Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,250 members, 7,825,974 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 07:35 AM

Wendy Shay: 'The Rotten Black Buttocks Is Photoshopped' - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wendy Shay: 'The Rotten Black Buttocks Is Photoshopped' (65403 Views)

Wendy Shay: Let's Swallow Our Pride And Ask Nigerians To Show Us The Way / Aliko Dangote’s Picture With Bae Lewis Is Photoshopped – Man Reveals With Photos / John Kufuor Looking At Wendy Shay Boobs Got People Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wendy Shay: 'The Rotten Black Buttocks Is Photoshopped' by achimotan(m): 5:00pm On Oct 05, 2018
achimotan:

This year's contest was riddled with allegations of sexual exploitation by the organizers which made people lose interest in it .I don't even know the name of the lady who won
Re: Wendy Shay: 'The Rotten Black Buttocks Is Photoshopped' by ifyalways(f): 6:28pm On Oct 05, 2018
achimotan:

This year's contest was riddled with allegations of sexual exploitation by the organizers which made people lose interest in it .I don't even know the name of the lady who won
Gosh, that's so bad. I guess they finally brought in new judges this year after last year's outbursts?

Baaba and Nana( height was her disadvantage )were my favourites last year, I was sad when Zainab won.
Re: Wendy Shay: 'The Rotten Black Buttocks Is Photoshopped' by ifyalways(f): 6:45pm On Oct 05, 2018
Sorry, I'm talking about Ghana's most beautiful. Never really followed Miss Ghana .

2 Likes

Re: Wendy Shay: 'The Rotten Black Buttocks Is Photoshopped' by Martinez19(m): 8:44pm On Oct 05, 2018
Gangrenous looking nyash.
Re: Wendy Shay: 'The Rotten Black Buttocks Is Photoshopped' by victorian(f): 6:49am On Oct 06, 2018
Na wa o.

So irritating.

1 Like

Re: Wendy Shay: 'The Rotten Black Buttocks Is Photoshopped' by nazablossom(f): 7:41am On Oct 06, 2018
All this talk of women not supporting their fellow women is annoying. Nobody sent you to go out and disgrace your self. If those women you are blaming advised you not to put on an outfit, same you will term them "jealous ".

5 Likes

Re: Wendy Shay: 'The Rotten Black Buttocks Is Photoshopped' by Nobody: 8:11am On Oct 06, 2018
I don't know how I feel about that, I have a butty more black than my chocolate coloured skin, but I don't go around showing them, my beautiful clappers are for private viewership only. But for her, as an entertainer people expect her to show it. My verdict is, black butt is normal and prevalent in Africa but please don't show them in reckless abandon...

1 Like

Re: Wendy Shay: 'The Rotten Black Buttocks Is Photoshopped' by Splasshhh(f): 9:11am On Oct 06, 2018
Re: Wendy Shay: 'The Rotten Black Buttocks Is Photoshopped' by sacx: 9:11am On Oct 06, 2018
OP, please add graphic pics angry

4 Likes

Re: Wendy Shay: 'The Rotten Black Buttocks Is Photoshopped' by Born2Breed(f): 9:13am On Oct 06, 2018
WotzupNG:
Ghanaian singer Wendy Shay has reacted to a viral picture showing her buttocks which flipped open while she was performing on stage at the grind finale of the Miss Ghana pageantry.

The picture drew a lot of reactions from Ghanaians who mocked Wendy Shay for having a rotten black buttocks.

The 'Uber Driver' hitmaker has however responded to the viral Image with claims that it was photoshopped by individuals with evil plans to destroy her hard work.

https://www.wotzup.ng/2018/10/wendy-shay-rotten-black-buttocks/

You know u have kokoro on ur bumbum,by didn't you wear what will cover it up even when u bend down low.
Re: Wendy Shay: 'The Rotten Black Buttocks Is Photoshopped' by EmekaMD(m): 9:14am On Oct 06, 2018
You don't need to be nude to show ur talent. U can borrow a leaf or two from Adele..

So spare me that trash and learn how to cover up next time..

1 Like

Re: Wendy Shay: 'The Rotten Black Buttocks Is Photoshopped' by landmark86: 9:14am On Oct 06, 2018
This one na burnt butt
Am much sure that spot will be smelling no doubt.

3 Likes

Re: Wendy Shay: 'The Rotten Black Buttocks Is Photoshopped' by SAMBARRY: 9:14am On Oct 06, 2018
This is irritating, Gross and an eye sore...this one is not ass,it's yash.so unfeminine.see as e hard like a male bricklayer own.radarada

1 Like

Re: Wendy Shay: 'The Rotten Black Buttocks Is Photoshopped' by concacid: 9:14am On Oct 06, 2018
Why did you dress like that to that place? Insult well deserved.
Re: Wendy Shay: 'The Rotten Black Buttocks Is Photoshopped' by Nobody: 9:15am On Oct 06, 2018
Shut the hell up.
Re: Wendy Shay: 'The Rotten Black Buttocks Is Photoshopped' by Nobody: 9:15am On Oct 06, 2018
People are just being petty. There was no need to body-shame her. She's an entertainer and those are her costumes.

There's nothing rotten or bad about her bum. Leave her be and let her earn a living in peace.
Re: Wendy Shay: 'The Rotten Black Buttocks Is Photoshopped' by grandstar(m): 9:15am On Oct 06, 2018
It serves her right!

Why deliberately wear such skimpy clothes and refuse to wear tight?
Re: Wendy Shay: 'The Rotten Black Buttocks Is Photoshopped' by Urshtech(m): 9:20am On Oct 06, 2018
kushercain:
That ass has been sodomized, pulverized, capsized, traumatized and should be abscized and ostracized by every respectable preek before the rot is metastasized, it can not be overemphasized angry

Wetin dis Girl do ú na
Re: Wendy Shay: 'The Rotten Black Buttocks Is Photoshopped' by muystoy(m): 9:21am On Oct 06, 2018
Send d real pics of ur bumbum to my dm to confirm , I know they are doubting Thomases, they will never believe it's a photo shop but I believe you ....and the brezz too pls

2 Likes

Re: Wendy Shay: 'The Rotten Black Buttocks Is Photoshopped' by hollywater: 9:26am On Oct 06, 2018
I know say girl reach home.She is pretty stuttgarter.if u know u know.
Re: Wendy Shay: 'The Rotten Black Buttocks Is Photoshopped' by fredoooooo: 9:27am On Oct 06, 2018
EvilMetahuman:
Rotten buttocks ke?.

Iru oro Kati Kati wo leyan ti n gbo yi gan..

Idi toti jera grin grin

1 Like

Re: Wendy Shay: 'The Rotten Black Buttocks Is Photoshopped' by martineverest(m): 9:27am On Oct 06, 2018
that look photoshopped
Re: Wendy Shay: 'The Rotten Black Buttocks Is Photoshopped' by thunderbabs: 9:27am On Oct 06, 2018
Oju pupa, idi dudu..... This one is not only dudu, e don spoil.... Olamide don see so many for him to com up with that line cheesy

Guys dey try oooo.... Face go fine, cloth go cover yansh wey if you see on HD, you will want to throw up.... Eeeewwwww
Re: Wendy Shay: 'The Rotten Black Buttocks Is Photoshopped' by Briteiyobo1(m): 9:28am On Oct 06, 2018
Ok show us make we confirm the thing now to know who is lying.
Re: Wendy Shay: 'The Rotten Black Buttocks Is Photoshopped' by EvilMetahuman: 9:29am On Oct 06, 2018
fredoooooo:

Idi toti jera grin grin
abi now.

Magboro buruku nigboro aye grin

1 Like

Re: Wendy Shay: 'The Rotten Black Buttocks Is Photoshopped' by udemzyudex(m): 9:31am On Oct 06, 2018
Lol.. That fan is crazy, she's a Ghanaian for christ sake grin
Re: Wendy Shay: 'The Rotten Black Buttocks Is Photoshopped' by IKennaGabriel(m): 9:34am On Oct 06, 2018
Hahaha some people nawa for them o. Dear don,t mind then Jor. U are not the owner of that butt

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Greatest Divas Of All Time. / Artist's Painting Of Uche Ogbodo's Nude Birthday Picture Excites Her / Daddy Showkey Celebrates Son On 23rd Birthday With Epic Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.