Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,407 members, 7,819,453 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:32 PM

I'm Totally Confused � - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / I'm Totally Confused � (505 Views)

Nairaland I'm Totally Confused Pls Help Me / Aspiring Footballer Who Lost Interest, Now Totally Confused, Advice Please. / I'm Totally Confused And Need Your Help In Making This Difficult Decision. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Totally Confused � by goddylamar: 11:04am On Jul 05, 2022
Greetings to all the boss ladies and boss men.
I graduated last year and I'm still waiting for service, but I got an opportunity of going to abroad through a schooling visa to further by my uncle who based there, I'm using schooling as just an avenue to get an easy access. Though I would be furthering my education as well. Please house I wish to know my chances here and what to do next. I don't want to miss out on this opportunity. I'm seeking for advice because it's very urgent.
Re: I'm Totally Confused � by rickpat(m): 11:30am On Jul 05, 2022
you better get your statement of result and transcript and just leave peacefully

1 Like

Re: I'm Totally Confused � by Nobody: 12:15pm On Jul 05, 2022
If your uncle is not make unfulfilled promises like Buhari,why not take the chance?Graduates are more than the jobs.
Re: I'm Totally Confused � by Sified(m): 12:46pm On Jul 05, 2022
Leave man!

1 Like

Re: I'm Totally Confused � by goddylamar: 1:36pm On Jul 05, 2022
He's not making empty promises like buhari because he keeps calling almost everyday.
Revolution2022:
If your uncle is not make unfulfilled promises like Buhari,why not take the chance?Graduates are more than the jobs.
Re: I'm Totally Confused � by goddylamar: 1:44pm On Jul 05, 2022
rickpat:
you better get your statement of result and transcript and just leave peacefully
thanks �, but hope that NYSC shit won't be an issue over there?
Re: I'm Totally Confused � by KristaPretty(f): 2:03pm On Jul 05, 2022
Stay in Nigeria

You are better here jobless. Hopefully your dream job would come after your nysc or you do pos business
Re: I'm Totally Confused � by rickpat(m): 5:45pm On Jul 05, 2022
goddylamar:
thanks �, but hope that NYSC shit won't be an issue over there?
no oo...nysc ends in Nigeria... nobody needs that nonsense certificate abroad
Re: I'm Totally Confused � by goddylamar: 6:33pm On Jul 05, 2022
rickpat:
no oo...nysc ends in Nigeria... nobody needs that nonsense certificate abroad
thanks so much bro, I really appreciate.
Re: I'm Totally Confused � by rickpat(m): 7:16pm On Jul 05, 2022
goddylamar:
thanks so much bro, I really appreciate.
please leave...cus one year is a long time...your uncle might even change his mind... nobody prays for evil but what if anything happens to him?

bro,trust me,you don't want to be stuck in this hell of a country... except you have connection to get the best jobs...or you will just join the endless list of nigerians praying for basic things like a good job or a system that works properly...

LIFE IS ALL ABOUT OPPORTUNITIES...you can get nysc exemption certificate anytime you want in the future...for now just leave and get a better life....just be focused and serious with your life,studies and job when you get there....abroad is not a bed of roses or you pick money on the streets... but once you are educated and willing to improve yourself on your career path,skills and make yourself marketable to the workforce (don't be lazy).. ...you will make it..

I wish you the best bro
Re: I'm Totally Confused � by Lasisieniola77(m): 9:56pm On Jul 05, 2022
NYSC means nothing, one of my friend we are currently serving together, and he got a full ride scholarship to study abroad. He has gone and we have not spend 6 month in service
goddylamar:
Greetings to all the boss ladies and boss men.
I graduated last year and I'm still waiting for service, but I got an opportunity of going to abroad through a schooling visa to further by my uncle who based there, I'm using schooling as just an avenue to get an easy access. Though I would be furthering my education as well. Please house I wish to know my chances here and what to do next. I don't want to miss out on this opportunity. I'm seeking for advice because it's very urgent.
Re: I'm Totally Confused � by LogicBomb8: 1:58pm On Sep 19, 2022
Sified:
Leave man!
yo sis, How has your journey been with kindle publishing so far?

(1) (Reply)

Suggest A Hand-work I Won't Regret Learning / Become A Performing Licensed Exporter This Year / Who Controls Your Life?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.