Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,669 members, 7,809,534 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:57 AM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 - Travel (335) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 (862754 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (332) (333) (334) (335) (336) (337) (338) ... (546) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Johnsonkelvin: 11:19pm On Apr 01, 2019
Austacus:

Why is your Gcms notes saying contrary to what you told us? (check your first post in this forum) I am just puzzled why would your dad be regarded as a third party

I can vividly remember this moniker.

I'm puzzled as U are to,my dad was my only sponsor
Can I dm?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Bracha: 11:20pm On Apr 01, 2019
Please use Google. No one is paid to post anything here.
Cheers.

KIDfurniture:
Kindly post cheap universities that offer master programs in science here.. I guess initial deposit is a must now.... and application fees. Thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by AAO7(f): 11:44pm On Apr 01, 2019
Congratulations!!!
TheAfrikan:
MY TIMELINE

RESUMPTION : FALL 2019
STUDY :COLLEGE DIPLOMA
APP SUBMITTED : 9th FEBRUARY (ONLINE)
BIOMETRICS : 10th FEBRUARY
MEDICAL REQUEST : 2th MARCH
MEDICAL DONE : 13th MARCH
MEDICAL PASSED :18th MARCH
BIOMETRICS VALIDATION :31th MARCH
ORIGINAL PASSPORT REQUEST : 1st APRIL

DOCUMENTS SUBMITTED

LETTER OF ACCEPTANCE
All CIC IMM FORMS
STATEMENT OF ACCOUNT
LETTER OF EXPLANATION
PASSPORT ID
PROOF OF WORK REQUIREMENTS FOR STUDY
DIGITAL PASSPORT

I would want to thank everyone on this platform for all the information and contributions made. Didn't know about this forum until I applied and I'm happy we have so much information to share and help each other achieve both corporate and individual goals..... So there you have it.... You can ask your questions.... My application seemed odd at first but I'm happy it answers most of our frequently asked questions.

MY PRAYER AND BLESSINGS GOES OUT TO EVERY BROKEN HEART, ONGOING APPLICATIONS AND HOPEFULS.... GOD'S NOT DEAD

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by olalemii: 3:48am On Apr 02, 2019
MtTee:
Hi Nairaland.....I'm new here
Although I've been following this thread some months ago and I need some advice

I've gotten admission into U or Regina
All documents set I'm applying for my TRV(Online route) this week...I've done the upfront medical test
The hospital has called me that my result has been sent to the embassy.
But I'm somehow confused cos the bank statement I'm using is for my uncle and the closing balance is 3.5m(more than 10,000cad thou)...
Please I need your help, can I use the bank statement like that

Thanks in advance

Hello bro i sent you a dm.

What course did you apply for, cuz I applied to U of R too?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by sillysassysally(f): 4:12am On Apr 02, 2019
YAYYYYY CONGRATULATIONS!

i'm super happy for you! Thanks for sharing your timeline. Please what month exactly does your school resume?

TheAfrikan:
EHHHH.... MY APPLICATION HAS BEEN UPDATED TO APPROVED AND PASSPORT REQUESTED....

THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR SUPPORT AND KNOWLEDGE....

WILL WRITE OUT THE DETAILS TOMORROW FOR YOUR REVIEW AND QUESTIONS...

MIGHT NOT SEEM LIKE IT... BUH MY SMILE IS TOUCHING MY FOREHEAD.. smiley

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by sillysassysally(f): 4:14am On Apr 02, 2019
BIG CONGRATULATIONS!

What month do you resume??

Tobiloba84:
Approval Alert.

Silent reader team

App Submitted: 12th February (Online route)
Biometrics: N/A (2nd App)
Medical request: 5th March
Medical done: 11th March
Medical passed:15th March
Biometrics Validation:30th March
Original Passport request: 1st April

Documents submitted

Letter of acceptance from school
Tuition deposit receipt

All CIC forms
Applicant's company CAC doc.
Applicant's SOA
Applicant's landed properties doc.
All education and professional doc.
All employment doc.

Co-sponsor (dad) SOA
CO-sponsor Landed properties
Co-sponsor CAC doc.
Co-sponsor Id card
Sworn affidavit of Co-sponsorship

SOP
Can't remember the rest.

Thanks for everyone that keeps the page running.

I wish other trv hopefuls best of luck
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Tobiloba84: 5:00am On Apr 02, 2019
sillysassysally:
BIG CONGRATULATIONS!

What month do you resume??

Fall 2019. I applied to college November 2018

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Omonoba1981(f): 5:10am On Apr 02, 2019
As you all know, my application is almost heading for a year now. I had my brother called IRCC office in Canada. The person he spoke with say nothing they can do as they cant see application handled outside of Canada and said only Government office that can contact immigration office outside of Canada.

So we gave a MP office a call who promise to check what is happening. This was yesterday, and he responded to my mail the next day. Below
is his response

Any update yet? Do you know any one who can suggest what next to do. My GCMS notes didn't make any sense either.

Mudicua:
I am in your shoes. I just received my GCMS notes, and it does not say anything other than in progress. I am trying to understand the codes and what they mean though.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by sillysassysally(f): 5:21am On Apr 02, 2019
Oh I'm asking about the month. June? July? August? Do you have that information?

Tobiloba84:
Fall 2019. I applied to college November 2018
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by TheAfrikan: 5:29am On Apr 02, 2019
sillysassysally:
YAYYYYY CONGRATULATIONS!

i'm super happy for you! Thanks for sharing your timeline. Please what month exactly does your school resume?

Thank you very much dear... September 2019
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by TheAfrikan: 5:33am On Apr 02, 2019
Tobiloba84:
Approval Alert.

Silent reader team

App Submitted: 12th February (Online route)
Biometrics: N/A (2nd App)
Medical request: 5th March
Medical done: 11th March
Medical passed:15th March
Biometrics Validation:30th March
Original Passport request: 1st April

Documents submitted

Letter of acceptance from school
Tuition deposit receipt

All CIC forms
Applicant's company CAC doc.
Applicant's SOA
Applicant's landed properties doc.
All education and professional doc.
All employment doc.

Co-sponsor (dad) SOA
CO-sponsor Landed properties
Co-sponsor CAC doc.
Co-sponsor Id card
Sworn affidavit of Co-sponsorship

SOP
Can't remember the rest.

Thanks for everyone that keeps the page running.

I wish other trv hopefuls best of luck

Congratulations smiley....
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Tobiloba84: 5:59am On Apr 02, 2019
sillysassysally:
Oh I'm asking about the month. June? July? August? Do you have that information?

September

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Tobiloba84: 5:59am On Apr 02, 2019
TheAfrikan:

Congratulations smiley....
thanks man, you too

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Omarzx: 6:04am On Apr 02, 2019
TheAfrikan congratulations dear

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Omarzx: 6:05am On Apr 02, 2019
@tobiloba84 congrats

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by LogoDWhiz(m): 6:41am On Apr 02, 2019
Bodmillz:

Concordia offers MEng./MAScInformation Systems Security.

Thank you Bodmillz

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by MsJu: 7:12am On Apr 02, 2019
Congratulations!! What a great way to kick start the month
TheAfrikan:
MY TIMELINE

DOCUMENTS SUBMITTED

LETTER OF ACCEPTANCE
All CIC IMM FORMS
STATEMENT OF ACCOUNT
LETTER OF EXPLANATION
PASSPORT ID
DIGITAL PASSPORT

I would want to thank everyone on this platform for all the information and contributions made. Didn't know about this forum until I applied and I'm happy we have so much information to share and help each other achieve both corporate and individual goals..... So there you have it.... You can ask your questions.... My application seemed odd at first but I'm happy it answers most of our frequently asked questions.

MY PRAYER AND BLESSINGS GOES OUT TO EVERY BROKEN HEART, ONGOING APPLICATIONS AND HOPEFULS.... GOD'S NOT DEAD

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Mofpearl: 7:29am On Apr 02, 2019
Hello,

I have a question regarding filling out the study permit form. So, I have finished my program but convocation is in June. I work part-time at my university and I have also previously worked on research projects at my university. My question is, How do I fill out the employment section?
Do I put student or my part-time positions in the employment history? If I do enter my part-time positions, would I need to submit a CV with my application?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by BeatriceAdeleke: 7:43am On Apr 02, 2019
Good day all, I am Nigerian studying in Bulgaria. i Applied for my study permit here in Bulgaria on the 26th of march and i got the biometrics validation email April 1st yesterday, is this a good sign? does this mean there is a hope i might get approved i am nervous because i have been denied a usa f1 visa multiple times last year in lagos. Does an update come in soon after bio-metrics validation email?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by hardeholar1(m): 7:46am On Apr 02, 2019
Are you a bachelor degree holder or a secondary school certificate holder will like to know
TheAfrikan:
MY TIMELINE

DOCUMENTS SUBMITTED

LETTER OF ACCEPTANCE
All CIC IMM FORMS
STATEMENT OF ACCOUNT
LETTER OF EXPLANATION
PASSPORT ID
DIGITAL PASSPORT

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Nobody: 8:14am On Apr 02, 2019
Omonoba1981:
Any update yet? Do you know any one who can suggest what next to do. My GCMS notes didn't make any sense either.

Have u done your medicals?....go and do it....wen are u meant to resume?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by TheAfrikan: 8:16am On Apr 02, 2019
hardeholar1:
Are you a bachelor degree holder or a secondary school certificate holder will like to know

I have a 2:1 in a Professional Degree
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by TheAfrikan: 8:19am On Apr 02, 2019
MsJu:
Congratulations!! What a great way to kick start the month

Thank you dear... smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by TheAfrikan: 8:33am On Apr 02, 2019
Omarzx:
TheAfrikan congratulations dear

Thank you so much. Really appreciate.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by hardeholar1(m): 8:33am On Apr 02, 2019
Thanks for the reply
I actually asked because I saw in your profile that you enrolled for college diploma
And on this forum I hear people talk about program is retrogressive
For me i think as long as you can convince the Visa officer that you are a legitimate student that will do
Its not dependent on the degree you want to embark on
I hope this will shape future applicant decision when applying
TheAfrikan:

I have a 2:1 in a Professional Degree

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Biot34: 8:34am On Apr 02, 2019
I have Bsc in microbiology already in Nigeria and I decided to study certificate in health studied and I have gotten acceptance letter. Pls i need advice
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by TheAfrikan: 8:35am On Apr 02, 2019
AAO7:
Congratulations!!!

My friend
My friend!!!....
Thank you very much dear....

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by TheAfrikan: 8:37am On Apr 02, 2019
hardeholar1:
Thanks for the reply
I actually asked because I saw in your profile that you enrolled for college diploma
And on this forum I hear people talk about program is retrogressive
For me i think as long as you can convince the Visa officer that you are a legitimate student that will do
Its not dependent on the degree you want to embark on
I hope this will shape future applicant decision when applying

You're welcome.

That's true and it's for that reason I posted it so that everyone will know same.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Mofpearl: 9:00am On Apr 02, 2019
Mofpearl:
Hello,

I have a question regarding filling out the study permit form. So, I have finished my program but convocation is in June. I work part-time at my university and I have also previously worked on research projects at my university. My question is, How do I fill out the employment section?
Do I put student or my part-time positions in the employment history? If I do enter my part-time positions, would I need to submit a CV with my application?

I also took an IELTS test 4 years ago and I am not sure if I should tick yes for the Language Proficiency assessment category.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Qudkom(m): 9:05am On Apr 02, 2019
Biot34:
I have Bsc in microbiology already in Nigeria and I decided to study certificate in health studied and I have gotten acceptance letter. Pls i need advice
What advice do you need?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Qudkom(m): 9:08am On Apr 02, 2019
BeatriceAdeleke:
Good day all, I am Nigerian studying in Bulgaria. i Applied for my study permit here in Bulgaria on the 26th of march and i got the biometrics validation email April 1st yesterday, is this a good sign? does this mean there is a hope i might get approved i am nervous because i have been denied a usa f1 visa multiple times last year in lagos. Does an update come in soon after bio-metrics validation email?
Have you passed your medical? If you've met all the criteria(Biometric, medical etc) then it's a good news.
P.s: Biometric correspondence is usually the mail you receive just before PPR. All fingers crossed though. Goodluck!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Austacus: 9:34am On Apr 02, 2019
TheAfrikan:

You're welcome.

That's true and it's for that reason I posted it so that everyone will know same.

Diploma TRV and Coop work permit

This is indeed a fabulous news for many people cause the diploma has been a barrier for some time now. (there head done dey correct).

Please answer the following question

~What is your travel history?
~Who's your sponsor (parents), or self-sponsored?
~Tell us the range of amount in your sponsor’s account. If you don't want to say the exact amount, just the range will do eg 15-17 million
~How did you convince the VO in your SOP? What did you do differently?
~Did you change your program? Or the same program with your BSC?
~ where do you work in Nigeria? And How's the pay like?

I may not respond back to you but your answer will help us especially for those that are going for a diploma.

Congratulations bro.

10 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (332) (333) (334) (335) (336) (337) (338) ... (546)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 / Lets Talk About Estonia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.