Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,739 members, 7,817,038 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:18 AM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 - Travel (258) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 (866284 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (255) (256) (257) (258) (259) (260) (261) ... (546) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Frankrobbn1: 12:32am On Feb 21, 2019
@kylexy61,(the Ghanaian man)

How are you doing? It's been a while. Welcome back
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by kylexy61(m): 12:40am On Feb 21, 2019
Frankrobbn1:

Mighty boss. Its been good. We are currently in reading week. So no lectures for the whole week, which gave me some little time to check back on the thread.

How are you too?

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Frankrobbn1: 12:49am On Feb 21, 2019
kylexy61:

Mighty boss. Its been good. We are currently in reading week. So no lectures for the whole week, which gave me some little time to check back on the thread.

How are you too?

I remain humble and faithful boss. I am delighted to see you here once again. Everything is going on well, I am anticipating a positive response concerning my application for a permanent residency. I hope things will fall in my favour.

Thanks for reciprocating. Do enjoy the rest of your week.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Sento1: 12:54am On Feb 21, 2019
Pls I need some samples of an SOP for applying for study permit as a computer science students undergraduate programmes or pls can anyone can help in writing of an SOP for computer science because I discovered dat it was through my previous SOP dat I got denied.or can anyone send me his or her mail address so dat we can discuss better .
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Omonoba1981(f): 2:35am On Feb 21, 2019
I have done that and nothing useful there.

042viber12:

Order for your gcms note to know Wat exactly is holding your app...tend to do that now
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by nonipeter: 3:20am On Feb 21, 2019
Hello frank
Please sorry for disturbing you I haven't paid my application fees but I saw in my admission status that my application fees received please what will I do, please advice me well
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by kylexy61(m): 3:28am On Feb 21, 2019
Frankrobbn1:

I remain humble and faithful boss. I am delighted to see you here once again. Everything is going on well, I am anticipating a positive response concerning my application for a permanent residency. I hope things will fall in my favour.

Thanks for reciprocating. Do enjoy the rest of your week.

Wow! that's awesome. PR is my goal too, once I graduate and garner up enough points. All is well. Enjoy your week too.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Roybhatty: 6:25am On Feb 21, 2019
Sento1:
Pls I need some samples of an SOP for applying for study permit as a computer science students undergraduate programmes or pls can anyone can help in writing of an SOP for computer science because I discovered dat it was through my previous SOP dat I got denied.or can anyone send me his or her mail address so dat we can discuss better .

Instead of directly looking into the samples, you need to know how and what content is written in each paragraph with sample presentation. Also it is required to know how not to write a sop. Might this be useful for what you are looking and what I'm trying to explain. Statement of purpose sample explanations

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Frankrobbn1: 6:54am On Feb 21, 2019
nonipeter:
Hello frank
Please sorry for disturbing you I haven't paid my application fees but I saw in my admission status that my application fees received please what will I do, please advice me well

Your aren't disturbing okay. Always feel free to ask questions here anytime and I will be happy to assist you. Please can you share a screenshot of what you're saying so that I can be able to advice you accordingly. In the absence of the screenshot, have you attempted to complete payment with your debit card before now?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Frankrobbn1: 6:58am On Feb 21, 2019
kylexy61:

Wow! that's awesome. PR is my goal too, once I graduate and garner up enough points. All is well. Enjoy your week too.

Thank you @kylexy61. I wish you well.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Pinky16: 8:14am On Feb 21, 2019
Hello everyone,
Please I need advice on how to start my student visa application. I have gained admission from a Canadian university for PhD programme with funding.
I do n't know the first step to take in getting a study permit and I want to go with my spouse to canada.
I need candid directions please.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by nalizzzy: 8:20am On Feb 21, 2019
Frankrobbn1:

Let's perform a little arithmetic here.

Annual expenses = 19,034CAD$ which equivalent to 5,182,270CAD$

Mom's bank statement = N5,000,000+N2,000,000 = N7,000,000

Funds available in mom's account - Annual Expenses
N7,000,000 - N5,182,270 = N1,817, 730

In light of the above, mom will be left with N1,817, 730 after paying your first year tuition and living expenses. Now let's think like a visa officer, will the remaining funds be sufficient for your younger siblings and mom's personal welfare during your first year of study in Canada? As a consequence, you stand a better chance with two eyes closed if Mom can increase the funds to 4-5M.

Conversions were done with OANDA.COM

thanks Frank am the last born and my sis is in canada too same city but she is a student. sorry to disturb you like this
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Oluwaseunbd(f): 8:53am On Feb 21, 2019
StacieG:

Help!Help!!!Help!!!

My TRV got denied exactly 1 month 1 applied (Jan 12)

Profile and Docs Submitted

All CIC forms
Birth Certificates of siblings
Bsc. Academic Transcript
Studied Computer Engineering. Graduated in 2010 but done several certifications in my field lately(Comptia A+,CCNA,CCNP and Java)
CAC Certificate of my Businesses
Self Sponsor
Police Character Certificate

Financial Status

Fixed Deposit of N5m
Closing balance on my 2 Personal SOA 7.5m
Inflow & Outflow in between 6 months was more than 100m
4 months Business Acct statements with an inflow and outflow of over 150m and balance of over 5m

Real Estate
Have Properties worth 400m in my Name
Contract of sale for all the Properties
Surveys in my Name
Copy of Recent Land use Charge on my name
CAC Certificate of my Real Estate
4 years Acct Statement showing annual Rents and receipts. Renewable October every year

Travel History
Been Traveling since 2009
Been to Dubai 3 times
Lost count on European Trip(UK,France and Italy) with average stay less than 30days. Travel once or twice in a year

Job Description

I’m a Network Engineer with Salary less than 500k and I’ve been working since 2012. I’m Business Oriented but have passion to study more. Could have done my Msc. here but distraction and calls will be too much. So my Business is on auto-pilot. Can be managed by my husband which I included in my application.

Reason for Refusal: 1. Purpose of Visit. VO wasn’t sure I will return. I’m married with 2 kids but traveling alone while husband and kids will stay here

2. Personal assets and Financial Status. I beg to disagree on this but willing to learn from everyone here.

I must say I’m not soo good keeping money in the bank. I invest every little penny I have but I was able to fix 5m and annual Rent from Tenants(4m) were what I used as POF. I have requested for gcms note though but before then what could be wrong with my application?
Are they expecting the money to be in the bank for a certain period of time? School resume in april, thinking I can reapply on time but waiting for gcms note before I will reapply. I’ve also been denied visiting visa with family 2yrs ago. Purpose of Visit that we won’t return back to Nigeria. I later got to know it was the period so many families who got US Visa were crossing to Canada declaring asylum. So that application was wrongly timed

sorry about your application status ma'am. Pls I would like to ask if u made any tuition payment before applying for the visa?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by BeatriceAdeleke: 8:59am On Feb 21, 2019
Good morning house, i am a Nigerian living in Bulgaria, i intend relocating to Canada for studies. I applied to Cape breton university, my concern is this is the only school i applied to and i need an admission into a college in Canada urgently. is the acceptance rate into this school high? I applied for the diploma in public administration. please can you guys recommend some schools with a very high acceptance rate?

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Frankrobbn1: 9:06am On Feb 21, 2019
nalizzzy:

thanks Frank am the last born and my sis is in canada too same city but she is a student. sorry to disturb you like this

That's the more reason your sponsor (mom) must provide sufficient proof of support. A bank of statement of 8.5M - 10M will do.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Frankrobbn1: 9:09am On Feb 21, 2019
BeatriceAdeleke:
Good morning house, i am a Nigerian living in Bulgaria, i intend relocating to Canada for studies. I applied to Cape breton university, my concern is this is the only school i applied to and i need an admission into a college in Canada urgently. is the acceptance rate into this school high? I applied for the diploma in public administration. please can you guys recommend some schools with a very high acceptance rate?

Thank you.

This question has been answered on this thread
CHECK THIS
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by BeatriceAdeleke: 9:17am On Feb 21, 2019
Frankrobbn1:

This question has been answered on this thread
CHECK THIS

You didnt answer my question i am asking if guys are familiar with Cape breton university and is the acceptance rate into a diploma in public admin in the school high.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Frankrobbn1: 9:25am On Feb 21, 2019
Pinky16:
Hello everyone,
Please I need advice on how to start my student visa application. I have gained admission from a Canadian university for PhD programme with funding.
I do n't know the first step to take in getting a study permit and I want to go with my spouse to canada.
I need candid directions please.

Congratulations on your acceptance and funding. First, you have to start by gathering the list of these
DOCUMENTS FOR A FAMILY APPLICATION. Secondly, should you have any further question along the line, don't hesitate to reach out to us here.

Best of Luck

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Frankrobbn1: 9:28am On Feb 21, 2019
BeatriceAdeleke:

You didnt answer my question i am asking if guys are familiar with Cape breton university and is the acceptance rate into a diploma in public admin in the school high.
Hello,

This college (Cape Breton) is not common and I am not conversant with it. I would suggest you apply to a well-known institution/college in Canada so as to increase your chances of visa approval.

Best of luck

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Amahjosh(m): 9:55am On Feb 21, 2019
Hello gurus in the house.
Good day

Still on the Visa process, I have some few questions to ask

1) My sponsor is a Paternal Uncle of mine the same town but not the same village. My DAD and my Sponsor are cousins, their parents are siblings, how can i draw a family tree to prove this and on which document will i do this?

2) My sponsor has not in any way before transferred any funds to me. He is about to pay my First year tuition fee from his account, Is this a red flag

3) And what documents will i ask from my sponsor to show and convince the VO that he wants to sponsor me?

4) And what visa route will you I used during my Visa application to fast track the process, Paper or Online route.

5) A friend in Canada is advising me to apply to university get an Undergraduate admit, that the likelihood of getting visa approval is high with a university than my admit from Post graduate Diploma in George Brown College(GBC). I could not apply for a direct masters because of my low cgpa 2.2 (3.24/5), So i applied to GBC and got admitted and now this advice from my friend is getting me confuse. Please help a brother here.

Cc, Frankrobbn1 and other gurus

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Emmaokudu: 9:59am On Feb 21, 2019
Good morning Mr. Frank, similar situation here, dad plans to sponsor ,last child and presently his only beneficiary,and we intend to use his business account were is he's the sole signatory to the account, trying to raise funds to be in the range of 12 to 15m between now and May when I would apply, in your opinion, would this suffice as proof of funds?

Frankrobbn1:

That's the more reason your sponsor (mom) must provide sufficient proof of support. A bank of statement of 8.5M - 10M will do.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by nalizzzy: 10:07am On Feb 21, 2019
Frankrobbn1:

thanks frank now I understand
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Jerido: 10:22am On Feb 21, 2019
Good morning friends. I need help here on my visa application process based on sponsor. Prodigyfinance had agreed to honour me with loan but I don't know anyone who has the experience of it at Canadian embassy. Could you please help me out. Thanks.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by alexflint20: 11:32am On Feb 21, 2019
greetings all
please my sponsor stays in d USA...can i used his foreign bank statements and does it have any negative influence to my visa application.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by nonipeter: 11:43am On Feb 21, 2019
I have not paid with my debit card but in the screen shot you will see received and in this screen shot that I will send now you will see applications processed and don't know what to do now please advice me

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by MsJu: 12:58pm On Feb 21, 2019
Since you are applying for a diploma, why not try colleges. They have higher acceptance rate.
BeatriceAdeleke:

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by AAO7(f): 1:21pm On Feb 21, 2019
Hello

Well I have applied for my visa with a loan from prodigy finance, I only did recently and still waiting
I added other source of funds to cover my living expenses though considering prodigy doesn't cover the full cost of attendance.

What University?

Jerido:
Good morning friends. I need help here on my visa application process based on sponsor. Prodigyfinance had agreed to honour me with loan but I don't know anyone who has the experience of it at Canadian embassy. Could you please help me out. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Jerido: 2:39pm On Feb 21, 2019
AAO7:
Hello

Well I have applied for my visa with a loan from prodigy finance, I only did recently and still waiting
I added other source of funds to cover my living expenses though considering prodigy doesn't cover the full cost of attendance.

What University?

Thanks. University of Toronto.
Can you PM me. Lest talk the more. Thanks.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Jerido: 2:40pm On Feb 21, 2019
University of Toronto.

AAO7:
Hello

What University?

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by bennyg24(m): 3:32pm On Feb 21, 2019
greetings to everyone here, I just started my Canadian admission process and I need help in contacting potential supervisors as those I contacted did not reply, please someone help. My mail is etasben2012@gmail.com. I will really appreciate it.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by CodeBlooded: 3:38pm On Feb 21, 2019
Adebayo2296:
what is happening 22 weeks processing time while Ghana is just 8 weeks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What has Naija done wrong? Wow!

Do you have a strong 2:2 or a Postgraduate Diploma in Nigeria like PGDE and wants to do Master in Canada? I can guide you free of charge.
May our dreams come true! your dreams are valid!!!!
pls pm me as I can’t pm because of too much anonymous mail. It’s urgent pls
Thanks sir
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Soso98: 3:44pm On Feb 21, 2019
@frankrobbn pls can you give me an idea of SOP I can write for a college prep..it’s like a one year pre degree before I apply for practical nursing when I’m able to upgrade my biology ..pls help.im at cross roads
Frankrobbn1:

(1) (2) (3) ... (255) (256) (257) (258) (259) (260) (261) ... (546)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 / Lets Talk About Estonia / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.