Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,283 members, 7,811,837 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:54 PM

Federal Fire Service Invite - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Federal Fire Service Invite (7430 Views)

Federal Fire Service (FFS) Recruitment 2018 / Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply / Federal Fire Service Recruitment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Federal Fire Service Invite by yunusasa: 8:16pm On Oct 08, 2018
Sunymoore:

Time up.. But you can edit someone's own with your details..

yeah but how do i get the invitation letter
Re: Federal Fire Service Invite by Sunymoore(m): 9:08pm On Oct 08, 2018
yunusasa:

yeah but how do i get the invitation letter
Check this page.. Someone dropped the link
Re: Federal Fire Service Invite by senatordave1(m): 9:34pm On Oct 08, 2018
mayowa94:
if you got an invite text and you saw not successful online. Write your email with small letter. it worked for me
Please sir,i have tried your method with my phone to no avail.please help me print it out,send it to my email.ill pay you
Re: Federal Fire Service Invite by phlamingboy(m): 9:35pm On Oct 08, 2018
Got the text since last week, been waiting for the mail till now, but it hasn't dropped
Re: Federal Fire Service Invite by Kheney89: 9:44pm On Oct 08, 2018
emmiesky:

I am from Cross River State, yet to receive tho. Let's keep our fingers crossed. #AllTheBest
Please if you have gotten the mail please kindly notify us.
Re: Federal Fire Service Invite by senatordave1(m): 10:08pm On Oct 08, 2018
Kheney89:

Please if you have gotten the mail please kindly notify us.
Am from crs,ive gotten the sms but cant printout
Re: Federal Fire Service Invite by Young93(m): 6:09am On Oct 09, 2018
Good morning. If you are going for the verification on 15th to 17th for senior officer (asf 11), please let me know.
thanks
Re: Federal Fire Service Invite by Sunymoore(m): 8:32am On Oct 09, 2018
senatordave1:

Please sir,i have tried your method with my phone to no avail.please help me print it out,send it to my email.ill pay you
Send your mail and application number..
hugoschiffbase@gmail.com
Re: Federal Fire Service Invite by Sunymoore(m): 8:36am On Oct 09, 2018
Young93:
Good morning. If you are going for the verification on 15th to 17th for senior officer (asf 11), please let me know.
thanks
Is assistant superintendent fire II equivalent to super intendent / Senior inspectors of fire II?
Re: Federal Fire Service Invite by Sunymoore(m): 9:54am On Oct 09, 2018
jessykings:
If you got the sms, Just go to www.cdfipb.careers and login using your email and application id to print out your invitation letter
Which of the three post on the invitation letter is equivalent to assistant superintendent of fire II
Re: Federal Fire Service Invite by jessykings(f): 10:16pm On Oct 09, 2018
Sunymoore:

Which of the three post on the invitation letter is equivalent to assistant superintendent of fire II
It's d 1st, superintendent/senior inspector of fire
Re: Federal Fire Service Invite by Sunymoore(m): 10:36pm On Oct 09, 2018
jessykings:
Thank you so much..
Re: Federal Fire Service Invite by Dostor: 10:58pm On Oct 09, 2018
For your medical fitness certificate for ffs contact 08154994220
Re: Federal Fire Service Invite by Brightgem(f): 5:53pm On Oct 13, 2018
jessykings:

Hello. Have you got any idea what is involved in the physical and aptitude tests?
Re: Federal Fire Service Invite by Kheney89: 7:40pm On Oct 13, 2018
[quote author=senatordave1 post=71909026]
Am from crs,ive gotten the sms but cant printout[/quote
Good luck. I have not received.
Re: Federal Fire Service Invite by Remedy007: 7:57pm On Oct 13, 2018
If you need an Original Medical Fitness Certificate not edited, reach me on 0703 322 4299, or WhatsApp me, I will send you a sample which if you like it, i will then proceed. It will bear any detail you want in it. Just test and see. Cost is negotiable and affordable. Thank you
Sample

Re: Federal Fire Service Invite by AlienRobot: 9:31pm On Oct 13, 2018
For past questions and answers on FFS, NPS and FRSC, contact us on Alienrobot01@gmail.com
Re: Federal Fire Service Invite by Ephraim4realm(m): 10:02pm On Oct 13, 2018
senatordav let chat 09054224995 am CRS gotten mail
Re: Federal Fire Service Invite by nebeolisa8: 1:45pm On Oct 14, 2018
jessykings:

Yes I did, yesterday though
But the venue is not listed. Do you hav any idea where Anambra State NFS will hold there own
Re: Federal Fire Service Invite by Tpresh(f): 1:51pm On Oct 14, 2018
nebeolisa8:

But the venue is not listed. Do you hav any idea where Anambra State NFS will hold there own

Anambra's screening is in Enugu
Saw Nigeria prison service school Enugu
Re: Federal Fire Service Invite by jessykings(f): 3:19pm On Oct 14, 2018
nebeolisa8:

It will hold @ Enugu
Re: Federal Fire Service Invite by nebeolisa8: 3:35pm On Oct 14, 2018
jessykings:

It will hold @ Enugu
Where in particular? And please what about the date issue? Is it a most that all those slated to undergo screening from 15th to 17th must all be there on the 15th? One can still go on 16th and 17th, right?
Re: Federal Fire Service Invite by jessykings(f): 3:42pm On Oct 14, 2018
nebeolisa8:

Where in particular? And please what about the date issue? Is it a most that all those slated to undergo screening from 15th to 17th must all be there on the 15th? One can still go on 16th and 17th, right?
ENUGU, EBONYI AND ANAMBRA-NIGERIA PRISONS SERVICE SCHOOL, ENUGU. Abt d date, I can't really say but I suggest you should be there by 2moro and see what's happening for yourself

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BANKING Jobs & EXPERIENCED HIRES.- Updates. / Sahara Group Vacancies / Bristow Helicopters Nigeria Limited Aptitude Test 12th october

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.