Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,471 members, 7,816,117 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:25 AM

Male Models In Independence Day Nude Shot Claims PIC Was Photoshopped - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Male Models In Independence Day Nude Shot Claims PIC Was Photoshopped (3968 Views)

Makurdi Male Models Pose Nude In Independence Shot / My Exquisite Photography Skills: Haters Will Say It Was Photoshopped / Lady Whose Face Was Photoshopped Into Another Woman's Body Apologizes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Male Models In Independence Day Nude Shot Claims PIC Was Photoshopped by MetroVillaZone(f): 12:51am On Oct 06, 2018
You will recall that on Independence Day, 1st October, 2018, Nude Photo of 2 Makurdi based models were all over social media. The two were quickly condemned by public as morally bankrupt.

SEE HERE: https://www.nairaland.com/4764086/makurdi-male-models-pose-nude

One of the model Urban Plug better known as Elvis (left) has stepped up to address the photo, he claims the photo was tampered and manipulated by unknown persons and they were NOT NUDE.

Hmmm... Its hard to disregard his claims but after having a better look, you might also be right to think that they took a new shot to cover their asses. LOL *winks* grin

More https://www.metrovillazone.com.ng/2018/10/makurdi-male-models-in-independence-day-nude-photoshopped.html

Re: Male Models In Independence Day Nude Shot Claims PIC Was Photoshopped by Yeligray(m): 1:05am On Oct 06, 2018
People are evil...
That's how some people will be passing by not knowing that someone has actually striped them naked in their imagination

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Male Models In Independence Day Nude Shot Claims PIC Was Photoshopped by Donkinno: 4:09am On Oct 06, 2018
the person wey do this thing wicked

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Male Models In Independence Day Nude Shot Claims PIC Was Photoshopped by vincentjk(m): 5:09am On Oct 06, 2018
Lol but the two pix ain't the same la

U took a nude pic, dem catch u, u run go take anoda 1 with shorts Abi

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Male Models In Independence Day Nude Shot Claims PIC Was Photoshopped by Oyindidi(f): 5:19am On Oct 06, 2018
The original photo sef no make sense. I no see reason why 2 guys go kneel down snap without shirts. Damage control

2 Likes

Re: Male Models In Independence Day Nude Shot Claims PIC Was Photoshopped by Awaitingkopa(f): 5:21am On Oct 06, 2018
The pictures are not same. The first guy gave them away. Lol plus check the legs.
Re: Male Models In Independence Day Nude Shot Claims PIC Was Photoshopped by IPOBrep: 6:49am On Oct 06, 2018
Why pose like an idiot in the first place ?
Re: Male Models In Independence Day Nude Shot Claims PIC Was Photoshopped by don4real18(m): 6:49am On Oct 06, 2018
As a pro graphics designer with years of experience in effects and manipulation, I can tell you all that the picture was not manipulated.
There's real gay shit going on over there grin

9 Likes

Re: Male Models In Independence Day Nude Shot Claims PIC Was Photoshopped by Preshy561(f): 6:57am On Oct 06, 2018
don4real18:
As a pro graphics designer with years of experience in effects and manipulation, I can tell you all that the picture was not manipulated.
There's real gay shit going on over there grin
You are right.
I checked the facial look and compared, they obviously ran to take the second picture.

5 Likes

Re: Male Models In Independence Day Nude Shot Claims PIC Was Photoshopped by Morbeta11(m): 7:29am On Oct 06, 2018
Elementary faggotary .....ass hole right now..

Re: Male Models In Independence Day Nude Shot Claims PIC Was Photoshopped by snoppyd111(m): 8:51am On Oct 06, 2018
these guys are what they are smh
Re: Male Models In Independence Day Nude Shot Claims PIC Was Photoshopped by Deltayankeeboi: 10:03am On Oct 06, 2018
The pictures are not the same. But even if the nude pictures were real and not photoshopped, so what? How is it any of your business??

If it were ladies that posed nude, these pussy ass niqqas above, would you have criticized them? Hypocrites.

1 Like

Re: Male Models In Independence Day Nude Shot Claims PIC Was Photoshopped by Tiimy(m): 1:10pm On Oct 06, 2018
Yeligray:
People are evil...
That's how some people will be passing by not knowing that someone has actually striped them naked in their imagination
i know u do it alot
Re: Male Models In Independence Day Nude Shot Claims PIC Was Photoshopped by xcelentattitude(m): 2:56pm On Oct 06, 2018
The pics ain't the same.

That guy is lieing

Period!
Re: Male Models In Independence Day Nude Shot Claims PIC Was Photoshopped by Dejamoon97: 3:17pm On Oct 06, 2018
vincentjk:
Lol but the two pix ain't the same la

U took a nude pic, dem catch u, u run go take anoda 1 with shorts Abi
you are right bro
Re: Male Models In Independence Day Nude Shot Claims PIC Was Photoshopped by Nobody: 3:41pm On Oct 06, 2018
Wetin dey photoshopped about d pix? Instead of una to admit una go snap another pix una dey claim photoshop. Anyway na Buhari i blame.

1 Like

Re: Male Models In Independence Day Nude Shot Claims PIC Was Photoshopped by meobizy(f): 6:21pm On Oct 06, 2018
Who knows them? All these IDP camp children have money to do photo shoots? My tax payer money is feeding them well.
Re: Male Models In Independence Day Nude Shot Claims PIC Was Photoshopped by Nobody: 6:24pm On Oct 06, 2018
cc LivingFree grin grin
forget to mention her sef grin
Re: Male Models In Independence Day Nude Shot Claims PIC Was Photoshopped by Wifilover: 8:27am On Oct 06, 2020
It's obvious it was photoshopped. I just wonder why would someone do something like that. These guys look very familiar to me though I might have seen them on malestrippersydney.com.au but I am not sure of that. I have visited this club when I was visiting a friend back in Australia but don't worry they have some places in the US too Returning to the topic of this thread I think that this photoshop is very immoral and provocative. It is simply meant to disorganize the shifty balance after the blcaklivesmatter protests.
Re: Male Models In Independence Day Nude Shot Claims PIC Was Photoshopped by BenDrickz(m): 3:18pm On Oct 06, 2020
One was my course mate back in the university days

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How True Is This About Sex? / The 10 Pucci Commandments / Why Are You Not In Any Relationship,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.