Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,113 members, 7,821,821 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:26 PM

Police Reveals What Will Happen To Saraki, Dino Melaye After Protest In Abuja. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Reveals What Will Happen To Saraki, Dino Melaye After Protest In Abuja. (43630 Views)

Photos Of Dino Melaye After Being Sacked By Tribunal / Saraki, Dino,others At Yaradua Center Abuja For World Conference By Atiku (Pics) / Kogi Youths Guard Dino Melaye After Police Withdraws His Security (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Reveals What Will Happen To Saraki, Dino Melaye After Protest In Abuja. by valstan: 9:42pm On Oct 05, 2018
xpmode:

Why they became a nuisance to the public instead of opening the senate chamber for legislative activities
mumu for Life
Re: Police Reveals What Will Happen To Saraki, Dino Melaye After Protest In Abuja. by michoim(m): 9:44pm On Oct 05, 2018
They should be arrested and prosecuted immediately

1 Like

Re: Police Reveals What Will Happen To Saraki, Dino Melaye After Protest In Abuja. by Roger3D(m): 9:46pm On Oct 05, 2018
Samade7:

You are sick.

U need to follow bubu the next time is going for medical checkup.
Jesus Christ what do we do with these idiotic pigs of Biafra? Oh God
Re: Police Reveals What Will Happen To Saraki, Dino Melaye After Protest In Abuja. by milemimi93(m): 9:55pm On Oct 05, 2018
Gboy101:
buhari is a dictator, good bye to democracy

the Nigeria constitution separated the powers very clearly and what it means is the implementation of the said laws. past and present presidents have guilty of this abuse of powers. the law enforcement agency are the people to blame. Nigeria is a failed project Lord Federeck Lugard was short sighted and empty headed. he was the most dumbest British lord of all time.

Are u sayin those criminals have the right to block public roads and disturb public peace because they are senators? Or is it ur normal hatred for PMB?

1 Like

Re: Police Reveals What Will Happen To Saraki, Dino Melaye After Protest In Abuja. by Devgist: 9:59pm On Oct 05, 2018
Nigeria police will not stop mocking itself with short reasoning. Can't they be professional?
Re: Police Reveals What Will Happen To Saraki, Dino Melaye After Protest In Abuja. by ehikwe22: 10:02pm On Oct 05, 2018
Who write this thing? Na waoo. The thing fit make person run mad before you finish am
Re: Police Reveals What Will Happen To Saraki, Dino Melaye After Protest In Abuja. by ifiokjohn(m): 10:06pm On Oct 05, 2018
bantudra:
arrest all of them and lock them up....

storming a police station....which type nonesense is that....??
i knew it that you are an apc zombie. Keep it up but i have to tell you, the south and east is for the pdp only.....

If u don't like it pls go to hell
Re: Police Reveals What Will Happen To Saraki, Dino Melaye After Protest In Abuja. by ifiokjohn(m): 10:06pm On Oct 05, 2018
bantudra:
arrest all of them and lock them up....

storming a police station....which type nonesense is that....??
i knew it that you are an apc zombie. Keep it up but i have to tell you, the south and east is for the pdp only.....

If u don't like it pls go to hell.
Re: Police Reveals What Will Happen To Saraki, Dino Melaye After Protest In Abuja. by Roger3D(m): 10:06pm On Oct 05, 2018
Jejam:

I can spot a clear sign of brain damage here.
Are you a psychiatrist?
Re: Police Reveals What Will Happen To Saraki, Dino Melaye After Protest In Abuja. by gwmlogistic: 10:10pm On Oct 05, 2018
dechriscool:
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/11/buhari-amaechi-others-protest-rally-fg/

www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/171547-police-amaechi-clash-abuja-apc-supporters-block-force-headquarters.

APC Holds Protest Rally Against Jonathan Government | International Centre for Investigative Reporting
https://www.icirnigeria.org › apc-holds-p...

Democracy has gone to the dogs.
Apc did similar thing in 2014 build up to 2015 election. No body was teargased left alone invited by the police.Today ,IGP of APC police is turning an obvious peaceful protest into an invitation of senators to cover for the shameful acts displayed by police personnels on seating senators
Do not come here to defend what you do not know. Was on shehu shagari way for 3hours today. How can any sane person block such roads. What is the importance of the police permit for a peaceful protest? If not to control traffic and make sure everybody is orderly. Why do you think saraki went to hide in his car?
Re: Police Reveals What Will Happen To Saraki, Dino Melaye After Protest In Abuja. by ofwest47(m): 10:12pm On Oct 05, 2018
useless Saraki Omo MESU Jamba
Re: Police Reveals What Will Happen To Saraki, Dino Melaye After Protest In Abuja. by Adekdammy: 10:15pm On Oct 05, 2018
Calling protesters miscreants show that the police force is now officially an extension of the ruling party. I feel the police should be wise in handling this so as to avoid uproar that may likely consume them and trust the presidency, they will deny them sharp sharp.

Wisdom is profitable to direct.
Re: Police Reveals What Will Happen To Saraki, Dino Melaye After Protest In Abuja. by igwefivestar(m): 10:17pm On Oct 05, 2018
dainformant:
The Nigerian Police Force has issued a press statement following the clash between Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) senators and officers in Abuja earlier today.

Read below; 

Senator Bukola Saraki, Senator Dino Melaye and Senator Ben Bruce who were captured on camera to have been involved in the disturbance of public peace and public safety, unlawful blockade of Shehu Shagari way for several hours preventing motorists, road users and other members of the public from having access and passage on the highway thereby disturbing public peace and public safety and causing innocent people to scamper for safety and violent attack on Policemen posted to ensure security of the Force Headquarters, pushing and hitting the Policemen to forcefully enter the Force Headquarters to cause damage to Police equipment and Government properties are hereby invited to report themselves to the IGP Monitoring Unit at the Force Headquarters on Monday, 8th October, 2018 for investigation.

Today at about 1330Hrs, unruly and violent protesters who are members of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) in their hundreds with thugs and miscreants inside several trucks and vehicles blocked the Shehu Shagari way in front of the Nigeria Police Force, Headquarters creating a gridlock of traffic on the highway and preventing motorists, road users and other members of the public from having access and passage on Shehu Shagari way thereby disturbing public peace and public safety and causing innocent people to scamper for safety, suddenly the unruly/violent protesters surge and rushed violently on the Policemen posted to ensure safety of the Force Headquarters premises, pushing and hitting the Policemen to forcefully enter the Force Headquarters to cause damage to Police equipment and Government properties.

The Police team headed by a very Senior Police Officer despite the provocation, after issuing words of proclamation, warning this unruly PDP protesters who were chanting war songs of ”we no go gree o, we no go gree, we no go gree”, charged the Police personnel who used minimum force and dispersed them.

Senator Dino Melaye, Senator Ben Murray-Bruce and others yet to be identified were recorded on Camera pushing Policemen to forcefully enter the Force Headquarters to damage and destroy Police equipment and Government properties while Senator Bukola Saraki was at the scene of the attack in his car also captured on camera along with hundreds of miscreants and thugs in the acts of disturbance of public peace and public safety, unlawful blockade of Shehu Shagari way for several hours preventing motorists, road users and other members of the public from having access and passage on the highway thereby disturbing public peace and public safety and causing innocent people to scamper for safety.

The Inspector General of Police has directed immediate investigation into this unprovoked and unwarranted attack on the personnel of the Nigeria Police Force and the Force Headquarters premises which is against the law and condemnable. The Force will do everything within the law to bring all perpetrators of this crime to justice, no matter how highly placed.

Consequently, Senator Bukola Saraki, Senator Dino Melaye and Senator Ben Bruce who were captured on camera to have been involved in the disturbance of public peace and public safety, unlawful blockade of Shehu Shagari way for several hours preventing motorists, road users and other members of the public from having access and passage on the highway thereby disturbing public peace and public safety and causing innocent people to scamper for safety and violent attack on Policemen posted to ensure security of the Force Headquarters, pushing and hitting the Policemen to forcefully enter the Force Headquarters to cause damage to Police equipment and Government properties are hereby invited to report themselves to the IGP Monitoring Unit at the Force Headquarters on Monday, 8th October, 2018 for investigation.

Members of the public in the FCT are implored to remain calm as the situation is under control. Further development will be communicated to the public soon.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/10/police-reveals-what-will-happen-to-saraki-dino-melaye-after-protest-in-abuja.html
Chai, Nigeria police is annoying

Re: Police Reveals What Will Happen To Saraki, Dino Melaye After Protest In Abuja. by ud4u: 10:20pm On Oct 05, 2018
I pity Nigeria democracy, our nascent democracy, sorry
Re: Police Reveals What Will Happen To Saraki, Dino Melaye After Protest In Abuja. by Mccullum: 10:25pm On Oct 05, 2018
This is the good news for the wailers... Your meal is ready...
Re: Police Reveals What Will Happen To Saraki, Dino Melaye After Protest In Abuja. by goodguy4sure(m): 10:31pm On Oct 05, 2018
See them?
Re: Police Reveals What Will Happen To Saraki, Dino Melaye After Protest In Abuja. by bantudra: 10:32pm On Oct 05, 2018
ifiokjohn:

If u don't like it pls go to hell.

i will let that slide for now....

i have no interest to fight another deltan....for now....

if what fee dee fee is doing is okay to you then so be it...but keep in mind,i am a deltan too and i dont agree with fee dee fee....
Re: Police Reveals What Will Happen To Saraki, Dino Melaye After Protest In Abuja. by Dannydaking007(m): 10:34pm On Oct 05, 2018
Whenever I hear "Members of the public are implored to remain calm as the situation is under control." I'll be like, these guys are not serious at all. Nonsense.

Re: Police Reveals What Will Happen To Saraki, Dino Melaye After Protest In Abuja. by maasoap(m): 10:35pm On Oct 05, 2018
dechriscool:
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/11/buhari-amaechi-others-protest-rally-fg/

www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/171547-police-amaechi-clash-abuja-apc-supporters-block-force-headquarters.

APC Holds Protest Rally Against Jonathan Government | International Centre for Investigative Reporting
https://www.icirnigeria.org › apc-holds-p...

Democracy has gone to the dogs.
Apc did similar thing in 2014 build up to 2015 election. No body was teargased left alone invited by the police.Today ,IGP of APC police is turning an obvious peaceful protest into an invitation of senators to cover for the shameful acts displayed by police personnels on seating senators

APC was protesting the outcome of an election that was already at the tribunal? APC was blocking roads?
Re: Police Reveals What Will Happen To Saraki, Dino Melaye After Protest In Abuja. by fasterwell(m): 10:36pm On Oct 05, 2018
dechriscool:

Is this related to subject of discourse
As a reminded,during Gej administration did your messiah Buhari attend any of the federal executive council meeting as requested by the law.But was always receiving his pension as ex-head of state.Hypocrisy is a crime to your soul brother.

Buhari was not holding any political office but Saraki and Dogara are the number 3rd and 4th citizen of Nigeria.

Saraki claimed he wasn't in Abuja on Oct 1st as if he was ignorant of that day.

Has ur GEJ attended any council of state meeting with Buhari?

The truth is, if Saraki and co did not get police clearance before embacking on the protest; then they should be treated as criminals
Re: Police Reveals What Will Happen To Saraki, Dino Melaye After Protest In Abuja. by ifiokjohn(m): 10:36pm On Oct 05, 2018
bantudra:

if what fee dee fee is doing is okay to you then so be it...but keep in mind,i am a deltan too and i dont agree with fee dee fee....
Sorry we don't vote a terrorist party with a tendency of killing in the south...

Tell me the diff between apc n pdp?
Re: Police Reveals What Will Happen To Saraki, Dino Melaye After Protest In Abuja. by ifiokjohn(m): 10:37pm On Oct 05, 2018
bantudra:

Sorry we don't vote a terrorist party with a tendency of killing in the south...

better apga take over than apc to win the south or east
Re: Police Reveals What Will Happen To Saraki, Dino Melaye After Protest In Abuja. by ifiokjohn(m): 10:38pm On Oct 05, 2018
bantudra:

better apga take over than apc to win the south or east.
Re: Police Reveals What Will Happen To Saraki, Dino Melaye After Protest In Abuja. by Roadmike(m): 10:40pm On Oct 05, 2018
WAO !

Never seen a dumb and brainless person like this Idris of a man and his bat man called Jimoh. What a name ?
Re: Police Reveals What Will Happen To Saraki, Dino Melaye After Protest In Abuja. by KanwuliaExtra: 10:43pm On Oct 05, 2018
The SAME POLICE that blocked the PDP secretariat in KANO? undecided
Re: Police Reveals What Will Happen To Saraki, Dino Melaye After Protest In Abuja. by crimeboss: 10:43pm On Oct 05, 2018
dainformant:
The Nigerian Police Force has issued a press statement following the clash between Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) senators and officers in Abuja earlier today.

Read below; 

Senator Bukola Saraki, Senator Dino Melaye and Senator Ben Bruce who were captured on camera to have been involved in the disturbance of public peace and public safety, unlawful blockade of Shehu Shagari way for several hours preventing motorists, road users and other members of the public from having access and passage on the highway thereby disturbing public peace and public safety and causing innocent people to scamper for safety and violent attack on Policemen posted to ensure security of the Force Headquarters, pushing and hitting the Policemen to forcefully enter the Force Headquarters to cause damage to Police equipment and Government properties are hereby invited to report themselves to the IGP Monitoring Unit at the Force Headquarters on Monday, 8th October, 2018 for investigation.

Today at about 1330Hrs, unruly and violent protesters who are members of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) in their hundreds with thugs and miscreants inside several trucks and vehicles blocked the Shehu Shagari way in front of the Nigeria Police Force, Headquarters creating a gridlock of traffic on the highway and preventing motorists, road users and other members of the public from having access and passage on Shehu Shagari way thereby disturbing public peace and public safety and causing innocent people to scamper for safety, suddenly the unruly/violent protesters surge and rushed violently on the Policemen posted to ensure safety of the Force Headquarters premises, pushing and hitting the Policemen to forcefully enter the Force Headquarters to cause damage to Police equipment and Government properties.

The Police team headed by a very Senior Police Officer despite the provocation, after issuing words of proclamation, warning this unruly PDP protesters who were chanting war songs of ”we no go gree o, we no go gree, we no go gree”, charged the Police personnel who used minimum force and dispersed them.

Senator Dino Melaye, Senator Ben Murray-Bruce and others yet to be identified were recorded on Camera pushing Policemen to forcefully enter the Force Headquarters to damage and destroy Police equipment and Government properties while Senator Bukola Saraki was at the scene of the attack in his car also captured on camera along with hundreds of miscreants and thugs in the acts of disturbance of public peace and public safety, unlawful blockade of Shehu Shagari way for several hours preventing motorists, road users and other members of the public from having access and passage on the highway thereby disturbing public peace and public safety and causing innocent people to scamper for safety.

The Inspector General of Police has directed immediate investigation into this unprovoked and unwarranted attack on the personnel of the Nigeria Police Force and the Force Headquarters premises which is against the law and condemnable. The Force will do everything within the law to bring all perpetrators of this crime to justice, no matter how highly placed.

Consequently, Senator Bukola Saraki, Senator Dino Melaye and Senator Ben Bruce who were captured on camera to have been involved in the disturbance of public peace and public safety, unlawful blockade of Shehu Shagari way for several hours preventing motorists, road users and other members of the public from having access and passage on the highway thereby disturbing public peace and public safety and causing innocent people to scamper for safety and violent attack on Policemen posted to ensure security of the Force Headquarters, pushing and hitting the Policemen to forcefully enter the Force Headquarters to cause damage to Police equipment and Government properties are hereby invited to report themselves to the IGP Monitoring Unit at the Force Headquarters on Monday, 8th October, 2018 for investigation.

Members of the public in the FCT are implored to remain calm as the situation is under control. Further development will be communicated to the public soon.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/10/police-reveals-what-will-happen-to-saraki-dino-melaye-after-protest-in-abuja.html
Why, u just keep repeating the same thing, and what's special about igp seeing the leaders of PDP?, na today ur wayo start.
Re: Police Reveals What Will Happen To Saraki, Dino Melaye After Protest In Abuja. by Ndolarr: 10:45pm On Oct 05, 2018
They are to report on Monday while national assembly is to resume on Tuesday! A ploy to detain Saraki on Monday to hasten his impeachment on Tuesday! Nigeria Police!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Police Reveals What Will Happen To Saraki, Dino Melaye After Protest In Abuja. by Samade7: 10:47pm On Oct 05, 2018
Roger3D:
Jesus Christ what do we do with these idiotic pigs of Biafra? Oh God

U must have taken tramadol......let me just leave u till ur common sense is restored.
Re: Police Reveals What Will Happen To Saraki, Dino Melaye After Protest In Abuja. by samleey(m): 10:48pm On Oct 05, 2018
You law makers that cannot protest against killings plateau, that has not done anything meaningful and beneficial to Nigerians for the past 3 months. Shey, your law makers don't know election tribunal is there Abi.

They are your law makers, not my law makers.

Bunch of thieves
Hizzy:
see qpolice threatening our Law makers this country is funnier than Basket Mouth,Bovi, Igoliv put together
Re: Police Reveals What Will Happen To Saraki, Dino Melaye After Protest In Abuja. by bantudra: 10:48pm On Oct 05, 2018
ifiokjohn:

okay...you seem reasonable....normaly i dont bother explaining anything to easterners....i dont see them as my brothers or sisters....

that aside....

i think buhari did well so far....more or less....

remember back then boko haram declared a caliphate in the north....??
i voted buhari because i wanted boko gone....!!

and boko is realy dimished...

how many bombings do you still hear today...??
back then it was nearly dayly....atleast every week another bombins....

i dont realy care about economics anyways....i dont understand economics....i voted a warrior and not an economists....

igbos only care about money....solong the madness dont reach them,they dont care....that is a foolish mindset....

its better you dont adapt to their mindset....if your neighbor is suffering how long do you think it will take before you suffer too....??

radical islam is not the true islam....islam dont teach to go attack people just like that....

their are radical christians too...believe it or not....

soooo,am just saying keep trouble away from the delta by caring about your neighbor no matter what tribe or religion....
Re: Police Reveals What Will Happen To Saraki, Dino Melaye After Protest In Abuja. by ifiokjohn(m): 10:55pm On Oct 05, 2018
bantudra:

okay...you seem reasonable....normaly i dont bother explaining anything to easterners....i dont see them as my brothers or sisters....

that aside....

i think buhari did well so far....more or less....

remember back then boko haram declared a caliphate in the north....??
i voted buhari because i wanted boko gone....!!

and boko is realy dimished...

how many bombings do you still hear today...??
back then it was nearly dayly....atleast every week another bombins....

i dont realy care about economics anyways....i dont understand economics....i voted a warrior and not an economists....

igbos only care about money....solong the madness dont reach them,they dont care....that is a foolish mindset....

its better you dont adapt to their mindset....if your neighbor is suffering how long do you think it will take before you suffer too....??

radical islam is not the true islam....islam dont teach to go attack people just like that....

their are radical christians too...believe it or not....

soooo,am just saying keep trouble away from the delta by caring about your neighbor no matter what tribe or religion....
Wow wow wow...What an epistle!

Do you know how much our soldiers are being killed in the north?

Do you know that no matter how you fight terrorism, if the economyy is bad and people are poor, they will be more crimes done...

Do you know that many local govt hav been taken over by boko haram jn the north..

Do you know that 95 percent of apc members were in the pdp who they accuse of looting nigeria?

Do you know that nigeria is now the poverty capital of the world?
Do you know that thousands of people have been killed in the farmer-helders crisis?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Osinbajo Wants To Scam You - Sowore Tells Nigerians / Picture Of Fela Severely Beaten By Nigerian Soldiers / Peter Obi Visits The Palace Of Oba Of Benin (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.