Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,966 members, 7,817,841 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:55 PM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 - Travel (438) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 (866706 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (435) (436) (437) (438) (439) (440) (441) ... (546) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by wealthmiq: 3:08pm On May 08, 2019
applied March 21. Documents submitted are: SOP Landed property in my name deed of transfer and survey, Sponsor Mom, Moms SOA 12.6M Bsc statement of result, Waec print out Full tuition Payment receipt, Admission letter, No study gap.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by wealthmiq: 3:09pm On May 08, 2019
Tlontin:
Sorry about the delay. When did you apply? Paper or online? U
paper
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Nobody: 3:12pm On May 08, 2019
zsuby:
Good sign, I'll say. If s/he is willing to sponsor you, then you'll most likely get the scholarship.

What he meant was, I have been awarded the university of Saskatchewan Graduate Scholarship and they have sent my recommendation for the scholarship to the CGPS for approval since it is CGPS funding.

And moreso he was the one that asked me to apply in January asking me if I'm interested in joining his lab. Then I said yes, I have not secure a graduate student position yet.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Nobody: 3:14pm On May 08, 2019
Bracha:
It'sa very good sign. The signs are there, plainly visible for you or anyone. Just keep praying they give him the go-ahead and also nothing changes before then. By God's grace you'll get it.

Congratulations in advance.

What he meant was, I have been awarded the university of Saskatchewan Graduate Scholarship and they have sent my recommendation for the scholarship to the CGPS for approval since it is CGPS funding.

And moreso he was the one that asked me to apply in January asking me if I'm interested in joining his lab. Then I said yes, I have not secure a graduate student position yet..

Thank you Bracha
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Tlontin(m): 3:17pm On May 08, 2019
Austacus:

Book your medical appointment today
Okay boss. Booking
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Nobody: 3:19pm On May 08, 2019
wealthmiq:
Just got a refusal email.
Sorry for the refusal. The next application will favour you IJN.

Do you have a family in Canada or on PR in canada?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by kcosam: 3:30pm On May 08, 2019
wealthmiq:
Sorry to hear about the refusal, all you need to do is to probably defer the admission and repackage your application with a convincing SOP, God willing you will get it this time.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by wealthmiq: 3:31pm On May 08, 2019
I can't qutoe people's messages.
@ayodeji787 Thanks. No family in Canada
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by wealthmiq: 3:31pm On May 08, 2019
kcosam:

Sorry to hear about the refusal, all you need to do is to probably defer the admission and repackage your application with a convincing SOP, God willing you will get it this time.
Thanks. Resumption is September. Do I have to defer?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Tlontin(m): 3:34pm On May 08, 2019
Qlife appointment is June sad?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Tlontin(m): 3:37pm On May 08, 2019
Austacus:

Book your medical appointment today
Qlife is June ooo
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by sillysassysally(f): 3:38pm On May 08, 2019
Wow, i am so sorry about the outcome of your study permit application. I really hope that it works out for you in the end. Do you mind sharing your timeline? also, what school did you apply to?

wealthmiq:
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Stonecoldsteve: 3:40pm On May 08, 2019
Try IOM
Tlontin:
Qlife is June ooo
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Austacus: 3:41pm On May 08, 2019
Tlontin:

Qlife is June ooo

Go for IOM is just a little thousand difference

To me, IOM (UN) is exquisite and I love it

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by guzenaira: 3:45pm On May 08, 2019
Tlontin:

Okay boss. Booking
Congrats, your medical request will drop before tomorrow morning. Once it drops call Qlife clinic. They are the only one who can give you favorable date for now else IOM Lagos will answer you until after 21st of May.

Tell Qlife that it’s not upfront medical but a request for medical examination.

Congrats once again; it will surely end in praise.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by kcosam: 3:46pm On May 08, 2019
wealthmiq:

Thanks. Resumption is September. Do I have to defer?
Given the CIC TRV current processing time which I think is between 10 - 12 weeks, you can still reapply ASAP once you have addressed the VO's concerns. But I would suggest you order your GCMS first so as to get a clear understanding of the details for refusal before reapplying. If you chose to order for your GCMS, then you may want to defer the admission because GCMS may likely take up to a month before arrival.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Tlontin(m): 3:47pm On May 08, 2019
guzenaira:

Congrats, your medical request will drop before tomorrow morning. Once it drops call Qlife clinic. They are the only one who can give you favorable date for now else IOM Lagos will answer you until after 21st of May.

Tell Qlife that it’s not upfront medical but a request for medical examination.

Congrats once again; it will surely end in praise.
thanks boss

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Tlontin(m): 3:48pm On May 08, 2019
Austacus:

Go for IOM is just a little thousand difference

To me, IOM (UN) is exquisite and I love it
Thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Tlontin(m): 3:55pm On May 08, 2019
Stonecoldsteve:
Try IOM
Thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Kushbozgyration: 3:56pm On May 08, 2019
Good afternoon people,it's my first time here
read through the post here
But my problem is this
I graduated with a second class lower which I couldn't get an a masters degree admission so I opted for a graduate certificate (1yr) my question goes thus
Will I be able to pursue my masters after the completion my my GC (like will it cover for lower degree deficiency)

The second is that how do I convince the VO that my graduate certificate because the sop I wrote I told the truth about having a lower degree and still wanna go for masters after the completion of the GC,please what do I do ?
Please help me
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by wealthmiq: 4:12pm On May 08, 2019
kcosam:

Given the CIC TRV current processing time which I think is between 10 - 12 weeks, you can still reapply ASAP once you have addressed the VO's concerns. But I would suggest you order your GCMS first so as to get a clear understanding of the details for refusal before reapplying. If you chose to order for your GCMS, then you may want to defer the admission because GCMS may likely take up to a month before arrival.
okay. Thanks. I will order for gcms while I try to address the issue of family ties in Canada and home country, employment situation and purpose of visit
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by wealthmiq: 4:14pm On May 08, 2019
sillysassysally:
Wow, i am so sorry about the outcome of your study permit application. I really hope that it works out for you in the end. Do you mind sharing your timeline? also, what school did you apply to?

paper route
application date 21 March.
biometric same day
no medical.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Mudicua: 4:33pm On May 08, 2019
Yay, I am so happy for you.
I have been following your contributions on this page and you have been such a huge help to many here.

Schonebaby:
Wow! What a day!
Approval ALERT Guys.....
I'll update my timeline soon....I'm so freaking excited
Thank you so much for your immense help on this forum
Every one I can't start mentioning @Frank @Juleskiki @Sally @Qudkom @JustMellow @Oluwaseunbd @kinky @Viber @Austacus @every other person not mentioned.
Thank you Jesus for making a somebody out of a nobody!!!!
#nomorehardfeelingsoooo #approvalissweet
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Mudicua: 4:35pm On May 08, 2019
Congratulations!
Oluwaseunbd:
Approval alert !!!
Update later....

Thank you nairaland family for the advice and words of encouragement
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Mudicua: 4:38pm On May 08, 2019
Wow! See approval rain!!!
Congrats to you...

deebee23:
Glory be to God my application has been approved!!!

Details will be shared later.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by guzenaira: 4:39pm On May 08, 2019
wealthmiq:
applied March 21.
Documents submitted are:
SOP
Landed property in my name deed of transfer and survey,
Sponsor Mom,
Moms SOA 12.6M
Bsc statement of result,
Waec print out
Full tuition Payment receipt,
Admission letter,
No study gap.

pls I want to ask you some questions which I don’t need answer but I hope it’s going to help you in your next application.

It there academic progression?
Does your current job tally with previous study or do you have enough experience on your current job to progress for the current course of study?
Did you submit your SOA? Even after paying full tuition?
Are you a fresh graduate? Maybe that’s why you didn’t submit your SOA.
Did you link your Job, Your landed property, Your MUM being your Sponsor and the benefit of the course in your SOP?

Nevertheless, order for your file and see their view about it.

All the very best.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Tlontin(m): 4:48pm On May 08, 2019
Kez911:

The problem I have with Qlife is wen I got my medical request examination, I called Qlife on 12th April and told dem it is not an upfront medicals repeatedly like I was hammering on the thing yet the human being answering me was giving me May 2nd. Okay I waited till May 2nd got the clinic dy said submit your passport plus passport photo. Write your passport number behind...we all did but they still didn't ask if we were upfront or on request...what am trying to say is Qlife treats everybody as upfront...till this moment my account is still saying medical yet to be updated...make tomorrow reach 1st..i will call them..
Is it possible to go without appointment? Like go early morning without appointment. Qlife said June while IOM is 21st.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by guzenaira: 4:52pm On May 08, 2019
Kez911:

The problem I have with Qlife is wen I got my medical request examination, I called Qlife on 12th April and told dem it is not an upfront medicals repeatedly like I was hammering on the thing yet the human being answering me was giving me May 2nd. Okay I waited till May 2nd got the clinic dy said submit your passport plus passport photo. Write your passport number behind...we all did but they still didn't ask if we were upfront or on request...what am trying to say is Qlife treats everybody as upfront...till this moment my account is still saying medical yet to be updated...make tomorrow reach 1st..i will call them..

I understand you.

If you are upfront they will know.
Medical request form is for upfront medicals
Medical Bio Data form is from CIC

when you send them mail, they see the form and know your category, with that they will give you a date and they will know which category you fall.

So on that day they don’t ask again, they ask for your name, check their list and answer you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (435) (436) (437) (438) (439) (440) (441) ... (546)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 / Lets Talk About Estonia / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.