Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,815 members, 7,817,364 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:05 AM

Police Reveals What Will Happen To Saraki, Dino Melaye After Protest In Abuja. - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Reveals What Will Happen To Saraki, Dino Melaye After Protest In Abuja. (43621 Views)

Photos Of Dino Melaye After Being Sacked By Tribunal / Saraki, Dino,others At Yaradua Center Abuja For World Conference By Atiku (Pics) / Kogi Youths Guard Dino Melaye After Police Withdraws His Security (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Reveals What Will Happen To Saraki, Dino Melaye After Protest In Abuja. by tmartinstino2013: 6:58am On Oct 06, 2018
fyn u all hate baba, u don't want him again accepted. but truth must be told to ourselves in this country we all looking at Baba Buhari as a failure but wat of our legislator dat close chamber for more than two month or so now, we celebrate independent day they are not present just bcuz u are fighting Executive, now 4days later u all come out to
Re: Police Reveals What Will Happen To Saraki, Dino Melaye After Protest In Abuja. by meccuno: 7:06am On Oct 06, 2018
Nigeria is a failed state. and it would get worse.
Re: Police Reveals What Will Happen To Saraki, Dino Melaye After Protest In Abuja. by fasterwell(m): 7:33am On Oct 06, 2018
gare:

What's so special about the independence celebration, is it in the constitution that he most attend, go ahead and impeach them for not attending the independence celebration

Shame on u for supporting evil.

Saraki and Dogara are part of this govt and if the govt failed to deliver it means they all failed.

But unfortunately to them the govt is making progress despite all they have done and are still doing to frustrate the govt.
Re: Police Reveals What Will Happen To Saraki, Dino Melaye After Protest In Abuja. by NobleAjare(m): 8:05am On Oct 06, 2018
Both the Police and their boss are Sick.
I don't know who we offended in this Country
Re: Police Reveals What Will Happen To Saraki, Dino Melaye After Protest In Abuja. by gare(f): 8:24am On Oct 06, 2018
fasterwell:

Shame on u for supporting evil.

Saraki and Dogara are part of this govt and if the govt failed to deliver it means they all failed.

But unfortunately to them the govt is making progress despite all they have done and are still doing to frustrate the govt.

Which evil am I supporting, you should cover your whole body not just your face and be ashamed of yourself, what progress ? What's your yard stick for measuring the progress? Do you know what they call progress ? I bet you don't know, maybe you should ask Google to help you out because Google is owned by APC, always referring people there to check for this govt achievement.
Re: Police Reveals What Will Happen To Saraki, Dino Melaye After Protest In Abuja. by ernieboy(m): 9:21am On Oct 06, 2018
fasterwell:
Saraki and co do not have the interest of Nigeria at heart but their selfish interest is what dictates for them.

Imagine a senate president and the speaker of the house of assembly were absent during the independence celebeation.

And Saraki was bold enough to tell Nigerians that he was in Kwara when the govt he is part of was celebrating the nation's indepence as if he was ignorant of the date and event.
what buhari' and APC politicians? is it not selfish interest also, how has buharu been able to protect the interests of the people when be has allowed his kinsmen the fulanis, go on rampage with the support of the security aparatus.

Only for him to return to the same Abuja he ran away from few days ago to start leading unlawful protest.
is attending independence celebrations part of his constitutional responsibilities?
Re: Police Reveals What Will Happen To Saraki, Dino Melaye After Protest In Abuja. by thunderbabs: 9:25am On Oct 06, 2018
Is the Nigeria Police not ashamed issuing stupid release? Do you have to go for the neck of everyone not supporting buhari and the APC?

What is this APC govt turning itself into?

Well, more reasons the APC will be voted out. You dont have to be so rigid towards your opponents, oppressing them with state institutions... That aint democracy no more...

And when it all goes south, buhari, and Oshiomole will start denying the obvious...

Assholes
Re: Police Reveals What Will Happen To Saraki, Dino Melaye After Protest In Abuja. by fasterwell(m): 9:26am On Oct 06, 2018
gare:

Which evil am I supporting, you should cover your whole body not just your face and be ashamed of yourself, what progress ? What's your yard stick for measuring the progress? Do you know what they call progress ? I bet you don't know, maybe you should ask Google to help you out because Google is owned by APC, always referring people there to check for this govt achievement.

Okay

But i want u to mention GEJ's achievements in 5 years and i will mention Buhari's achievements
Re: Police Reveals What Will Happen To Saraki, Dino Melaye After Protest In Abuja. by gare(f): 10:32am On Oct 06, 2018
fasterwell:

Okay

But i want u to mention GEJ's achievements in 5 years and i will mention Buhari's achievements

This is the mistake you guys are making, GEJ is gone, why mention him, he did the best he could do and Nigerians were not ok with it and they voted or rigged him out.

Now PMB had used almost if not all the time complaining and blaming everyone and everything, we don't expect him to turn the country over night in paradise, but start from somewhere and that somewhere we still can't find, still complaining and massive looting is taking place even from his household, guy we really can't continue like this.
Re: Police Reveals What Will Happen To Saraki, Dino Melaye After Protest In Abuja. by Nobody: 11:01am On Oct 06, 2018
jaxxy:

They have every right to protest actually even tho it will ultimately be settled by the courts. They have every right to protest!!!

The police shud stop intimidating the citizenry with unnecessary invitations. Why didn’t they invite Kemi Adeosun and many others. It is wrong!

They have every right to protest but did you forget the police also have the constitutional right to permit protest , moreover police invitation to any citizen is not a violation of anyones right... omo agege was invited by the police he went,,daily police harass nigerians ,,but why is it anytime police summon melaye or saraki ,,it become democracy under threat,, i thot democracy is all about the people exclusively
Most of you follow these politician like slaves ,, read & reason on your own ...
Re: Police Reveals What Will Happen To Saraki, Dino Melaye After Protest In Abuja. by bisongue(m): 11:02am On Oct 06, 2018
The Nigeria Police under APC is nothing to write home about especially under Jimoh moshood and the present IG.
They LIE at will and have the potential to also frame innocent people to achieve their aim.
Let them pray hard so PDP will not win the election come 2019.
Re: Police Reveals What Will Happen To Saraki, Dino Melaye After Protest In Abuja. by jaxxy(m): 11:13am On Oct 06, 2018
ericsmith:

They have every right to protest but did you forget the police also have the constitutional right to permit protest , moreover police invitation to any citizen is not a violation of anyones right... omo agege was invited by the police he went,,daily police harass nigerians ,,but why is it anytime police summon melaye or saraki ,,it become democracy under threat,, i thot democracy is all about the people exclusively
Most of you follow these politician like slaves ,, read & reason on your own ...

Police has no business harassing any anyone. Their job is not to Harass and yes if they harass innocent law makers our democracy is actually under treat if u don’t know. When they harass ordinary citizens ur rights as a citizen is under treat bt if u feel it is normal continue to support them.

Inviting them isn’t even the issue bt the reason is definitely stupid. Ure even comparing what omo Agege did with this is also quite funny. Someone who sent thugs to steal the mace and nothing was done to him nor the thugs is wonderful. Here people excess their rights and u say they need a permit? So if they don’t get a permit they shud shit at home? Is omo Agege’s right to steal the mace?

The permit is for the police to guarantee or provide protection for the protesters bt even in this case they are abusing the protesters.

Nowhere in the world do people wait for permit to protest ok.
Re: Police Reveals What Will Happen To Saraki, Dino Melaye After Protest In Abuja. by fasterwell(m): 12:24pm On Oct 06, 2018
gare:

This is the mistake you guys are making, GEJ is gone, why mention him, he did the best he could do and Nigerians were not ok with it and they voted or rigged him out.

Now PMB had used almost if not all the time complaining and blaming everyone and everything, we don't expect him to turn the country over night in paradise, but start from somewhere and that somewhere we still can't find, still complaining and massive looting is taking place even from his household, guy we really can't continue like this.

I ask again; what did GEJ achieved in 5 years?
Re: Police Reveals What Will Happen To Saraki, Dino Melaye After Protest In Abuja. by gare(f): 12:32pm On Oct 06, 2018
fasterwell:

I ask again; what did GEJ achieved in 5 years?

You seem to have deviated from the initial conversation, like I will tell you this is not about GEJ, he is not in power, GEJ under performed that was why he was shown the way out, so because GEJ under performed then PMB must do same ?
Re: Police Reveals What Will Happen To Saraki, Dino Melaye After Protest In Abuja. by fasterwell(m): 12:47pm On Oct 06, 2018
gare:

You seem to have deviated from the initial conversation, like I will tell you this is not about GEJ, he is not in power, GEJ under performed that was why he was shown the way out, so because GEJ under performed then PMB must do same ?

The initial conversation was about protest right?

So tell me; why would Saraki and co block a major highway and tried to forcefully enter the police headquarter?

Was that how peaceful protest are carried out?
Re: Police Reveals What Will Happen To Saraki, Dino Melaye After Protest In Abuja. by Nobody: 1:00pm On Oct 06, 2018
jaxxy:

Police has no business harassing any anyone. Their job is not to Harass and yes if they harass innocent law makers our democracy is actually under treat if u don’t know. When they harass ordinary citizens ur rights as a citizen is under treat bt if u feel it is normal continue to support them.

Inviting them isn’t even the issue bt the reason is definitely stupid. Ure even comparing what omo Agege did with this is also quite funny. Someone who sent thugs to steal the mace and nothing was done to him nor the thugs is wonderful. Here people excess their rights and u say they need a permit? So if they don’t get a permit they shud shit at home? Is omo Agege’s right to steal the mace?

The permit is for the police to guarantee or provide protection for the protesters bt even in this case they are abusing the protesters.

Nowhere in the world do people wait for permit to protest ok.

If the police harass innocent law makers democracy is under threat ,but when police harasses an ordinary nigerian it is violation of the victim's right ..... your reasoning shows how low you placed urself in life, why not remove people in definition of democracy and put democracy 4 lawmaker by lawmaker ,,douche !!
You said no where in the world people wait for permit ,, does it mean PDP now qualifies people , infact where in a sane world does a political party protest , anybody or association register n known by the law must announce & acknownledge the police b4 embarking on a protest but the so law makers cannt even follow there own laws
Re: Police Reveals What Will Happen To Saraki, Dino Melaye After Protest In Abuja. by jaxxy(m): 1:12pm On Oct 06, 2018
ericsmith:

If the police harass innocent law makers democracy is under threat ,but when police harasses an ordinary nigerian it is violation of the victim's right ..... your reasoning shows how low you placed urself in life, why not remove people in definition of democracy and put democracy 4 lawmaker by lawmaker ,,douche !!
You said no where in the world people wait for permit ,, does it mean PDP now qualifies people , infact where in a sane world does a political party protest , anybody or association register n known by the law must announce & acknownledge the police b4 embarking on a protest but the so law makers cannt even follow there own laws

Ur argument is totally flawed bt I won’t argue further cos it’s pointless and ur unnecessary insults show ur thinking. If u want a proper discussion Im willing to do that bt unnecessary and unwarranted insults is not smtn I have time for.

When people are protesting against a oppressive action by govt tell them to wait for a compromised police force ok.
Re: Police Reveals What Will Happen To Saraki, Dino Melaye After Protest In Abuja. by gare(f): 1:21pm On Oct 06, 2018
fasterwell:

The initial conversation was about protest right?

So tell me; why would Saraki and co block a major highway and tried to forcefully enter the police headquarter?

Was that how peaceful protest are carried out?

I believe you work in the Police headquarters to have a first hand information, if not why do you believe they wanted to force their way into the Police head quarters to do what, that is the question you should ask yourself
Re: Police Reveals What Will Happen To Saraki, Dino Melaye After Protest In Abuja. by fasterwell(m): 1:41pm On Oct 06, 2018
gare:

I believe you work in the Police headquarters to have a first hand information, if not why do you believe they wanted to force their way into the Police head quarters to do what, that is the question you should ask yourself
Did they blocked any road?
Re: Police Reveals What Will Happen To Saraki, Dino Melaye After Protest In Abuja. by gare(f): 1:56pm On Oct 06, 2018
fasterwell:

Did they blocked any road?

Please join me and ask him
Re: Police Reveals What Will Happen To Saraki, Dino Melaye After Protest In Abuja. by ifiokjohn(m): 4:18pm On Oct 06, 2018
budaatum:

Please, where is your state. I need somewhere to send apc.
Sorry my state has nothing in common with the demonic party...
Akwa abasi ibom state
Re: Police Reveals What Will Happen To Saraki, Dino Melaye After Protest In Abuja. by ifiokjohn(m): 4:19pm On Oct 06, 2018
bantudra:

okay........
yes. They are people like you. The judas

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

US Senator Insults Nigeria In A bid To Mock Obama. / Mob Invades Senator Teslim Folarin's House, Loot Empowerment Materials / Senator Abaribe: "Signing Nnamdi Kanu’s Bail Put Us In Trouble"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.