Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,498 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:15 PM

How Buhari Directed Me To Initiate Shehu Sani ‘s Recall From Senate – El-rufai - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Buhari Directed Me To Initiate Shehu Sani ‘s Recall From Senate – El-rufai (34907 Views)

Tinubu Has Directed Me To Build A New Appeal Court In Abuja – Wike / Gbajabiamila: Tinubu Is My Mentor, Benefactor: God Directed Me To Him / Kwankwaso Never 'Directed' Me Not To Pay N30,000 Minimum Wage - Abba Yusuf (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Buhari Directed Me To Initiate Shehu Sani ‘s Recall From Senate – El-rufai by 36STATES: 1:37pm On Oct 06, 2018
HOW CAN WE FORGET THESE PHOTOS SO SOON. Don't vote for voohari and his J.anjaweed Islamic party. When you do, you get more of these

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Buhari Directed Me To Initiate Shehu Sani ‘s Recall From Senate – El-rufai by Mankosi: 1:42pm On Oct 06, 2018
millhouse:
See as them box senator Sani..kai ,they Gave him automatic ticket then withdrew it on the last day .. if he loses today ,he can’t decamp cause pdp already has a candidate . By monday all primaries should have been concluded . The man will be left floating in limbo
yeah it's a game well planned but the arse licker did not decode on time. So now he's left floating like a ballon in the air. That Serves him right.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Buhari Directed Me To Initiate Shehu Sani ‘s Recall From Senate – El-rufai by Law2019: 1:43pm On Oct 06, 2018
buhariguy:
apc is the reflection of God's way.
God always favour his children, God love obedient children.
Apc always reward and favour loyal members, the obedient members.
Nobody is use and dumb,
Omo Agege could be the next senate president , apc will always reward him for his good fight.
If the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of bia-fra terrorist can fight a good fight like that, SE will be rewarded with 2023 presidency.
I wish they slap someone online eh.... I would have given you the kind of slap that guy gave to that goat on that viral video.... Nonsense.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Buhari Directed Me To Initiate Shehu Sani ‘s Recall From Senate – El-rufai by Cantonese: 1:44pm On Oct 06, 2018
Limitednow:

Source: https://www.ngpolitics.com/how-buhari-directed-me-to-initiate-shehu-sani-s-recall-from-senate-el-rufai/

This clearly shows that without dropping the name of Buhari, El Rufai cannot win in Kaduna state. He rode on the back of Atiku to get to the level he got and jumped ship to Buhari after using Atiku's name. Without Buhari's name the man will not go anywhere.
Re: How Buhari Directed Me To Initiate Shehu Sani ‘s Recall From Senate – El-rufai by chronique(m): 1:49pm On Oct 06, 2018
millhouse:
See as them box senator Sani..kai ,they Gave him automatic ticket then withdrew it on the last day .. if he loses today ,he can’t decamp cause pdp already has a candidate . By monday all primaries should have been concluded . The man will be left floating in limbo

I said it here the other day that when his mates are returning to the Senate, he would be at an orphanage home watching them from there. This is due to his lack of wisdom and treacherous behavior. He would have been on a safer side if he decamped like the others.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Buhari Directed Me To Initiate Shehu Sani ‘s Recall From Senate – El-rufai by soliddust2020: 1:53pm On Oct 06, 2018
OfficialAPCNig:
The Zombies are not seeing the trend. They used Omo-agege and dumped him, they used Sani and dumped him, they used Omisore and gave the Senate to someone else. The worst betrayal would be in 2023, when Buhari would betray all and support the same Tambuwal or Kwankwanso he is demonizing now just to ensure power remain with the North.

The slaves would never learn.

How was senator Ovie Obarisi Omo-agege used and dumped? please explain oh. He respresents my constituency and i don't care about the others.
Re: How Buhari Directed Me To Initiate Shehu Sani ‘s Recall From Senate – El-rufai by jaxxy(m): 2:05pm On Oct 06, 2018
millhouse:

They really planned the man. How can people who planned to recall u give u automatic ticket. I guess the man was gambling on the fact that they need him to carry out their plans on saraki at the senate.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Buhari Directed Me To Initiate Shehu Sani ‘s Recall From Senate – El-rufai by Rubbiish(m): 2:06pm On Oct 06, 2018
OlaAshawo:
chaii who told me that our own sani that is outspoken will allow greed to destroy him i won't believe

this was the first person i taught will decamp but at the dying minute he rubbished his legacy because of just 100 million naira thinking his longest time enemy Elrufai will suddenly forgive him cheesy

no single pity for him

was very suprised when i heard apc gave him automatic ticket

even cilicmarin was suprised

Omisore own loading

unless no be apc i know cheesy
God bless u.
Greed ruined him.
Was surprised dat guy still remained in APC.
Re: How Buhari Directed Me To Initiate Shehu Sani ‘s Recall From Senate – El-rufai by Wantam: 2:23pm On Oct 06, 2018
It's well
Re: How Buhari Directed Me To Initiate Shehu Sani ‘s Recall From Senate – El-rufai by Reference(m): 2:34pm On Oct 06, 2018
Because he said those things he should be recalled. What kind of small minded, vindictive government is this that cannot focus on the mandate of governance but is always distracted by childish antics, always looking over its shoulder for who said this and that. No wonder the government oozes with excuses and buck passing. Kindergarten political toddlers behaving like retro pubecent teenagers in front of mirrors.
Re: How Buhari Directed Me To Initiate Shehu Sani ‘s Recall From Senate – El-rufai by OfficialAPCNig: 2:56pm On Oct 06, 2018
soliddust2020:

How was senator Ovie Obarisi Omo-agege used and dumped? please explain oh. He respresents my constituency and i don't care about the others.
He was suspended from the party and DSS are after him. The last time we checked, he was hiding under the bed.
Re: How Buhari Directed Me To Initiate Shehu Sani ‘s Recall From Senate – El-rufai by OfficialAPCNig: 2:59pm On Oct 06, 2018
buhariguy:
apc is the reflection of God's way.
God always favour his children, God love obedient children.
Apc always reward and favour loyal members, the obedient members.
Nobody is use and dumb,
Omo Agege could be the next senate president , apc will always reward him for his good fight.
If the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of bia-fra terrorist can fight a good fight like that, SE will be rewarded with 2023 presidency.
You mean reward from people with 19 million disables? Give your rewards to your slaves, yoruba mooslems. We shall never bend our kneels to any terrorist and their blood sucking demons.

1 Like

Re: How Buhari Directed Me To Initiate Shehu Sani ‘s Recall From Senate – El-rufai by Ningi2020(m): 3:28pm On Oct 06, 2018
FarahAideed:

I have always maintained that the evil Buhari has a hand in evil thing in this country since 1983... Buhari is worse than Satan
Buhari till 2023 if u re not happy go and jump in d lagoon
Re: How Buhari Directed Me To Initiate Shehu Sani ‘s Recall From Senate – El-rufai by Ningi2020(m): 3:28pm On Oct 06, 2018
FarahAideed:

I have always maintained that the evil Buhari has a hand in evil thing in this country since 1983... Buhari is worse than Satan
Buhari till 2023 if u re not happy go and jump in d logoon
Re: How Buhari Directed Me To Initiate Shehu Sani ‘s Recall From Senate – El-rufai by surgical: 3:34pm On Oct 06, 2018
FarahAideed:

They really outplayed him .I tell you
activism and politics are not the same,sanni didn't realize this

1 Like

Re: How Buhari Directed Me To Initiate Shehu Sani ‘s Recall From Senate – El-rufai by soliddust2020: 3:46pm On Oct 06, 2018
OfficialAPCNig:

He was suspended from the party and DSS are after him. The last time we checked, he was hiding under the bed.

He wasn't suspended by apc, he is the authentic apc flag bearer of delta central. He was suspended by the otega omerho faction which is not recognised by the NWC of APC. He will easily defeat the senatorial candidate presented by pdp. Pdp shot itself by bringing a very unpopular candidate and they know deep down that agege is loved and widely accepted by the urhobos. That aside we hate buhari, we all must vote him out.
Re: How Buhari Directed Me To Initiate Shehu Sani ‘s Recall From Senate – El-rufai by millionboi2: 3:49pm On Oct 06, 2018
millhouse:
hahahahaha.....datz y is gud to use long spoon wen eating with d devil.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Buhari Directed Me To Initiate Shehu Sani ‘s Recall From Senate – El-rufai by luizpippo(m): 3:54pm On Oct 06, 2018
Cantonese:

This clearly shows that without dropping the name of Buhari, El Rufai cannot win in Kaduna state. He rode on the back of Atiku to get to the level he got and jumped ship to Buhari after using Atiku's name. Without Buhari's name the man will not go anywhere.

I remember in 2006, when he said Buhari is unelectable.

Now the Buhari is his god
Re: How Buhari Directed Me To Initiate Shehu Sani ‘s Recall From Senate – El-rufai by poseidon12: 4:37pm On Oct 06, 2018
Rityonyi:
chaii who told me that our own sani that is outspoken will allow greed to destroy him i won't believe

this was the first person i taught will decamp but at the dying minute he rubbished his legacy because of just 100 million naira thinking his longest time enemy Elrufai will suddenly forgive him

I pity him

was very suprised when i heard APC gave him automatic ticket

Omisore own loading

unless no be apc i know

Exactly. He messed up by not leaving the APC. Now he is in limbo. They will use him and dump him. The same thing will happen to Omisore.
Re: How Buhari Directed Me To Initiate Shehu Sani ‘s Recall From Senate – El-rufai by slivertongue: 4:45pm On Oct 06, 2018
wat? so GMB is behind all dese dramas yet he pretends. no wonder d IG is actin anyhw, &odas take d law into dia hands
Re: How Buhari Directed Me To Initiate Shehu Sani ‘s Recall From Senate – El-rufai by Talknochip(m): 4:47pm On Oct 06, 2018
buhariguy:
Is a lesson to the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of bia-fra terrorist not to be hailing people to their downfall,
The same way they are hailing thief saraki and tambuwal to their downfall today.
The words in your 'Postings' seems to be on a repeat like that 'KPA' song by Davido and Dremo on my phone.. Smh
Re: How Buhari Directed Me To Initiate Shehu Sani ‘s Recall From Senate – El-rufai by breakeven: 5:02pm On Oct 06, 2018
FarahAideed:
You can see the unholy role Buhari is playing behind the scenes , I wouldn't be surprised that Buhari has a hand in the removal of Ambode as everyone know Buhari detest progress
Moreover ambode is a Christian and Buhari hate Christians like plague.

1 Like

Re: How Buhari Directed Me To Initiate Shehu Sani ‘s Recall From Senate – El-rufai by Anduku: 5:06pm On Oct 06, 2018
Shehu Sani played into their hands
Re: How Buhari Directed Me To Initiate Shehu Sani ‘s Recall From Senate – El-rufai by FarahAideed: 5:07pm On Oct 06, 2018
breakeven:

Moreover ambode is a Christian and Buhari hate Christians like plague.

Exactly
Re: How Buhari Directed Me To Initiate Shehu Sani ‘s Recall From Senate – El-rufai by Rajosh(m): 5:08pm On Oct 06, 2018
Rityonyi:

this was the first person i taught will decamp but at the dying minute he rubbished his legacy because of just 100 million naira thinking his longest time enemy Elrufai will suddenly forgive him

I pity him

was very suprised when i heard APC gave him automatic ticket

Omisore own loading

unless no be apc i know
I think if Sani returns to the Senate, he'll decamp. He may have weighed his options and decided to take what seems to be the best to him but that decision is about to hunt him.
Re: How Buhari Directed Me To Initiate Shehu Sani ‘s Recall From Senate – El-rufai by MyMouth(m): 5:24pm On Oct 06, 2018
poseidon12:

Exactly. He messed up by not leaving the APC. Now he is in limbo. They will use him and dump him. The same thing will happen to Omisore.
All u guys saying he should have decamped are obviously ipop yoots from far away yeast! If he had decamped to PDP, how on earth would he have won the general election in Kaduna central, where the president resides Politics is local, he knew that! Senetor Hunkuyi that left, where is he today? No Governorship ticket, no senatorial ticket!
Re: How Buhari Directed Me To Initiate Shehu Sani ‘s Recall From Senate – El-rufai by Alberttahir: 6:17pm On Oct 06, 2018
lazy Nigerian youths. they don't care to confirm authenticity of a post before commenting.
Re: How Buhari Directed Me To Initiate Shehu Sani ‘s Recall From Senate – El-rufai by godliman: 7:30pm On Oct 06, 2018
buhariguy:
for contempt and disloyalty.
And the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of bia-fra terrorist where hailing him to his downfall .
So the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of bia-fra terrorist want apc to give him their precious ticket in order to waste it on frivolities to please the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of bia-fra terrorist.
everything around this post stinks of satanic hatred and resentment.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Anambra 2021: Valentine Ozigbo Wins PDP Governorship primary Election / Kwankwaso Commissions Governor El-Rufai's Projects In Kaduna (Photos) / Why Is South-south Often Referred To As 'the East'?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.