSINA STATE:APC

9. NIGER STATE:APC

10. BORNO STATE:APC

11. YOBE STATE:PDP

12. NASARAWA STATE:PDP

13. BENUE STATE:PDP

14. LAGOS STATE:50 50 ( let's see the PDP candidate)

15. RIVERS STATE:PDP

16. ABIA STATE:PDP

17. AKWA-IBOM STATE:PDP

18. OYO STATE:PDP

19. OGUN STATE:PDP

20. DELTA STATE:PDP

21. CROSS-RIVER:PDP

22. GOMBE STATE:PDP

23. EBONYI STATE:PDP

24. TARABA STATE:PDP

Oga plateau state Jerry oseni is Pdp candidate, he is like God to them. So pdp got plateau already. Bauchi is going to be hard fight for apc. Niger is sure going to pdp. Kaduna my hommie. El rufai is going to meet serious fight. Seriously it take serious rigging for el rufai to win kd.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Odetunde Omolara Decries Attempt On Her Life. Her 2 Security Assistants Killed / #ChinaTrip: Lai Mohammed Reacts To Letter To NBC / Fatima Ganduje Dancing & Singing Video Shared By Man. Nigerians React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.