Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,526 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:57 PM

APC PRESIDENTIAL TICKET: 7,000 Delegates To Ratify Buhari’s Candidacy - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC PRESIDENTIAL TICKET: 7,000 Delegates To Ratify Buhari’s Candidacy (502 Views)

6,000 Delegates To Vote In PDP National Convention / WTO To Ratify The Appointment Of Okonjo-Iweala As Director-General Next Week / OJBEST Footwear: Osinbajo Sends Delegates To Man Who Offered To Be His Shoemaker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC PRESIDENTIAL TICKET: 7,000 Delegates To Ratify Buhari’s Candidacy by thegeniusmedia: 7:55pm On Oct 05, 2018
No fewer than 7,000 delegates will ratify on Saturday, President Muhammadu Buhari’s nomination as the candidate of the All Progressives Congress (APC) in next February’s election.

Gov. Kashim Shettima of Borno and Deputy Chairman of the APC Presidential Convention Planning Committee said the delegates will converge at the Eagle Square, Abuja for the ratification.

Shettima made this known while briefing newsmen on the party’s preparations ahead of the convention.

The delegates are drawn from the 36 states of the federation and the Federal Capital Territory (FCT), Shettima said.

He disclosed that the convention committee on security was working closely with security agencies to ensure a hitch-free exercise.

Shettima, who said that the convention would commence at 2.00 p.m, added that its transport committee was making arrangements to reduce to the barest minimum, inconveniences it might cause Abuja residents.

“We moved the convention time.......https://www.thegeniusmedia.com.ng/2018/10/05/delegates-to-ratify-buharis-candidacy/

Re: APC PRESIDENTIAL TICKET: 7,000 Delegates To Ratify Buhari’s Candidacy by bossvinqualad25(m): 8:00pm On Oct 05, 2018
When u are in need of durable and quality cars u can always count on me to give you the best,for more information,check my signature
Re: APC PRESIDENTIAL TICKET: 7,000 Delegates To Ratify Buhari’s Candidacy by menwongo(m): 10:04pm On Oct 05, 2018
bossvinqualad25:
When u are in need of durable and quality cars u can always count on me to give you the best,for more information,check my signature
When through your profile, no post of the said cars you are selling
Re: APC PRESIDENTIAL TICKET: 7,000 Delegates To Ratify Buhari’s Candidacy by bossvinqualad25(m): 3:21pm On Oct 06, 2018
menwongo:

I can send it to u on WhatsApp u add me up let's chat better
Re: APC PRESIDENTIAL TICKET: 7,000 Delegates To Ratify Buhari’s Candidacy by bossvinqualad25(m): 8:13pm On Oct 06, 2018
menwongo:

u can chat me up WhatsApp if u don't mind we my numba

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Jonathan: Whoever Emerges PDP Candidate Will Be Next President / No Amount Of Lies And Propaganda Can Safe Apc Defeat In Osun State / 2019: Obasanjo’s Party, 2 Others Form Strategic Alliance To Oust PMB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.