Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,561 members, 7,801,586 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:37 PM

I Need Help Before I Commit Suicide (my Story) - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / I Need Help Before I Commit Suicide (my Story) (756 Views)

Help My Brother Is Threatening To Commit Suicide Due To Unemployment Frustration / Legal Advice Seriously Needed Before I Commit Suicide. / "Why I Resigned From N-Power": My Story and the Lessons (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Help Before I Commit Suicide (my Story) by Jakasibo(m): 11:25am On Oct 05, 2018
I will try as much as possible to make it plain and a bit brief.
From where do i start from, i feel so depressed and frustrated now to even write.
I'm an O.N.D holder of Delta state polytechnic.
Before i got admission, i was working in a filling station in Port Harcourt where i made hundreds of thousand and i was living fine, then i thought of furthering my Education.
I consulted my father(a successful farmer) and some friends and they told me it was a nice idea. i got admission in the year 2014
When i saw my result for my first year, i was so happy and motivated to work harder (meanwhile i was accommodating two students who couldn't afford an accommodation) but getting to my second year my father became very sick, so i have to take him to the hospital and still cater for my younger ones. my father became incapacitated meaning he cant do works anymore.
i struggled to round up with my N.D in 2016 and moved to the village, then my suffering began, i have so many ideas but no money to start up something and i dont know how to beg. I submitted my C.V in so many places both online and in person but in most cases there would be no transport money to attend the interviews, if someone has ever told me there will a time i wont be having up to 3k in my account i will not believe it. Being in the time when farm produce was costly, i decided to farm in order to raise money to pursue
my dreams. Being that am not a lazy type, farming is not going to be a problem for me coz i have the strength.
Fast-forward to early this year my Bike which i was using to sustain got stolen and the price of farm produce fell drastically to the point that a Basin of Garri that was sold 8k-10k last year is now being sold at N1,500 to 2k now.
I now regret ever going to school, i could've stayed in PH, infact i now regret everything.
I became tired of life, I have thought of ending my life but how will my mum and my younger ones survive.
i decided not to die in silence, i need to speak up.
please my fellow Nairalanders all i need now is a Job or financial assistance.
i can fit in anywhere. please in anyway you can be of help to me i will be very grateful
my primary need now is a JOB or money to start up something
My no. 08168582160
Account number 3072642554 first bank

Here is my CV https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BxgGI1J0Hoa6T2E1MGJ4dC1KZHBIX3NtSGFrS2oxUE1xRnh3

finalboss
Lalasticlala
Mynd44
boreholeexpert
CrazyMan
1forall
Please help push it
Re: I Need Help Before I Commit Suicide (my Story) by pheforusty(m): 11:41am On Oct 05, 2018
Jakasibo:
From where do i start from, i feel so depressed and frustrated now to even write.
Before i got admission, i was working in a filling station in Port Harcourt where i made hundreds of thousand and i was living fine, then i thought of furthering my Education.
I consulted my father(a successful farmer) and some friends and they told me it was a nice idea. i got admission in the year 2014
When i saw my result for my first year, i was so happy and motivated to work harder (meanwhile i was accommodating two students who couldn't afford an accommodation) but getting to my second year my father became very sick, so i have to take him to the hospital and still cater for my younger ones. my father became incapacitated meaning he cant do works anymore.
i struggled to round up with my N.D in 2016 and moved to the village, then my suffering began, i have so many ideas but no money to start up something and i dont know how to beg. I submitted my C.V in so many places both online and in person but in most cases there would be no transport money to attend the interviews, if someone has ever told me there will a time i wont be having up to 3k in my account i will not believe it. Being in the time when farm produce was costly, i decided to farm in order to raise money to pursue
my dreams. Being that am not a lazy type, farming is not going to be a problem for me coz i have the strength.
Fast-forward to early this year my Bike which i was using to sustain got stolen and the price of farm produce fell drastically to the point that a Basin of Garri that was sold 8k-10k last year is now being sold at N1,500 to 2k now.
I now regret ever going to school, i could've stayed in PH, infact i now regret everything.
I have thought of ending my life but how will my mum and my younger ones survive.
i can fit in anywhere.
my primary need now is a JOB

Trust me bro, suicide isn't an option, it's not easy going throughvdepression when you know you've got ideas that could sell but no money to finance it. It gets to the point where you have all the ideas choked up in your brain that you feel yourself going crazy, I've been there and still there but I try as much not to be buried deep in regret and helplessness,trust me there are people in worst situations than you,how would you appreciate happiness if you've not felt pain, how would you appreciate victory if you don't lose,how would achieve your dreams if there is no life.
I pray we all reach our goals, you're not alone bro.
Till then........
Stay safe n think positive.

1 Like

Re: I Need Help Before I Commit Suicide (my Story) by pacino26(m): 11:54am On Oct 05, 2018
You sent me a pm and I responded. Yet to hear from you though. Why don't you mail your phone nos?

1 Like

Re: I Need Help Before I Commit Suicide (my Story) by Jakasibo(m): 12:31pm On Oct 05, 2018
pheforusty:

Trust me bro, suicide isn't an option, it's not easy going throughvdepression when you know you've got ideas that could sell but no money to finance it. It gets to the point where you have all the ideas choked up in your brain that you feel yourself going crazy, I've been there and still there but I try as much not to be buried deep in regret and helplessness,trust me there are people in worst situations than you,how would you appreciate happiness if you've not felt pain, how would you appreciate victory if you don't lose,how would achieve your dreams if there is no life.
I pray we all reach our goals, you're not alone bro.
Till then........
Stay safe n think positive.
My brother am getting tired

1 Like

Re: I Need Help Before I Commit Suicide (my Story) by Jakasibo(m): 12:31pm On Oct 05, 2018
pacino26:
You sent me a pm and I responded. Yet to hear from you though. Why don't you mail your phone nos?
i have done that sir

1 Like

Re: I Need Help Before I Commit Suicide (my Story) by DrholuwaTOBI(m): 5:25pm On Oct 05, 2018
Jakasibo:
I became tired of life, I have thought of ending my life but how will my mum and my younger ones survive.
i can fit in anywhere. please in anyway you can be of help to me i will be very grateful
my primary need now is a JOB or money to start up something

Here is my CV https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BxgGI1J0Hoa6T2E1MGJ4dC1KZHBIX3NtSGFrS2oxUE1xRnh3

To begin with, Suicide should not be among the options.That is a cowardice act and you should not permit that thought to linger in your heart any more.

The Bible says, "Be Anxious for nothing", don't take thought of such, your better days have not come yes! your better days are ahead. Be calm, There is a part I will like to hit upon and that is; Have you prayed about it? Prayer makes enough power available, it makes tremendous power available. Do me a favour, let pray together.

With God will Must Win!

1 Like

Re: I Need Help Before I Commit Suicide (my Story) by pacino26(m): 2:16pm On Oct 06, 2018
NLers sef, guess all them mods are not interested now until they change the topic and add "graphic"

He sure will get help, it may not be what he wants but definitely what he needs to survive.

1 Like

Re: I Need Help Before I Commit Suicide (my Story) by Olumeme: 11:31pm On Oct 07, 2018
Most graduates are looking for work like you, una go come dey treathen us with suicide.
Re: I Need Help Before I Commit Suicide (my Story) by Chiscomax(m): 11:53pm On Oct 07, 2018
crythis life is just a pot of beans

(1) (Reply)

10 Ways CCNA Training Can Help Improve Your IT Career. / Top Latest Online Money Making Opportunities In Nigeria (2020) / How To Become A Master In Data Science - Full Guide Free Download

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.