Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:34 AM

See The Dilapidated Road That Femi Otedola's Forte Oil Rehabilitated In Lekki - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / See The Dilapidated Road That Femi Otedola's Forte Oil Rehabilitated In Lekki (48426 Views)

Breaking: Femi Otedola Leaves Forte Oil As Chairman / Billionaire Femi Otedola Sells Forte Oil, Exits Fuel Business / Femi Otedola To Sell His Forte Oil Shares (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Dilapidated Road That Femi Otedola's Forte Oil Rehabilitated In Lekki by SachaBastien(m): 6:35pm On Oct 05, 2018
They don't have an iota of CSR.
What manner of CSR is this?
The two statements above are what most Nigerians are about.
Re: See The Dilapidated Road That Femi Otedola's Forte Oil Rehabilitated In Lekki by 360command: 6:35pm On Oct 05, 2018
rentAcock:
They only repaired the road leading to their gas station. Is this something to brag about? What is the "community development" in that when their sole purpose of repairing the road is to make their tankers have smooth easy access and also attract customers?
the don't know anything about social responsibility and community development..
Re: See The Dilapidated Road That Femi Otedola's Forte Oil Rehabilitated In Lekki by teehamzat(m): 6:44pm On Oct 05, 2018
and yet some wicked people said he is broke, God enrich u sir
Re: See The Dilapidated Road That Femi Otedola's Forte Oil Rehabilitated In Lekki by banji1(m): 6:44pm On Oct 05, 2018
what our government will not do in 4years
Re: See The Dilapidated Road That Femi Otedola's Forte Oil Rehabilitated In Lekki by Badonasty(m): 6:45pm On Oct 05, 2018
autojosh:

Petroleum products Marketing company, Forte Oil Plc, is preaching the message of giving back to the community.

The Femi Otedola-owned company recently completed the rehabilitation of some roads in Lekki Phase 1. The roads are adjoining roads that leads to their Lekki Phase 1 service station.

The company took to social media to show the before and after state of the rehabilitated road.

They captioned the post thus:

forteoilngAs part of our #Community#Improvement Initiative, we just concluded the #restoration of the adjoining roads to our Lekki Phase 1 service station. #ForteOil #FO

https://autojosh.com/see-the-dilapidated-road-that-forte-oil-reconstructed-in-lekki-phase-1-photo/

Why Dem no repair road for egbeda or alapere
Re: See The Dilapidated Road That Femi Otedola's Forte Oil Rehabilitated In Lekki by banji1(m): 6:45pm On Oct 05, 2018
Thanks to mr otedola
Re: See The Dilapidated Road That Femi Otedola's Forte Oil Rehabilitated In Lekki by nelronaldo(m): 6:51pm On Oct 05, 2018
rentAcock:
They only repaired the road leading to their gas station. Is this something to brag about? What is the "community improvement" in that when their sole purpose of repairing that road is to make their tankers have smooth easy access and also attract customers?
They said adjoining roads, which also leads elsewhere. If every company is doing this. We will have more motor able roads. Do we expect them to repair federal roads?
Re: See The Dilapidated Road That Femi Otedola's Forte Oil Rehabilitated In Lekki by Abidob(m): 6:51pm On Oct 05, 2018
What Ambode cannot do lipsrsealed
Re: See The Dilapidated Road That Femi Otedola's Forte Oil Rehabilitated In Lekki by armyofone(m): 6:54pm On Oct 05, 2018
No surprise at all at all - everything is present in shit hole lipsrsealed red carpet covering at best.
Re: See The Dilapidated Road That Femi Otedola's Forte Oil Rehabilitated In Lekki by duduade: 6:57pm On Oct 05, 2018
rentAcock:
They only repaired the road leading to their gas station. Is this something to brag about? What is the "community improvement" in that when their sole purpose of repairing that road is to make their tankers have smooth easy access and also attract customers?

Please what has atiku done
Re: See The Dilapidated Road That Femi Otedola's Forte Oil Rehabilitated In Lekki by Sannisege: 6:58pm On Oct 05, 2018
And this same man cannot repair the road I front of his mansion on Mekunwen road, ikoyi. Anyways kudos
Re: See The Dilapidated Road That Femi Otedola's Forte Oil Rehabilitated In Lekki by batstan(m): 7:01pm On Oct 05, 2018
Dangote is always ahead
Re: See The Dilapidated Road That Femi Otedola's Forte Oil Rehabilitated In Lekki by Splasshhh(f): 7:02pm On Oct 05, 2018
Very nice
Re: See The Dilapidated Road That Femi Otedola's Forte Oil Rehabilitated In Lekki by BabaO2: 7:09pm On Oct 05, 2018
GrammarNazi1:

...Ambode...
Amgone
Re: See The Dilapidated Road That Femi Otedola's Forte Oil Rehabilitated In Lekki by four4: 7:22pm On Oct 05, 2018
rentAcock:
is it his responsibility or is he not paying tax to both federal and state govt
Re: See The Dilapidated Road That Femi Otedola's Forte Oil Rehabilitated In Lekki by Nobody: 7:25pm On Oct 05, 2018
gwmlogistic:
nice.

come get this car to cruise on that road

lucky buyer chat or call for more details

080 3961 9808

how much?
Re: See The Dilapidated Road That Femi Otedola's Forte Oil Rehabilitated In Lekki by Eagleword14(f): 7:29pm On Oct 05, 2018
So nice of him. I wish other coys can emulate him and tidy up their biz environment.
Re: See The Dilapidated Road That Femi Otedola's Forte Oil Rehabilitated In Lekki by sucess001(m): 7:34pm On Oct 05, 2018
This has to be a joke. not even good for Forte Oil's PR

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Dilapidated Road That Femi Otedola's Forte Oil Rehabilitated In Lekki by bossvinqualad25(m): 7:44pm On Oct 05, 2018
When u are in need of durable and quality cars u can always count on me to give you the best,for more information,check my signature
Re: See The Dilapidated Road That Femi Otedola's Forte Oil Rehabilitated In Lekki by Ijebulogic(m): 7:55pm On Oct 05, 2018
Forte tankers destroyed this road, so the company should fix it and return it to how they met it. Besides this entire stretch is not up to 50metres. Oga camera man...well done with your camera angle. Kontinu
Re: See The Dilapidated Road That Femi Otedola's Forte Oil Rehabilitated In Lekki by Anslemchiboy(m): 8:53pm On Oct 05, 2018
Abeg make dem pack well even the road dat lead to fortoil depot at Ijora 7up under bridge it's in deplorable and unaccessible. Seybe them talk say charity begin 4 home Nigeria with show up shoor
Re: See The Dilapidated Road That Femi Otedola's Forte Oil Rehabilitated In Lekki by Nobody: 9:23pm On Oct 05, 2018
DEXTROVERT:
PDP
SAID
HE'S THEIR
GOVERNORSHIP
ASPIRANT

LOL
Did I hear you say lol? Okies
Re: See The Dilapidated Road That Femi Otedola's Forte Oil Rehabilitated In Lekki by tollyboy5(m): 12:54am On Oct 06, 2018
cogbuagu:
Good one

As an Uber and Taxify driver, My car done suffer for that spot.

Thanks and may God reward u.

I want to also thank APC member in lagos for voting out Ambode.

His achievement na only Epe his home town.
Let's be honest in comparing this man with Fashola.
Fashola 70% Ambode 30%

Every where I go pot hole and bad roads
I done change shocks, engine seating and lower arm of my car tire for this my uber and Taxify hustle.

See Ikeja bus terminal him commission no road for the buses to move.

I beg i can't wait for him to go back to Epe
Mr man just shut up abeg so Epe is not part of lagos. Or what did fashola and tinubu did @ epe. Rubbish
Re: See The Dilapidated Road That Femi Otedola's Forte Oil Rehabilitated In Lekki by tmartinstino2013: 7:17am On Oct 06, 2018
And so, if he no do d road se na me and u go come do am ni? in as much is benefit from us and from d road he must do it not until government cum do am joor... think of wat u can do for ur country don't think of wat ur country can do for u.... he must contribute for d development.... if must of our rich men done dey do all this Nigeria would av being better place by now..... hisssss
Re: See The Dilapidated Road That Femi Otedola's Forte Oil Rehabilitated In Lekki by litaninja(m): 8:16am On Oct 06, 2018
it is NOT his responsibility to fix the roads. It is the responsibility of the Governor YOU PAY TAXES, to fix the roads. If Forte oil fixes the road leading to their place of business, then be thankful.

Also, DO YOU KNOW THE GOVERNMENT DOES NOT ALLOW PRIVATE INDIVIDUALS CONSTRUCT OR FIX ROADS??

rentAcock:

(1) (2) (Reply)

Access Bank Wants Me To Commit Suicide / Top 20 Richest & Poorest Countries In The World's $94 Trillion Economy (Photos) / My Worst Regret While Trying To Make Money Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.