Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,437 members, 7,861,243 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 07:57 AM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 - Travel (370) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 (882807 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (367) (368) (369) (370) (371) (372) (373) ... (546) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Asapant: 3:25pm On Apr 12, 2019
DMerciful:
Congratulations.....Well deserved!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Valprincx(f): 3:25pm On Apr 12, 2019
Congratulations ...this month we shall testify. Amen.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Austacus: 3:31pm On Apr 12, 2019
042viber12:
IT IS MEDICAL REQUEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I won mad for road ooooo ooooo!!!!!!!!! JESUS IS LORD!!!!

Guy I done happy die for here

I told you yesterday that you will get it today.
Now your efforts has paid of.

Congratulations my Algonquin brother!!!

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Asapant: 3:32pm On Apr 12, 2019
Congrat boss.
042viber12:
I can't stop thanking Austacus....Bros I don't know wat I should offer u but mehn...let's say I owe u something wen we meet at Algonquin..God bless you for me for your hint... u did yours and got it in 3days...I did the same, started on Monday and got it in on a Friday...bro, I OWE YOU PLENTY!!!....for other May/June/july applicants that didn't get info on the hint.....
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Austacus: 3:37pm On Apr 12, 2019
042viber12:
I can't stop thanking Austacus....Bros I don't know wat I should offer u but mehn...let's say I owe u something wen we meet at Algonquin..God bless you for me for your hint... u did yours and got it in 3days...I did the same, started on Monday and got it in on a Friday...bro, I OWE YOU PLENTY!!!....for other May/June/july applicants that didn't get info on the hint...pls I urge you to beep me on my mail...I also have my own hint I used adding to that of Austacus...

You own me absolutely nothing bro.
I just dey happy anyhow grin cheesy grin
Wow
Wow

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Senatorkolade: 3:37pm On Apr 12, 2019
042viber12:
IT IS MEDICAL REQUEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I won mad for road ooooo ooooo!!!!!!!!! JESUS IS LORD!!!!

CONGRATS.
IT SHALL TOTALLY END IN PRAISE
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Asapant: 3:44pm On Apr 12, 2019
That means una go be room mate be that
Austacus:

You own me absolutely nothing bro.
I just dey happy anyhow grin cheesy grin
Wow
Wow

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Nobody: 3:47pm On Apr 12, 2019
Asapant:
That means una go be room mate be that

As in ehhh....

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by AAO7(f): 3:47pm On Apr 12, 2019
Congratulations to you and your family!

ify85:
It all ended in praise!!!! Thanks be to God Almighty my baby's application was approved. It all started June last year. I applied with my three dependents ( hubby : SOWP, two children: V and I :SP). Then I was pregnant and our application took them six months to approve; Dec 20, 2018 and at that point I was already 8 months gone. So I decided to give birth before traveling. I put to be on January 14, 2019

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by AAO7(f): 3:56pm On Apr 12, 2019
Congratulations! That's a positive breakthrough!!!

042viber12:
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Austacus: 3:58pm On Apr 12, 2019
To all fall applicants that have gotten their visa approved and those that are still anticipating to be approved

Please make sure you book your flight MAY OR JUNE upon fall resumption.

Saying this so that y’all would escape outrageous flight amount.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Nobody: 4:03pm On Apr 12, 2019
Kendrick213:

Congratulations...

Thank you brother...
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Qudkom(m): 4:08pm On Apr 12, 2019
Austacus:
To all fall applicants that have gotten their visa approved and those that are still anticipating to be approved

Please make sure you book your flight MAY OR JUNE upon fall resumption.

Saying this so that y’all would escape outrageous flight amount.

As in I checked prices online I was weak lol
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Austacus: 4:11pm On Apr 12, 2019
Qudkom:

As in I checked prices online I was weak lol

Bro when I checked mine, I go bathroom go clean my face to confirm if am really sure of the price grin grin
Imagine I have to resume before MAY 6
The price too long (that one no be problem sha)

I remembered when I checked it in January the amount wasn't huge
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Qudkom(m): 4:29pm On Apr 12, 2019
Austacus:

Bro when I checked mine, I go bathroom go clean my face to confirm if am really sure of the price grin grin
Imagine I have to resume before MAY 6
The price too long (that one no be problem sha)

I remembered when I checked it in January the amount wasn't huge
Lool!! It is well

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Nobody: 4:34pm On Apr 12, 2019
Too many mails...well...don't worry...I am free...I will reply all of you in the evening pls bear with me
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by JustMellow: 4:35pm On Apr 12, 2019
ify85:
It all ended in praise!!!! Thanks be to God Almighty my baby's application was approved. It all started June last year. I applied with my three dependents ( hubby : SOWP, two children: V and I :SP). Then I was pregnant and our application took them six months to approve; Dec 20, 2018 and at that point I was already 8 months gone. So I decided to give birth before traveling. I put to be on January 14, 2019.

One week after birth I started another process of getting my baby's international passport which was ready end of January. I decided not to apply online because of the long wait of 2018 application. I waited for the baby to be at least six weeks old before setting out for another journey to Lagos both for upfront medical and paper application on March 6th.

After two weeks of her application they didn't update her medical. I had to write them to update it and they did. Then I gave them another two weeks because there's no background check. I sent them email on Monday to attend to her application and on Tuesday eligibility review started. Then this morning they replied my email that they have finalised her application.

To all hopefuls!!! Yours will end in praises.

This application was all about patience. Big congrats to your family and you.

If you can re-share/re-quote your complete timeline and documents submitted in order to guide those who are skeptical to understand your family application and using it as a guide, please do at your leisure. Congrats once again

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by JustMellow: 4:46pm On Apr 12, 2019
042viber12:

O boy! make them hold you oh! At least until after your PPR so you can mad all at once. I can't imagine you running mad twice under a very hot humidity. small congratulations, you can come for the Big Congratulations after your PPR.

6 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Dolapok: 4:47pm On Apr 12, 2019
TRV Approved!!!!
I just checked it now. I am very new on this platform infact the newest self. I joined months after submitting my application. I was naive about the whole process. I couldn't have done it without God and him. I was always reluctant to join and he made me join. Even if I am new here I still thought to share my testimony. And to all others I pray for a successful application. Once again thanks to @Qudkom he literally went through every page of my document and scrutinised everything, when he told me to start afresh I thought it was a joke but now I see the value. I am very lucky I met him in person and he introduced me to this platform.

Applied (Online): 4th of January
Biometrics: 8th of January
Medical request: *6th of February*
Medical passed: 22nd of February
Biometric correspondence: March 1st
Passport request: 12th April
Lambton college, fall 2019.

20 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Austacus: 4:49pm On Apr 12, 2019
Dolapok:
TRV Approved!!!!
I just checked it now. I am very new on this platform infact the newest self. I joined months after submitting my application. I was naive about the whole process. I met @Qudkom in person in december and he put me through the entire process. I couldn't have done it without God and him. I was always reluctant to join and he made me join. Even if I am new here I still thought to share my testimony. And to all others I pray for a successful application. Once again thanks to @Qudkom he literally went through every page of my document and scrutinised everything, when he told me to start afresh I thought it was a joke but now I see the value. I am very lucky I met him in person and he introduced me to this platform.

Congratulations

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by cychristaa: 4:51pm On Apr 12, 2019
lummy11:

Hello
i am travelling with lufthansa from lagos 3rd of may.When is your flight?

28th of April cry

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by cychristaa: 4:52pm On Apr 12, 2019
Congrats!!!

Dolapok:
TRV Approved!!!!
I just checked it now. I am very new on this platform infact the newest self. I joined months after submitting my application. I was naive about the whole process. I met @Qudkom in person in december and he put me through the entire process. I couldn't have done it without God and him. I was always reluctant to join and he made me join. Even if I am new here I still thought to share my testimony. And to all others I pray for a successful application. Once again thanks to @Qudkom he literally went through every page of my document and scrutinised everything, when he told me to start afresh I thought it was a joke but now I see the value. I am very lucky I met him in person and he introduced me to this platform.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by JustMellow: 4:58pm On Apr 12, 2019
Dolapok:
TRV Approved!!!!

That's the spirit of fellowship. Big congratulations!

Qudkom, I appreciate you for your selflessness. Big ups!

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by 4evaco: 4:58pm On Apr 12, 2019
JustMellow:

This application was all about patience. Big congrats to your family and you.

If you can re-share/re-quote your complete timeline and documents submitted in order to guide those who are skeptical to understand your family application and using it as a guide, please do at your leisure. Congrats once again

@Justmellow Please Sir I sent you an email and am eagerly expecting yout reply. Thank you.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by JustMellow: 5:16pm On Apr 12, 2019
4evaco:

@Justmellow Please Sir I sent you an email and am eagerly expecting yout reply. Thank you.

Already did. This title sir is too heavy oh! It takes only the Queen of England to bestow such honour.

Leave the addressing simple grin

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Mijac: 5:16pm On Apr 12, 2019
E-family,
For MUN applicants for Fall 2019, I just got my admission today so pls expect emails dropping soon.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by favoured247(m): 5:18pm On Apr 12, 2019
Please house where can one get d address and locations of where one can do biometrics?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by AAO7(f): 5:36pm On Apr 12, 2019
Congratulations!

Dolapok:
TRV Approved!!!!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Qudkom(m): 5:36pm On Apr 12, 2019
JustMellow:

That's the spirit of fellowship. Big congratulations!

Qudkom, I appreciate you for your selflessness. Big ups!
My brother it is God. After everything I have gained on this platform I have to give back with the little I know

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (367) (368) (369) (370) (371) (372) (373) ... (546)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 / German Embassy And Visa / Lets Talk About Estonia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.