Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,612 members, 7,813,003 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:25 AM

Covenant University, Olumuyiwa Oludayo Sex Scandal: Osi Osi, Graduate Speaks - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Covenant University, Olumuyiwa Oludayo Sex Scandal: Osi Osi, Graduate Speaks (42534 Views)

Covenant University New Rules: Sacked Fmr. Registrar, Oludayo Reacts / Olumuyiwa Oludayo Sacked As Covenant University Registrar Over Sex Scandal / Olumuyiwa Oludayo: Sex Scandal Covenant University Lecturer Chat Leak By Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Covenant University, Olumuyiwa Oludayo Sex Scandal: Osi Osi, Graduate Speaks by Culin(f): 3:57pm On Oct 06, 2018
VULCAN:
That picture gave her away. She was a willing participant in their relationship. Check out her smile!

Yea. But some ladies and their funny attitude. She still had the guts to claim exploitation making the man look terrible. I'm not in support of his actions anyway.
Re: Covenant University, Olumuyiwa Oludayo Sex Scandal: Osi Osi, Graduate Speaks by hopara1(m): 4:04pm On Oct 06, 2018
pentax:

I wonder how you reason, what will you do with good lawyers when there is no evidence to back you up Abi you didn't read where she said gadgets were not allowed in the school so there was no way she could have recorded anything
there are 101ways to have evidence against such case... once a human is doing something of such magnitude... the human sense of defense, reason are mostly at 0%,using it as means of getting things ready for the implication is achievable... just focus,there is always an opening!
Re: Covenant University, Olumuyiwa Oludayo Sex Scandal: Osi Osi, Graduate Speaks by daprofo: 4:27pm On Oct 06, 2018

1 Like

Re: Covenant University, Olumuyiwa Oludayo Sex Scandal: Osi Osi, Graduate Speaks by Nobody: 10:07pm On Oct 06, 2018
dmakoy:
Following weeks of sexual harassment allegations against the registrar of Covenant University, Dr. Olumuyiwa Oludayo, another female graduate of the University has come to allege that the registrar sexually exploited her consistently, when he was the Dean of Students' Affairs at the University.

The lady, by Facebook name: "Osi Osi", is a 2011 graduate of Covenant University.

She highlighted how Dr. Muyiwa Oludayo (then Mr. Muyiwa Fadugba) consistently sexually exploited her when she was an undergraduate at Covenant University.

Now she has courageously come out to boldly challenge Dr. Oludayo to come out and deny this accusation against him.

She posted this on the official Facebook group page of the Covenant University Alumni Association.

See screenshots below:

The last one is a picture of Osi and Oludayo (as Dean of students' affairs), in 2011 during her BSc graduation thanksgiving at the University's chapel, as seen on her Facebook profile.
after enjoying the mans banging power now that missing him you're crying foul shut up jare !
Re: Covenant University, Olumuyiwa Oludayo Sex Scandal: Osi Osi, Graduate Speaks by OmoEpe(m): 10:54pm On Oct 06, 2018
donpope1:
fake news, he was never sacked

Are you sure? I watched Papa say online that CU is currently without a registrar. Kindly confirm this
My cousin that lectures there sent me the clips

Don't think you are right on this.
Re: Covenant University, Olumuyiwa Oludayo Sex Scandal: Osi Osi, Graduate Speaks by poseidon12: 1:20am On Oct 07, 2018
Gourdoinc:
men are begining to face a scourge of character assassination due to women coming up with unfounded fantasy stories they were privy too. from Supreme Court judge Mueller, to Cristiano Ronaldo and now to this young man. it could be you tomorrow.

rise up against unfounded rape allegations.

Supreme court judge Mueller? Mueller is not a supreme court judge. He is Independent Counsel that is investigating the possible collision of Trump campaign with Russia.
Re: Covenant University, Olumuyiwa Oludayo Sex Scandal: Osi Osi, Graduate Speaks by poseidon12: 1:26am On Oct 07, 2018
SensaGreene:
I also graduated in 2011, I know her facially not personally. Me I was a mind your business kinda person whilst I was there. I don't know any one Muyiwa harassed physically. However, he constantly made sexual comments about my friends butt and hips. He constantly had ladies surrounding him, for one reason or the other so temptation was gonna lurk around obviously.

It's good we have a graduate of CU here. Is it true that you guys are not allowed to have phones on campus?
Re: Covenant University, Olumuyiwa Oludayo Sex Scandal: Osi Osi, Graduate Speaks by poseidon12: 1:32am On Oct 07, 2018
LadyHeaven:

They are NOT allowed, if caught you may get suspended or expelled depending on how the pendulum swings, people bashing the girls and calling them loose or opportunists have NO idea what goes on in all this so called Christian higher institutions, they are even worse than Federal at least you can record convos, gather strong men to f the man to up, you can do something but there, my lawd is it the fear of been a social pariah, the fear of expulsion after your parents have spent loads, the naivety of the students? Trust me it's not as easy as people think, Life isn't always black and white

Thanks for explaining. I can understand the difficult situation better now. That is like being in prison. Are the school authorities aware? How about the parents? I don't think I can recommend such a school.
Re: Covenant University, Olumuyiwa Oludayo Sex Scandal: Osi Osi, Graduate Speaks by poseidon12: 1:39am On Oct 07, 2018
Originalsly:
As we.can see from some of the comments...... if the victim does not have proof...then the sex was consensual or allegation false. Like the Catholic church....these predators are protected by the institutions. The Police will not take the victim's words over that of the lecturers/administrators. ....after all... they have degrees. I'll advise any such victim to take the matter to the streets.....set up a beat down for the predator.

The beat down option sounds like a good idea since the school authorities will not protect the students. That's a terrible situation. I know the school is relatively new; but it might be a good idea to get the alumi association involved. At least they have graduated and will have nothing to lose by advocating for the students.

1 Like

Re: Covenant University, Olumuyiwa Oludayo Sex Scandal: Osi Osi, Graduate Speaks by LadyHeaven(f): 6:28am On Oct 07, 2018
poseidon12:

Thanks for explaining. I can understand the difficult situation better now. That is like being in prison. Are the school authorities aware? How about the parents? I don't think I can recommend such a school.

Teaching, community living, & learning are all TOP notch in most of these Christian schools, but their self righteousness and over zealous albeit hypocritical morality leaves a lot to be desired, may God help us all
Re: Covenant University, Olumuyiwa Oludayo Sex Scandal: Osi Osi, Graduate Speaks by dangotesmummy: 1:30pm On Oct 12, 2018
CodeTemplar:
The girls are to be bla.ed even if all these allegations are true.
Why don't they get concrete evidences when the said act was on and they have the chance?
They always come after graduation and think social media is a form of evidence.
shebi its phone you will use to do evidence and they say phones aren't allowed in cu.secondly person wey dey find certificate go play the fool.if they make noise it can affect their graduation however once they get their certificate, they can raise allegations
Re: Covenant University, Olumuyiwa Oludayo Sex Scandal: Osi Osi, Graduate Speaks by dmakoy: 5:56pm On Nov 23, 2018
Here is the Ending of this Season of Scandals: #DrOlumuyiwaOludayoFired undecided

https://www.nairaland.com/4850322/covenant-university-sex-scandal-bishop

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Imo State University Student Slumps & Dies After Her Project Defence (Photos) / Reaction As Boy Who Moved Many With His Campaign Speech Loses Election (Videos) / A Housemaster Injures SS3 Student In Ogun State(graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.