Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,718 members, 7,824,042 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:05 PM

Sharon Oyakhilome And Phillip Frimpong's White Wedding Photos - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Sharon Oyakhilome And Phillip Frimpong's White Wedding Photos (62443 Views)

Sharon Oyakhilome And Her Husband, Phillip Frimpong Welcome First Child (photos) / Sharon Oyakhilome And Phillip Frimpong Kiss At White Wedding As Phillip Cries / Phillip Frimpong Biography: Meet Carissa Sharon Oyakhilome's Husband To Be (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sharon Oyakhilome And Phillip Frimpong's White Wedding Photos by jesuchristi: 4:36pm On Oct 06, 2018
Officiating minister, Pastor Benny Hinn is not divorced please.He is still married to his wife, Suzette and they still live together. Stop publishing trash to denigrate servants of God please.
Re: Sharon Oyakhilome And Phillip Frimpong's White Wedding Photos by Rajosh(m): 4:57pm On Oct 06, 2018
miqos02:

Officiating pastor : divorced
Bride parents : divorced

Hmmmm

Lemme comman be going
Benny Hinn has reconciled with his wife. They're now together again. the story was even reported on this platform sometime ago.
Re: Sharon Oyakhilome And Phillip Frimpong's White Wedding Photos by Rajosh(m): 4:59pm On Oct 06, 2018
jesuchristi:
Officiating minister, Pastor Benny Hinn is not divorced please.He is still married to his wife, Suzette and they still live together. Stop publishing trash to denigrate servants of God please.
They were divorced but they've reconciled again. The story was reported here
Re: Sharon Oyakhilome And Phillip Frimpong's White Wedding Photos by Rajosh(m): 5:02pm On Oct 06, 2018
gladisa7:
all this 1 4 1 ghana boi?
Na 2 Ghana boys she for marry before?

3 Likes

Re: Sharon Oyakhilome And Phillip Frimpong's White Wedding Photos by kingovie12(m): 5:26pm On Oct 06, 2018
richard1994:
BUT HE WAS ONCE A POLITICIAN. OK
To which party
Re: Sharon Oyakhilome And Phillip Frimpong's White Wedding Photos by kingovie12(m): 5:28pm On Oct 06, 2018
dangoteinlaw:
Bennyhim always looking like a gay
Is Because your a gay

1 Like

Re: Sharon Oyakhilome And Phillip Frimpong's White Wedding Photos by donnie(m): 5:32pm On Oct 06, 2018

1 Share

Re: Sharon Oyakhilome And Phillip Frimpong's White Wedding Photos by kingovie12(m): 5:34pm On Oct 06, 2018
sirabu:
Judas is chariot is the New Jesus............if not who are these people representing, for all they do is anti Christ.
This picture of heaven you guys are painting,hmmmn.. What is your own na, if u want to be poor, mbok poor alone naaaa. Is it bye force to b like u Leave us wey wan rich to rich.. come block road na, make d rich no enter heaven...nannnnnseeeennnnseee undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Sharon Oyakhilome And Phillip Frimpong's White Wedding Photos by Nobody: 5:35pm On Oct 06, 2018
LordIsaac:
Pastor Chris....hmmmm....a very attractive man. Polished in every sense of the worɗ. His knowledge of Scriptures is deep and you hardly see him meddling with Nigerian politics. Congrats to the familƴ.

Continue fooling yourself. Go and ask his wife Anita what you don't know.
Re: Sharon Oyakhilome And Phillip Frimpong's White Wedding Photos by kingovie12(m): 5:37pm On Oct 06, 2018
mostyg:
Can somebody explain to me how the Bible instruct us to conduct wedding?
Is the term 'White wedding' been biblical?
Akpayi undecided jamb question. U go talk wat concern wedding with bible. Y don't you ask Jesus which kind wedding he attend.... Let me come n b going
Re: Sharon Oyakhilome And Phillip Frimpong's White Wedding Photos by kingovie12(m): 5:43pm On Oct 06, 2018
buJu234:
With all due respect but Sharon you are marrying without your mother that carried you, suffered for you in the UK, even when your father my pastor Chris was in Nigeria preaching.

Today u 're marrying without her presence being there, e good?

Even if it is not a sin, how will u feel in future if your son or daughter does that to you?

Anyway congrats to u and my pastor but I feel for ur mother Sha... How will she b feeling now?

I pray ur parents get back together one day.
Why don't you have sense like this,,, how in heavens name do you think a daughter will allow her mum to be kept away from her wedding.... Why don't you ask Pst.Anita why she wasn't around. And you are a member of the church, see the nonsense you are saying online. When devil go dey worry your life now, you no go knw say na you take your yeye mouth invite am
Re: Sharon Oyakhilome And Phillip Frimpong's White Wedding Photos by richard1994(m): 5:56pm On Oct 06, 2018
kingovie12:

To which party
grin the part of Nigeria u 're staying, is't a bush ? Abi nairaland don take ur polical culture. Koko brain
Re: Sharon Oyakhilome And Phillip Frimpong's White Wedding Photos by obi58: 6:05pm On Oct 06, 2018
Adexy4us:

Is he not human?

Imagine David Oyedepo coordinating your wedding.
Re: Sharon Oyakhilome And Phillip Frimpong's White Wedding Photos by Nobody: 6:15pm On Oct 06, 2018
midehi2:

you are the one rushing into unnecessary trash, the man is not so stvpid to refused the woman coming to her daughter's wedding, how can she not be invited, haba!

It is very much possible.

It happened to my cousin. Her father, my uncle said he will not bless the marriage or come/sponsor the wedding if her mom (his estranged wife ) came to the wedding.

What was her offense? Because she dared to leave a marriage rife with domestic violence. My cousin called his bluff, it caused a rift in the family because there were two camps. Anyways she found few people
On my dad/uncle’s side that her mom was good to when she was still married and of course people from her side and they did the wedding.

Nigerian fathers know they have a lot of leverage when it comes to traditional weddings, so they use it to get what they want. My uncle was schocked.

My aunty was/is a very good woman and she was well loved, we went for the wedding, it was a beautiful day. I am also proud of my cousin that she decided to honor her mother and repay her for all the sacrifice she made for her. It would have been easy for my cousin to cave, because her dad was the one with the money. Also, some family members were trying to scare her, telling her if the father does not bless the marriage it will be cursed. Story! There are almost 12 years in now with 3 children.
Re: Sharon Oyakhilome And Phillip Frimpong's White Wedding Photos by dcncorniels: 6:17pm On Oct 06, 2018
GOD bless the union
Re: Sharon Oyakhilome And Phillip Frimpong's White Wedding Photos by omojesu202(m): 7:19pm On Oct 06, 2018
LordIsaac:
Pastor Chris....hmmmm....a very attractive man. Polished in every sense of the worɗ. His knowledge of Scriptures is deep and you hardly see him meddling with Nigerian politics. Congrats to the familƴ.

but he failed in marriage...
I wonder what he will teach the new couples.
Re: Sharon Oyakhilome And Phillip Frimpong's White Wedding Photos by Nobody: 7:22pm On Oct 06, 2018
ivcraig:
Not to worry, she left you to make the choice of marrying a Keke rider, since u are soo considerate, kindly help to correct it by doing so.
Is this Rubbish supposed to make sense?
Re: Sharon Oyakhilome And Phillip Frimpong's White Wedding Photos by omojesu202(m): 7:26pm On Oct 06, 2018
theoldpretender:

Does not mean that the new marriage would end in divorce
the probability is higher
Re: Sharon Oyakhilome And Phillip Frimpong's White Wedding Photos by Nobody: 7:28pm On Oct 06, 2018
ivcraig:

Not to worry, she left you to make the choice of marrying a Keke rider, since u are soo considerate, kindly help to correct it by doing so.
You had to quote me twice? Is that how desparate you are to get my Attention? your state of mind must be Inadequate.

See a psychiatric ASAP.
Re: Sharon Oyakhilome And Phillip Frimpong's White Wedding Photos by ikorodureporta: 7:43pm On Oct 06, 2018
Mama Anita no go wedding??
Re: Sharon Oyakhilome And Phillip Frimpong's White Wedding Photos by midehi2(f): 7:47pm On Oct 06, 2018
TheNaijanBlog:

It is very much possible.

It happened to my cousin. Her father, my uncle said he will not bless the marriage or come/sponsor the wedding if her mom (his estranged wife ) came to the wedding.

What was her offense? Because she dared to leave a marriage rife with domestic violence. My cousin called his bluff, it caused a rift in the family because there were two camps. Anyways she found few people
On my dad/uncle’s side that her mom was good to when she was still married and of course people from her side and they did the wedding.

Nigerian fathers know they have a lot of leverage when it comes to traditional weddings, so they use it to get what they want. My uncle was schocked.

My aunty was/is a very good woman and she was well loved, we went for the wedding, it was a beautiful day. I am also proud of my cousin that she decided to honor her mother and repay her for all the sacrifice she made for her. It would have been easy for my cousin to cave, because her dad was the one with the money. Also, some family members were trying to scare her, telling her if the father does not bless the marriage it will be cursed. Story! There are almost 12 years in now with 3 children.
Yea I know some men are very stubborn, but I don't think pastor Chris will do such
Re: Sharon Oyakhilome And Phillip Frimpong's White Wedding Photos by akinemma1: 7:56pm On Oct 06, 2018
miqos02:

Hmmmm

Lemme comman be going

Really? Benny Hinn is Divorced? Your case is different.

Let me help your ignorance... Benny Hinn is officially married to his wife. He was formerly divorced but he got married to her again.
Re: Sharon Oyakhilome And Phillip Frimpong's White Wedding Photos by bobbiiee: 8:14pm On Oct 06, 2018
miqos02:

Hmmmm

Lemme comman be going

Officiating pastor and the wife reconciled years back. Please do due diligence so as not to misled people.
miqos02:

Hmmmm

Lemme comman be going

Officiating pastor and the wife reconciled years back. Please do due diligence so as not to misled people.
miqos02:

Hmmmm

Lemme comman be going

Re: Sharon Oyakhilome And Phillip Frimpong's White Wedding Photos by DECENCY3: 8:18pm On Oct 06, 2018
Benny Hinn divorced

Bride's parent divorced

Bride I decree that the spirit of divorce will not come near your marriage.

Where is your mother bride? I hope you have not sidelined your mother because your marriage was suppose to bring them together again.

She matched in with face not covered with veil! Hmmm! Preggie things

I rest my case.
Re: Sharon Oyakhilome And Phillip Frimpong's White Wedding Photos by costandi(m): 9:10pm On Oct 07, 2018
gypsey:
That makes it Alright then? grin why did she not chose a keke rider church member?
lol. Stop this poverty mentality. It won't help you. She married her choice, just like you will do (or have done). Quit concocting unhealthy thoughts in your mind.
Re: Sharon Oyakhilome And Phillip Frimpong's White Wedding Photos by Nobody: 9:03am On Oct 08, 2018
costandi:
lol. Stop this poverty mentality. It won't help you. She married her choice, just like you will do (or have done). Quit concocting unhealthy thoughts in your mind.
you didn't Answer my question, as i expected. grin
Re: Sharon Oyakhilome And Phillip Frimpong's White Wedding Photos by Nobody: 9:06am On Oct 08, 2018
costandi:

Are you Also suggesting that A keke driver is poor? if you are? which i think you are.. then that proves my point .
Marrying a keke rider is unhealthy? Mmmm... sad
Re: Sharon Oyakhilome And Phillip Frimpong's White Wedding Photos by costandi(m): 11:03am On Oct 08, 2018
gypsey:

Are you Also suggesting that A keke driver is poor? if you are? which i think you are.. then that proves my point .
Marrying a keke rider is unhealthy? Mmmm... sad
My point is that you're making a baseless argument. Cos I'm very sure you don't even know the occupation of the guy in question but want to stir up strife. You're raising an argument where there is none.
Re: Sharon Oyakhilome And Phillip Frimpong's White Wedding Photos by Nobody: 11:08am On Oct 08, 2018
costandi:
My point is that you're making a baseless argument. Cos I'm very sure you don't even know the occupation of the guy in question but want to stir up strife. You're raising an argument where there is none.
you still didn't Answer my question..

I rest my case.
Re: Sharon Oyakhilome And Phillip Frimpong's White Wedding Photos by naijapage(f): 2:04pm On Oct 08, 2018
this is amazing , many pastors from Alleluia Ministries International attended this weeding
Re: Sharon Oyakhilome And Phillip Frimpong's White Wedding Photos by donnie(m): 2:38pm On Oct 09, 2018
naijapage:
this is amazing , many pastors from Alleluia Ministries International attended this weeding

So this is how you intend to meet your target for traffic generation?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mammy Water: Myth Or Reality? / Lady Beaten And Injured In Taraba Church For Not Dressing Properly / Margaret Idahosa Cries, Visits Archbishop Idahosa's Mausoleum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.