Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,979 members, 7,821,419 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:42 PM

Please Help My Bank Debited My Account Without Me Recieving The Money. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help My Bank Debited My Account Without Me Recieving The Money. (639 Views)

How Do I Convince My Boyfriend To Save In My Bank? / How Much Should I Consider Safe To Have In My Bank Before Thinking On Wedding? / If You Die Without Recieving The Salvation Of Jesus Christ, You Will Go To Hell! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help My Bank Debited My Account Without Me Recieving The Money. by mubaking: 10:42am On Oct 06, 2018
I went to Iwo yesterday for an assignment. I decided to withdraw 5k for upkeep. When I tried it the machine said issuer or switch inoperative. it also gave same error code to every user of the bank. Everyone concluded that the network was bad. I then tried another machine same error code again. A lot of us were in this mess, then I tried the last ATM and it gave me the money. The funny thing now is I didn't receive any debit alert on my mobile phone. This morning I needed to transfer 10k to someone, only for them to tell me insufficient balance. I checked my balance I saw 7k instead of 17k. Now the problem is today is Saturday, am based in ife and that particular bank is not in ife. please anyone with similar experience should enlighten me. Its not up to 24hours that this happened.
Re: Please Help My Bank Debited My Account Without Me Recieving The Money. by Oluwasaeon(m): 10:51am On Oct 06, 2018
They'll reverse it and if they don't, go to your bank to make a complaint.
Re: Please Help My Bank Debited My Account Without Me Recieving The Money. by mubaking: 12:09pm On Oct 06, 2018
Oluwasaeon:
They'll reverse it and if they don't, go to your bank to make a complaint.
thanks alot
Re: Please Help My Bank Debited My Account Without Me Recieving The Money. by Samabu07(m): 10:46pm On Oct 06, 2018
Make a formal report to your bank for rectification. If they don't address your issue the way you want, fastly email CBN complaints email address. Your bank will sit up and tight for you matter.
Re: Please Help My Bank Debited My Account Without Me Recieving The Money. by Nobody: 10:52pm On Oct 06, 2018
They are going to send it back to ur account but incase they didnt send it then u should go to ur bank on monday and make ur case.
Re: Please Help My Bank Debited My Account Without Me Recieving The Money. by mubaking: 6:18am On Oct 07, 2018
lefulefu:
They are going to send it back to ur account but incase they didnt send it then u should go to ur bank on monday and make ur case.
but sir the only problem here is that I only travel to the village on weekends
Re: Please Help My Bank Debited My Account Without Me Recieving The Money. by Nobody: 1:08pm On Oct 07, 2018
mubaking:

but sir the only problem here is that I only travel to the village on weekends
if u cant go to the particular bank u opened ur account with then u can go to any of its branches no matter where u are situated.all they require from u is ur BVN number and account number for dem to verify. But wait a second oo.have they not returned the money back to ur account?

(1) (Reply)

32-year-old Farmer Rapes 78-year-old Grandmother In Niger State / How To Make Your Girlfriend Feel Special / All Men Are Dog's

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.