Stats: 3,152,980 members, 7,817,889 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:05 PM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 - Travel (64) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 (866724 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) ... (546) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Coast2Coast: 4:14pm On Oct 31, 2018
September 18, 2018

ALL OUR LETTERS WERE ADDRESSED TO NAIROBI
The agent said so!
Famzyactivity:

Congratulations! when did she apply?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by canadabyfire: 4:14pm On Oct 31, 2018
Another site maintenance

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Rodeoz(m): 4:33pm On Oct 31, 2018
Coast2Coast:
September 18, 2018

ALL OUR LETTERS WAS ADDRESSED TO NAIROBI
The agent said so!

Congrats to you and your family.

Paperroute or Online?

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Rodeoz(m): 4:37pm On Oct 31, 2018
canadabyfire:
Another site maintenance

I pray it favors cry us all.

Since July 12
cry cry cry cry cry undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Coast2Coast: 4:38pm On Oct 31, 2018
Rodeoz:

Congrats to you and your family.

Paperroute or Online?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by sleekysoft(m): 4:55pm On Oct 31, 2018
June 16 here

I wait in God
Rodeoz:

I pray it favors cry us all.

Since July 12
cry cry cry cry cry undecided undecided undecided undecided

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Aneeta133(f): 4:57pm On Oct 31, 2018
Coast2Coast:
Approval Alert !
I want to thank everyone in this forum. My wife’s SP and son’s TRV just got approved and PPR sent. She’s 40years! Never too late to study. She had BSC sociology (2002) over 16years study gap. Another Bachelor Degree in Public Health, Almighty UNIVERSITY OF LETHBRIDGE! Her first ever TRV. I started to follow this group on her behalf since June, but because of some technicalities( about the f
orms IMM) we opted for an agent.
I want to encourage everyone still waiting, Your miracle is on the way. This group helped us a lot and I will always look back. Thanks a lot. Timeline to follow anytime soon.

Congratulations to you and your family!!

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Dwebb55: 5:06pm On Oct 31, 2018
MosesOK40:
Good day everyone. Kindly put me through on this. I hope to apply for a Canadian Study Visa (will be attending MUN). I am married and I have 2 kids. My cousin (Canadian citizen) promised to stand in as my sponsor with her bank statement for the visa application. Though we both have an agreement that she won't be sponsoring me. I'd source funds for the 1st semester fees before I leave, after which I'd rely on paying subsequent fees from whatever jobs I'm able to get once I'm issued a work permit.
The challenge I have here is that I really cannot have more than 200k in my savings account, and someone was saying that as a married man, its not possible for me to get a visa while presenting documents that shows a family member is going to sponsor me. He said my marital status makes it difficult bc they'd expect me to sponsor myself.
Can someone help to clarify this?
This is my true situation and I'd like to learn from those who have had similar experiences.

And also, Pls is it compulsory that i pay the tuition before dropping my study visa application? I have been hearing different opinion, that's why and I'm a lil bit confused. kindly educate me on this

First of all, funding for your studies and upkeep with the limited number of hours you'll be working will be extremely difficult and bordering on impossible for you to keep up with. If you work more than the specified hours it will impact on the course of study and affect you negatively. Without working more, it will be impossible to meet the needs highlighted above. Working more than the allowed hours also gives CIC grounds to cancel your visa thereby making you a fugitive and trust me, they will find out at some point.

Your best bet is to get enough to pay for your studies and some of your upkeep while you hustle the rest. Or get your sister to sponsor you and you repay her once your done and settled.

My 2 cents
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by SAINSA: 5:54pm On Oct 31, 2018
Good Evening House,
Please Can someone explain what is mean please. "your processed passporis ready for collection,"
It is an e-mail notification from vfs abuja to my friend . he applied for Canada student visa ,and he was expecting that he will be ask to go for medical and no medical but he got this mail today "your processed passporis ready for collection,"
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Senatorkolade: 6:07pm On Oct 31, 2018
SAINSA:
Good Evening House,
Please Can someone explain what is mean please. "your processed passporis ready for collection,"
It is an e-mail notification from vfs abuja to my friend . he applied for Canada student visa ,and he was expecting that he will be ask to go for medical and no medical but he got this mail today "your processed passporis ready for collection,"

Did he do upfront medical?
If yes, there is still hope of approval though 50% but if not, I am sorry. He/she has been refused
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Lagos2canna: 6:09pm On Oct 31, 2018
SAINSA:
Good Evening House,
Hmmmm not a good sign
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by SAINSA: 6:16pm On Oct 31, 2018
No he did not
Senatorkolade:

Did he do upfront medical?
If yes, there is still hope of approval though 50% but if not, I am sorry. He/she has been refused
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Nobody: 6:21pm On Oct 31, 2018
SAINSA:
Good Evening House,

Wen did he or she apply
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Rodeoz(m): 6:36pm On Oct 31, 2018
Who else applied via paper route since July?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by SAINSA: 6:39pm On Oct 31, 2018
18 sept 2018
042viber12:

Wen did he or she apply
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Aneeta133(f): 6:42pm On Oct 31, 2018
Rodeoz:

June
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Senatorkolade: 6:59pm On Oct 31, 2018
SAINSA:
No he did not

I am sorry reply that it is a refusal
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by SAINSA: 7:04pm On Oct 31, 2018
He is to do is Master's .any way until tomorrow when he go to vfs
Senatorkolade:

I am sorry reply that it is a refusal
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by ibeli0: 7:13pm On Oct 31, 2018
A big congratulations to you and your family ...as I await mine. It shall end in praise.
Coast2Coast:
Approval Alert !
I want to thank everyone in this forum. My wife’s SP and son’s TRV just got approved and PPR sent. She’s 40years! Never too late to study. She had BSC sociology (2002) over 16years study gap. Another Bachelor Degree in Public Health, Almighty UNIVERSITY OF LETHBRIDGE! Her first ever TRV. I started to follow this group on her behalf since June, but because of some technicalities( about the forms IMM) we opted for an agent.
I want to encourage everyone still waiting, Your miracle is on the way. This group helped us a lot and I will always look back. Thanks a lot. Timeline to follow anytime soon.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by litterbug(f): 7:43pm On Oct 31, 2018
July 25 Application
July 30 biometrics
Still on background check
Online route
Rodeoz:
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by litterbug(f): 7:46pm On Oct 31, 2018
Sorry thought you meant online route....tension no dey make me see well�

litterbug:
July 25 Application
July 30 biometrics
Online route
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Frankrobbn1: 7:46pm On Oct 31, 2018
Coast2Coast:
Approval Alert !
I want to thank everyone in this forum. My wife’s SP and son’s TRV just got approved and PPR sent. She’s 40years! Never too late to study. She had BSC sociology (2002) over 16years study gap. Another Bachelor Degree in Public Health, Almighty UNIVERSITY OF LETHBRIDGE! Her first ever TRV. I started to follow this group on her behalf since June, but because of some technicalities( about the forms IMM) we opted for an agent.

Congratulations to you and your family. Age has never pose to be an issue to a study visa to Canada as long as you can account for your study gaps and explain reasonably what you've been up-to till date. You have no qualms.

Attached is a screenshot from an applicant who is 51 years of age, going for a Post secondary diploma and got his study permit approved earlier this year. So it's very possible but chances are slim.

Congrats once again! I wish your family a safe trip to Canada.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by henricson(m): 7:55pm On Oct 31, 2018
Coast2Coast:
Approval Alert !

Sweet news!

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by galala123(m): 8:03pm On Oct 31, 2018
Coast2Coast:
Approval Alert !
Congrats

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Lagos2canna: 8:04pm On Oct 31, 2018
litterbug:
July 25 Application
July 30 biometrics
Online route
You have to mail London?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Nobody: 8:17pm On Oct 31, 2018
Hello guys am thinking of using judicial review in challenging the CIC decision but I don’t kn how to do it can someone explain more to me pls .God bless .
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Nobody: 8:28pm On Oct 31, 2018
Lagos2canna:

You have to mail London?

Do u have the email for London ....plan on sending next week... currently on my 14th/last week (processing time)...
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Coast2Coast: 8:39pm On Oct 31, 2018
[Vquote author=Frankrobbn1 post=72574304]
Very impressive . May God bless you. You have been so so helpful. Thanks a lot. Thanks everyone
Congratulations to you and your family. Age has never pose to be an issue to a study visa to Canada as long as you can account for your study gaps and explain reasonably what you've been up-to till date. You have no qualms.

Attached is a screenshot from an applicant who is 51 years of age, going for a Post secondary diploma and got his study permit approved earlier this year. So it's very possible but chances are slim.

Congrats once again! I wish your family a safe trip to Canada. [/quote]

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by kylexy61(m): 8:47pm On Oct 31, 2018
It always fills my heart with joy when I open this thread and see strings of approvals. I've only been able visit this thread intermittently since I landed in Cannyland in August.

The education system is very excellent. It has been designed to make you thunk critically - not just memorize and dump it all in one exam. Studies will fill up all your free time. Canada is a great country and you'll love it.

To all recently approved and to also TRV hopefuls, great destinies await you here.

Remember! The cold no be joke oo grin psych yourself mentally and physically that you will practically be living inside a deep freezer for 5 months in a year. WINTER IS COMING

It shall end in praises.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Labims: 8:54pm On Oct 31, 2018
Hi peeps! Your candid advice is needed for someone with family ties in Canada. She has two siblings living in Canada with their families. She plans to go with her daughter. Can she state in her LOE/SOP a sibling would be accomodating her, sibling willing to send her letter of attestation. Or is it better to state the sibling would be sponsoring her?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by litterbug(f): 8:56pm On Oct 31, 2018
I don't have o. Thinking of waiting till next week too before mailing them..I dey fear to mail them sef�

042viber12:

Do u have the email for London ....plan on sending next week... currently on my 14th/last week (processing time)...
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Ezriela: 9:02pm On Oct 31, 2018
Congrats to your family
Coast2Coast:
Approval Alert !

(1) (2) (3) ... (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) ... (546)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 / Lets Talk About Estonia / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51