Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,369 members, 7,957,997 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 07:07 AM

How Buhari Directed Me To Initiate Shehu Sani ‘s Recall From Senate – El-rufai - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Buhari Directed Me To Initiate Shehu Sani ‘s Recall From Senate – El-rufai (35042 Views)

Tinubu Has Directed Me To Build A New Appeal Court In Abuja – Wike / Gbajabiamila: Tinubu Is My Mentor, Benefactor: God Directed Me To Him / Kwankwaso Never 'Directed' Me Not To Pay N30,000 Minimum Wage - Abba Yusuf (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Buhari Directed Me To Initiate Shehu Sani ‘s Recall From Senate – El-rufai by foreshore(m): 12:43pm On Oct 06, 2018

3 Likes

Re: How Buhari Directed Me To Initiate Shehu Sani ‘s Recall From Senate – El-rufai by BruncleZuma: 12:44pm On Oct 06, 2018
grin grin grin grin
Re: How Buhari Directed Me To Initiate Shehu Sani ‘s Recall From Senate – El-rufai by israelmao(m): 12:45pm On Oct 06, 2018
I have no atom of pity left for Sani.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Buhari Directed Me To Initiate Shehu Sani ‘s Recall From Senate – El-rufai by arantess: 12:45pm On Oct 06, 2018
buhariguy:
apc is the reflection of God's way.
God always favour his children, God love obedient children.
Apc always reward and favour loyal members, the obedient members.
Nobody is use and dumb,
Omo Agege could be the next senate president , apc will always reward him for his good fight.
If the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of bia-fra terrorist can fight a good fight like that, SE will be rewarded with 2023 presidency.
This boring bot

4 Likes

Re: How Buhari Directed Me To Initiate Shehu Sani ‘s Recall From Senate – El-rufai by luckysmills: 12:46pm On Oct 06, 2018
YPP is taking over Kaduna with professor Kingsley Moghalu as it's presidential candidate.

1 Like

Re: How Buhari Directed Me To Initiate Shehu Sani ‘s Recall From Senate – El-rufai by KosyJerry(m): 12:47pm On Oct 06, 2018
Both Sani and Elrufai are mad... One is on a crazier level of madness while the other is gradually coming up.. Science Politicans of Nigeria (SPN)

1 Like

Re: How Buhari Directed Me To Initiate Shehu Sani ‘s Recall From Senate – El-rufai by sparkleboy(m): 12:48pm On Oct 06, 2018
tokunbo pontiac vibe 2010
2.6m
very clean
126k miles
Re: How Buhari Directed Me To Initiate Shehu Sani ‘s Recall From Senate – El-rufai by KosyJerry(m): 12:50pm On Oct 06, 2018
Ewu so once your directed, you follow suit at once. Can’t you ever think on your own. Buharis Govt na wa
Re: How Buhari Directed Me To Initiate Shehu Sani ‘s Recall From Senate – El-rufai by OlaAshawo: 12:51pm On Oct 06, 2018
chaii who told me that our own sani that is outspoken will allow greed to destroy him i won't believe

this was the first person i taught will decamp but at the dying minute he rubbished his legacy because of just 100 million naira thinking his longest time enemy Elrufai will suddenly forgive him cheesy

no single pity for him

was very suprised when i heard apc gave him automatic ticket

even cilicmarin was suprised

Omisore own loading

unless no be apc i know cheesy

1 Like

Re: How Buhari Directed Me To Initiate Shehu Sani ‘s Recall From Senate – El-rufai by Donzion77(m): 12:53pm On Oct 06, 2018
FarahAideed:
You can see the unholy role Buhari is playing behind the seen , I wouldn't be surprised that Buhari has a hand in the removal of Ambode as everyone know Buhari detest progress

That means that buhari equally has a hand in all these herdsmen killings.One day,one of them go confess

1 Like

Re: How Buhari Directed Me To Initiate Shehu Sani ‘s Recall From Senate – El-rufai by miqos02(m): 12:54pm On Oct 06, 2018
Kk
Re: How Buhari Directed Me To Initiate Shehu Sani ‘s Recall From Senate – El-rufai by maxzzo1(m): 12:55pm On Oct 06, 2018
Shehu sani will regret

1 Like

Re: How Buhari Directed Me To Initiate Shehu Sani ‘s Recall From Senate – El-rufai by FarahAideed: 12:55pm On Oct 06, 2018
Donzion77:

That means that buhari equally has a hand in all these herdsmen killings.One day,one of them go confess

Of course

2 Likes

Re: How Buhari Directed Me To Initiate Shehu Sani ‘s Recall From Senate – El-rufai by Fmgrace(m): 12:55pm On Oct 06, 2018
Buhari,el-rufai and shehu sani are all birds of same feather.don't pitty any of them,

1 Like

Re: How Buhari Directed Me To Initiate Shehu Sani ‘s Recall From Senate – El-rufai by emmaitive(m): 12:56pm On Oct 06, 2018
buhariguy:
Is a lesson to the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of bia-fra terrorist not to be hailing people to their downfall,
The same way they are hailing thief saraki and tambuwal to their downfall today.
doomed soul

2 Likes

Re: How Buhari Directed Me To Initiate Shehu Sani ‘s Recall From Senate – El-rufai by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 12:58pm On Oct 06, 2018
And these are the people we queue to vote for under hot sun and possible violence...
The government wants to put his own candidate
.........not minding how the masses will feel about it
Nonsense Country.....business politicians
Re: How Buhari Directed Me To Initiate Shehu Sani ‘s Recall From Senate – El-rufai by Coleslove: 1:02pm On Oct 06, 2018

1 Like

Re: How Buhari Directed Me To Initiate Shehu Sani ‘s Recall From Senate – El-rufai by SuperStriker: 1:02pm On Oct 06, 2018
OlaAshawo:
chaii who told me that our own sani that is outspoken will allow greed to destroy him i won't believe

this was the first person i taught will decamp but at the dying minute he rubbished his legacy because of just 100 million naira thinking his longest time enemy Elrufai will suddenly forgive him cheesy

no single pity for him

was very suprised when i heard apc gave him automatic ticket

even cilicmarin was suprised

Omisore own loading

unless no be apc i know cheesy

Serves Shehu Sani right.

He should be thoroughly dealt with and disgraced.

He ought to have decamped to PDP since but made a sudden u-turn. I was so surprised.
Re: How Buhari Directed Me To Initiate Shehu Sani ‘s Recall From Senate – El-rufai by GavelSlam: 1:03pm On Oct 06, 2018
The simple fact is that you don't join a party if you don't follow the manifesto.

Should you find it untenable, you resign.

Sheu Sani deserves all he's getting.

Re: How Buhari Directed Me To Initiate Shehu Sani ‘s Recall From Senate – El-rufai by seborrhic: 1:04pm On Oct 06, 2018
FarahAideed:

I have always maintained that the evil Buhari has a hand in evil thing in this country since 1983... Buhari is worse than Satan
The man is simply satanic.
No normal human being,unless those that Satan himself has promised false riches and power,should want Buhari re-elected.

2 Likes

Re: How Buhari Directed Me To Initiate Shehu Sani ‘s Recall From Senate – El-rufai by EmekaMD(m): 1:08pm On Oct 06, 2018
We don't care anyways
Re: How Buhari Directed Me To Initiate Shehu Sani ‘s Recall From Senate – El-rufai by manontree: 1:11pm On Oct 06, 2018
When a president directs a governor to start a recall process of a sitting senator whose only sin is being vocal against the executive, at tax payers expense, if this isn't corruption and abuse of office, then I don't know what is

1 Like

Re: How Buhari Directed Me To Initiate Shehu Sani ‘s Recall From Senate – El-rufai by otunbakolawole(m): 1:13pm On Oct 06, 2018
same elrufai owe teachers. yet he could have a budget to recall a senator with presidential approval abi?
Re: How Buhari Directed Me To Initiate Shehu Sani ‘s Recall From Senate – El-rufai by Klington: 1:15pm On Oct 06, 2018
[s]
buhariguy:
for contempt and disloyalty.
And the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of bia-fra terrorist where hailing him to his downfall .
So the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of bia-fra terrorist want apc to give him their precious ticket in order to waste it on frivolities to please the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of bia-fra terrorist.
[/s]
[b]Every ZoneB is mad but only few are roaming....

The level of your frustration is legendary

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Buhari Directed Me To Initiate Shehu Sani ‘s Recall From Senate – El-rufai by EvilMetahuman: 1:19pm On Oct 06, 2018
id911:

If not this HELL Rufai's revelation BMC would say the Lifeless one is not aware
is recalling a senator not a democratic process again?

undecided
Re: How Buhari Directed Me To Initiate Shehu Sani ‘s Recall From Senate – El-rufai by Otsam(m): 1:23pm On Oct 06, 2018
Racoon:
Alway blabbing nonsense as usual.

It's just clear to me the kind of person buhariguy is. The type that always do anything as far as their palm is greased not having the interest of other people. So because the senator is well paid n comfortable, he should not say what is right. Imagine that kind of mentality.
Re: How Buhari Directed Me To Initiate Shehu Sani ‘s Recall From Senate – El-rufai by Elitecee(m): 1:23pm On Oct 06, 2018
Lol....they play Maradona style for sheu, Serve him good.
Re: How Buhari Directed Me To Initiate Shehu Sani ‘s Recall From Senate – El-rufai by Just2endowed2(m): 1:24pm On Oct 06, 2018
Donzion77:

I was about saying that too. Ur sense is getting excess

1 Like

Re: How Buhari Directed Me To Initiate Shehu Sani ‘s Recall From Senate – El-rufai by Rubbiish(m): 1:33pm On Oct 06, 2018
This man F up seriously.
After all he said about el rufai it was only natural for him to decamp, because el rufai is closer to buhari than him.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

President Buhari Receives His Classmates On Sallah Homage (Photos) / APC Will Understand Our Strength When It Tries To Impeach Saraki – Tambuwal / President Buhari Lands In Bayelsa, Received By Seriake Dickson

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.