Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,877 members, 7,817,584 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:55 PM

World’s Biggest Passenger Airliner Lands In Ghana. First To Land In West Africa - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / World’s Biggest Passenger Airliner Lands In Ghana. First To Land In West Africa (54377 Views)

Nigerian, Dauda Onoruoiza Among Victims Of Crashed Ukrainian Airliner / Iran Will Not Give Black Box From Crashed Ukrainian Airliner To Boeing / Ukrainian Airliner Crashes Near Tehran, 180 People Suspected Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: World’s Biggest Passenger Airliner Lands In Ghana. First To Land In West Africa by Splasshhh(f): 5:35pm On Oct 05, 2018
Which way Nigeria

1 Like

Re: World’s Biggest Passenger Airliner Lands In Ghana. First To Land In West Africa by Mariangeles(f): 5:37pm On Oct 05, 2018
Tapout:
so that's why the whole country came out undecided sad
Are you jealous ?? grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: World’s Biggest Passenger Airliner Lands In Ghana. First To Land In West Africa by afamaustin(m): 5:41pm On Oct 05, 2018
Ghana of yesterday

2 Likes

Re: World’s Biggest Passenger Airliner Lands In Ghana. First To Land In West Africa by nelronaldo(m): 5:42pm On Oct 05, 2018
kiddoiLL:
Lol....and na trailer dey carry plane for Port Harcourt d other day
Lwkmd
Re: World’s Biggest Passenger Airliner Lands In Ghana. First To Land In West Africa by able20(m): 5:43pm On Oct 05, 2018
Tapout:
In a small country like Ghana everything is celebrated.
Re: World’s Biggest Passenger Airliner Lands In Ghana. First To Land In West Africa by magicminister: 5:46pm On Oct 05, 2018
I am so proud of ghana!
Ghana is leads in west africa.

Nigeria can't challenge ghana in anyway including military might.
Ghana has made great allies of the western world powers in a balanced mutually beneficial relationship.

5 Likes

Re: World’s Biggest Passenger Airliner Lands In Ghana. First To Land In West Africa by egopersonified(f): 5:52pm On Oct 05, 2018
So this was how Nigerians got the 'we go wash am' mentality when you buy a new car. Where can I rent those water cannons?

1 Like

Re: World’s Biggest Passenger Airliner Lands In Ghana. First To Land In West Africa by Geenosko: 5:55pm On Oct 05, 2018
magicminister:
I am so proud of ghana!

Ghana has made great allies of the western world powers in a balanced mutually beneficial relationship.

By unknowingly surrendering her sovereignty?

1 Like

Re: World’s Biggest Passenger Airliner Lands In Ghana. First To Land In West Africa by deolu2000(m): 5:55pm On Oct 05, 2018
kiddoiLL:
My brother, what is doing us in this country eh, even our matter done tire philosophers.

3 Likes

Re: World’s Biggest Passenger Airliner Lands In Ghana. First To Land In West Africa by Nobody: 5:55pm On Oct 05, 2018
amaniro:
shocked

Unlike in Nigeria,
...where Buhari rules

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: World’s Biggest Passenger Airliner Lands In Ghana. First To Land In West Africa by TAYO124: 5:56pm On Oct 05, 2018
[quote author=AutoJoshNG post=71807118]
The World’s biggest passenger Airliner, Airbus A380, owned by Emirates made its first landing in Accra, Ghana.

It is recorded to be the first in the entire West Africa.

It was flown in by a Ghanian Captain, Capt.Solomon Quainoo Nana and his copilot, Senior First Officer, Faisal Alhammadi from UAE.

A plane that size cannot land anywhere in Nigeria, kudos to Ghana,(shame on Nigeria)it is a better run country compared with Nigeria the so called (in name only) African giant.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: World’s Biggest Passenger Airliner Lands In Ghana. First To Land In West Africa by magicminister: 5:59pm On Oct 05, 2018
Geenosko:

By unknowingly surrendering her sovereignty?

Looool.... regardless of how you look at it, Ghana is better off!! Their people are happier and their country is well respected on the international scene. Their president gets visited by the White House while others go to the White House with cap in hand and tail in-between leg.

Ghana is the giant of Africa.

4 Likes

Re: World’s Biggest Passenger Airliner Lands In Ghana. First To Land In West Africa by Culin(f): 6:02pm On Oct 05, 2018
Little baby steps, we (Africa) will get there someday. Now Ghanians on twitter won't let you drink water and keep cup on top this matter.
Re: World’s Biggest Passenger Airliner Lands In Ghana. First To Land In West Africa by israelmao(m): 6:03pm On Oct 05, 2018
Nigerian Airline was dead before takeoff.

5 Likes

Re: World’s Biggest Passenger Airliner Lands In Ghana. First To Land In West Africa by skallion7(m): 6:13pm On Oct 05, 2018
First in West Africa?, aircraft that has been landing in Ivory coast for over 3 years now

1 Like

Re: World’s Biggest Passenger Airliner Lands In Ghana. First To Land In West Africa by skallion7(m): 6:15pm On Oct 05, 2018
magicminister:
I am so proud of ghana!

What are you saying, stop sniffing salt bro
Re: World’s Biggest Passenger Airliner Lands In Ghana. First To Land In West Africa by AngelicBeing: 6:18pm On Oct 05, 2018
magicminister:

Looool.... regardless of how you look at it, Ghana is better off!! Their people are happier and their country is well respected on the international scene. Their president gets visited by the White House while others go to the White House with cap in hand and tail in-between leg.

l concur with you, that is why Donald Trump said he doesn't want to meet with your lifeless president grin

3 Likes

Re: World’s Biggest Passenger Airliner Lands In Ghana. First To Land In West Africa by terrymason(m): 6:20pm On Oct 05, 2018
Emmyk:
cool
chief
Re: World’s Biggest Passenger Airliner Lands In Ghana. First To Land In West Africa by Geenosko: 6:22pm On Oct 05, 2018
magicminister:

I'm not talking about who's greater or not.
That's mundane and low level discussion.

The bigger picture is that Ghana has unknowingly given up her sovereignty. This may not visible now but in the coming years it would become very obvious. The same way China now owns Zambia. It was done with stealth.

2 Likes

Re: World’s Biggest Passenger Airliner Lands In Ghana. First To Land In West Africa by Geenosko: 6:28pm On Oct 05, 2018
OP the first time the A380 landed in West Africa was in 2014 - Ivory Coast. Not Ghana in 2018

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: World’s Biggest Passenger Airliner Lands In Ghana. First To Land In West Africa by jabolo(m): 6:36pm On Oct 05, 2018
Geenosko:
OP the first time the A380 landed in West Africa was in 2014 - Ivory Coast. Not Ghana in 2018

Thank you. I was about to respond to the OP's misinformation.

The regular Air France Paris-Abidjan route uses the A380 aircraft.

2 Likes

Re: World’s Biggest Passenger Airliner Lands In Ghana. First To Land In West Africa by vioment: 6:45pm On Oct 05, 2018
The unseriousness and under estimating habits of nigerians are coming home to roost.

I am happy for Ghana, I just know that Nigeria should have passed this level of stagnation.

Ghana and 95% of African countries are more cleaner, more organized, and are getting better at many things than nigeria, even the music and movies wey I been think say we get. It is depressing not to grow with your siblings especially when them been dey beg you to lead them for so long. God help us because them go force respect and fear enter our body for being arrogant like an empty vessel.

2 Likes

Re: World’s Biggest Passenger Airliner Lands In Ghana. First To Land In West Africa by obailala(m): 6:52pm On Oct 05, 2018
dbos11:
Ghana now getting better than Nigeria in everything

Whereas my country is still battling with the logo to give its imaginary airline
An airbus A380 owned by Emirate airlines lands in Ghana, how exactly does this make anyone better than anyone?... Could this just be a case of inferiority complex?
Re: World’s Biggest Passenger Airliner Lands In Ghana. First To Land In West Africa by Tapout(m): 6:53pm On Oct 05, 2018
Mariangeles:
Are you jealous ?? grin grin grin

Lol.. I'm happy for them. Atlest they now have so much to brag about on twitter. First was melinia trump's visit, now this
Re: World’s Biggest Passenger Airliner Lands In Ghana. First To Land In West Africa by Xavage7(m): 7:24pm On Oct 05, 2018
dukie25:
Ghana has gradually overtaken Nigeria thanks to Lifeless.
If voted in again he'd make sure South Sudan overtakes us. Who cow-economy epp?

Ur signature does not lie joor
grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: World’s Biggest Passenger Airliner Lands In Ghana. First To Land In West Africa by nostimi4u(m): 7:40pm On Oct 05, 2018
Naija "the Gaint of Africa" Na Bird dey land of our airports ����
Re: World’s Biggest Passenger Airliner Lands In Ghana. First To Land In West Africa by Just30: 7:58pm On Oct 05, 2018
Geenosko:

I'm not talking about who's greater or not.
That's mundane and low level discussion.

The bigger picture is that Ghana has unknowingly given up her sovereignty. This may not visible now but in the coming years it would become very obvious. The same way China now owns Zambia. It was done with stealth.
you have no idea what youre talking about
Re: World’s Biggest Passenger Airliner Lands In Ghana. First To Land In West Africa by atobs4real(m): 8:09pm On Oct 05, 2018
Tapout:
Sorry for you. When you do some thing that others have not done what will you do? Cry or jubilate? Olodo for you and your likes.

1 Like

Re: World’s Biggest Passenger Airliner Lands In Ghana. First To Land In West Africa by codemaniacs: 8:11pm On Oct 05, 2018
zz
Re: World’s Biggest Passenger Airliner Lands In Ghana. First To Land In West Africa by Tapout(m): 8:14pm On Oct 05, 2018
atobs4real:

Sorry for you. When you do some thing that others have not done what will you do? Cry or jubilate? Olodo for you and your likes.

ogbeni Sharap there... Hungry riffraff.
Re: World’s Biggest Passenger Airliner Lands In Ghana. First To Land In West Africa by amazon14: 8:22pm On Oct 05, 2018
kiddoiLL:

The thing taya me self. I see am too for air force junction.
Re: World’s Biggest Passenger Airliner Lands In Ghana. First To Land In West Africa by Nobody: 8:41pm On Oct 05, 2018
I boarded this Emirates A380 to France 2 weeks ago from Dubai. It was amazing. It's a double-deck aircraft. (With First class, business class and economy cabins). I have never boarded such a big plane in my entire life. It contained close to 1000 passengers, by my calculation of the number of seats it's got.I asked myself, would this plane ever fly? Like play, like play, this big thing take off oo. It's like it has 4 engines, 2 on each wing. I boarded same plane back to dxb from Paris. Amazing !

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Trailer Crashes Into Shops In Lagos (Photos) / COVID-19: Air France Begins Evacuation Of EU Citizens In Nigeria / My German Fiancee Is Coming To Nigeria In 4 Weeks Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.