Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,577 members, 7,812,877 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:09 PM

Tboss Warned Against Snatching Banky W From Adesua, She Reacts - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tboss Warned Against Snatching Banky W From Adesua, She Reacts (54322 Views)

Wizkid Slaps Tiwa Savage's Backside, She Reacts / Tboss In The List Of Worst Dressed Celebrities At AMVCA 2018. She Reacts / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's Photo Edited As She Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tboss Warned Against Snatching Banky W From Adesua, She Reacts by DavidEsq(m): 3:44am On Oct 07, 2018
sage101:
Just Look at those GROWN ASS MEN above ME DISGRACING THEMSELVES like TOTs
And they people's papa o cheesy. After, they will be commanding their children upandan, as if say na dem sabi pass

1 Like

Re: Tboss Warned Against Snatching Banky W From Adesua, She Reacts by seenga(m): 10:22am On Oct 07, 2018
Judge not a book by its cover. We all know social media and overhyped rants. The girl behind the bull-looking tboss could be just a very sweet soul.
victorian:

Smiles so true@ smooth criminal

The wife should do her best and leave the rest to Him and God.

Then if a contented Newly married man eye still they chuk? Ontop slay queen like tboss? Then sorry is his name.
If he wants to collapse his marriage with adesuwa and exchange to be with tboss, the nose ring bearer? His own Don finish me dat.
Re: Tboss Warned Against Snatching Banky W From Adesua, She Reacts by victorian(f): 10:58am On Oct 07, 2018
seenga:
Judge not a book by its cover. We all know social media and overhyped rants. The girl behind the bull-looking tboss could be just a very sweet soul.

She looks like a dreamer to me sha undecided

The worst thing anyone can do, to him or herself is marrying dreamers.
Re: Tboss Warned Against Snatching Banky W From Adesua, She Reacts by celebgistz: 1:07pm On Oct 07, 2018
victorian:

She looks like a dreamer to me sha undecided

angry

The worst thing anyone can do, to him or herself is marrying dreamers.
Re: Tboss Warned Against Snatching Banky W From Adesua, She Reacts by sweetilicious(f): 1:11pm On Oct 07, 2018
CityNGR:
As adesua no ready born if tboss can let her carry go.
It's not her fault.It has not entered.Who wouldn't want to bear a child after legal marriage?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kanayo O Kanayo And His Children - Daughter & Sons (Throwback Photos) / Falz Reacts To Police Killing Teenager, Rape And Murder Of UNIBEN Student / Photos Of Paul Okoye At His Brother's Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.