Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,254 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:43 AM

Police Reveals What Will Happen To Saraki, Dino Melaye After Protest In Abuja. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Reveals What Will Happen To Saraki, Dino Melaye After Protest In Abuja. (43616 Views)

Photos Of Dino Melaye After Being Sacked By Tribunal / Saraki, Dino,others At Yaradua Center Abuja For World Conference By Atiku (Pics) / Kogi Youths Guard Dino Melaye After Police Withdraws His Security (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Reveals What Will Happen To Saraki, Dino Melaye After Protest In Abuja. by bantudra: 10:57pm On Oct 05, 2018
ifiokjohn:
Wow wow wow...What an epistle!

Do you know how much our soldiers are being killed in the north?

Do you know that no matter how you fight terrorism, if the economyy is bad and people are poor, they will be more crimes done...

Do you know that many local govt hav been taken over by boko haram jn the north..

Do you know that 95 percent of apc members were in the pdp who they accuse of looting nigeria?

Do you know that nigeria is now the poverty capital of the world?
Do you know that thousands of people have been killed in the farmer-helders crisis?

i already told you i dont understand economics....i only understand to defend myself....economics is not my thing....

farmer herders stuff...tahh...i dont bother that much about that matter...at the end they are both farmers anyways....

cattle farmer,crop farmer....where is the difference i ask you....
Re: Police Reveals What Will Happen To Saraki, Dino Melaye After Protest In Abuja. by ifiokjohn(m): 11:02pm On Oct 05, 2018
bantudra:

i already told you i dont understand economics....i only understand to defend myself....economics is not my thing....

farmer herders stuff...tahh...i dont bother that much about that matter...at the end they are both farmers anyways....

cattle farmer,crop farmer....where is the difference i ask you....
Well that same economy will make buhari lose 2019 election
Re: Police Reveals What Will Happen To Saraki, Dino Melaye After Protest In Abuja. by bantudra: 11:03pm On Oct 05, 2018
ifiokjohn:
Well that same economy will make buhari lose 2019 election

okay...you vote who you want and i vote who i want...deal...??
Re: Police Reveals What Will Happen To Saraki, Dino Melaye After Protest In Abuja. by Jahwinaboy(m): 11:05pm On Oct 05, 2018
Jobless and stagnant police force. It's like a movie u guys are acting to the extent u forget ur duty. To serve and protect.
Re: Police Reveals What Will Happen To Saraki, Dino Melaye After Protest In Abuja. by ifiokjohn(m): 11:11pm On Oct 05, 2018
bantudra:

okay...you vote who you want and i vote who i want...deal...??
Deal. As long as apc does not come near my states
Re: Police Reveals What Will Happen To Saraki, Dino Melaye After Protest In Abuja. by bantudra: 11:14pm On Oct 05, 2018
ifiokjohn:
Deal.
As long as apc does not come near my states

just dont attack those in your states that think different than you....

1 Like

Re: Police Reveals What Will Happen To Saraki, Dino Melaye After Protest In Abuja. by ifiokjohn(m): 11:19pm On Oct 05, 2018
bantudra:

just dont attack those in your states that think different than you....
all those are inconsequential, they are the 5 percents. The Judases

1 Like

Re: Police Reveals What Will Happen To Saraki, Dino Melaye After Protest In Abuja. by Oblang(m): 11:22pm On Oct 05, 2018
Ndolarr:
They are to report on Monday while national assembly is to resume on Tuesday! A ploy to detain Saraki on Monday to hasten his impeachment on Tuesday! Nigeria Police!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The police also plan for him to go and block road?
Re: Police Reveals What Will Happen To Saraki, Dino Melaye After Protest In Abuja. by bantudra: 11:23pm On Oct 05, 2018
ifiokjohn:
all those are inconsequential, they are the 5 percents. The Judases

okay........
Re: Police Reveals What Will Happen To Saraki, Dino Melaye After Protest In Abuja. by kaliboi94(m): 11:41pm On Oct 05, 2018
[quote author=hisgrace090 post=71814684]So apart from the senators all other Nigerians in that place are miscreants?

Is this why they treat us the way the do by seeing us as miscreants?

Its so bad.[/quote chai Nigerians and bad mouth lol. Bros na only God go help us
Re: Police Reveals What Will Happen To Saraki, Dino Melaye After Protest In Abuja. by orgnite(m): 11:52pm On Oct 05, 2018
Freedom of movement wink...its a free world though!!
Re: Police Reveals What Will Happen To Saraki, Dino Melaye After Protest In Abuja. by Abbey2sam(m): 11:54pm On Oct 05, 2018
dainformant:
The Nigerian Police Force has issued a press statement following the clash between Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) senators and officers in Abuja earlier today.

Read below; 

Senator Bukola Saraki, Senator Dino Melaye and Senator Ben Bruce who were captured on camera to have been involved in the disturbance of public peace and public safety, unlawful blockade of Shehu Shagari way for several hours preventing motorists, road users and other members of the public from having access and passage on the highway thereby disturbing public peace and public safety and causing innocent people to scamper for safety and violent attack on Policemen posted to ensure security of the Force Headquarters, pushing and hitting the Policemen to forcefully enter the Force Headquarters to cause damage to Police equipment and Government properties are hereby invited to report themselves to the IGP Monitoring Unit at the Force Headquarters on Monday, 8th October, 2018 for investigation.

Today at about 1330Hrs, unruly and violent protesters who are members of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) in their hundreds with thugs and miscreants inside several trucks and vehicles blocked the Shehu Shagari way in front of the Nigeria Police Force, Headquarters creating a gridlock of traffic on the highway and preventing motorists, road users and other members of the public from having access and passage on Shehu Shagari way thereby disturbing public peace and public safety and causing innocent people to scamper for safety, suddenly the unruly/violent protesters surge and rushed violently on the Policemen posted to ensure safety of the Force Headquarters premises, pushing and hitting the Policemen to forcefully enter the Force Headquarters to cause damage to Police equipment and Government properties.

The Police team headed by a very Senior Police Officer despite the provocation, after issuing words of proclamation, warning this unruly PDP protesters who were chanting war songs of ”we no go gree o, we no go gree, we no go gree”, charged the Police personnel who used minimum force and dispersed them.

Senator Dino Melaye, Senator Ben Murray-Bruce and others yet to be identified were recorded on Camera pushing Policemen to forcefully enter the Force Headquarters to damage and destroy Police equipment and Government properties while Senator Bukola Saraki was at the scene of the attack in his car also captured on camera along with hundreds of miscreants and thugs in the acts of disturbance of public peace and public safety, unlawful blockade of Shehu Shagari way for several hours preventing motorists, road users and other members of the public from having access and passage on the highway thereby disturbing public peace and public safety and causing innocent people to scamper for safety.

The Inspector General of Police has directed immediate investigation into this unprovoked and unwarranted attack on the personnel of the Nigeria Police Force and the Force Headquarters premises which is against the law and condemnable. The Force will do everything within the law to bring all perpetrators of this crime to justice, no matter how highly placed.

Consequently, Senator Bukola Saraki, Senator Dino Melaye and Senator Ben Bruce who were captured on camera to have been involved in the disturbance of public peace and public safety, unlawful blockade of Shehu Shagari way for several hours preventing motorists, road users and other members of the public from having access and passage on the highway thereby disturbing public peace and public safety and causing innocent people to scamper for safety and violent attack on Policemen posted to ensure security of the Force Headquarters, pushing and hitting the Policemen to forcefully enter the Force Headquarters to cause damage to Police equipment and Government properties are hereby invited to report themselves to the IGP Monitoring Unit at the Force Headquarters on Monday, 8th October, 2018 for investigation.

Members of the public in the FCT are implored to remain calm as the situation is under control. Further development will be communicated to the public soon.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/10/police-reveals-what-will-happen-to-saraki-dino-melaye-after-protest-in-abuja.html

What are they saying ?

I kept reading t same thing "public peace"

Rubbish
Re: Police Reveals What Will Happen To Saraki, Dino Melaye After Protest In Abuja. by joe120120(m): 11:55pm On Oct 05, 2018
dainformant:
The Nigerian Police Force has issued a press statement following the clash between Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) senators and officers in Abuja earlier today.

Read below; 

Senator Bukola Saraki, Senator Dino Melaye and Senator Ben Bruce who were captured on camera to have been involved in the disturbance of public peace and public safety, unlawful blockade of Shehu Shagari way for several hours preventing motorists, road users and other members of the public from having access and passage on the highway thereby disturbing public peace and public safety and causing innocent people to scamper for safety and violent attack on Policemen posted to ensure security of the Force Headquarters, pushing and hitting the Policemen to forcefully enter the Force Headquarters to cause damage to Police equipment and Government properties are hereby invited to report themselves to the IGP Monitoring Unit at the Force Headquarters on Monday, 8th October, 2018 for investigation.

Today at about 1330Hrs, unruly and violent protesters who are members of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) in their hundreds with thugs and miscreants inside several trucks and vehicles blocked the Shehu Shagari way in front of the Nigeria Police Force, Headquarters creating a gridlock of traffic on the highway and preventing motorists, road users and other members of the public from having access and passage on Shehu Shagari way thereby disturbing public peace and public safety and causing innocent people to scamper for safety, suddenly the unruly/violent protesters surge and rushed violently on the Policemen posted to ensure safety of the Force Headquarters premises, pushing and hitting the Policemen to forcefully enter the Force Headquarters to cause damage to Police equipment and Government properties.

The Police team headed by a very Senior Police Officer despite the provocation, after issuing words of proclamation, warning this unruly PDP protesters who were chanting war songs of ”we no go gree o, we no go gree, we no go gree”, charged the Police personnel who used minimum force and dispersed them.

Senator Dino Melaye, Senator Ben Murray-Bruce and others yet to be identified were recorded on Camera pushing Policemen to forcefully enter the Force Headquarters to damage and destroy Police equipment and Government properties while Senator Bukola Saraki was at the scene of the attack in his car also captured on camera along with hundreds of miscreants and thugs in the acts of disturbance of public peace and public safety, unlawful blockade of Shehu Shagari way for several hours preventing motorists, road users and other members of the public from having access and passage on the highway thereby disturbing public peace and public safety and causing innocent people to scamper for safety.

The Inspector General of Police has directed immediate investigation into this unprovoked and unwarranted attack on the personnel of the Nigeria Police Force and the Force Headquarters premises which is against the law and condemnable. The Force will do everything within the law to bring all perpetrators of this crime to justice, no matter how highly placed.

Consequently, Senator Bukola Saraki, Senator Dino Melaye and Senator Ben Bruce who were captured on camera to have been involved in the disturbance of public peace and public safety, unlawful blockade of Shehu Shagari way for several hours preventing motorists, road users and other members of the public from having access and passage on the highway thereby disturbing public peace and public safety and causing innocent people to scamper for safety and violent attack on Policemen posted to ensure security of the Force Headquarters, pushing and hitting the Policemen to forcefully enter the Force Headquarters to cause damage to Police equipment and Government properties are hereby invited to report themselves to the IGP Monitoring Unit at the Force Headquarters on Monday, 8th October, 2018 for investigation.

Members of the public in the FCT are implored to remain calm as the situation is under control. Further development will be communicated to the public soon.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/10/police-reveals-what-will-happen-to-saraki-dino-melaye-after-protest-in-abuja.html

This govt is a tyranny government.
were have past this long ago, it was in the days of ibb at Anthony village and ikorodu road.
Nigeria should condemned these and also bear in mind that apc will bring naija to dust if giving another chance
Re: Police Reveals What Will Happen To Saraki, Dino Melaye After Protest In Abuja. by Justinah4real(f): 11:56pm On Oct 05, 2018
budaatum:

Actually, they are treated as miscreants because that is exactly what they are!

Imagine! The third most powerful person in the nation resorts to thuggery! Does he not know the power his office gives him? He can instigate a senate enquiry and publish the results for Nigerians to decide, but instead he behaves like a shameless thug!

Re: Police Reveals What Will Happen To Saraki, Dino Melaye After Protest In Abuja. by Ndonu101: 12:08am On Oct 06, 2018
what is the basis of inviting Saraki? but not Kwakwanso or Dati Baba Ahmed or Uche Secondus or Emeka Ihedioha?

The altercation if you watch the video was initiated by the police. even at that Dino Melaye and Ben Bruce were in the midst of the altercation but Saraki was in the truck like the other presidential candidates

so again I ask? "why has the police invited Saraki"?
Re: Police Reveals What Will Happen To Saraki, Dino Melaye After Protest In Abuja. by Nobody: 12:16am On Oct 06, 2018
ojuoluwani:
I don't know how u guys dey reason, in the first place how can the so call senator of the federal Republic go on a public protest without taking permission from the police. Are they not the one make the law hmmmmm

Go and read the position of the law on protest then come back and correct yourself

The police IGP needs to respect our constitution

In Nigeria we have Freedom of assembly and of speech

The beauty of democracy is the right to protest for our right

1 Like

Re: Police Reveals What Will Happen To Saraki, Dino Melaye After Protest In Abuja. by budaatum: 12:19am On Oct 06, 2018
Justinah4real, when I run for President, I'll be offering tickets to heaven to anyone who votes for me. If there's anything Nigerians want more than electric, that certainly is what it is. It's called a loaf of bread. The smallest loaf you can think of. Crumbs even And until we Nigerians wake up and smell the roses, that's all we gonna keep getting. Lies! Or as someone else put it:

PDPGuy:
It's pure politics.
Re: Police Reveals What Will Happen To Saraki, Dino Melaye After Protest In Abuja. by budaatum: 12:28am On Oct 06, 2018
krendo:

Go and read the position of the law on protest then come back and correct yourself

The police IGP needs to respect our constitution

In Nigeria we have Freedom of assembly and of speech

The beauty of democracy is the right to protest for our right
You go and read the position of the law on protest and point out to us please where that it says you have the right to protest and do any of the following:

dainformant:

causing innocent people to scamper for safety, suddenly the unruly/violent protesters surge and rushed violently on the Policemen posted to ensure safety of the Force Headquarters premises, pushing and hitting the Policemen to forcefully enter the Force Headquarters to cause damage to Police equipment and Government properties.

charged the Police personnel who used minimum force and dispersed them.

damage and destroy Police equipment and Government properties

unprovoked and unwarranted attack on the personnel of the Nigeria Police Force and the Force Headquarters premises
Saraki and his thugs and miscreants need to respect the law!!
Re: Police Reveals What Will Happen To Saraki, Dino Melaye After Protest In Abuja. by budaatum: 12:30am On Oct 06, 2018
ifiokjohn:
Deal.
As long as apc does not come near my states
Please, where is your state. I need somewhere to send apc.
Re: Police Reveals What Will Happen To Saraki, Dino Melaye After Protest In Abuja. by doczero: 12:43am On Oct 06, 2018
...And Gallio cared for none of those things. Acts 18 verse 17b
Re: Police Reveals What Will Happen To Saraki, Dino Melaye After Protest In Abuja. by Justinah4real(f): 1:20am On Oct 06, 2018
budaatum:
Justinah4real, when I run for President, I'll be offering tickets to heaven to anyone who votes for me. If there's anything Nigerians want more than electric, that certainly is what it is. It's called a loaf of bread. The smallest loaf you can think of. Crumbs even And until we Nigerians wake up and smell the roses, that's all we gonna keep getting. Lies! Or as someone else put it:

Re: Police Reveals What Will Happen To Saraki, Dino Melaye After Protest In Abuja. by cheftea: 1:57am On Oct 06, 2018
grin see uncle Dino walking like Superman now. When it's time for court case.... Kidnappers n drama will manifest. This country is bleeped. I tire ooooo
Re: Police Reveals What Will Happen To Saraki, Dino Melaye After Protest In Abuja. by gare(f): 2:30am On Oct 06, 2018
fasterwell:
Saraki and co do not have the interest of Nigeria at heart but their selfish interest is what dictates for them.

Imagine a senate president and the speaker of the house of assembly were absent during the independence celebeation.

And Saraki was bold enough to tell Nigerians that he was in Kwara when the govt he is part of was celebrating the nation's indepence as if he was ignorant of the date and event.

Only for him to return to the same Abuja he ran away from few days ago to start leading unlawful protest.

What's so special about the independence celebration, is it in the constitution that he most attend, go ahead and impeach them for not attending the independence celebration
Re: Police Reveals What Will Happen To Saraki, Dino Melaye After Protest In Abuja. by Nobody: 2:39am On Oct 06, 2018
samleey:
You law makers that cannot protest against killings plateau, that has not done anything meaningful and beneficial to Nigerians for the past 3 months. Shey, your law makers don't know election tribunal is there Abi.

They are your law makers, not my law makers.

Bunch of thieves
If they haven't done any thing for the past 3months
we talk about that one not when they are protesting police will shut at them what do you want them to do concerning plateau State since the police force or Army doesn't respect them
we are in democracy that allow the lov you hav for Buhari to blind you
Re: Police Reveals What Will Happen To Saraki, Dino Melaye After Protest In Abuja. by vineyardfarms: 2:40am On Oct 06, 2018
It seems the police are loosing their mind on daily basis. There was a country.
Re: Police Reveals What Will Happen To Saraki, Dino Melaye After Protest In Abuja. by Amacaco: 3:45am On Oct 06, 2018
[quote author=hisgrace090 post=71814684]So apart from the senators all other Nigerians in that place are miscreants?

Is this why they treat us the way the do by seeing us as miscreants?

Its so bad.
Very good observation and question. I now understand.

1 Like

Re: Police Reveals What Will Happen To Saraki, Dino Melaye After Protest In Abuja. by middlebelter(m): 4:31am On Oct 06, 2018
Nigeria Police is just showing us a tip of what to expect should PMBwin second term. That is when people will know the excessive power of a Nigerian President.
For PMB it's election time, let's see if you want to stifle opposition, what GEJ didn't do to APC? We are watching and the international community as well.
To PDP, don't hide under the guise of opposition to cause unrest. Nigeria is greater than all your combined political ambitions put together. Now, that's is where I respect GEJ despite his naiveness.

Nigeria Police we expect nothing less than professionalusm in your conducts. Don't give independent minded Nigerian the impression that you favour APC than PDP. That is where the IGP need to come out clean. Power or position is transient. History have a funny way of repeating itself.
God bless Nigeria.
Re: Police Reveals What Will Happen To Saraki, Dino Melaye After Protest In Abuja. by njimezz(m): 4:53am On Oct 06, 2018
FOOL U WILL ALWAYS BE, THE PROTEST WAS A PEACEFUL ONE, OR HAS BUHARI THE DICTATOR BAN PEACEFUL PROTEST. WELL THINK BEFORE U SPEAK EVEN UR BUHARI CAN NOT DO ANYTHING TO THEM, Bleep PDP BUT UR BUHARI CAN'T DO ANY SHIT COZ APC CAN'T BIT SARAKI COZ OF HIS SMARTNESS AND WHAT HE DID TO BUHARI AND CO MADE ME LIKE HIM Bleep APC TOO
Roger3D:
Good. Lock those miscreants up and throw away the keys
Re: Police Reveals What Will Happen To Saraki, Dino Melaye After Protest In Abuja. by Livefreeordieha(m): 5:14am On Oct 06, 2018
Amumaigwe:

Nigeria Police are good in mind reading. They even knew their mission: To destroy police properties and equipment.
Where and how Nigeria Police recruits their obviously dumb senior personnel is really worrisome.
bro...I grew up amongst police men and women and I can tell u for free... that the nature of Nigerians is a direct reflection of what happens as soon as the uniform is put on...

Besides my friends have been arrested in Edo state for wandering and bearing nonsense in mind... sadly this was no GSM era there would have hilarious charge sheet online.

At 19 also I was stopped driving after no offense I was searched and ruff Ryder condoms were seen and it was assumed I was gonna rape... when I disputed my offense was ok ..at 19 why thinking of sex instead of studies Just chill and enjoy Nigeria if u can..

Re: Police Reveals What Will Happen To Saraki, Dino Melaye After Protest In Abuja. by AbdulCLO: 6:07am On Oct 06, 2018
This can only happen in Africa..... The senators know the law but still decided to go on a protest. If they have any grievances they should go to the court of law and file a case. Also how do you expect the police not to use force when you have protesters trying to enter the Police head quarters by force were we have guns and and other relevant files? some of you are just quick to condemn the Nigeria Police force. And finally I am disappointed with the police itself how can you INVITE the senators instead of getting arrest warrant and lock them up to face criminal charges? A serving senator abroad to lay his hands violently on a police officer is an offence talk more of forcing himself into the police head quarters with huge protesters... NIGERIA POLICE ARE REALLY NOT DOING THIER WORK
Re: Police Reveals What Will Happen To Saraki, Dino Melaye After Protest In Abuja. by Kooldon(f): 6:17am On Oct 06, 2018
Nigeria Police, you are a disgrace to this country

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

BREAKING: PDP Legal Team Summons Emergency Meeting / Buhari's Original Certificate Submitted To Army Board - Gen. Akinrinade / SDP Disowns Omisore’s Alliance With APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.