Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,974 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:14 AM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 - Travel (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 (865137 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (546) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by dinho10(m): 3:53pm On Oct 12, 2018
Thats it...

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by sleekysoft(m): 3:55pm On Oct 12, 2018
Hello to May , June, July applicatants
It’s with great pleasure to inform y’all that your application has based the background/ Security Check... as of now what most applications is pending on is Eligibility review.. now the prayer now is God should order a good hearted officer to review and endorse it.. it shall end in praise

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Nobody: 4:00pm On Oct 12, 2018
Can som1 explain getting denied cos of purpose of visit..is it like dy are not certain, u are going for studies...just asking
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by canadabyfire: 4:01pm On Oct 12, 2018
what level of studies? Undergraduate, PGD/PGC, Masters or PHD?

It will be nice to share your profile whilst your order your GCMS.

dinho10:
Thats it...
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by makano: 4:02pm On Oct 12, 2018
Where did you get ur info from and how authentic is it?. No assumption here please.
sleekysoft:
It’s with great pleasure to inform y’all that your application has based the background/ Security Check... as of now what most applications is pending on is Eligibility review.. now the prayer now is God should order a good hearted officer to review and endorse it.. it shall end in praise
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by makano: 4:03pm On Oct 12, 2018
It means you have failed to convince them that you are a genuine student that will come back to ur country after ur studies. Shikena.
042viber12:
Can som1 explain getting denied cos of purpose of visit..is it like dy are not certain, u are going for studies...just asking
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by dinho10(m): 4:09pm On Oct 12, 2018
Undergraduate

canadabyfire:

what level of studies? Undergraduate, PGD/PGC, Masters or PHD?

It will be nice to share your profile whilst your order your GCMS.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by galala123(m): 4:12pm On Oct 12, 2018
Please help me pour pour pour champagne!

I just collected my passport with visa till a day to my passport expiry in 2022!

Battery about to run down.

9 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Nobody: 4:12pm On Oct 12, 2018
makano:
It means you have failed to convince them that you are a genuine student that will come back to ur country after ur studies. Shikena.

Okay....thanks bro
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Nobody: 4:13pm On Oct 12, 2018
galala123:

I just collected my passport with visa till 2022!

Congratulations bro...hmmm all this news in one day...

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by geejayjax: 4:14pm On Oct 12, 2018
galala123:

I just collected my passport with visa till a day to my passport expiry in 2022!

Congratulations �
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Nobody: 4:14pm On Oct 12, 2018
Somebody told me CIC normally respond to applications every Thursday and Fridays...not sure how true it is tho
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by makano: 4:15pm On Oct 12, 2018
Congrats galala123. Can you please share ur full profile now that you have gotten ur Visa. Am sure ur profile(Getting ur Visa after the 7th attempt) will inspire so many people on this thread. Peace
galala123:

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by havilah1991: 4:15pm On Oct 12, 2018
Good day house I just got my refusal letter am going to reapply......pls which website should I order for my gcms...... Thanks
Applied 6th September paper route
Refusal letter:october 12.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by canadabyfire: 4:16pm On Oct 12, 2018
In my assumption ....refusal on purpose of visit...........means that the VO was not convinced that your purpose of visit is actually to study.......probably,

1.) the choice of discipline is not in line with previous studies or current employment
2.) the choice of discipline is not economically viable in Nigeria.............so after schooling, the PA would not return to naija...because there are no good jobs based on the course studied.
3.)The level of education sought, is below already attained educational level

The myth is that, "purpose of visit" can be well tackled with a good SOP, elucidating the economical viability of the proposed course and level of studies....and also defining the need for a career change where this is applicable. (ABOVE ALL, NA by God's grace ooh.............)

042viber12:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Bdaalman(m): 4:21pm On Oct 12, 2018
Good day everyone.. I applied via paper route 8th October 2018..... I haven't done medical yet.. Would vfs global send an email for medical request? I am asking because I really do not want to link the application online... I no get power to dey check cic website upandan.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by sleekysoft(m): 4:23pm On Oct 12, 2018
Yes sir , it is a verified one Sir

makano:
Where did you get ur info from and how authentic is it?. No assumption here please.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Nobody: 4:23pm On Oct 12, 2018
havilah1991:
Good day house I just got my refusal letter am going to reapply......pls which website should I order for my gcms...... Thanks

Chai!! Nairobi VOs...sorry bro...pls reapply via online route....
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by makano: 4:24pm On Oct 12, 2018
No VFS wont send you a mial, its the Canadian Embassy (CIC) that will send you an email.. Peace
Bdaalman:
Good day everyone.. I applied via paper route 8th October 2018..... I haven't done medical yet.. Would vfs global send an email for medical request?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by canadabyfire: 4:25pm On Oct 12, 2018
Just google how to obtain GCMS...............options must come out...............take the best that suits your pocket

havilah1991:
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Nobody: 4:26pm On Oct 12, 2018
sleekysoft:

Source?!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by makano: 4:28pm On Oct 12, 2018
From where please. Cos I wanna assume u dnt work in the Canadian Embassy..
sleekysoft:

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Omoarukheo(f): 4:28pm On Oct 12, 2018
Ezriela:
Congrats it will end in praise

Amen! Thank you �
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by canadabyfire: 4:29pm On Oct 12, 2018
Verified from where ooooooooooh? your relative a VO? or was it announced on CIC's official website or social media?

Guy...........you cant be correct with this info..............information privacy is strongly upheld in canada

sleekysoft:
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Nobody: 4:29pm On Oct 12, 2018
Bdaalman:
Good day everyone.. I applied via paper route 8th October 2018..... I haven't done medical yet.. Would vfs global send an email for medical request? I am asking because I really do not want to link the application online... I no get power to dey check cic website upandan.

1st, it's CIC that will send you mail for medicals not vfs...
2ndly, you wana apply via paper route?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Bdaalman(m): 4:31pm On Oct 12, 2018
makano:
No VFS wont send you a mial, its the Canadian Embassy (CIC) that will send you an email.. Peace

Thank you Makano... I was asking because I dont really want to link the application online... Make I concentrate on other things... I appreciate you Makano
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by sleekysoft(m): 4:31pm On Oct 12, 2018
Cic office in Ottawa
042viber12:

Source?!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by makano: 4:32pm On Oct 12, 2018
U welcome bro.
Bdaalman:

Thank you Makano... I was asking because I dont really want to link the application online... Make I concentrate on other things... I appreciate you Makano

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by sleekysoft(m): 4:32pm On Oct 12, 2018
Phone calls were made

makano:
From where please. Cos I wanna assume u dnt work in the Canadian Embassy..
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Bdaalman(m): 4:33pm On Oct 12, 2018
042viber12:

1st, it's CIC that will send you mail for medicals not vfs...
2ndly, you wana apply via paper route?

Thank you for your response... I have already applied via paper route on the 8th of October but without medical...
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by sleekysoft(m): 4:34pm On Oct 12, 2018
Ok sir, I have said what I believe will be helpful and to all June and July app let’s just be hopeful of favor

canadabyfire:
Verified from where ooooooooooh? your relative a VO? or was it announced on CIC's official website or social media?

Guy...........you cant be correct with this info..............information privacy is strongly upheld in canada

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (546)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 / Lets Talk About Estonia / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.