Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,744 members, 7,831,377 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:54 PM

Covenant University, Olumuyiwa Oludayo Sex Scandal: Osi Osi, Graduate Speaks - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Covenant University, Olumuyiwa Oludayo Sex Scandal: Osi Osi, Graduate Speaks (42622 Views)

Covenant University New Rules: Sacked Fmr. Registrar, Oludayo Reacts / Olumuyiwa Oludayo Sacked As Covenant University Registrar Over Sex Scandal / Olumuyiwa Oludayo: Sex Scandal Covenant University Lecturer Chat Leak By Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Covenant University, Olumuyiwa Oludayo Sex Scandal: Osi Osi, Graduate Speaks by amarachi06(f): 8:45am On Oct 06, 2018
femi4:
Your course adviser didn't do well at all. A woman for that matter

She is like that to others and is only God that will judge them.

2 Likes

Re: Covenant University, Olumuyiwa Oludayo Sex Scandal: Osi Osi, Graduate Speaks by Gourdoinc(m): 8:47am On Oct 06, 2018
men are begining to face a scourge of character assassination due to women coming up with unfounded fantasy stories they were privy too. from Supreme Court judge Mueller, to Cristiano Ronaldo and now to this young man. it could be you tomorrow.

rise up against unfounded rape allegations.

4 Likes

Re: Covenant University, Olumuyiwa Oludayo Sex Scandal: Osi Osi, Graduate Speaks by Agugbadin: 8:48am On Oct 06, 2018
kaorama:
Investigate. Something tells me it's true but the lady wasn't forced

If your sister or daughter is a victim you will know how painful for an adult of that position to sexaully exploit this children. Are you not aware of the protest by a group of American women over Trump nominee for the judiciary, because he sexaully assaulted a woman 32 years ago when they were young.
Re: Covenant University, Olumuyiwa Oludayo Sex Scandal: Osi Osi, Graduate Speaks by femi4: 8:48am On Oct 06, 2018
amarachi06:

She is like that to others and is only God that will judge them.
These lecturers are so wicked that they cover up for one another. Its like a cult

6 Likes

Re: Covenant University, Olumuyiwa Oludayo Sex Scandal: Osi Osi, Graduate Speaks by legibow: 8:49am On Oct 06, 2018
kaorama:
even if it is true, why is it after she has graduated � that she is reporting.... Next case please
Re: Covenant University, Olumuyiwa Oludayo Sex Scandal: Osi Osi, Graduate Speaks by SIRTee15: 8:49am On Oct 06, 2018
Beemhan:

Nigerian men are not ignorant about sexual assault. No, that's not the problem. The problem is the average Nigerian man is a misogynist and a sexual predator in the making.

Put them in the same position as these lecturers and they'll do the same. So when they criticise victims of sexual harassment and defend those accused, they're just supporting one of their own.

I guess this is the main issue...
The average nigerian man in a position of authority believe it's his own God given right to sexually exploit any vulnerable woman under him whatever the circumstances....
Especially if the woman comes to him for help....
They find it difficult to extend a hand of gratitude to a female without anything in return....
They see sex in every mature woman and imagine sexual acts as a form of self-glorifying conquest....
Their psyche has been wired or should I say damaged to blame the woman for putting herself in such difficult situation rather than address the main issue which is sexual pervertion.....

6 Likes

Re: Covenant University, Olumuyiwa Oludayo Sex Scandal: Osi Osi, Graduate Speaks by xpool(m): 8:51am On Oct 06, 2018
amaniro:
shocked

Its now that they know they'd speak out.

The did has been done
May your daughters and sisters, even your mother be victims of sexual abuse.

1 Like

Re: Covenant University, Olumuyiwa Oludayo Sex Scandal: Osi Osi, Graduate Speaks by Nobody: 8:52am On Oct 06, 2018
kaorama:
Noticed how she didn't use the word rape but exploited.

3 Likes

Re: Covenant University, Olumuyiwa Oludayo Sex Scandal: Osi Osi, Graduate Speaks by maasoap(m): 8:54am On Oct 06, 2018
mu2sa2:
You can't be categorical that they are not innocent. We all know that the guys running the affairs of higher institutions of learning in this country exploit students, especially females. The faith- based schools are even worse because those hypocrites would pretend, but are unrepentant play boys. In fact many of them won't leave these institutions for another job because of the opportunity it offers for endless free sexx. It is not easy for a student to expose these guys because they operate like a cult and would protect each other in the event of an investigation. As a victim you also have to think twice before speaking out, for fear of being expelled after having paid the hefty tuition and other exorbitant fees. The school would want to protect its image and after "investigation" will dismiss your allegation as baseless. The lure of CU in particular is strong because it is presenting itself as a perfect place for parents to send their children. But with these allegations people will soon see the place for what it is- a centre of hypocrisy.

No one here who passed through Nigeria higher institutions of learning that didn't know this. But trust our guys here, they would be commenting as if their brain is on leave.
Imagine asking for evidence and proof when CU is the name of the institution involved! Do they allow them to carry gadgets around?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Covenant University, Olumuyiwa Oludayo Sex Scandal: Osi Osi, Graduate Speaks by xpool(m): 8:54am On Oct 06, 2018
slivertongue:
SAD &WICKED!!
bt some of dis girls aint as innocent as dey want d public 2bliv. he exploited u, bt didnt force u abi
Have you ever heard of "undue advantage" or "taking advantage of someone"?
A lecturer, teacher or any other school official is ENTRUSTED with the duty of making STUDENTS graduates , in CHARACTER and ACADEMICS.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Covenant University, Olumuyiwa Oludayo Sex Scandal: Osi Osi, Graduate Speaks by uboma(m): 8:57am On Oct 06, 2018
There is no smoke without fire.
The lady cannot be entirely free from blame....
Re: Covenant University, Olumuyiwa Oludayo Sex Scandal: Osi Osi, Graduate Speaks by Nobody: 8:59am On Oct 06, 2018
hyfr:
To think most parents paid over a million naira to send their wards to CU, where sex will be foreign to them.. only for them to enter into the worst experience of sexual activity- sexual harassment.
CU and ABUA fear those two schools.

1 Like

Re: Covenant University, Olumuyiwa Oludayo Sex Scandal: Osi Osi, Graduate Speaks by lasmile(f): 8:59am On Oct 06, 2018
By their fruit we shall know them. Despite all the huge fees the University I no different from other universities.

University of Sex
Re: Covenant University, Olumuyiwa Oludayo Sex Scandal: Osi Osi, Graduate Speaks by Nobody: 8:59am On Oct 06, 2018
bigtt76:
Would she just be suspended or expelled without a cause? Did the man go to her hostel and drag her out? Lets cut the slack and face the issues here .....she threw herself on the man and he did what he did by her compulsion angry ....if as a student you mind your business and still get harrassed or failed, report to the authorities and not succumb to their entreaties and not after 5 years you come out and be playing victim angry

You've disgraced the female gender.

Jeez ,see what is coming from you(a woman)

4 Likes

Re: Covenant University, Olumuyiwa Oludayo Sex Scandal: Osi Osi, Graduate Speaks by maasoap(m): 9:00am On Oct 06, 2018
bigtt76:
Would she just be suspended or expelled without a cause? Did the man go to her hostel and drag her out?

He didn't have to. It's because of tricky situation like this that made Bill Cosby harrassed women for so many years.

Lets cut the slack and face the issues here .....she threw herself on the man and he did what he did by her compulsion angry ....if as a student you mind your business and still get harrassed or failed, report to the authorities and not succumb to their entreaties and not after 5 years you come out and be playing victim

Lol at the authorities.

2 Likes

Re: Covenant University, Olumuyiwa Oludayo Sex Scandal: Osi Osi, Graduate Speaks by oruma19: 9:00am On Oct 06, 2018
amaniro:
shocked

Its now that they know they'd speak out.

The did has been done
see the stupid comment u r making. U must be a rapist too. Pray it doesnt happen to ur sister or dotas. Nonsense

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Covenant University, Olumuyiwa Oludayo Sex Scandal: Osi Osi, Graduate Speaks by ariesbull: 9:01am On Oct 06, 2018
Wild Wild Convenant university
Re: Covenant University, Olumuyiwa Oludayo Sex Scandal: Osi Osi, Graduate Speaks by oruma19: 9:02am On Oct 06, 2018
Even their pastors harrass and rape let alone their academic staff. Abeg make una leave mata for matthias. U need to go to be able to know. These people are evil and they pay tithe...awon werey!

2 Likes

Re: Covenant University, Olumuyiwa Oludayo Sex Scandal: Osi Osi, Graduate Speaks by SIRTee15: 9:02am On Oct 06, 2018
luminouz:

U keep talking as if most of these girls are innocent...I have seen where they also use their bodies to get marks from lecturers!!! Sexual abuse occurs..yes..but also blatant soliciting for marks through sex by these females.....
If u don't agree to these,then ur biased!!

It's a citadel of learning....
The core foundation academic institutions stand for is merit....
If that is sacrificed on the altar of lust of the flesh simply because it was initiated by the female student....
Then there's nothing mere to be said about such institution....
Nigeria universities are not the only one with male lecturers admitting female students....
Yet they are the ones always blaming female students for the rampant sexual abuse going on in campuses....
They will never address the pervertness of their male staffs.....
This things don't even occur on such large scale in other developing countries....
Sometimes, I wonder what's wrong with us as a people....

4 Likes

Re: Covenant University, Olumuyiwa Oludayo Sex Scandal: Osi Osi, Graduate Speaks by xpool(m): 9:03am On Oct 06, 2018
uboma:
There is no smoke without fire.

The lady cannot be entirely free from blame....
Will you guys stop defending evil.
Shut up!
This is why crime is persistently circulating in the country, that is why God is punishing us with bad rulers.

6 Likes

Re: Covenant University, Olumuyiwa Oludayo Sex Scandal: Osi Osi, Graduate Speaks by Mydazz(m): 9:04am On Oct 06, 2018
I don't know how some of these stories are but I believe that if you want to set the narrative straight you should all the beans not some,...... There must be a hold before there can be exploitation, these girls should say what he using as a hold on them
Re: Covenant University, Olumuyiwa Oludayo Sex Scandal: Osi Osi, Graduate Speaks by donpope1(m): 9:05am On Oct 06, 2018
It do disgusting that despite the previous allegations against this man, CU still retained him

3 Likes

Re: Covenant University, Olumuyiwa Oludayo Sex Scandal: Osi Osi, Graduate Speaks by maasoap(m): 9:07am On Oct 06, 2018
legibow:
even if it is true, why is it after she has graduated � that she is reporting .... Next case please

Hmmmm! I wouldn't say you lack wisdom in order not to sound offensive but I would rather say that your knowledge about sexual harassment is shallow. Before you can understand psychology behind it, you have to see yourself as the victim, then you will understand why you it may take you years to speak up if you even ever do.

1 Like

Re: Covenant University, Olumuyiwa Oludayo Sex Scandal: Osi Osi, Graduate Speaks by jmaxjohn(m): 9:13am On Oct 06, 2018
texazzpete:

This is an embarrassing post. In just a few sentences, you’ve revealed how under-exposed and poorly educated you are.
Why are many Nigerian men so ignorant about sexual assault?

Honestly! I've seen 2 fools in the 1st page, alone, of this thread today and I'm pained.
Another one even called her stupid girl. Most nairalanders are immature.

3 Likes

Re: Covenant University, Olumuyiwa Oludayo Sex Scandal: Osi Osi, Graduate Speaks by SensaGreene: 9:13am On Oct 06, 2018
I also graduated in 2011, I know her facially not personally. Me I was a mind your business kinda person whilst I was there. I don't know any one Muyiwa harassed physically. However, he constantly made sexual comments about my friends butt and hips. He constantly had ladies surrounding him, for one reason or the other so temptation was gonna lurk around obviously.

6 Likes

Re: Covenant University, Olumuyiwa Oludayo Sex Scandal: Osi Osi, Graduate Speaks by slivertongue: 9:16am On Oct 06, 2018
we had same problem in our days in d early 90s wen dia wia no state or private uni bt most ladies stud dia ground
Re: Covenant University, Olumuyiwa Oludayo Sex Scandal: Osi Osi, Graduate Speaks by LadyHeaven(f): 9:17am On Oct 06, 2018
poseidon12:

Are phones not allowed at Covenant University? I doubt it. What I understand from the girl's post is that they are scared of being caught recording the harasser. I would like to know if phones and recording devices are not allowed in the school. Some students abroad actually use tiny recording devices to record their lectures.

They are NOT allowed, if caught you may get suspended or expelled depending on how the pendulum swings, people bashing the girls and calling them loose or opportunists have NO idea what goes on in all this so called Christian higher institutions, they are even worse than Federal at least you can record convos, gather strong men to f the man to up, you can do something but there, my lawd is it the fear of been a social pariah, the fear of expulsion after your parents have spent loads, the naivety of the students? Trust me it's not as easy as people think, Life isn't always black and white

2 Likes

Re: Covenant University, Olumuyiwa Oludayo Sex Scandal: Osi Osi, Graduate Speaks by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 9:21am On Oct 06, 2018
this is an interesting revelation... Though not palatable to the ears. But can we ask? Is it to defame the personality or the institution?

If you're probably interested in genuine land/property acquisition in best locations, you can reach us through the contact in the signature below (08027390046) or click the WhatsApp chat link to chat with us.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ID23qvIQw64&t=3s
Re: Covenant University, Olumuyiwa Oludayo Sex Scandal: Osi Osi, Graduate Speaks by seangy4konji: 9:27am On Oct 06, 2018
They were not forced.they were enjoying the benefits of dating the lecturers self...

That's my opinion.I have malaria

1 Like

Re: Covenant University, Olumuyiwa Oludayo Sex Scandal: Osi Osi, Graduate Speaks by Originalsly: 9:29am On Oct 06, 2018
As we.can see from some of the comments...... if the victim does not have proof...then the sex was consensual or allegation false. Like the Catholic church....these predators are protected by the institutions. The Police will not take the victim's words over that of the lecturers/administrators. ....after all... they have degrees. I'll advise any such victim to take the matter to the streets.....set up a beat down for the predator.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lady Who Graduated As Best Flying Student From The Nigerian Air Force / What Is The Difference Between Pharmacology And Pharmacy? / Parents, Students Cry Out As Universities Hike Fees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.