Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,858 members, 7,813,933 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:53 PM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 - Travel (415) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 (864590 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (412) (413) (414) (415) (416) (417) (418) ... (546) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by makano: 10:16pm On Apr 30, 2019
Is it that serious? of course a big NO..
Asapant:
Do I neee to notorize my SOP & Resume ?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by anslem5509: 10:22pm On Apr 30, 2019
Hey guys how can someone increase its personal assets and financial status even if the person is been sponsor by is dad not himself pls guys help me.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Qudkom(m): 10:24pm On Apr 30, 2019
mzjokky16:
The are 24 22 20......
3 has a shop of their own, and 3 are in secondary sch

quote author=Qudkom post=77996181]
This is a a matter of ratio and proportion. It is not the balance that matters. Factors like how young your siblings are, are they established, currently pursuing university education, etc. Also the type of account provided (Company, savings, joint etc)
Well the factors involved are really comprehensive and I hope you'll do justice in providing documents and facts to ascertain your sponsors ability to sponsor you.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Cypapi: 10:44pm On Apr 30, 2019
Yh , I applied for Fall 2019, sent you a PM

Same here too!!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Austacus: 10:56pm On Apr 30, 2019
A very BIG congratulations to 042viber
This your approval maad me.

I am so happy for you
Wow!
I never come across such a sweet Gcms notes before.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by sillysassysally(f): 11:05pm On Apr 30, 2019
Congratulations!

ghabrhiel10:
Medical mail just dropped, thank God. Pls gurus I need help with the phone numbers of any of the two Medical Centers where I can go to get it done

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by mzjokky16: 11:33pm On Apr 30, 2019
Just his house and landed property

quote author=Qudkom post=77997083]
Well the factors involved are really comprehensive and I hope you'll do justice in providing documents and facts to ascertain your sponsors ability to sponsor you. [/quote]
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by IbikunleBukky(m): 11:49pm On Apr 30, 2019
I just linked my wife's paper app to online, just to see application refused. to send you letter or mail shocked @qudkom @justmellow and kind gurus your help is needed. waiting on their mail, or can I go ahead an order GCMS? If yes, how do I go about it?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Kunnmi: 2:50am On May 01, 2019
Oladimejii:
You don't mind used.. do you? Head to Kontagowa market in Abule Egba. Thank me later. smiley

go to yaba. But winter is gone already you can get better jackets here and a bit cheap now
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Kunnmi: 2:52am On May 01, 2019
sillysassysally:
Congratulations!

CIC has recommended hospitals. so just try find one. not just random hospitals. there's one in Ikeja gra

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Kunnmi: 3:07am On May 01, 2019
I have been observing here since last year June. but I left naija in September. bn here in Toronto like 6mnths now. humber college student. I'm here to help as regards any info.

if you are in Toronto Mississauga let's hang

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Chukwuemekatehi(m): 6:53am On May 01, 2019
Bro I am coming to humber by August. Can we connect? I sent you a DM
Kunnmi:
I have been observing here since last year June. but I left naija in September. bn here in Toronto like 6mnths now. humber college student. I'm here to help as regards any info.

if you are in Toronto Mississauga let's hang
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Shadypoza: 7:21am On May 01, 2019
Na wa o. After dropping this by now i thought some of d gurus here would have looked at it n helped out with a suggestion. Only 4it to be ignored.

Shadypoza:
Since i joined this platform, i've been seeing posts about upfront medicals. How can one go about it in my case? My application was done via online and it was in June 10, 2018 while biometrics was on June 12 2018. After waiting till February 2019, i decided to apply for GCSM note, with this i was able to understand that my application which was submitted June 10 2018, arrived London VO November 2018, till now no update have been received from CIC despite countless mails, webforms and several attempts to contact them, all they keep saying is 'application in progress'.
I've been able to push my PGD admission from May to summer (September). In this case of mine, please what would u suggest i do or how do i go about it. I don't have London VO phone number, would have also tried reaching them. I just need guidance regarding this case, thanks.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Ori01: 8:51am On May 01, 2019
Can someone help me out on this?
I visited Canada late last year and now av applied for a 2yrs diploma course in a college, submitted my visa application over a month now and I haven’t gott’n any udpate(s). I want to know the duration range since im not doing biometrics.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by kcosam: 8:51am On May 01, 2019
Freeworld321:
Now for those coming, there arent much to expect at the airport, just fill your declaration card(a card that will tell the authorities at a glance what you are bringing into the country). you get your study permit and probably sin number if you aint in a hurry.
So I hurriedly left after getting my study permit in other not to miss the Fanshawe bus that was waiting. I was taking to Knights Inn motel, A popular one on Dundas street for two free nights which you are entitled to if you apply to Fanshawe College.

Ok, Its becoming too long, I will continue with things to do immediately you arrive and others latter.

This write up is not complete if I dont make another shout out to @Naijaforeigner, really you have been a life saver out here. If you coming to Fanshawe College, kindly holla at him@naijaforeigner if you need any info or assistance with anything. Thank you, thank you, thank you again @naijaforeigner. With him, we sure got our backs as international students(Nigerians).

Ok, God deserve all the praise so far. To as many that are so expectant of TRV, Place your hand on your chest and say He(God) never fails.

Thanks for your time. Next post in a bit. One love

It may be long, but it sure contains some valuable lessons international students could learn about the great Fanshawe College
Congratulations, God really deserves all the praise. And thank you too for share the info, especially the point of entry permit and SIN.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by kcosam: 9:10am On May 01, 2019
Freeworld321:

So I got the second admission but my agent failed to tell me that there was a deadline for payment being march 1st, march 1st came and passed, the school moved me off the program to waitlist, meaning my spot has been taken, another devastation. what that technically meant was that I wont be travelling in april again meanwhile my visa was already running out. I had to move to plan C, Applying for a diploma course.
I applied for the diploma course, was given admission, awesome.
Thank you again for sharing with us, please you may do good to share with the house if you reached out or submitted another acceptance letter to CIC after you got the last (Diploma) admission for record purpose or was there no need for such record update?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by 5p1naz(m): 10:31am On May 01, 2019
Shadypoza:
Na wa o. After dropping this by now i thought some of d gurus here would have looked at it n helped out with a suggestion. Only 4it to be ignored.

Go back a few pages, You'll find your answer posted by Makano

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by 5p1naz(m): 10:37am On May 01, 2019
Shadypoza:

CLICK HERE FOR ANSWER ignore the "defer your admission part"

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by sillysassysally(f): 11:33am On May 01, 2019
I know how fustrating and emotionally draining this visa process is but my advice to you is for you to drop the sense of entitlement. The people that respond to queries here do so voluntary and are not held liable to responding to every post they see. Besides, your query has been addressed and you should see what you're looking for if you skim through previous pages of this thread.

Shadypoza:

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by sillysassysally(f): 12:09pm On May 01, 2019
Please what office treated your application? Kenya?
Also, Please how did you know what office was treating your application?

ILoveDLord:
I think I mentioned that in my testimony post.

It think it was about 3 times.

First email was for them to update my upfront medicals to reflect that I had done it. I attached the evidence again.

Second email, I asked them to confirm validity. Pleaded for speedy processing.

Third email, sent my police cert, explained why I couldn't attach when submitting my application. Then pleaded again for speedy processing of my application acknowledging the fact the I understand they are very busy.

I tried to be as polite as I could in my emails

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Qudkom(m): 12:14pm On May 01, 2019
anslem5509:
Hey guys can someone pls tell me how to improve personal assets and financial status even if you are not the one sponsoring ur self like me is my dad that is sponsoring me.
There isn't an automatic way to improve this criteria. Your age is also important in weighing up this criteria. Whatever you csn compile that will prove valuable to the VOs I suggest you put them together. Lands, shares, bonds, car, insurance etc.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Okattamgbee: 1:01pm On May 01, 2019
There were never a specific time for PPR.
However, Passport can be requested the moment the VO is satisfiedd that your application met all requirements.

Thanks
Greyworld:

tanks BT how long does it take to get d notification? any idea. he has submitted tho.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by MercyItohan: 2:15pm On May 01, 2019
Frankrobbn1:

Hi MercyItohan,

How may I be of help to you please? I rarely come online these days due to my recent tight schedule..... Can you ask your questions here and I'll respond at my convenient time.

Thank you

Thank you,

I will love to know of I am requesting my transcript from the University how will I address it for the student visa and also I am having a hard time composing a SOP. I really need guidance
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by MercyItohan: 2:16pm On May 01, 2019
JustMellow:

Òvbi-Edó!

I love when I cross path with my Bìni folks. Itohan,
you can as well share your questions here for vast answers

Thank you. This is my first time applying and I am doing it alone, I need guidance on SOP and I want to know if I am printing all the documents to be filled and then scanning it back
Thank you

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by AAO7(f): 2:35pm On May 01, 2019
Send your email to both London and Kenya and if it's not London they would tell you it's not them and might be able to point you in the right direction.
sillysassysally:
Please what office treated your application? Kenya?
Also, Please how did you know what office was treating your application

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Qudkom(m): 2:41pm On May 01, 2019
bennyg24:
Good day house, I just got admitted to a master degree program in Canada and preparing to apply for my visa. Please gurus in the house and others I need help and guide in writing my SOP and do I need the birth certificates of all members of my family? including my sponsor? or will affidavit of age declaration cover for birth certificate? please help I am new to this visa application, my mail is etasben2012@gmail.com. I will greatly appreciate.
Welcome to this platform. I hope you get the answers to all that you seek. The process of submitting a visa application comes with various twists and turns and when you are well equipped with the right knowledge and guide it makes things Easy.

Before anything you need to take care of all education credentials and ensuee you can provide supporting documents I.e waec certificate, transcript, bsc certificate etc

After this step you makes sure you can provide a good breakdown of your study gaps still date. Hence, providing a timeline of all activities.

After that you cover the main section. Which ia finance and home ties.... All the best. Regarding SOP you can take care of this criteria first. All the best.

(1) (2) (3) ... (412) (413) (414) (415) (416) (417) (418) ... (546)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 / Lets Talk About Estonia / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.