Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,025 members, 7,818,027 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:30 AM

See Photos From Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Daughter Traditional Wedding - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / See Photos From Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Daughter Traditional Wedding (615 Views)

300 Workers Resign From Pastor Paul Adefarasin’s House On The Rock Church / Bridal Shower Photos Of Sharon Oyakhilome, Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Daughter / Sharon Oyakhilome Engaged To Her Fiance ( Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Daughter ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See Photos From Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Daughter Traditional Wedding by Kingdomxclusive: 12:55pm On Oct 05, 2018
See Photos From Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's daughter Traditional wedding

Gospel artist and first daughter of famous  pastor  Rev. Chris Oyakhilome and his estranged wife, Anita Ebhodaghe, Carrisa Sharon and her fiance, Phillip Frimpong had their traditional wedding.

Sharon Oyakhilome, tied the knot traditionally with her Ghanaian heartthrob, Philip Frimpong. And her white wedding will hold on the 6th October. Remember that she had announced her church wedding on her Facebook saying: “Save the date, Oct 6th.” recently. We look forward to having an awesome white wedding. 

Carissa Sharon, who is 25yrs old is the first of two daughters of Chris Oyakhilome, the senior pastor of Christ Embassy and his estranged wife, Anita Ebhodaghe.

Her father, Chris Oyakhilome, is the General overseer  of Believers’ Loveworld Incorporated also known as Christ Embassy.

See the dad with some of the Senior pastors

Members of Christ Embassy, including popular singer Sinach, were present at the lavish affair which held today. More photos below.

See couple with Sinach 

Philip Frimpong , was born to Ghanaian parents in the Netherlands but was raised in the UK and is currently  based in the UK. Carissa Sharon, described him as her “very best friend” when she was announcing her engagement on a social media. 

“YES! I am engaged to my very best friend! The most amazing and my absolute favourite person [email protected]! I am so, so blessed. I would say yes over and over I love you ”, she wrote.

Sharon is a UK-based gospel singer, while Phillip,a top businessman, is the co-founder of ONUA.

See more photos @https://kingdomxclusive.com/2018/10/05/see-photos-from-pastor-chris-oyakhilomes-daughter-traditional-wedding/

Get subscribed to www.kingdomxclusive.com to get updated with the latest Christian news

Re: See Photos From Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Daughter Traditional Wedding by Martinez19(m): 1:04pm On Oct 05, 2018
Fine girl and handsome man. May the curse and tragedy your pastorpreneur father deserve for exploiting his fellow black men never visit you, Amen!

(1) (Reply)

Church Of Suya In Abuja / Where Do Animals Go To When They Die? / Pastor Adeboye Reacts To US Visa Restrictions On Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.