Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,328 members, 7,836,394 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:02 AM

I Would Not Slim Down For Any Man – Halima Abubakar - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Would Not Slim Down For Any Man – Halima Abubakar (46194 Views)

Halima Abubakar Suffers Wardrobe Malfunction As She Steps Out Without Bra / Lepacious Bose: I Want My Legs And Thighs To Slim Down Like My Neck' / Halima Abubakar Bares Nipples In Braless, Tight Black Dress (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Would Not Slim Down For Any Man – Halima Abubakar by seangy4konji: 9:37am On Oct 06, 2018
Ur cup of action bitter...
Re: I Would Not Slim Down For Any Man – Halima Abubakar by Jaqenhghar: 9:37am On Oct 06, 2018
You eat a lot of carrots. Are you a rabbit?
Re: I Would Not Slim Down For Any Man – Halima Abubakar by Cindy08: 9:39am On Oct 06, 2018
U are absolutely right madam halima if u want to live long in life never mind what people say
Re: I Would Not Slim Down For Any Man – Halima Abubakar by Nobody: 9:41am On Oct 06, 2018
Spits on Kogi girls
Re: I Would Not Slim Down For Any Man – Halima Abubakar by Duru009(m): 9:43am On Oct 06, 2018
But u fucking did !
Re: I Would Not Slim Down For Any Man – Halima Abubakar by 3kay945(m): 9:46am On Oct 06, 2018
Am here to see her size. Now, she can say that again.
Re: I Would Not Slim Down For Any Man – Halima Abubakar by Hardeybohwarley(m): 9:46am On Oct 06, 2018
Hi ahnie, still keeping up to your diary like kilode. Blessings to you and yours.
Re: I Would Not Slim Down For Any Man – Halima Abubakar by Nobody: 9:51am On Oct 06, 2018
all these bashing fans.its like dem no get work

Re: I Would Not Slim Down For Any Man – Halima Abubakar by theoldpretender(m): 10:01am On Oct 06, 2018
Good idea.

If you are losing weight, and doing it to impress someone, you will fail and fail and fail.

Do it for you, not for some other person that might still call you fat behind your back after losing 30kg
Re: I Would Not Slim Down For Any Man – Halima Abubakar by Marotzke(m): 10:07am On Oct 06, 2018
BabaJideAFONJA:
Was it not this same Afonja that went Braless to please her Bleep masters? Spits on her football legs.
No she went completely nude for $4,000 in a photo shoot in south Africa.
She then came back to claim that she was a virgin.
Leave the madam alone.

1 Like

Re: I Would Not Slim Down For Any Man – Halima Abubakar by Jlow2: 10:13am On Oct 06, 2018
Who wan bug expired drugs
Re: I Would Not Slim Down For Any Man – Halima Abubakar by AlphaStyles(m): 10:19am On Oct 06, 2018
Waz my problem with this?
Re: I Would Not Slim Down For Any Man – Halima Abubakar by legibow: 10:23am On Oct 06, 2018
neolboy:
Halima you are on your own
the matter tire me.... You no first get body before now madam Halima....
Re: I Would Not Slim Down For Any Man – Halima Abubakar by anambraamaka: 10:26am On Oct 06, 2018
Okay Ma
Re: I Would Not Slim Down For Any Man – Halima Abubakar by cohug: 10:30am On Oct 06, 2018
see mentality...sliming should not be for men sake, its for your health sake. too much fat is not good
Re: I Would Not Slim Down For Any Man – Halima Abubakar by samcus(m): 10:31am On Oct 06, 2018
sister even if you slim down 4 any man,wetin be our gain?
Re: I Would Not Slim Down For Any Man – Halima Abubakar by Nobody: 10:34am On Oct 06, 2018
She is suffering from personality disorder.
Re: I Would Not Slim Down For Any Man – Halima Abubakar by KOLLYPROF(m): 10:38am On Oct 06, 2018
Who dey beg her
Re: I Would Not Slim Down For Any Man – Halima Abubakar by Zane2point4(m): 10:49am On Oct 06, 2018
akinszz:
Ok
Hhahah
Na so e happen??

Re: I Would Not Slim Down For Any Man – Halima Abubakar by Boxer007(m): 10:52am On Oct 06, 2018
FAT SLOB!
Re: I Would Not Slim Down For Any Man – Halima Abubakar by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 11:02am On Oct 06, 2018
FlirtyKaren:
Nollywood actress, Halima Abubakar, whose new weight loss and slim physique left some fans with distasteful comments on her Instagram page, has disclosed that she is not bothered by people’s opinion of her trimmed physique.

In her interview with Saturday Beats, Halima Abubakar who disclosed that can't slim down for any man, explained how she was able to shed some weight within a period of one month.

“A man can never make me slim down. A woman should lose weight when it is necessary, especially for her health’s sake. I feel it is the business of those that are bashing me because I am trying to be healthy for myself and not for anybody. I do not care what they are saying about (my) losing weight or not.

“They do not expect me to be ‘thick’ forever, do they? I recently started this weight loss regimen about a month ago. I reduced what I ate and I was able to achieve this weight loss.

“Now I eat a lot of vegetables and take a lot of juice; everything I eat has to be nurturing. I used to love pounded yam, but I stopped eating all that. Now I prefer to take carrots. Also, I was on a ketogenic diet, it worked for me but it is not for everybody,” she said.

https://lailasnews.com/i-would-not-slim-down-for-any-man-halima-abubakar/

lalasticlala
of course not.. we too don't want you slimming down... Jusy make sure your knees are in par with the skin tone on the rest of your body....
Re: I Would Not Slim Down For Any Man – Halima Abubakar by sweetilicious(f): 11:15am On Oct 06, 2018
JasonScoolari:
Nigeria celebrities and their fake lives. grin

Who's this one trying to impress? Is it me or my late grandfather?

If you're fat, thank God for life, if you're slim, also thank God for life. The grave does not recognize how fat or slim you're. It swallows us all.
Exactly.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Would Not Slim Down For Any Man – Halima Abubakar by akinszz: 1:25pm On Oct 06, 2018
Zane2point4:

Hhahah
Na so e happen??
read the lips of the policeman now grin grin grin
Re: I Would Not Slim Down For Any Man – Halima Abubakar by meobizy(f): 3:43pm On Oct 06, 2018
The only weight loss these nollywood _bitches do is falling ill from ailments. 90+ percent of them only see the walls of a gym when shooting on set.
Halima should tell her lie to the birds. I know drastic weight loss from illness every time I see it.
Re: I Would Not Slim Down For Any Man – Halima Abubakar by Freeman59: 4:19pm On Oct 06, 2018
Ehn don't slim down na? Who cares?
Re: I Would Not Slim Down For Any Man – Halima Abubakar by TemmyT002(m): 4:47pm On Oct 06, 2018
Who cares?
Re: I Would Not Slim Down For Any Man – Halima Abubakar by superman1073: 5:31pm On Oct 06, 2018
Don't Miss it
100% NATURAL SOLUTION FOR HAIR LOSS AND BALDNESS FOR MEN AND WOMEN
I always felt this anger each time I look at the mirror, not that I don't have an explanation for being mad, but simply because I look like an...
To order your product, click www.timdetlink.com
Re: I Would Not Slim Down For Any Man – Halima Abubakar by meobizy(f): 1:26pm On Oct 07, 2018
akinszz:
Ok
What the _fuck is that meme? Where do you Nairalanders get all these rubbish?
Re: I Would Not Slim Down For Any Man – Halima Abubakar by akinszz: 1:42pm On Oct 07, 2018
meobizy:

What the _fuck is that meme? Where do you Nairalanders get all these rubbish?

(1) (2) (Reply)

BNAIRA Buys New House For His Son As Birthday Gift / Is Ini Edo Really Pregnant? / "Photo Of My Dad's Phones" - DJ Cuppy Shares Photos Of Otedola's Phones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.