Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,443 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:40 AM

Pay N50,000 Or Be Jailed If You Spray Money At Events In Nigeria - CBN - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Pay N50,000 Or Be Jailed If You Spray Money At Events In Nigeria - CBN (32406 Views)

How To Master The 3 Phases Of Customer Engagement At Events / 16 Businesses To Start In Nigeria With N50,000 Or Less / Nigeria’s CBN Is Printing Money To Keep The Govt Afloat & Alarms Are Ringing. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pay N50,000 Or Be Jailed If You Spray Money At Events In Nigeria - CBN by Ugosample(m): 4:39pm On Oct 05, 2018
SoNature:

Nigeria is home to the highest concentration of illiterates in the world. Sometimes, it's hard to differentiate between an illiterate and an educated person in Nigeria. Sincerely, I don't know if it's because of culture but it's true.

When Sanusi was CBN governor, he pushed e-banking into the mainstream. But the challenge he faced was convincing the illiterates and the educated illiterates as well.

Speaking of Kenya, I think Nigeria has the biggest FinTech industry on the continent, and the first country to evolve a unicorn. So, it's unfair to compare Nigeria with a country whose population isn't up to a quarter of Nigeria's population.

In conclusion, Nigeria is miles away from implementing e-

pay by 100% because our illiteracy level is alarming. And I don't want to see people destroying the naira at parties

hmmm.....

Kenya is miles ahead of Nigeria in that department.

you can even use mpesa to buy treasury bills and gov't bonds seamlessly

but in Shitgeria undecided

and you are right, the repugnant cultural basis prevalent in Nigeria is what troubles this country a whole lot

going to school will not change that when you are beck deep in that cultural mess

That's why people like my family, (parents and the rest of us) and others fought and have divorced themselves frim it.

Developing the E platforms is key to reducing this excess cash in the System

monetary policies also fail in Nigeria because of this useless and archaic behaviour of cash cash cash undecided

1 Like

Re: Pay N50,000 Or Be Jailed If You Spray Money At Events In Nigeria - CBN by Bishop777: 4:42pm On Oct 05, 2018
this is a very good move and development for our country Nigeria, with this initiative nobody can stole the celebrant money because the envelope will be handed over to the celebrant directly and the coverage will capture that faces of the donor.
Re: Pay N50,000 Or Be Jailed If You Spray Money At Events In Nigeria - CBN by gondon(m): 4:42pm On Oct 05, 2018
COLLATERAL FREE LOAN.

Do you own a registered business with CAC documents or Business name document?
Do you need a Loan with a maximum amount of #1,500,000 .
Is your business domiciled in Lagos?
Is your private account and business account functional?
Do you have a recent utility bill?
Do you have a complementary card or work ID card?.

If Yes,
kindly call Mr Felix on 07030257586 (CALL or WHATSAPP).

CALL/WHATSAPP (07030257586).

No payment..... No collateral...... No guarantor.
Business must be DOMICILED in LAGOS.
Re: Pay N50,000 Or Be Jailed If You Spray Money At Events In Nigeria - CBN by Icon79(m): 4:43pm On Oct 05, 2018
Good move by the CBN. That money spray is one of the most stupid culture in the whole wide world.

Unfortunately, that's the ONLY thing the children of AFONJA has contributed to Naija culture angry sad shocked

O pari
Re: Pay N50,000 Or Be Jailed If You Spray Money At Events In Nigeria - CBN by WIXE(m): 5:03pm On Oct 05, 2018
Na today,,, somebody Will spray 500k Nd pay d 50k fine,,, capish
Re: Pay N50,000 Or Be Jailed If You Spray Money At Events In Nigeria - CBN by poweredcom(m): 5:23pm On Oct 05, 2018
Story

I e pray make I be multi millionaire na me go first start to de spray

Make I see if dem go catch me useless country
Re: Pay N50,000 Or Be Jailed If You Spray Money At Events In Nigeria - CBN by Dearlord(m): 5:39pm On Oct 05, 2018
This is a good development.
The real men will start throwing money henceforth.
Re: Pay N50,000 Or Be Jailed If You Spray Money At Events In Nigeria - CBN by frozen70(f): 5:42pm On Oct 05, 2018
Spraying of money in an event is like an icing on a cake

That's where the entertainment gets high and interesting
Re: Pay N50,000 Or Be Jailed If You Spray Money At Events In Nigeria - CBN by Nobody: 5:48pm On Oct 05, 2018
Ugosample:

"terrorising" you

How can a guy spraying money terrorise you?

trying to teach me English language? Well, I am Igbo and not English. But i still know the differnce between terrorizing(my exact word) and terrorising(yours). As you can see, you are not even perfect. Whatever I typed over there conveyed my intended message to my intended audience. So get lost!
Re: Pay N50,000 Or Be Jailed If You Spray Money At Events In Nigeria - CBN by mykerg: 5:59pm On Oct 05, 2018
Una wan ban am when I never marry. Make una wait until after my wedding.�Una mama
Re: Pay N50,000 Or Be Jailed If You Spray Money At Events In Nigeria - CBN by DavictimIsDope(m): 6:02pm On Oct 05, 2018
GoTV:
sad I suggest those who spray money at parties be beheaded like it is done in sane countries like Iran and Uzbekistan. You can keep bastardizing our currency and claim to be a responsible Nigerian

so Iran and Uzbekistan are sane countries to you?? i doubt if you're ok upstairs
Re: Pay N50,000 Or Be Jailed If You Spray Money At Events In Nigeria - CBN by Buikechukwu35(m): 6:08pm On Oct 05, 2018
Itz African mentality u won't see this Thing in civilized country.
Re: Pay N50,000 Or Be Jailed If You Spray Money At Events In Nigeria - CBN by Ugosample(m): 6:15pm On Oct 05, 2018
venai:
trying to teach me English language? Well, I am Igbo and not English. But i still know the differnce between terrorizing(my exact word) and terrorising(yours). As you can see, you are not even perfect. Whatever I typed over there conveyed my intended message to my intended audience. So get lost!

I'm not talking of the spelling

I'm talking of the context
How can one spraying money terrorise you in the first place?

You are not supposed to let that their display get to you one bit

That's my point undecided undecided

They know their act "terrorises" people and that's why they do it in the first place

When they know that no one give a Bleep then they will stop the show of shame

Dasall
Re: Pay N50,000 Or Be Jailed If You Spray Money At Events In Nigeria - CBN by BabaRamota1980: 6:26pm On Oct 05, 2018
See what problem yanminri don bring now.

Yoruba has been spraying money since 450bc, no problem. Always done with sense!

Yanminri begin spray money now wahala don burst. Mmmtccheeeeeew....cant do anything without Ibo spoiling it.
Re: Pay N50,000 Or Be Jailed If You Spray Money At Events In Nigeria - CBN by Sig4real(m): 7:06pm On Oct 05, 2018
Hope, whistle blowing policy will be involved in this? And the money recovered will be used for the the development of the society. Otherwise forget it Nwanne our Igbo brother's home and abroad will never stop to spray money.
#isupportthispolicy
Re: Pay N50,000 Or Be Jailed If You Spray Money At Events In Nigeria - CBN by Fitbillionairep: 7:06pm On Oct 05, 2018
when did cbn start giving laws. i will be spraying it on saturday at jakande events center precisely. please come and arrest me . idiots
Re: Pay N50,000 Or Be Jailed If You Spray Money At Events In Nigeria - CBN by Sig4real(m): 7:07pm On Oct 05, 2018
Hope, whistle blowing policy will be involved in this? And the money recovered will be used for the the development of the society. Otherwise forget it Nwanne our Igbo brother's home and abroad will never stop to spray money.

[/color][color=#990000]
#isupportthispolicy
Re: Pay N50,000 Or Be Jailed If You Spray Money At Events In Nigeria - CBN by IbrahimDamola: 7:15pm On Oct 05, 2018
olowo1930:
the money you have and it doesn't reflect in your outlook is not your money, money commands variety. pls spend it so that another bigger ones can come in

This your mentality na African hedonistic mentality fueled by poverty. My role models like Bill gates, Warrent buffet, Zuckerberg no dey spend money anyhow to impress people. They spend money because it is neccesary.
Re: Pay N50,000 Or Be Jailed If You Spray Money At Events In Nigeria - CBN by mancanoe: 7:26pm On Oct 05, 2018
I reserve my comments!
Re: Pay N50,000 Or Be Jailed If You Spray Money At Events In Nigeria - CBN by kokomilala(m): 7:58pm On Oct 05, 2018
@olowo1930, But I'm also Yoruba. It's just like I feel it's not socially proper. It may even send wrong signals to those that don't have,to young people, and it may depress or oppress those watching this ostentatious display of money.
Re: Pay N50,000 Or Be Jailed If You Spray Money At Events In Nigeria - CBN by taretoofine(m): 9:00pm On Oct 05, 2018
how we go take recover our money for wedding naa?
Re: Pay N50,000 Or Be Jailed If You Spray Money At Events In Nigeria - CBN by precious1967(m): 9:03pm On Oct 05, 2018
Restructuring
Re: Pay N50,000 Or Be Jailed If You Spray Money At Events In Nigeria - CBN by antagonist: 9:15pm On Oct 05, 2018
Josh44s:

Nope. You will be applauded. Be there asking Mumu Question.

Re: Pay N50,000 Or Be Jailed If You Spray Money At Events In Nigeria - CBN by Josh44s(m): 9:17pm On Oct 05, 2018
[quote author=antagonist post=71818400][/quote]

Lmfao cheesy
Re: Pay N50,000 Or Be Jailed If You Spray Money At Events In Nigeria - CBN by Akabuking: 10:23pm On Oct 05, 2018
DeeTweenie:
i wan spray 10k to shine i go come go give Govt 50k or enter prison base say i wan shine?

lolz, time shall tell cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
go have fun jor, forget about those stupid people.
Re: Pay N50,000 Or Be Jailed If You Spray Money At Events In Nigeria - CBN by Heltinking(m): 10:46pm On Oct 05, 2018
Gbeff
Re: Pay N50,000 Or Be Jailed If You Spray Money At Events In Nigeria - CBN by ajibs007: 4:31am On Oct 06, 2018
At least we can spray dollars and other currencies that have value. Thank God
Re: Pay N50,000 Or Be Jailed If You Spray Money At Events In Nigeria - CBN by Nobody: 9:50am On Oct 06, 2018
Good. It's only in this stupid country u see people doing this rubbish. Everybody always trying to show stupid levels and be something they're not! So disgusting! Please increase the jail time to one year.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Between Opay POS And Moniepoint POS Machine, Which Is Durable to used(pics) / A Simple Guide For Preparing A Feasibility Study / Banks To Close Branches As Recession Bites Hard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.