Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,823 members, 7,844,663 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 04:54 AM

Weak Prayer Life (2) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Weak Prayer Life (2) (220 Views)

Woman Dies, Came Back To Life 2 Hours Later / Adefarasin - I Dnt Biliv In Peopl Making Altar Calls To Giv Their Life 2 Somtin / ''if You Want To Be Successful In Life, love-vendor Your Prayer Life'' - Uebert Angel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Weak Prayer Life (2) by Revadebola: 6:49am On Oct 06, 2018
WEAK PRAYER LIFE. (2).

Continued From Yesterday.

1 Thessalonians 5:17 (KJV)
"Pray without ceasing."

The above scripture commands that we develop a non stop prayer life and pray until something happens.

Your prayer life needs great revival.
If you spend more time in prayer, you will be amazed by the tremendous results you will get.

You need to pray more, to get the kind of breakthrough you desire.

The spiritual realm predetermines what happens in the physical realm.

And prayer is the greatest leverage you can use to turn every decision made in the spirit realm to your favour.

Matthew 26:40-45 (KJV)
"And he cometh unto the disciples, and findeth them asleep, and saith unto Peter, What, could ye not watch with me one hour? Watch and pray, that ye enter not into temptation: the spirit indeed is willing, but the flesh is weak. He went away again the second time, and prayed, saying, O my Father, if this cup may not pass away from me, except I drink it, thy will be done. And he came and found them asleep again: for their eyes were heavy. And he left them, and went away again, and prayed the third time, saying the same words. Then cometh he to his disciples, and saith unto them, Sleep on now, and take your rest: behold, the hour is at hand, and the Son of man is betrayed into the hands of sinners."

In the scripture above, the Lord Jesus Christ, condemned the prayerlessness of His disciples.

There are no tangible excuses you can give for your prayerlessness.

PRAYER POINTS:
1. Holy Spirit help me to pray without ceasing.
2. Lord revive my prayer life.
3. My God, my Father, help me to spend more time in prayer from today.
4. Oh Lord, deliver me from excessive affecting my prayer life.

To Be Continued Tomorrow.

SUBSCRIBE FOR FREE, ON YOUR WHATSAPP WITH +2349059270030 , TO RECEIVE OUR DAILY AUDIO PRAYER .

CHARLES ADEBOLA MINISTRIES, is being invited for deliverance ministrations, services, crusades, trainings by churches and organizations.

FOR DELIVERANCE PRAYERS AND INTERPRETATION OF DREAMS, CALL OR WHATSAPP, +2349059270030.

SHARE THIS POST WITH ALL YOUR CONTACTS.

"LIKE" my Facebook page, "Charles Adebola Ministries.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Flesh Must Die 2 / How God Almighty Planned To Make This Planet Earth Great For All Of Us / What Inspires You Most?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.