Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,824 members, 7,817,409 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:45 AM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 - Travel (457) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 (866510 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (454) (455) (456) (457) (458) (459) (460) ... (546) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Tvickie(f): 12:01am On May 13, 2019
Application-New
Route-Online
Resumption Date-September 2019
Application Submitted- 5th May
Biometric Request-6th May
Biometric Done-9th May

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Bracha: 1:11am On May 13, 2019
Hello @Flashing, I noticed you didn't respond to my post here. Unfortunately I can't reply your private message because you do not have a post on nairaland - I'm assuming you're a private person, which means you'll understand if I don't reply you because of my own privacy.

I'm sorry about this, but maybe if you had a post or posts then I could have replied, that way I know I'm speaking with "someone."

Your ghost mode is uncomfortable for me.

Thanks for understanding.

PS: i'm sure others won't have this reservation.

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Monimatic(m): 2:45am On May 13, 2019
MadeInTokyo:
Which is advisable 1 year PGD or 2 year PGD

abelorode:

Several factors can play a role in making either decision. I feel it comes down to personal preference at the end.

Does any of them have a higher chance of TRV approval than the other
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by benque: 3:56am On May 13, 2019
Thanks, congratulations to you too. M.eng Electrical and computer engineering. You?

bennyg24:

congratulations on your admission, I got admission to u of windsor too. as per other documents apart from SOA : source of funds(appointment letter, work ID card, payslips, letter of sponsorship, affidavit of sponsorship). these are the ones I know of, others will shed more light as I am still new in this Canadian thing. Which course where you admitted to? and when is the program start date?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by benque: 3:57am On May 13, 2019
Thanks a lot

abusmanlouis:

Look for your uncle documents like local government of origin that has the same surname with your father or go your local government to do LGA of origin for your uncle and your father.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Awake18(m): 5:24am On May 13, 2019
Good morning guys
I want to re apply,pls how much will I have to pay at the VFS.Thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by mekanta7(m): 5:42am On May 13, 2019
Please my people, can some1 help me with universities in Canada that offer admission letter without high tuition deposit, without English test, on management or any business course for PGD. School with fast response. Please help a brother oooooo...
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Awake18(m): 5:48am On May 13, 2019
mekanta7:
Please my people, can some1 help me with universities in Canada that offer admission letter without high tuition deposit, without English test, on management or any business course for PGD. School with fast response. Please help a brother oooooo...
Try Georgian college
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Anamekele: 7:16am On May 13, 2019
emeritus00:

Application New
Route Online
Resumption Date September 2019
Application Submitted on 19th April
Biometric Request on 20th April
Biometric Done on 23rd April
Medical Request 2nd May
Medical to be done on 14th May
Where is your application being processed
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Anamekele: 7:21am On May 13, 2019
emeritus00:

Application New
Route Online
Resumption Date September 2019
Application Submitted on 19th April
Biometric Request on 20th April
Biometric Done on 23rd April
Medical Request 2nd May
Medical to be done on 14th May
Congratulations oo which embassy is handling your application please
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by sillysassysally(f): 7:46am On May 13, 2019
1. Whether your application is a new one or a re-application
2. Your school resuption date
3. date you did your biometrics

This information is to help populate our timeline. Thanks.
NuelNuelTT:

Many thanks Sillysassysally,
Please let me know the complete info to provide to help my situation. Like, I had my BSc 2005 and worked for 11 years.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by sillysassysally(f): 7:48am On May 13, 2019
Wow i am so sorry for about the outcome of your application... Do you mind sharing the reasons for your denial so that the gurus on this thread could rub minds together to get a sense of things you may need to work on against your next application... Also, please order your GCMS notes as soon as possible so that you can quickly get feedback and re-apply.

What date did you get the notice?

harveygordon:

Resumption date: 13 May
TRV: Denied

Admission deferred till 4 Sep
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by abelorode: 7:59am On May 13, 2019
Monimatic:

Does any of them have a higher chance of TRV approval than the other

There is no definite way to go about with TRV application. Submit a convincing application with all requirements and hope.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by chibertha(f): 8:12am On May 13, 2019
Well spoken

Bracha:
Hello @Flashing, I noticed you didn't respond to my post here. Unfortunately I can't reply your private message because you do not have a post on nairaland - I'm assuming you're a private person, which means you'll understand if I don't reply you because of my own privacy.

I'm sorry about this, but maybe if you had a post or posts then I could have replied, that way I know I'm speaking with "someone."

Your ghost mode is uncomfortable for me.

Thanks for understanding.

PS: i'm sure others won't have this reservation.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Mijac: 8:17am On May 13, 2019
hardeholar1:
Use another browser

Thanks. It was a browser issue.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by kanzjude: 9:06am On May 13, 2019
I got admission at NBCC

I am still figuring out how to approach the visa application

Cypapi:
You are not alone,,,, I am here with you... Lol

]Morning my people
Shey nobody applied to any school in New Brunswick ni, I’m starting to feel alone, ko da o, nbcc or nbu.
P:s just processing my visa application...
Just using this to take the stress off, cos to be honest I’m just scared chai... it is well
I pray I give my testimony here.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Mudicua: 9:17am On May 13, 2019
wealthmiq:
Okay. Thanks. That means my surname won't appear on the birth certificate at all. I am thinking if Age declaration will work so as not to confuse the VO. what do you think?

Age declaration can work, but if she can, she should take the age declaration to National population center and ask for an attestation of age document. That is gradually becoming more recognized and accepted by many embassies. I had an experience with the french embassy on friday, hence my suggestion.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by wealthmiq: 9:37am On May 13, 2019
Mudicua:

Age declaration can work, but if she can, she should take the age declaration to National population center and ask for an attestation of age document. That is gradually becoming more recognized and accepted by many embassies. I had an experience with the french embassy on friday, hence my suggestion.
Yes. I saw that online too. Thank you
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by wealthmiq: 9:38am On May 13, 2019
property valuation or CofO which would serve as a stronger home tie?
PS. I submitted the deed or transfer and survey papers the first time and still got home ties issue.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Mudicua: 9:54am On May 13, 2019
Hello guys,

Hope we all had a good weekend.

Please I have a question. Can I change my sponsor? One of my sponsors from my last application is barely reachable these days, and I am thinking if it s a good thing to change him from being my sponsor.
I wanted to update my application with new SOA and proof of financial resource given that the one i had submitted with my application is now old.
Now my dilemma is:
If I do change my sponsor, will it put me in a bad light with CIC? Will leaving him as my sponsor with an old SOA also be an issue?
If I do not change and add some other person as co-sponsor making it 3 sponsors, will that be a bad thing as well?
Though CIC has not requested for a newer SOA, i was thinking of doing it anyways.

Please everyone your contributions will be most appreciated.

@frankrobben @sillysassysally @austacus @bracha @justmellow

Thank you.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by BAKAREAAT(m): 10:15am On May 13, 2019
HOW DO WORK VISA IS BEING PROCESS FOR CANADA ,AUSTRALIA,NEWZEALAND,
IS THERE ANYTHING LIKE PROCESSING INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT FOR OTHER COUNTRIES WHILE YOU ARE IN NIGERIA?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by kcosam: 10:45am On May 13, 2019
wealthmiq:
property valuation or CofO which would serve as a stronger home tie?
PS. I submitted the deed or transfer and survey papers the first time and still got home ties issue.
Do you have close family member such wife & kids? Are they staying back in nigeria? If yes, then also emphasis this on your SOP with evidence, it will help take care of your home tie issue.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Qudkom(m): 11:02am On May 13, 2019
Awake18:
Good morning guys
I want to re apply,pls how much will I have to pay at the VFS.Thanks
You only pay visa application fee. You've done your biometrics in the past and if you have biometrics validity correspondence you take it along.

I also noticed you are reapplying I hope you've gotten everything together and worked on the previous refusal.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by tosindavies00: 11:02am On May 13, 2019
Got admitted there to study international business management there a month plus ago. Tuition and other fees amounting to 15,350CAD fully paid. Statement of investment of 4m with AXA mansard attached to my application which was submitted last week Monday,did biometric same day. Have a brother who is a PR in London Ontario.Statement of purpose strictly on course relevance to modern day economy and career prospects.No information whatsoever as regards ties to home country except the information I filled on family information form.
Attached employment letter, payslips and leave application letter, bsc certificate and birth certificate
Cypapi:
Gurus in the house Please I need your assistance.

I just got admitted to Cambrain College Ontario Barrydrowne Sudbury. Human Resource Management: post graduate certificate, fall 2019.

I Studied Human Resource Management in my undergraduate University of Cape Coast Ghana.

Im to make full first semester payment of CAD 7962k to start with my study permit.

Haven read well on this trend about SOP and SOA.

Please I want to know how simple can my letter of purpose be... And as to SOA, what's the general standard for best consideration.... I'm using my uncle as my sponsor.

And as read, is it advisable to let them know you have a brother who a citizen in Canada.

Please guru in the hosuse help a novice ejor, Biko

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by tosindavies00: 11:28am On May 13, 2019
Thanks.
I didn't mention it on SoP, but I did on the family information form. I'm his second brother applying. My other brother applied in the same manner last year, he's in fanshawe college presently. So I applied too following similar format.
Kez911:

Do not tell the vo on your sop u have a brother on PR in canada...if not wahala dy o...like denial on home ties plus denial on not sure u will return to home country based on purpose of visit even if u have paid the tuition fee In full

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by bennyg24(m): 12:21pm On May 13, 2019
benque:
Thanks, congratulations to you too. M.eng Electrical and computer engineering. You?

MEng civil engineering,
have you paid the tuition deposit? if yes which of the options did you use for international students?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Omonoba1981(f): 1:31pm On May 13, 2019
I finally got request for my passport after 8months. But , not sure why they have requested. I though have a valid TRV (visitor visa) they would need to request for my passport.

8 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Qudkom(m): 1:42pm On May 13, 2019
Omonoba1981:
I finally got request for my passport after 8months. But , not sure why they have requested. I though have a valid TRV (visitor visa) they would need to request for my passport.

Congratulations. There is a difference between visitors visa and student visa. So you need the counterfoil for the later. Also to avoid confusion at the Point of entry. The student counterfoil will distinguish your reason for travelling. Once again congratulations 8months is a long time!!!!

Your patience is remarkable.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by chibertha(f): 1:44pm On May 13, 2019
Congratulations

Omonoba1981:
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by benque: 1:52pm On May 13, 2019
My fellow engineer. I haven't paid o. Don't know why Windsor started that one this year. What semester?

bennyg24:

MEng civil engineering,
have you paid the tuition deposit? if yes which of the options did you use for international students?

(1) (2) (3) ... (454) (455) (456) (457) (458) (459) (460) ... (546)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 / Lets Talk About Estonia / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.