Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,695 members, 7,831,169 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:45 PM

Covenant University, Olumuyiwa Oludayo Sex Scandal: Osi Osi, Graduate Speaks - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Covenant University, Olumuyiwa Oludayo Sex Scandal: Osi Osi, Graduate Speaks (42618 Views)

Covenant University New Rules: Sacked Fmr. Registrar, Oludayo Reacts / Olumuyiwa Oludayo Sacked As Covenant University Registrar Over Sex Scandal / Olumuyiwa Oludayo: Sex Scandal Covenant University Lecturer Chat Leak By Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Covenant University, Olumuyiwa Oludayo Sex Scandal: Osi Osi, Graduate Speaks by Iampryde(m): 8:16am On Oct 06, 2018
Bill cosby everywhere...

1 Like

Re: Covenant University, Olumuyiwa Oludayo Sex Scandal: Osi Osi, Graduate Speaks by able20(m): 8:16am On Oct 06, 2018
hyfr:
To think most parents paid over a million naira to send their wards to CU, where sex will be foreign to them.. only for them to enter into the worst experience of sexual activity- sexual harassment.
Where all the girls innocent ?.
Re: Covenant University, Olumuyiwa Oludayo Sex Scandal: Osi Osi, Graduate Speaks by Kenturkey048(m): 8:17am On Oct 06, 2018
ednut1:
What is in this sex self
many things brother.and when i say many things i mean plenty plenty.
Re: Covenant University, Olumuyiwa Oludayo Sex Scandal: Osi Osi, Graduate Speaks by poseidon12: 8:17am On Oct 06, 2018
Candyflox:
of course he didn't force her directly bt indirectly he did, didn't u hear her say the fear of being suspended or expelled or u think after paying huge tuition she or her parents will want an expulsion? Just pray none of ur relatives would be placed in such pressure because the choices u hv are dicey imagine how long all dis hv been going on nd it just nw people r hearing about it dat to show how devilish dat school is, the best way to deal with Nigerians is wen u act all chrstainly and u still kill dem, no one will believe an accusation against dem without concrete proof which is something dese girls were denied of due to school regulations

It's very unfortunate that these sexual exploitations are happening in our society. However, most of these so called victims are just girls with loose morals, using sex to get what they want. Just look at the photo the female graduate took with the Registrar during her graduation. She was all smiles and happy. That Registrar needs to be sacked and prosecuted to protect the innocent girls, but some of these girls are disgusting.

2 Likes

Re: Covenant University, Olumuyiwa Oludayo Sex Scandal: Osi Osi, Graduate Speaks by Beemhan(m): 8:19am On Oct 06, 2018
texazzpete:

This is an embarrassing post. In just a few sentences, you’ve revealed how under-exposed and poorly educated you are.
Why are many Nigerian men so ignorant about sexual assault?
Nigerian men are not ignorant about sexual assault. No, that's not the problem. The problem is the average Nigerian man is a misogynist and a sexual predator in the making.

Put them in the same position as these lecturers and they'll do the same. So when they criticise victims of sexual harassment and defend those accused, they're just supporting one of their own.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Covenant University, Olumuyiwa Oludayo Sex Scandal: Osi Osi, Graduate Speaks by Splasshhh(f): 8:19am On Oct 06, 2018
U can get soft loans
Re: Covenant University, Olumuyiwa Oludayo Sex Scandal: Osi Osi, Graduate Speaks by hyfr(m): 8:20am On Oct 06, 2018
able20:

Where all the girls innocent ?.
80% are fresh out of home

1 Like

Re: Covenant University, Olumuyiwa Oludayo Sex Scandal: Osi Osi, Graduate Speaks by rhektor(m): 8:21am On Oct 06, 2018
chiefolododo:
force indirectly?

That's duress dude

1 Like

Re: Covenant University, Olumuyiwa Oludayo Sex Scandal: Osi Osi, Graduate Speaks by luminouz(m): 8:22am On Oct 06, 2018
Candyflox:
of course he didn't force her directly bt indirectly he did, didn't u hear her say the fear of being suspended or expelled or u think after paying huge tuition she or her parents will want an expulsion? Just pray none of ur relatives would be placed in such pressure because the choices u hv are dicey imagine how long all dis hv been going on nd it just nw people r hearing about it dat to show how devilish dat school is, the best way to deal with Nigerians is wen u act all chrstainly and u still kill dem, no one will believe an accusation against dem without concrete proof which is something dese girls were denied of due to school regulations
Here we go again with NL females and their sentimental bullshiit....
Let her come with proof and stop all these vituperations...
I hate rapists,but u and I know that these girls most times are not saints

2 Likes

Re: Covenant University, Olumuyiwa Oludayo Sex Scandal: Osi Osi, Graduate Speaks by poseidon12: 8:22am On Oct 06, 2018
amarachi06:
Of course is true! I was molested by my HOD in 2012 with his friends. Constantly subjected to the old fool and the funny part is the course Adviser who happens to be a woman, was pretending to care. This man pushed for my suspension as an exco from my department and my president went with him. I even narrated the whole situation to him and SUG Excos.
I wrote to the students Affairs and they did not about it after reducing my marks in every course l took and the funniest part was, he told my colleagues that "if l didn't friend him, that he must frustrate my life".
If the #metoomovement should happen in Nigeria today, you will be surprised with the turn of events.
Nigerian lecturers pride themselves with arrogance and wickedness.

Did you have a documented evidence? Like phone recordings of his advances and threats?

1 Like

Re: Covenant University, Olumuyiwa Oludayo Sex Scandal: Osi Osi, Graduate Speaks by dangotesmummy: 8:23am On Oct 06, 2018
Naija male Lecturers and sex scandal grin

Eyimatun legan grin

I'm very sure of the fact that sex scandal is as notorious in private universities than in public but its done low key and with subtle threats because they know the students don't really have a voice and it's the students word against the lecturer grin

Unfortunately I heard cu students don't use phones which is harder to prove.

Meanwhile with all the sexy little spoilt beeches walking up and Dan cu,it will take a lot of self restraint for a male lecturer to put his penis in check.their hour glass shape and pencil skirt na die grin

1 Like

Re: Covenant University, Olumuyiwa Oludayo Sex Scandal: Osi Osi, Graduate Speaks by sarcasticdude(m): 8:23am On Oct 06, 2018
Faceook news don become news okwaya?!! cheesy Anyway if u think these /bitches are innocent ur new in the game cheesy
Re: Covenant University, Olumuyiwa Oludayo Sex Scandal: Osi Osi, Graduate Speaks by sarcasticdude(m): 8:23am On Oct 06, 2018
Faceook news don become news okwaya?!! cheesy Anyway if u think these /bitches are innocent ur new in the game cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Covenant University, Olumuyiwa Oludayo Sex Scandal: Osi Osi, Graduate Speaks by gwmlogistic: 8:25am On Oct 06, 2018
We k
Re: Covenant University, Olumuyiwa Oludayo Sex Scandal: Osi Osi, Graduate Speaks by luminouz(m): 8:26am On Oct 06, 2018
amarachi06:
Of course is true! I was molested by my HOD in 2012 with his friends. Constantly subjected to the old fool and the funny part is the course Adviser who happens to be a woman, was pretending to care. This man pushed for my suspension as an exco from my department and my president went with him. I even narrated the whole situation to him and SUG Excos.
I wrote to the students Affairs and they did not about it after reducing my marks in every course l took and the funniest part was, he told my colleagues that "if l didn't friend him, that he must frustrate my life".
If the #metoomovement should happen in Nigeria today, you will be surprised with the turn of events.

So how did u escape
Re: Covenant University, Olumuyiwa Oludayo Sex Scandal: Osi Osi, Graduate Speaks by mitje(m): 8:28am On Oct 06, 2018
ednut1:
What is in this sex self

For men I think it is going back to the place they came from cos, as the saying goes, no place like home
Re: Covenant University, Olumuyiwa Oludayo Sex Scandal: Osi Osi, Graduate Speaks by SIRTee15: 8:31am On Oct 06, 2018
bigtt76:
Would she just be suspended or expelled without a cause? Did the man go to her hostel and drag her out? Lets cut the slack and face the issues here .....she threw herself on the man and he did what he did by her compulsion angry ....if as a student you mind your business and still get harrassed or failed, report to the authorities and not succumb to their entreaties and not after 5 years you come out and be playing victim angry

That u are lady and spewing such ignorance amazes me...
It's like u oblivious of what's going on in our institution....
U said 'if the lady minds her business she will be safe' as if that statement is a full prove immunity to sexual harassment that's been tested and trusted....
Some Nigerian lecturers are just perverts and it's not helped with the fact that most nigerian female students are academic mediocre at best and are not in any vantage position to challenge the scores dished out to them by these lecturers...
Go to state universities and see rampant sexual abuse of vulnerable female students by both academic and non-academic staffs....
I'm sure u will be disgusted....

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Covenant University, Olumuyiwa Oludayo Sex Scandal: Osi Osi, Graduate Speaks by poseidon12: 8:31am On Oct 06, 2018
pentax:

I wonder how you reason, what will you do with good lawyers when there is no evidence to back you up Abi you didn't read where she said gadgets were not allowed in the school so there was no way she could have recorded anything

Are phones not allowed at Covenant University? I doubt it. What I understand from the girl's post is that they are scared of being caught recording the harasser. I would like to know if phones and recording devices are not allowed in the school. Some students abroad actually use tiny recording devices to record their lectures.
Re: Covenant University, Olumuyiwa Oludayo Sex Scandal: Osi Osi, Graduate Speaks by luminouz(m): 8:32am On Oct 06, 2018
pentax:

I wonder how you reason, what will you do with good lawyers when there is no evidence to back you up Abi you didn't read where she said gadgets were not allowed in the school so there was no way she could have recorded anything
Lmaoooo....
N she couldn't sneak in anything
For 4 years?? Dude be real biko.....
The guy bleeped her in different places at different times in different years.....so she couldn't at one time sneak in a pic or find someone who could We both know she wouldn't have come out to say shiit on her own without the recent hoohaaa on FB!
Women are opportunists..once they sense weakness they pounce in for the kill....
she now decided to join d bandwagon since 2011
I'm not saying the registrar is innocent but ion believe her without proofs....same as CR7 issue when the girl collected 200k for settlement years ago n NOW she is also suing for the same amount....I mean does that not sound fishy??

3 Likes

Re: Covenant University, Olumuyiwa Oludayo Sex Scandal: Osi Osi, Graduate Speaks by luminouz(m): 8:33am On Oct 06, 2018
poseidon12:

Are phones not allowed at Covenant University? I doubt it. What I understand from the girl's post is that they are scared of being caught recording the harasser. I would like to know if phones and recording devices are not allowed in the school. Some students abroad actually use tiny recording devices to record their lectures.
U dey mind that guy??.
Even then there were pocket recorders... undecided
Re: Covenant University, Olumuyiwa Oludayo Sex Scandal: Osi Osi, Graduate Speaks by hopexter(m): 8:33am On Oct 06, 2018
amaniro:
shocked

Its now that they know they'd speak out.

The did has been done

You should be sentenced with Olumiyiwa oludayo. Does lateness in rape report justifies the accuser. I hope your daughter doesn't go through the same thing those kids went through. Imagine paying a school fees of half a million for a dream institution and you get suspended, think of the disappointment you'll bring to your family, once you're manipulated by this, what would you do than to be silence of the violation of which you had no device/gadget to keep records and evidence of. An evil done did with no justification would be a continous doings. Discover to recover. undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Covenant University, Olumuyiwa Oludayo Sex Scandal: Osi Osi, Graduate Speaks by deloon(m): 8:34am On Oct 06, 2018
hopara1:
I wonder how some of us reason... what are you really saying,afraid of what?if your parents can afford huge tuition...they can also afford huge lawyers that can solve and speak for them if don't like what those evil guys are doing to them.
You are not being realistic.
Re: Covenant University, Olumuyiwa Oludayo Sex Scandal: Osi Osi, Graduate Speaks by katanga1: 8:35am On Oct 06, 2018
She obviously wasn't forced. Did it multiple times with him as well with her boyfriend and so many other men. Tell us when you were disvirgined. You feel you can ruin his life. I'm sure you cohersed him into it.
Re: Covenant University, Olumuyiwa Oludayo Sex Scandal: Osi Osi, Graduate Speaks by sacx: 8:36am On Oct 06, 2018
That photo they took together shows that girl was very comfy with him. If she has no evidence to substantiate the claim that she was induced, then she can as well remain silent.
Re: Covenant University, Olumuyiwa Oludayo Sex Scandal: Osi Osi, Graduate Speaks by luminouz(m): 8:37am On Oct 06, 2018
SIRTee15:

U said 'if the lady minds her business she will be safe' as if it's that's a full prove immunity to sexual harassment that's been tested and trusted....
Some Nigerian lecturers are just perverts and it's not helped with the fact that most nigerian female students are academic mediocre at best and are not in any vantage position to challenge the scores dished out to them by these lecturers...
Go to state universities and see rampant sexual abuse of vulnerable female students by both academic and non-academic staffs....
The saving grace
U keep talking as if most of these girls are innocent...I have seen where they also use their bodies to get marks from lecturers!!! Sexual abuse occurs..yes..but also blatant soliciting for marks through sex by these females.....
If u don't agree to these,then ur biased!!

2 Likes

Re: Covenant University, Olumuyiwa Oludayo Sex Scandal: Osi Osi, Graduate Speaks by sisisioge: 8:38am On Oct 06, 2018
Na wa! When you outlaw sex amongst grown ups, that's when they become tigers after the outlawed...taking wherever it can be seen angry
Re: Covenant University, Olumuyiwa Oludayo Sex Scandal: Osi Osi, Graduate Speaks by OgbeniSamm(m): 8:38am On Oct 06, 2018
[s][/s]
amaniro:
shocked

Its now that they know they'd speak out.

The did has been done

Deed, not did
Re: Covenant University, Olumuyiwa Oludayo Sex Scandal: Osi Osi, Graduate Speaks by bigtt76(f): 8:38am On Oct 06, 2018
You all know that 99% of the cases are as a result of the girls throwing themselves at the lecturers because most times they're not ready to seat in class for lessons etc and always on Social Media ...its worst now than it was during my days in the University. Too much distractions around than it was then.

Have you ever heard of a staunch Scripture Union (SU) or a Deeper life female member sexually harassed in school? I guess you've not ...because they 'mind their business' and dress decently to lectures. Take it or leave it .....sexually harassed girls by lecturers are 99% the cause of their travails.

This lady kept on talking about big boobs ....it would be interesting to have seen her pix while in school to know how she tried to cover it up or something.

BTW ...her pix with the man does not in anyway paint a picture of someone who is a victim. To me this is probably was a case of a failed deal or relationship undecided

SIRTee15:

U said 'if the lady minds her business she will be safe' as if it's that's a full prove immunity to sexual harassment that's been tested and trusted....
The saving grace

4 Likes

Re: Covenant University, Olumuyiwa Oludayo Sex Scandal: Osi Osi, Graduate Speaks by Analysiscorner: 8:40am On Oct 06, 2018
amarachi06:
Please, what was the nature of the harassment? Did he have your phone number? The reduced marks, did it cut across all the students that were your mates?

1 Like

Re: Covenant University, Olumuyiwa Oludayo Sex Scandal: Osi Osi, Graduate Speaks by Buffalo2(m): 8:41am On Oct 06, 2018
Aside the sexual wahala, the man is very proud, silly and arrogant as a person. I had an encounter with him last year December during an interview at Covenant University . I made the cut after the CBT stage and I was to meet with him and some other members of the panel. As the interaction was going on, an issue came up on "middle class" citizens of the 70s and 80s but that word seemed alien or funny to him and cos of that he just turned me to an object of mockery and that was the end of the interview . I prayed to God for a better placement and as God ll have it, I got a far better job by March.

2 Likes

Re: Covenant University, Olumuyiwa Oludayo Sex Scandal: Osi Osi, Graduate Speaks by femi4: 8:43am On Oct 06, 2018
amarachi06:
Your course adviser didn't do well at all. A woman for that matter
Re: Covenant University, Olumuyiwa Oludayo Sex Scandal: Osi Osi, Graduate Speaks by amarachi06(f): 8:44am On Oct 06, 2018
poseidon12:

Did you have a documented evidence? Like phone recordings of his advances and threats?

l had then, but my SUG president overlooked it. They suggested l go with it to avoid being suspended or killed in the process.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

300L OOU Student Found Dead Near A River, Body Found After 5 Days (Photos) / Lady Who Graduated As Best Flying Student From The Nigerian Air Force / What Is The Difference Between Pharmacology And Pharmacy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.